Chapter Eleven Cold Little Hands
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After tossing around with Qin Feng for more than two hours, An Tie was so tired that it shrank like a frosted eggplant. At this time, Qin Feng was still lying on An Tie's body excitedly, and he kept touching An Tie with his small hand. Tie's second child, who was already soft, stared at An Tie with a wink, his face flushed.

"Auntie, what's wrong with you today? You are so energetic." An Tie said weakly.

Qin Feng was a little disappointed, buried his head in An Tie's chest, and hummed while arching, "Do you want it!"

"I can't do it today, baby! I have to go!" An Tie sat up.

"You are leaving today? What time is it now, why are you going back? I forbid you to leave!" Qin Feng pressed An Tie hard.

"No, I have to go back and see how Tongtong is doing." An Tie said.

"It's Tongtong again! It's Tongtong again! Is it important that I don't have Tongtong?" Qin Feng slid off An Tie and turned his back to An Tie.

"It's basically two times, why do you always get involved." An Tie was also a little unhappy in his heart.

"Let's go! Let's go! It's better if you don't come in the future." Qin Feng buried his head in the quilt.

An Tie dressed in a hurry, walked to the door, looked back and saw that Qin Feng's head was still buried in the quilt, An Tie said, "I'm leaving? Did I really leave?"

Seeing that Qin Feng still didn't move, An Tie said, "You have a good rest!" He closed the door and left.

An Tie returned home and gently pushed open Tongtong's door. The light in the room suddenly turned on, which startled An Tie. Tong Tong sat up from the **, hugged the quilt, blushed, and said softly, "Are you back?" Then she lowered her head, her skin glowing with a warm luster under the light, looking crystal clear. An Tie suddenly felt something different, as if the sky had warmed up a lot. In fact, it is only the end of April, the heating has just stopped, and the weather in the early morning should be very cold. Spring is like a girl's heart, changing all the time.

An Tie said "en", "Is there any problem today?"

Tong Tong's face turned even redder, and she still sat there with her head lowered, humming in a barely audible voice and replied, "It's alright!"

"That's good, turn off the lights and go to bed, it's fine, ah." An Tie came to the living room and felt a little hungry. He opened the refrigerator, and it was full of everything, but An Tie was at a loss, he didn't know what to do. I can do it, but I can only do nothing against the food in the refrigerator. An Tie is a southerner. He doesn't like to eat convenience foods and cold salads. Even things like ham and sausage have to be fried in a pot before he eats them. At this time, he heard movement in Tongtong's room, and there was no sound for a while.

An Tie was afraid that something might happen to Tongtong, so he pushed open Tongtong's door and saw that Tongtong was sitting on the edge of the bed, sweating on her forehead.

An Tie hurried over and asked, "What's the matter, Tongtong, what's wrong? What are you doing when you get up?"

Tong Tong frowned and said, "Are you hungry, I'll get up and warm you up."

"Silly girl, I can't do it myself? You're uncomfortable there, tell me quickly." An Tie asked anxiously.

Tong Tong said, "It's okay, it's just that my stomach hurts a bit."

An Tie suddenly panicked. He didn't know much about these things. With Tongtong's character, she said that it was a little painful, but it was very painful. She said that when she couldn't stand it.

He wanted to call Qin Feng to ask what to do about it, but he felt it was inappropriate. Qin Feng was still angry about it. He was in a hurry in the room, and finally decided to call Qin Feng.

He called Qin Feng's home number, but the line was busy. He called Qin Feng's cell phone again, and the cell phone was turned off.

"Damn it! The phone line is busy in the middle of the night." An Tie cursed inwardly.

After a while, An Tie called again, but the line was still busy. An Tie's fire was getting bigger and bigger, and he kept calling Qin Feng's phone for more than half an hour, "Grandma's, fucking pervert, so late. Talking shit, chatting every day is not enough." He had already started cursing in his heart.

He thought of Bai Feifei again, and felt that he should not disturb her at this time. She should have her own life. An Tie has been carefully maintaining the distance from Bai Feifei.

At this time, Tongtong covered her stomach and came out and said in a low voice, "I'm fine, I checked it online, just cover it with hot water."

An Tie immediately asked Tongtong to lie down, took a washbasin to collect water from the water heater, and then came to Tongtong's room with a hot towel.

Tongtong curled up like a quiet cat, motionless, looking at An Tie quietly, her eyes were like deep pools, she didn't know what she was thinking.

Seeing that Tongtong didn't move, An Tie lifted Tongtong's quilt. At a glance, An Tie's brain was buzzing, as if it had been stabbed by something.

Hitomi was wearing sky blue tight thermal underwear lying on the bed gently, her body's exquisite curves flowing flawlessly at night like running water. Her body has developed very well, her two cocks are proudly and full standing on her chest, her smooth neck and porcelain face, her fair and delicate feet, and her snow-white skin that is exposed outside the thermal underwear, just like that. Like white clouds floating in the pale sky.

Tong Tong's eyes were closed, her face turned red, and she didn't say a word. Just like a weak elf floating in the sky, waiting for a solid land to rely on in the tile-blue sky.

An Tie looked a little crazy, he suddenly wanted to hold Tongtong and hold her tightly in his arms. An Tie glanced at Tongtong quietly, and found that Tongtong was secretly looking at him at this time. An Tie was shocked and woke up a lot. He handed the hot towel to Tongtong, touched Tongtong's forehead, and stood up to go out.

As soon as he walked to the door, he heard Tongtong whispering behind his back, "Uncle, I want you to sit with me for a while."

An Tie turned his head and asked softly, "Can't you sleep?"

Hitomi nodded.

An Tie pulled the chair in front of Tongtong's computer to the bed, sat down and looked at Tongtong, "Don't be afraid, it's alright!"

Tong Tong glanced at An Tie and said nothing. The atmosphere was a little awkward.

"Can I turn on the computer?" An Tie wanted to do something else.

"Don't! The computer is loud." Tong Tong said softly, her voice trembling.

An Tie's heart seemed to be hollowed out by something, and there was no whereabouts. He wanted to hug Tongtong and put Tongtong's beautiful and erratic face in his arms. But a powerful force lay in front of him, and he couldn't reach out.

"The sound is loud because the fan is not good. I'll change it for you later." An Tie finally found another sentence.

At this time, Tong Tong lightly patted the edge of the bed with his hand, motioning An Tie to sit down.

An Tie hesitated for a while, but still sat over, reaching out and grabbing Tongtong's little hand.

Tongtong's little hand was cold, and An Tie's restlessness was sobered up again at this time, and he squeezed Tongtong's hand hard.

"Hands are so cold!" An Tie felt a little guilty, as if he didn't take good care of Tongtong.

An Tie thought, Tongtong really should have a home. He wanted to tell Tongtong about the idea of ​​finding a home for Tongtong, but he was afraid that Tongtong would be unhappy. He glanced at Tongtong and found that the little girl had fallen asleep. , with a slight smile on the corner of his mouth.

An Tie stood up, put Tongtong's hand into the quilt gently, tucked the corner of the quilt, and closed the door.

1