chapter 6
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How does one become a disciple? Lily asked.

The normal procedure is to take the entrance exam. If you pass you are assigned a class based on your performance and cultivation talent and age, the sect does not enter anyone above fifty. Qing tu answered.

Elder Fang, who had left, returned With a brand-new carriage.

We will be entering the third ring. Lucky for us, I met a professional mercenary group who offered to help us for unknown reasons.

This means no screaming when you see a beast, they are professionals.

My name is Jim, Captain of the Deadly Flowers, and I will be here to ensure your safe passage.

It should be your honour, prince Cai said when a fan flung into his face.

Who dared to throw a fan into this prince's face?

How many times have I told you to quit the arrogance and stop disgracing the royal family?

But Elder Sister Ming Yue, but he…

No buts.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, let us carry on.  Princess Ming Yue entered the Carriage.

How dare she look down on my master. Prince Cai's bodyguard whispered, but loud enough for Cherry to hear.

Let us set camp here, so the horses can take a break.  The carriage stopped as the servants set up camp.

Would you like to drink something? Jim asked cherry blossom, who sat beside a tree.

Why are you here

The master said…

You know what, I don't care about your misfortune. Is there anything interesting about our current location?

Not that I knew of

A little further is the territory of the Red Queen bee, whose hive produces honey used for alchemy.

Name

Darian greets Lady …

This is the Flower herself

What I mean, is I greet the Flower whom I shall attend to with my life and if I fail may her deadly thorns punish me. Darian kneeled on the ground.

Is this new?

Yes, it is a line all the new recruits learn upon arrival to show …

Darian right, fetch me the Honey of The Red Queen bee.

My Lady, I am incapable of fulfilling this task.

What are you talking about? Qing tu approached.

Jim and Darian were telling me about the Red queen bee.

Qing tu's face frowned, just do not tell your sisters, they'll think it is some beauty product they can smear their faces.

Whoosh, leaves fell onto the ground.

I forgot they have eyes and ears everywhere Qing tu ran at full speed away, chasing where Mara, Orchid, Rose, Peony, and Lily.

What is going on?  Poppy asked cherry.

The Queen red bee's hive is near, but Qing tu won't collect some for us.

The Red queen bee's honey, the one that can turn a witch into a beauty.

I greet his highness, Cai, just a second ago news came to my ears. That the Red Queen Bee dwells near us and this lowly one thinks. If your gift Rose 7 jars or more of the Red Queen bee's honey you are sure to win her heart. Poppy bowed.

Here are some jars you can store the honey in, a maid gave prince Cai many jars.

Tim, carry them for me.

Prince Cai ventured into the forest in search of the honey.

When the sunset, he could be seen intact, but Tim holding the jars looked like a swollen pig.

Rose this is a small present prince Cai winked at Rose

No need for the … lily-covered Rose mouth, thank you. Orchid collected the jars of honey.

Learn to be grateful, Orchid scolded Rose.

And for you Elder Sister, I hope we can amend our past conflicts.

The sisters approached Cherry blossom.

Since I am the eldest, I thought about waiting till we get to the sect, so we can share the four jars equally. Peony said.

Objections

none was said in union.

Another matter, Qing tu is missing. Orchid stated.

Cherry and I can try to scan the forest in search of him. Poppy came up with a solution.

No Need, there he comes. Rose pointed out.

Qing tu, I was worried about you, Su Rong ran up to him and hugged him.

Personal space, please, Qing tu flinched backwards.

After a long day, they continued their journey and arrived at their destination.

Upon arrival, they notice how the city is surrounded by clouds.

It is said that a man from the middle realm descended and created the city centuries ago, hoping the clouds secure the city. His children ventured beyond the clouds and established their cities, they were supreme. This book says Little Spirit said.

When they passed the border of cloud city, Milk tea evolved, he was now officially a spirit beast.

It must have been because of how dense the qi is here, little spirit.

0