Chapter 10 Sexual Harassment of Minors
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thinking of the absurdity a few years ago, An Tie felt that life was a nightmare, and only when facing Tongtong could he feel that the world was still so pure. Bai Feifei is an elf, a free elf. She can die for a man, but she will not be bound by a man, so Bai Feifei is holy in An Tie's mind.

The day after breaking up with Bai Feifei at the Sichuan restaurant, when An Tie woke up, he saw the fog outside the window. An Tie felt like he was lying in a cloud, with a sense of weightlessness, life was like a maze, and he wanted to find an exit. It's not easy, shit, this metaphor is so tacky, An Tie is kind of funny. A new day begins, and no matter what the future holds, you have to live, and live as a person.

While An Tie was getting dressed, she vaguely heard a thin cry from Tongtong's room.

An Tie opened Tongtong's door and saw Tongtong shrinking in the quilt crying, "Tongtong, what's wrong?"

Tongtong glanced at An Tie, then retracted her head into the quilt, and tugged at the corner of the quilt, as if she had been aggrieved by the sky, and her cry was a little hoarse.

"Tongtong? Did someone bully you at school? Tell your uncle!" An Tie was a little panicked. He knew that Tongtong was a good girl and would not offend others. The only explanation was that someone bullied her.

Tongtong stuck her head out of the quilt and hugged An Tie's neck, "Uncle, uncle, I'm dying, I don't want to leave you." After that, she burst into tears again.

An Tie has a feeling in the fog, what happened to this little girl? Have a fever? How to say nonsense, he put his hand on Tongtong's forehead and probed it, but he didn't feel the temperature was very high, "Tongtong, why are you dying?"

"I, I bleed a lot, and it doesn't stop." Tong Tong lifted the quilt, and there were bloodstains on her sheets and pajamas, like little plum blossoms.

An Tie was stunned for a moment, then laughed, "Don't cry, don't cry, it's a normal thing, it's a sign of your growing up." At the same time, he scolded Chinese education in his heart, and even had menstruation. Children don't even know that Chinese education is a fucking failure. "Girl, did you not pay attention to the physiological hygiene class? This is a physiological condition that happens to girls. Don't be afraid. I'll go downstairs and buy you sanitary napkins."

"We have a book on physical hygiene, but the teacher didn't teach it in class, and I don't know if it's the kind it said in the book this time." Tong Tong blushed, and quietly pulled the quilt, trying to put the ** covered with blood.

Just when An Tie was choosing sanitary napkins for Tong Tong in the supermarket, the phone suddenly rang, it was Qin Feng. "Miss Qin, I was about to call you for advice? What brand of sanitary napkins do you women usually use?" This person will be me, thinking of this, I can't help but say in my heart "Fuck!"

Qin Feng's unusually weak voice came from the mobile phone: "An Tie, come here quickly, I'm about to collapse, woo woo..."

An Tie suddenly felt that Qin Feng was in trouble, otherwise her personality would not be so low. Qin Feng is the type of strong women, but she has a higher EQ than those strong women. She knows when to ask a man in front of a man. When is soft to be hard. "Wait for me, I'll go right there, are you at home?"

"Well, come here quickly, woo..."

An Tie hurried home from the supermarket, told Tongtong to search the Internet for physiological hygiene related content, and then rushed to see Qin Feng.

Qin Feng opened the door and plunged into An Tie's arms, which made An Tie's chauvinism satisfied for a little bit. Women, it is still impossible without a man, especially a man like himself, who is simply the embodiment of justice and love. Well, thinking of this, An Tie seriously despised himself once.

"What's wrong? Honey, don't cry, don't cry, your King Kong is by your side." An Tie teased Qin Feng deliberately, trying to ease her nervousness.

Qin Feng raised the pear flower and rainy little face, and lightly beat An Tie with his fist, but he burst into laughter, "When is this, you're joking, pig head, and you say that you are King Kong, bah! "

"Okay, I'm a pig's head today, let's talk! What's the matter?"

Qin Feng's bright face suddenly sank, and he pulled An Tie in front of the computer, "I've been harassed by a man for a long time. I thought it was an enthusiastic audience, but I gradually found that this man became more and more popular. It's too much! You look at these emails first, and I'll find what he sent to you."

An Tie opened Qin Feng's email and found that a person named SUNY almost filled Qin Feng's mailbox. Looking at each one, he became more and more angry. The mailbox was full of extremely perverted courtship letters, until There are also things like "I'm going to put my dick in your anus and your beautiful eyes", shit, put it in your fucking eyes, it's quite creative, I never thought about it, An Tie really wants to put this Dirty chops were pulled out and slashed. "Damn, do you know who this person is? Is it possible that it is someone you know? Otherwise, how could he know so much about your situation?"

Qin Feng brought another cardboard box, and An Tie was even more angry when he saw it. He saw that in the box, sexy cocks, cocks, sexual equipment, etc. could all be opened for sex shops. This guy is still Not an ordinary pervert. "Damn, this grandson! I won't be named An until I get the fuck out of him!"

Qin Feng began to cry again, and An Tie took her shoulders and comforted her softly. "With me, don't be afraid, I will castrate him when I catch him!"

"What did I call you just now? Buy sanitary napkins? What's the matter?" Qin Feng is really a strange woman. At this time, he still remembered what An Tie said. "It's nothing, it's Tongtong's menarche, and I don't understand it, so I'm scared to cry. I originally planned to ask you to teach her."

"Cut! He really is a competent uncle. You are the first to know about this kind of thing. I was puzzled. Why didn't you ask her family to send her back? Do you have any intentions?" Qin Feng snarled An Tielai.

