chapter 6
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  When Cherry blossom arrived, she was a little late.

She entered the carriage only to hear the crown prince bothering Rose and other unfamiliar people talking.

Cherry is back. Qing tu said.

They set off to cloud city.

Behind the carriage stood in the shadows a small group of people who had been following cherry since she left the Guild.

I do not think we can lurk in the mistress shadows for long.

Jim said.

She almost caught us.

While old master LI nodded.

So what will we do?

Anne said

The two of you follow her.

In a month's time, I will be in cloud city. Find the best mansion for her, which means all the living necessities should be present. Decorated with the finest tiles and so on.

Cherry blossom, would you like to meet my little friends? Su Rong asked. He got up from where he sat and sat beside Cherry blossom. Placing a huge basket on his lap. In the basket were young tigers with little wings.

I couldn't bring myself to wake them up, but they have to eat.

Su Rong said.

Su Rong is a good friend of mine who accompanied me to pick you up.

I will look for a book that will help with identifying people. I was thinking about the cultivation technique The eye of truth, but you have to first unlock the second layer of the pagoda. To get the beginner's guide. Little Spirit transmitted to cherry.

I look for those too

If you want, I can stop reading your mind if you find it scary.

Do you want to pet them? Su Rong called Cherry back to the current conversation.

One of them peeked their eyes opened and quickly shut them.

They are so cute. Mara placed her hands and hastily raised one of them. In the second, she was bitten by the feline. She let go of the tiger.

Ahhhh, help, the kitten said.

Cherry blossom, who sat in a composed manner beside the window. Got up off the chair in a rush to catch him, but she forgot that in front of her was a low table, she tripped but landed with a roll she caught the Kitten. She stood up and dusted her dress, and the cat who was in her arms leapt to the table.

The other kittens in the basket leapt out, attacking Su Rong, Cherry blossom and Mara while one was trying to open the carriage door.

This man capture us one said whiles scratching Su Rong.

Mummy the other cried

Su Rong where is their mother Cherry blossom asked in a faint voice.

She was dead, So I …

Little ones tell me what happened

I … I wake up, mummy sleeping and, and ow very ow Si Er hungry mummy sleeping, all of us hungry, human come, SI Er scared, Liang Er, all scared, you hide human bad mummy wings GONE teeth gone, SI Er hungry.

Would you like something to eat?

Yes

we have some raw fish from the pond, would you like some little spirit, asked.

Yes do they skin the fish, do we have any milk I am afraid not

here Skinned fish appeared in her hands.

In a hurry, they forgot what they were doing and came to collect meat, only one kitten stayed where he was.

She really doesn't care, a kitten said.

Care about what she jested him forward.

A long silence between them, until one by one the

Poppy, do tell me how much more of the rumours are true.

Mara.

If you are that curious. I will be happy to answer that in yes and no form, Cherry said.

I have never heard anything about your Cherry blossom, it even surprised me that the Qing tu sisters are famous, elder fang said.

Elder fang, I guess you were left in the dark. She is the queen, no the empress of all losers' no she is the goddess herself of rubbish, stupidity, madness, blindness, and losers.

Blind are you blind? Elder fang asked.

Yes, why

Wow, how do you do it, you walk without guidance he brimmed with joy. But behind that mask. These kids aren't simple, just the auras accompanying them. They've seen the world. But this kid cherry blossom there's more to it, why should she go to extreme lengths to cover her face and just the flair tells you don't mess with me?

Is true that you can't cultivate?

I just do it differently.

In a world where cultivation means everything, where the rule is the strong rule and the weak are trampled on. Even how people talk to you changes drastically when they know you can't cultivate or are very weak. How did I survive in this cruel world? The heavens are at war. What all the people who lost their cultivation and family, what happened to them? All the deaths and all times living were exhausting, and I wanted to give up, but that is what the world expects, so if I break those expectations and end the suffering of some. Humanity is so cruel and greedy. Father, was it really that important to have the power you seek, it wouldn't make you happy. Will becoming powerful make me happy?

Cherry, what happened that you have such thoughts?

That is a Story for another time. Milk tea, who was in her arms. I might evolve into a spirit beast soon.

….

Knock, knock, knock Elder fang we have arrived.

There is a Bad update on the alchemist Wang.

What is it?

Well, some days ago it was said the alchemist was working on the potion when an explosion happened. He was said to be found alive, but his memory was sealed as well all the pills and magical liquid of The healing pill was stolen during the procedures too. His disciple states that he was torturing a young fairy, forcing the fairy to tell him how to conduct these pills for years. So she took revenge.

Rumours spread fast

didn't you go back the other day, little spirit wanted to confirm

I did, I remember sealing their memories. So how did this happen?

The only two ways this could have happened.  He must be two ranks higher than me and knows the technique, or he is from an upper realm.

There is a rumour that the upper realms are at war. So many are fleeing into our realm.

Knock, knock sorry to bother you again sir we have run into a small problem

What happened?

We are surrounded by a herd of fire rhinos. The leader is on mortal martial 4. A Young man told Elder fang.

Are there any volunteers to subdue the fire rhinos?

Boom something hit the carriage from outside smashing it into pieces.

The rhinos approached the group, but before anyone could pull out their weapon, Mara pushed Cherry blossom in front of the rhinos. Cherry clashed onto the rhino horn.

Cherry blossom rubbed the rhino horn and whispered what happened?

These damn humans, they stole my grandson.

Which one of them?

I can't seem to remember

Cherry blossom closed her eyes and spread her qi everywhere, scanning the area for something not normal. She felt Anne's aura she looked in the direction of where she stood as she whispered on the second tree on your left there is a man holding a rhino child capture him.

When the order was said was. In less than a second, he was thrown onto the floor as Anne gave the rhino cub back. Cherry blossom cupped her hands and bowed before she took her to leave.

What is Anne doing here, did she follow me or was she ordered to follow me?

Cherry blossom heard a jingling sound when someone tapped on her shoulder.

Hello even though we've been talking for hours I forgot to introduce myself, I am Letícia of Sansare.

Talking for hours

More of a one-sided conversation, you were asleep when she was talking.

Did she know I was asleep, I don't think so.

What should we do with this traitor, Lily pointed to the man on the floor.

Let us bring him along.

Cherry blossom said

Thank you for your mercy, this will never happen again

When we get into the inner ring, throw him out of the carriage, if you make it alive you shall be forgiven.

No, I beg of you have mercy please your highness Cai please put in word for me, Elder fang the man cried.

You are lucky an order has been given out, I planned to behead you in front of the sect. Elder Fang.

Children I will call for help and by tomorrow morning we can set off.

0