chapter 5
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Father, I wish our time together could last a few more days, but we have to journey back for the entrance exam Qing tu said

we

Yes, we have spoken with the dean, who entered all my sisters into the academy and sect.

All of us, an unknown voice.

This is Mara, my daughter.

Mara dear, go pack your things, a lady who shared similar features said. Let me introduce myself, I am the new madam of the Qing mansion, she said with a smile gazing at all of us. In a short span of 10 years, the father has changed wives 7 times, which may be the reason he has eight children.

Yes all of you go pack your things we leave in about an hour

We had already packed our belongings, since he sent orchid a letter, saying he would pick us up today.

The space jade was the perfect place to store all mommyˋs books and jewellery. So no one suspects a thing. I borrowed a bag from poppy and put my clothing in there. The reason we all stood there waiting for Mara.

Tu Er won't stay for lunch, madam Qing said

I would have loved to, but we need to set off early since.

It is a week-long ride, and if we come across any spiritual beast we won't make it in time let us hope that we are in luck

Do not stress, tu Er. My son is even able to refine pills.

They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Father said.

Where is grandma?

Oh, one of your sisters almost angered her to death and is now residing at a Buddhist temple.

We all boarded the carriage. The Maids of sisters boarded a different carriage. From the outside, it was a small wooden box with wheels. The interior of the carriage was very warm and welcoming. A corner beside the window was filled with many pillows and of them. There were tables and chairs. It was a big room.

In the carriage, Qing tu introduced us to his Master.

We all sat at a table.

My name is Elder Fang.

A man in his sixties introduced himself.

If there are no problems, we will take a detour to the palace to pick up the rest of the New disciples.

I have some businesses to do in the capital

Meimei already has business in the capital. I have missed out on too much.

Qing tu said.

Be back in an hour. Qing tu added.

Orchid here are some gold coins can you buy some things for Cherry? Clothing, and so on, in her bag was nothing.

Cherry got off the carriage when they got into the city, there she headed towards the guild, I am looking for the captain of the deadly flowers. She said at the front desk do you think they have time to meet with everyone scrams the man in front said.

Cherry blossom turned to leave when Mistress, is that you

Hello, Anne. How do you do?

I thank the Mistress for her concern, I fare well. Anne bowed, looking towards the ground.

She is bowing Milk Tea said

You may raise your head

May I have the honour for you to speak with the captain

Lead the way, I only have 20 minutes

They went to the backyard of the Guild, where the training facility for the deadly flowers was located.

Clang, clang the swords clanged together

Two men were battling it out with the sword Captain, the Mistress is here

Ah, greetings

A man in his twenties said.

I think you already know the situation. We are orphans or people whose families can't afford to live. So the owner of the guild employed us, but now he is old, and his son couldn't bear the responsibilities. His grandchildren aren't…. So the old man would like to entrust us to you at the cost of teaching some of his grandchildren.

Well, I will be moving to cloud sect and staying there, but since the old man has done a lot for me. I can help his grandchildren with their cultivation if they join the sect. Cherry blossom said. It has been five years since she stood there trying to sell the beast she hunted for the prize money.

Ahh, this is grandson Harrison. He is an orange-grade talent,14 years old …..

The old master said.

<msreadoutspan class="msreadout-line-highlight msreadout-inactive-highlight"><msreadoutspan class="msreadout-line-highlight msreadout-inactive-highlight"> Let him speak </msreadoutspan></msreadoutspan>for himself, your 14

Cherry blossom said.

Let us continue the conversation inside, it is very hot outside

Why are you being hard on the fellow? Milk said.

He is a very arrogant little spirit said

Cherry nodded .in the Main hall

Everyone sat down except for Cherry, who stood there

There is a chair you can sit on. Little spirit said.

Cherry blossom sat down.

Hello, I am Amy LI, mother of Harrison LI, The woman who sat across from Cherry said.

Introduction Cherry said

My name is Harrison, I am on the fourth level of body tempering in my family's younger generation I am the strongest. So take me as your disciple. I am the best you can ever get.

Harrison sit. The old master said.

Miss, I am sorry he is still young and does not understand much the old master said.

I will travel in forty minutes, and I am not very ready to take in a disciple, but for the small fee of 1 gold coin per hour, I could train him and your other grandchildren.

A gold coin per child or…

All of your grandchildren as a discount.

Daylight robbery, how dare you? Who are you? Grandfather talks about you as an unheard genius, but in fact, you are just robbing him of his money and my inheritance.

Fire came flying in Cherry blossom's direction, but before it could touch her it distinguished into thin air, leaving a coil of smoke.

I am very sorry. Old master LI.

Do not fret, I am only here because of the two people you promised me and if possible their background information

The old master sighed as he gestured for his servant to fulfil the task.

So, where are you travelling to?

Cloud city to be specific, the sect

Do you have connections there

My brother does

Take second thought About the deadly flowers. It would be a learning opportunity. I was thinking of establishing a small course to become a member of the deadly flowers so that more orphans can seek refuge.

I would be the investor in this project. Not only that, but I have a small mansion ….

Stop if you say this it feels like I would be lying to you, and you are trying to help others

To be honest, I am very young and my cultivation ….

Haha, haha, I had always known that, in fact, even the deadly flowers know of this. Do you remember when she came to the study for the first time? Jim was the captain of the deadly flowers.

I had to help the mistress to sit on the chair. Since it was too high and your Han fu did you dress by yourself, You must have forgotten.  Jim said, refraining from laughing.

Are you running away and are you here to fare goodbye?

My father knows where we are going, but he won't see us ever again. I hope.

Since Grandfather is fond of this girl, why don't we engage her with Harrison? Amy said Amy, stop asking everyone to marry your son, old master LI said.

As a bride, she is not bad. It is a win-win situation if you have any money, and I am a bride, Harrison said.

He said whiles looking at Cherry actually the idea was great, but she was bound to say no.

Consider yourself lucky if my elder siblings heard this you would die but if you are brave enough …

Harrison jumped from his chair

Where are they?

Two shops away.

He left in that direction. When Cherry blossom shouted, just in case you are in a fight, my brother is on mortal martial 2.

Running back Harrison, what did you say he is on mortal martial 2.

Yeah, but my sisters would be the ones to kill you if you would do such a thing whiles he is quarrelling with the graves'  class

 

I do not have much time. So I would be leaving here as a small present. It was a shard of spirit stone.

How could I ever thank you? These years you have helped this old man.

The thing my family is moving to cloud city, and we are eight in total plus their maid, pets, and Maybe the grandparents, uncles, and aunts of my elder brother will visit. So I am looking for a big mansion. There will be a spirit mine here cherry blossom pulled a map of the …

Can you buy the mine under a name, and you will also get 20 per cent of the income made from it?

Would you like to tell me your name, old master Li asked slowly?

Buy it under Cherry blossom

She said.

So what will happen with the Deadly flowers, Jim asked with concern.

I want you to recruit 3 groups of people The first group will be shopkeepers and shop assistants, managers from the pavilion and guilds that will be created in Hua city, cloud on so on.

The second group will be making the stuff that would be sold, and the last will be your group. Those specializing in martial arts.

Yes madam

I look forward To seeing you in cloud city.

1