"Qin Feng, what do you mean? Are you trying to find fault?" An Tie's tone was very bad, but he felt a little guilty in his heart. Perhaps what Qin Feng said hit his sore spot. Things can't be delayed any longer.

"Am I wrong? Let me tell you An Tie, that girl is definitely not as simple as you think. I guess she wants to rely on you. The little girls are ghosts now." With iron shoulders, she brought her sexy lips up, "Darling, you have to think about it for us too. You have an unidentified little girl now, how will others see me and you."

An Tie glanced coldly at Qin Feng and pushed her away, "Qin Feng, how can you say that Tongtong, she's just a child!" After speaking, An Tie left without looking back and slammed the door open. fell to the ground.

Qin Feng walked to the door and kicked it again, "An Tie, you bastard, what are you doing!"

In the evening, An Tie was very late after dinner with a client. He was driving on the highway aimlessly, thinking about what Qin Feng said, and thinking about Tongtong. He also thought that Tongtong had grown up. After all, it is not a long-term solution for a little girl to live with him all the time, but does he really want to send Tongtong away from him? Thinking of this, An Tie felt extremely uncomfortable. In his heart, Tongtong was not only a daughter, but also a sister, and a pure angel in his dream. He really couldn't imagine why he would go back without Tongtong at home.

Turning the FM on the car, just in time for Qin Feng's program, "Dear listeners and friends, hello everyone! Qin Feng's night talk, your forever confidant, every day, every lonely night..."

Listening to Qin Feng's voice, An Tie regretted her attitude towards Qin Feng in the morning. Thinking about it, Qin Feng couldn't be blamed. Besides, she was stimulated by that perverted man, so An Tie planned to wait for Qin Feng's show to air. After that, go to the radio to find her.

An Tie's car was parked next to a telephone booth downstairs at the radio station. When he saw a student making a phone call, he thought it must be a silly boy calling his little lover. Today's children learn about love and love faster than anything else. Thinking about lighting a cigarette, Qin Feng's very magnetic voice was still in his ears, and then suddenly remembered that when they were in a dick, Qin Feng's cry was much more depressing than this fake voice, and he couldn't help but feel stupid. He smiled, objectively speaking, Qin Feng is really a perfect lover.

Just when An Tie was in a hurry, he suddenly heard a man's voice in Qin Feng's program. His words were very obscene, and he was blatantly teasing Qin Feng. After a while, the line was pinched by the director. Qin Feng's voice trembled a little, but he continued the show. Intuitively, An Tie felt that this person was the man who harassed Qin Feng. An Tie opened the car door and planned to go upstairs to get the phone number of the person just now from the director. At this time, the boy in the phone booth moved a little strangely, stroking his lower body with his hands, looking intoxicated, An Tie glanced at him A glance: "Fuck! The middle school students are really fucking open now, they must be talking on the phone with their little lover."

After An Tie got the phone number from the director, he glanced at Qin Feng through the glass, and gestured to wait for her downstairs. Qin Feng gave An Tie a charming smile, swept away the image of the resentful woman before, and his voice became warmer.

An Tie walked downstairs and was about to make that call when he was bumped by the boy in the phone booth just now. The boy looked very honest and kept saying sorry, but An Tie didn't care too much, thinking in his heart, "Boy, you are cool. Confused!" Inadvertently glanced at the boy's school badge, "** Middle School".

Looking at the boy's back, An Tie sighed, what the hell is this world! Immediately, he dialed the number he was about to call, "Beep...beep...beep..." An Tie suddenly found out that the number was a public phone in the phone booth next to him.

An Tie immediately realized that the middle school student just now was most likely the harasser, and immediately drove in the direction where the middle school student left.

Qin Feng hurriedly walked out of the radio station building after finishing the show, but he didn't see An Tie's shadow, so he stomped his feet in anger, scolded An Tie so badly in his heart, and was about to go home when the phone rang suddenly, only listening to An Tie Panting: "Wait for me downstairs at the radio station, I caught that pervert!"

Qin Feng was secretly surprised, how could he be caught so quickly? This An Tie could not have wronged others. Apart from being surprised, Qin Feng suddenly felt quite lost. As for where the loss came from, she herself was not very clear.

After a while, An Tie's car drove back, and Qin Feng noticed that the co-pilot had a pale boy. "An Tie, what's the situation? Who is this child?"

An Tie took the middle school student out of the co-pilot, "Fuck! What a boy! It's a little pervert, just ask him. Brat, tell the truth quickly, or I'll arrest you to the police station and your school. Expose in the media!"

The middle school student's legs were trembling all the time, and he was crying when he spoke, "I beg you, I don't dare anymore. Don't let my mother know that she has a heart attack and will die of anger!"

Qin Feng looked at the child in front of her, and did not want to believe that he was someone who had harassed her for more than half a year. The strange thing was that she did not feel much anger in her heart, but rather felt a little pleasure. When she talked with the middle school student who called herself "SUNY", she felt that the child must have encountered psychological problems in adolescence, and a flash of inspiration flashed in her mind, and she made a program through this child's case, similar to psychological interviews.

Since Qin Feng didn't intend to pursue it, An Tie couldn't say anything. Qin Feng was right. If the child was sent to the police station and school, the child would be ruined.

After sending Qin Feng to the door of the house, An Tie originally planned to go back to see how Tongtong was doing. He also wanted to talk to Tongtong about finding her parents, but Qin Feng was surprisingly excited tonight and called An Tie's surname. Almost forgot everything.

1