Chapter 5 Transit Bar
38 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When An Tie arrived home, Tong Tong had already prepared dinner. A stir-fried pork with garlic sprouts, a small stir-fried pork, and a seaweed egg drop soup are all An Tie's favorites. These dishes are very common, the key is the cooking temperature. An Tie is a southerner, and his favorite stir-fried dishes are those that are stir-fried over low heat. For example, the small stir-fried pork is actually stir-fried pork belly with green peppers, but the two dishes are completely fried with different heat. This kind of small stir-fried pork is made in Hunan. It must be fried slowly on a low fire. The green peppers are soft, the meat is tender and not burnt, and the meat oil is roasted over a slow fire and all goes into the green peppers. This practice is almost the same as the practice in An Tie's hometown. He usually doesn't pay attention to eating at all. After so many years outside, he almost feels that he has not eaten properly and has been drinking. In his subconscious, only eating the food made by his mother is called a real meal.

Sometimes, liking a dish is like falling in love, it depends on fate and touch. This little fried pork is what I came across. Once, An Tie took Tongtong to a Hunan restaurant for dinner, and ordered this dish. When An Tie ate it, he was as excited as a child, and it was delicious. Tongtong looked at An Tie with a smile. When the waiter came in, she calmly asked the Hunan waiter how to make this dish. The next day, Tongtong made this dish in a decent manner. In a few days, the small fried pork made by Tongtong is more in line with Antie's taste than that made by the Hunan restaurant.

As soon as An Tie entered the door, Tongtong immediately put down her homework and went to serve the meal. Hitomi looked a little red, but she was calm, as if nothing happened last night. An Tie wanted to say something about this, but when he saw that Tongtong didn't respond, he swallowed the words that came to his lips.

"Is Sister Qin coming at night?" Tongtong asked, she glanced at An Tie, then lowered her head to eat.

An Tie was stunned for a moment, not understanding what she meant by asking this, Tongtong's fair cheeks were red, and she saw her eyelashes blinking from the side. Although Tongtong often wears a wide school uniform at home at night, she can still see that Tongtong's developing body is getting bigger and bigger every day, and even the school uniform can't cover it up.

An Tie's heart moved, Tongtong really grew up.

When I first came, Tong Tong was only 9 years old, and now she is 13. 4 years have passed so quickly.

On that day four years ago, An Tie took Tongtong home from the train station and told her the address of her home. An Tie fell asleep in the taxi. An Tie was too tired until Tongtong pushed her to wake up. He woke up and saw a little girl beside him. He was a little dazed for a while. He couldn't remember why there was such a little girl in the taxi. It took him a while to remember what was going on.

After returning home, An Tie said to Tongtong, "Are you sleepy? If you are sleepy, there is a guest room with a bed in it."

Tong Tong whispered: "It's not sleepy, I slept on the train for more than a day."

An Tie looked at Tongtong and said, "Go to the bathroom to take a shower, I'll go to sleep for a while, and I'll take you to the police station to report the case in the afternoon."

I briefly told Tongtong how to turn on and off the faucet in the bath. An Tie fell in bed and began to dream. For a while, he dreamed that a tiger turned into a peach blossom, and then dreamed that the sun fell into an ancient well, and even dreamed about it. I dreamed of an old village, in the open space in front of the village, my mother sat alone weaving cloth. An Tie also dreamed of a beautiful female corpse, as vivid as falling asleep. He felt that the female corpse was lying next to him, and a bloody dagger suddenly appeared from the beautiful and moving chest of the female corpse. An Tie told himself that he was sleeping and told This is a dream myself.

One nightmare after another haunts Antie.

Finally, An Tie was woken up from his nightmare by a ringing of his mobile phone, and then it was Bai Feifei.

"Where did you go these days? Which fox was hooked to which cave?" Bai Feifei looked like a wife.

"I went to Beijing for an interview, but I forgot to tell you, what are you doing now?" An Tie wasn't fully awake yet.

"What I said, it turned out that Li Xiaona was hooked to Beijing, what happened to you? Are you in the underworld? You are speaking in a humming voice." Bai Feifei was still chattering there: "I'm idle, I'm right. I'm bored, I have nothing to do today."

Bai Feifei worked as a photographer in a photo studio. He was 3 years older than An Tie. That year, Bai Feifei was 28. Sometimes he pretended to be old and sometimes he was young, which was very difficult to deal with.

