Chapter Fourteen Qin Feng’s Night Talk
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An Tie and Qin Feng came to a private room on the 6th floor of a hotel near Zhongshan Square.

As soon as he opened the door and entered, a handsome-looking and weak man immediately greeted him with a smile on his face, directly holding Qin Feng's hand and saying, "You must be the host of Qin, Jiu Yang! Jiu Yang! Take a seat! Take a seat!" The guy nodded and bowed as he pulled As Qin Feng walked in, An Tie took the time to glance at it. There was still a girl standing beside the table. She was twenty-five or six years old. She was tall, plump, and sexy, with heavy makeup and fashionable broken hair. The girl smiled at An Tie and stretched out her hand to the left, meaning to ask An Tie to sit down. An Tie sat down unceremoniously. At a glance, the guy and Qin Feng were still standing there chatting with each other.

An Tie sat down and drank two sips of tea before Qin Feng had time to introduce An Tie. She smiled decently and said, "This is An Tie, the planner of Fashion Weekly, a famous reporter, this is President Wang Gui and Wang."

Wang Gui immediately stretched out his hand and shook An Tie quickly, "Long Yang!" He turned his head and said to Qin Feng, "I like your show so much, I have been your loyal listener for many years unless something happens. , I listen to it almost every day."

"Really, that's my honor!" Qin Feng smiled like a flower.

"Damn, this meat seller looks quite gentle, and he pretends to be like five people." An Tie was angry.

When the girl saw An Tie watching the two chatting without saying a word, she immediately said to Wang Gui, "Mr. Wang, can I serve food now?"

It looks like they have already ordered the dishes.

"Come on! Come on! Oh, let me introduce, this is Liu Ruyue, the executive director of our company. She graduated from Dongbei University of Finance and Economics. She was an intern at a newspaper the year she graduated. She is also a talented girl."

"Mr. Wang, don't make fun of me." Liu Ruyue got up and greeted the waiter to serve the dishes.

The dishes came up quickly, mainly seafood, and half of the women's dishes such as pine nuts and corn. It seems that they were carefully prepared to attack Qin Feng. Sample, let's see if you will fall into Qin Feng's hands today.

While drinking, Wang Gui's enthusiasm for An Tie suddenly increased.

"Ah, Editor-in-Chief An, I'm sorry, I've been talking to Director Qin just now, I won't leave you out, I have specially arranged a beautiful lady to accompany you tonight, Xiao Liu, don't neglect Editor-in-Chief An, Editor-in-Chief An, don't blame me, It's really that my brother is not a good person. Master Qin can forgive my brother a lot. I admire this kind of heart, and men don't have such a big belly."

Wang Gui and An Tie were always praising Qin Feng. An Tie quickly explained: "I'm the assistant to the editor-in-chief, not the editor-in-chief. President Wang, please don't let me make mistakes. If our editor-in-chief hears it, how can I mess with it?" An Tie was also polite to Wang Gui.

"The editor-in-chief is similar to the editor-in-chief, almost, hehe" Wang Gui smiled awkwardly, "Come on, host Qin, editor-in-chief An, don't say anything, just for the demeanor of host Qin, who does not allow men, such a righteousness, It fully shows the noble sentiments of reporters, come, let me toast the two of you."

"You're welcome, Mr. Wang, don't call me the host of Qin. I'm just eating at the radio station. It's like you have made such a big business. Call me Qin Feng. I'll do it. Thank you Mr. Wang!" Qin Feng began to confuse Wang Gui.

Wang Gui hurriedly continued, "Then I'm welcome, Qin Feng, I'll do it!"

Seeing this posture, An Tie stretched out the glass to Liu Ruyue, meaning to come together, "Thank you, Mr. Wang, you can also call me An Tie, we are about the same age."

Liu Ruyue smiled, "I'll accompany you, I'll do it too." An Tie glanced at Liu Ruyue and thought to herself, this girl feels very good, not like Wang Gui, who is like a monkey. An Tie didn't know why he had no good impression of Wang Gui. Liu Ruyue looked at An Tie looking at her, and nodded to An Tie, as if she knew what An Tie was thinking.

"Qin Feng, it's my honor to meet two famous reporters and hosts in Dalian today. I must toast the two of them. I'll toast Qin Feng first. This glass of wine has another meaning, which is to apologize to my brother. After drinking this glass of wine, I have nothing to do with my brother, we are friends, come on, let's do it!" Even though Wang Guiren was thin, his drinking capacity was not small, a bottle of Wuliangye was almost finished for a few people in a blink of an eye.

Qin Feng said, "We are honored to know Mr. Wang. I'm not here for a drink today. Is it okay to have your brother be the guest of my show?"

Wang Gui hurriedly said: "No problem, my brother's work is also well done, Qin Feng, you are already very interested to do so, no wonder your show is so popular, if you are so dedicated to the show, if the show is not popular, then the genius will be called. unfair."

When Wang Gui said this, Qin Feng was very happy: "Mr. Wang has won the award. It is a host's duty to do a good show. As long as the audience likes the show, I will not be busy."

Wang Gui said: "It's very hard to do this show. It's almost midnight every day, I guess you can't sleep well."

Qin Feng was obviously moved: "Yeah, it's not easy. It's not easy to just do the show. We even give our hosts the task of pressing advertisements. If we can't complete it, we will deduct wages and bonuses. Alas, the pressure is too much!"

Wang Gui said, "I didn't expect Qin Feng to be worried too. Qin Feng, if you treat me as a friend, you can come to me if you have anything in the future. If you are polite, you will look down on me."

