Chapter 4 Facing the Sea
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An Tie came to Yufeng Tea House in the lobby of the Binhai Hotel, where Liu Dali was already waiting.

Liu Dali, the boss of a baby dairy trading company, in her thirties, is already a little fat. It is estimated that she often goes to the beauty salon, and her slightly fat face shines, like a large piece of tofu covered with plastic wrap. However, this does not affect Liu Dali's ** strength. Every time she smiles, she always checks the hair in her ear with her orchid finger, and then glances at you squint. It seems that she is ready to knock you down the bed with her charm.

An Tie was depressed and didn't have much courtesy with Liu Dali. He said straight to the point, "Mr. Liu, your exclusive interview has been arranged. The publicity effect will be multi-faceted in the form of an exclusive interview. The manuscript starts from your donation of nutritious milk powder to mentally disabled children in the welfare home. I think it is the publicity to your personal, company and products. The promotion is okay. Have you read the manuscript? Do you think it can be finalized?

"No, Xiao Anzi, I can rest assured that you do things. The article is well written. I'm relieved to send it." Liu Dali opened her eyebrows and smiled, "If you have something to do in the future, just tell your sister. You're welcome!"

With that, Liu Dali took out a card from her handbag and handed it to An Tie and said, "Xiao Anzi, this is the eldest sister's meaning. Buy you and your leader some cigarettes. Don't think it's too little."

An Tie rudely took over the card. In Liu Dali's conscious eyes, he felt like a duck. He squeezed out and smiled and said, "Then thank you, Mr. Liu. Don't call me Xiao Anzi in the future, okay? You are not a few years older than me. You look younger than me. As soon as you call me Xiao Anzi, how can I feel like a too It's like a prison.

"Hahaha!" Liu Dali smiled presumptuously, "The eunuch doesn't have to try it before you know. I'm kidding. Then call you brother An in the future. Don't call me Mr. Liu in the future. If you want to call me Sister Liu, or just call me Dali. You are 29 years old. I'm really not as old. Besides, you are still so mature!"

Obviously, Liu Dali was very useful when she listened to An Tie's words.

"Okay, Sister Liu, you'd better call me An Tie, Brother An. I still think of Grandpa An." An Tie said and stood up, "I still have something to do. Let's go first, Sister Liu."

An Tie walked out of the door of the Binhai Hotel, and Liu Dali was still shouting behind her back, "Don't forget to call your sister often!"

An Tie accelerated his pace, got into the car, took a long breath, and increased the accelerator to rush to Binhai Road.

An Tie parked his car on the side of the road and came to the seaside alone. He was a little confused. He thought of Tongtong's ** and breakfast, Qin Feng's cleverness and amorous feelings, and Li Xiaona's love and betrayal. Six years later, he still couldn't forget Li Xiaona.

Li Xiaona is like his youthful body and a beautiful peach blossom blooming in his dreams. In the eyes of others, although it is an ordinary peach blossom, An Tie knows that for him, for youth, it is the only season, just like his 20-year-old youth. This flower keeps blooming in his youth and then floats in the rain at dusk. Zero, she is unbeaten. She has no past and no future. For many years, every time he looked back, he saw her slowly open, fragrant, and then slowly withered. Memory is like a clinic that can be seen anytime and anywhere, and he must go in for an injection. He must accept the excitement, fear and pain caused by this injection. An Tie thought he was also ill, but he went to all the clinics, endured so much pain, and didn't find a cure for his illness.

Six years later, after two years of sinking, An Tie began to cheer up and face himself. The interview in Beijing was like a fate, destined to touch the pupil. He often examines the pupil as if he were looking at himself. Every time he examines the relationship between Pupil and himself, his heart hurts, and then the pain slowly dissipates like smoke. At this time, he always enjoys the dinner cooked for him. The sunset glow reddens the sky outside the window, the sea is boundless blue, and the room is also shrouded in red. There are two quiet and peaceful faces. A white cat squats on the window sill, and the wind gently blows through the white beard on the cat's mouth. An Tie was always stunned at this time, and then woken up by the sound of the pupil brushing the bowl.

Over the years, An Tie has spent almost all his time on his work. For four years, An Tie has been a well-known journalist and advertising planner in the city, with a large company. An Tie works for a mysterious owner like a robot, as if all this has nothing to do with him, but he has to do it. After more than 4 years in the newspaper, he changed three departments, first in the Ministry of Literature and Art, then to the Ministry of Economy, and finally to the Advertising Department Fashion Weekly for planning. Planning is part of the newspaper, which is equivalent to the assistant of the editor-in-chief of Fashion Weekly, and an external editor and reporter.

In front of people, he has always been strong and hard, and only when he is alone or with his pupils, he is soft. Living in him is like a thin piece of ice stuffed under his feet, which seems to sink at any time. He has been renting a house, as if he was ready to leave, but there was no place to go.

And his love with Qin Feng, they have never had an open relationship. As others see, they do not deny or admit it. It has been like this for two years. Qin Feng is too smart and energetic to calm down. They are 29 years old, but they have never discussed marriage, and no one has mentioned it. It's been a long time. It always feels that something is wrong if they don't mention this, but the problem is, An Tie has never figured out. It seems that their relationship has always been good, ** harmonious and exciting, and their lifestyle is fashionable and interesting. An Tie suddenly felt that he must find an opportunity to talk to Qin Feng. Let's talk about it after this draft.

An Tie felt a little tired. He lowered his head and walked to the parking place step by step. On the way, he remembered Haizi's simple and desperate poem. Tongtong has also been learning to write poetry in recent years. An Tie has a variety of poetry collections and poetry magazines there. Tongtong has been reading it for several years. An Tie does not like Tongtong to have too much contact with poetry and does not want her to get sentimental. Fortunately, Tongtong has always been quiet and innocent. He suddenly found that Tongtong has learned to write a lot of poems. He actually remembered the song, and every time he thought about it, his heart hurts like an injection he was afraid of. He remembered a few poems written two days ago:

At this time, lonely and tired

Spit out a cloud from your mouth.

Like spitting out rotten cotton wool in the chest

It's getting dark and the moon hides under the water.

I untied my body in the field.

Take care of me and me.

I hold my feet.

Clean, ** feet

Step on the dry soil and grass.

The shadow of the tree shrinks in the footprints.

The wind blows, shakes.

Like walking still life, in the blink of an eye

Go to the front or further.

Waiting for me to pass by.

Thinking of such a poem, An Tie is no longer a pain, but a real fear of innocence.


2