"I'm sleeping, I'll call you later." An Tie turned off the phone after he finished speaking.

When An Tie got up from the hospital, it was already 5 o'clock in the evening. He had slept all day. When he went to the living room, he saw that Tong Tong was sitting on the sofa and staring out the window in a daze. The setting sun came in from outside the window and shone on Tongtong. An Tie found that after taking a bath, Tongtong was completely changed. The skin was tender and smooth, and her face and neck like cream were formed by her dirty clothes. Great contrast.

The food on the table was ready, and it turned out to be An Tie's favorite spicy dish.

Seeing An Tie coming out, Tong Tong shrank back on the sofa in shock. An Tie looked at the dining table and asked, "You made this? You still use gas? Is your home really in Guizhou?"

Tongtong nodded: "Well, in which aunt's house I learned it."

An Tie was at the dining table, remembering how Tongtong 4 had just come, and thinking to himself, maybe Tongtong should go home, no matter what, he should get in touch with Tongtong's family.

An Tie retracted his thoughts and asked Tongtong, "Have you finished your homework?"

"Well, I'm done, I just went online and read poetry on the poetry forum you often read!" Tongtong said.

"Let's go to those places less in the future. The people there are very complicated." An Tie said, "By the way, you have no homework at night. After dinner, you will pack up, change your clothes, and let's go out for a walk."

"Well, good." After eating, Tong Tong turned around and entered her room, and it took a long time to come out.

An Tie saw that Tongtong was still in the same school uniform, "Why didn't you change your clothes, what have you been doing for most of the day?"

Tong Tong said, "I'd better wear this, it's comfortable to wear on the body."

An Tie led Tongtong to the passer-by bar near Zhongshan Square. The bar was opened underground and was converted from an abandoned warehouse. The decoration style seems to be random, but it is actually carefully designed by the bar owner Li Haijun. Li Haijun studied art and design at University. For some reason, he dropped out of the university. After dropping out, this guy stayed in Tibet for two years. After returning from Tibet, Li Haijun ran this bar.

The bar is full of thangkas, and some daily necessities of the past era can be seen everywhere. The most interesting thing is that there is a very small room here. The walls of this room are covered with outdated portraits of Chairman Mao, and old oil lamps are lit. There is a spinning wheel in the middle of the room, and there is a little white pig next to it.

Tongtong looked very excited as soon as she entered the bar. Seeing Li Haijun who was busy at the bar, she sweetly called out "Uncle Li.".

Seeing Tongtong, Li Haijun said with a wide-eyed smile, "Our little beauty is here, Xiaobai wants to kill you."

Xiaobai is the little white pig raised in that room. Tongtong likes that pig very much. The name of the pig was given by Tongtong. Every time he came, Tong Tong would not sit at the table honestly, but would always turn around the pig. Sometimes the little pig is taken out and goes around in the bar. A beautiful little girl leads a little white pig to become a unique scene in this bar.

An Tie and Li Haijun are best friends. When An Tie first arrived in Dalian, Li Haijun took him in. At that time, Antie dropped out of the university. When he didn't know where to go at the Beijing Railway Station, he saw a large advertisement of Dalian on the billboard next to the railway station, so he bought a train ticket and arrived in Dalian. , still didn't know where to go, so he got into a taxi and asked the driver to find a bar, so An Tie went to the passer bar.

As soon as I entered the door of the bar, a few lines of words were written on a piece of ordinary white paper on the wall: "Whether you are in a lonely mountain / or in an ancient and quiet village / whether you are in a city where the lights are just beginning / or in a dimly lit city Street / We are all travelers in this world / If you see a tired and lonely traveler / Please take care of him / And let me know / He is my lost brother”

Looking at these ordinary few lines, An Tie almost cried. That night, An Tie was so drunk that he slept in a bar. After that, he became friends with Li Haijun. For more than a year, Antie ate and lodged in the passer bar until he went to work in the newspaper office.

An Tie sat down in the corner, asked for a few bottles of Corona, and a bottle of soda for Tongtong. An Tie thought this drink was very unpleasant, but Tongtong liked it very much. Tongtong let An Tie taste it, and as soon as he drank it in his mouth, An Tie vomited.

Soon, Tongtong couldn't sit still, and ran to see her little pig again.

At this time, An Tie turned around and found Bai Feifei with a long-haired man not far ahead.

2