Qin Feng was full of interest and said with a smile: "Mr. Wang, as you said, it is also my honor to know you as a friend. In the future, I will definitely trouble you. You see that your business is so big now that it should be publicized. If it's publicity, feel free to contact me if you have anything on the radio station, and if you have time, are you interested in being a guest for me?"

Wang Gui's eyes lit up immediately, he stood up and said excitedly, "Qin Feng, I'm going to show you my heart. I'm toasting you. If you have something to say, I'll cooperate with you. Alas, my company is a long story. Let's finish this glass of wine."

Qin Feng also stood up: "Mr. Wang, I have to be on the show tonight. I appreciate your embarrassment. Can I do it at will? You've done it, and I'll give you a few drinks another day!"

Wang Gui said: "No problem, work is important, and it's not easy to do some business. Take my company as an example. Although the scale is not very large, it has cost me a lot of effort. My major is accounting, and I just graduated from university. When I graduated, I was confident that my major was good. I didn’t expect that once I entered society, accountants would not find a job at all. There were too many people studying accounting, and there was a surplus. Salesperson, by the way, I am familiar with advertising, and I also worked as an advertising salesperson for a few months, but I didn’t do it well. At that time, I wanted to die.”

Qin Feng said with a smile: "There is a history of blood and tears behind every success. I guess it would be very exciting to write about your experience over the years. The media should pay more attention to a self-made entrepreneur like you. With so many people unable to find a job after graduation, your story is so revealing to them."

"Qin Feng, you have passed the award, you have passed the award. However, it's really not easy to do some business, you still understand me, come on, have a drink, reporter An, let's do it together, don't always drink with our beautiful Ruyue, I'm long It’s not ugly, haha!” This guy Wang Gui drank a bit too much under Qin’s sugar-coated cannonballs, Qin Feng and Wang Gui drank, Qin Feng always made a point, Wang Gui was always dry, plus An Tie also kept clinking glasses with Wang Gui. An Tie always had a dry mouth when drinking, and of course, Wang Gui had to do it too. Wang Gui said, I never drink half a glass when I drink. An Tie secretly laughed in his heart, I love hearing this.

Qin Feng saw that Wang Gui was on the rise, glanced at An Tie, and said to Wang Gui, "Mr. Wang, An Tie will hold a large-scale event soon. This event will definitely make a sensation in Dalian. It is just a propaganda for you. good opportunity.”

Wang Gui looked at An Tie and said, "Really, what activity?"

An Tie said: "It's a draft event, and the publicity will be louder. If Mr. Wang is interested, we'll find an opportunity to talk about it later."

Qin Feng seemed to want to talk to Wang Gui about An Tie's activities, but An Tie stopped Qin Feng with a wink.

An Tie had been a supporting role for one night and was finally about to become the protagonist, but An Tie still felt that talking and laughing with Liu Ruyue was much more comfortable than chatting with Wang Gui. The other one was that An Tie felt that Wang Gui should spend how much money to spend. It is unlikely that sponsorship is possible. Besides, this draft event is sponsored by a meat union factory. It is not the case to say it out, and it is Wang Gui that makes An Tie inexplicably disgusted.

By 9 o'clock in the evening, the dinner was finally over. Qin Feng drank some wine and blushed. As soon as he got in the car, he leaned against An Tie and scolded An Tie, "Look, this Wang Gui knows what I do in this show. It's hard work, but you've never said that to me, you don't care about others at all, do you not love me?" As he spoke, he started to cry softly.

Hearing Qin Feng's words, An Tie began to feel guilty. Qin Feng really paid a lot for the show "Qin Feng's Night Talk". Every day until midnight, if he couldn't eat or sleep well, he often felt that Qin Feng was too addicted to the show. Ignore myself in my own affairs.

"I'm still a little selfish. It's not easy to be a well-known brand program, and it's even more difficult to maintain a brand-name program for several years without declining, and it's even more difficult to get 1 million advertisements every year! Feng doesn't support much and often complains about her, it's not right." Thinking of this, An Tie touched Qin Feng's face and said, "Baby, I'm sorry! I used to have a bad temper, but I love you, and I will say no later. I love you, I'm in a hurry with you!" Qin Feng cried even louder after hearing An Tie's words.

"Don't cry, baby, I have always loved you, but we are always so busy, don't work so hard in the future, ah?" An Tie put Qin Feng's head on his thigh and gently stroked his hand. on Qin Feng's face.

"En! En!" Qin Feng lay on Qin Feng's thigh like a kitten, his cry gradually became smaller, his two hands touched An Tie's thigh, and slowly stopped at the root of An Tie's thigh, An Tie's second child hardened quickly. Qin Feng raised his head and glanced at An Tie and smiled. There were tears in the corners of his eyes. Then, Qin Feng unzipped An Tie's trousers and took out An Tie's second child. , gently into the mouth.

An Tie closed his eyes with an "ah" sound, and his legs trembled uncontrollably. After a while, An Tie screamed and shot all the semen into Qin Feng's mouth. An Tie pulled Qin Feng up from his lap and kissed him fondly. After a long time, An Tie said softly to Qin Feng, "Are you ready for tonight's show?"

Qin Feng said, "Ready!"

An Tie said: "Then let's go to Shangdao Coffee and sit for a while, and then I will send you to the radio station. I will accompany you tonight!"

Qin Feng huddled in An Tie's arms obediently, arched it, and gave a gracious sound.

0