Chapter 15 I miss you baby
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Qin Feng's night talk, meet at midnight, every day, every lonely night..."

An Tie parked the car downstairs at the radio station. Not long after Qin Feng left, An Tie looked at his watch and it was exactly 12 o'clock. He turned the FM on his car, and Qin Feng's familiar voice came from the radio again.

Downstairs of the radio station is quiet, and the neon lights have been flashing in the night sky of the city, like a pair of tireless eyes, watching the stories of this city begin one by one and end one by one, watching this earthly love in every lonely window. Light care and roasting. Qin Feng's emotional voice seemed a little sparse in the huge night, and in the humid air of May, it was gently blowing in An Tie's confused heart. May in Dalian is full of spring, a bit like March in the south. An Tie was a little dazed, and hearing Qin Feng's voice felt a little unreal. Qin Feng was upstairs very close to him, but it seemed out of reach.

An Tie has been listening to Qin Feng's voice and these few words at the beginning of the program for more than four years. Before An Tie knew Qin Feng, Qin Feng was already a famous host in the city. The show she hosted called "Qin Feng Night Talk" was almost a household name in Dalian, and the most prosperous commercial street in the city was the most eye-catching. There is a large publicity photo of Qin Feng on the wall of the building. When An Tie was in the passing bar, he often listened to Qin Feng's shows in his own cabin. At that time, An Tie was arrogant and had low self-esteem. When listening to the show, he was often made to laugh by the emotional stories in the show, and sometimes made him feel extremely depressed by those stories. He thinks this show is very boring, so many people are loosing their privacy in the show, they cry and laugh in the show, as if the city is fragile and boring. Dalian is indeed a very feminine city. The women in this city are very famous. The whole country knows that Dalian produces beautiful women, but the men in this city are unknown. In fact, after staying in Dalian for so many years, to be honest, beautiful and smart women An Tie didn't see much, but Dalian's boys were tall and handsome, far better than Dalian girls, at least in appearance, but the city's femininity was everywhere, which has always puzzled An Tie. .

In the passer bar, when the loneliness was unbearable at midnight, An Tie also thought of calling Qin Feng Yechao's hotline. He wanted to chat with Qin Feng about his and Li Xiaona's story. As soon as he picked up the phone, An Tie felt this kind of action. Incomparably stupid, he feels like a privacy exhibitionist, but he really wants to talk to people, except that he told Li Xiaona once after drinking with Li Haijun, he has never talked to anyone, the betrayal of love is like a post The traditional Chinese medicine for the treatment of chronic diseases has been simmering in An Tie's heart. The unbearable pain cannot be described in words. He always wanted to find an opportunity to pour it out, but he was unwilling. He shrunk like a chronic disease patient. In the hut, a person boiled ineffective Chinese medicine, trying to heal his injury, but the wound was not healed, but he fell in love with the sad fragrance of the whole house emanating from this Chinese medicine. He was utterly ill.

Whenever An Tie wanted to talk to Qin Feng at night, An Tie would always turn off the radio, and then scolded him with a cold smile: "Fool." Then turn on the computer and enter the chat room to talk to the woman.

At first, An Tie entered the public chat room of Shanghai Yitang.com. Everyone chatted together. There were not many people in the chat room, and there were even fewer women. The men were like flies around the few women Weng Weng. For direct flight, in order to attract women's attention and goodwill, men do everything they can, pretending to be suave, masculine, full of poetry and books, cool and cool, all kinds of birds. Men form gangs to attack each other, a chat room is like a virgin forest full of gunpowder smoke, and a group of animals are fighting for mates and sex rights. In those years, online dating was still a fashion, and the media were reporting pure stories of people who ran away from home because of online dating. Some of the outliers are the online dating between the father and the daughter. As a result, the daughter committed suicide after the truth was revealed, and her moral sense was particularly strong. In short, the Internet is a beast of a flood and a dangerous minefield, but the more people feel taboo, the more they talk about it, and the more they want to try it.

An Tie entered a chat room about interests. A female netizen named Li Yi'an was chatting hotly with a scholarly pig who claimed to be a doctor of literature. The woman chatted with the Doctor of Literature with great interest, and humbly talked about some literary common sense with him. While talking about literary topics, the two of them talked about fashion and personal interests. An Tie started making jokes in this chat room, and when he saw which man was pretending to be aggressive, he would come out and attack him violently. When I first came, I had no experience. I attacked alone, but I was besieged by a group of men who knew each other. Later, An Tie learned to be obedient, and spent half of the time in this chat room to make friends with a few people who can still talk. Friends of wine and meat, and then the war of words became a gang fight. Winning a group of people and attacking a group of people is the best strategy for class struggle. Of course, you can't please everyone. People who please everyone must be the loneliest person. If you want to go beyond the circle, no one will stand with you and please everyone. The result is to offend everyone. To please yourself, this is also the truth of class struggle in chat rooms.

When An Tie hits a lot of men he thinks can be hit with cold arrows from time to time, he has been staring at Li Yi'an and the learned Dr. Pig for two days. During this period, An Tie had several conversations with Li Yi'an from time to time, but they were handled politely and often interrupted by learned pigs.

"Damn, after two days of reading, I don't know what my surname is, you wait!" An Tie stared at them and talked like a hunter entering a hunting state, waiting for his opponent to reveal his flaws. An Tie occasionally strikes up a few words with other women, but his main focus is still on Li Yi'an. Apart from this woman's simple and elegant manner of speaking, the main reason is that he was beaten back to his place of origin after several conversations. In order to save face, he was ready to snatch Li Yi'an from the learned pig with high fighting spirit. Judging from the content and process of their chat, this possibility is very high. First, although the content of their chat has begun to turn to personal interests, it is not very intimate. Second, they are still chatting publicly, not privately. It also shows that Li Yi'an is not in a hurry to learn more about the knowledgeable Dr. Pig.

The opportunity came. In the next two days, the learned pig saw that the woman had been humbly asking him questions, and gradually felt that he was very arrogant, and his words became arrogant and frivolous. It can be seen that Li Yi'an often has a small unhappiness. At this time, An Tie interjected at the right time and Li Yi'an would also talk to An Tie for a while. At this time, the learned pig began to make a fuss and began to show a few books he had read. An Tie smiled inwardly when he saw it. Through observation, he felt that the woman was not interested in learning, and occasionally talked about poetry. Express your feelings, and this doctor seems to be ignorant, and his reading is very shallow.

"Ms. Yi An, do you like ancient poetry?" An Tie raised a topic.

"It's okay, I like it very much. It's okay to have a look. You also like poetry?" Li Yi'an was obviously interested in this.

"I'm fine too, I like it very much. I'll take a look at it if it's all right. Whose words do you like?" An Tie went back.

"I think Tang poetry is more successful, and Song poetry is a little extravagant," said Dr. Niu Rongfang.

"The hills overlap with gold and bright, and the temples and clouds want to fragrant cheeks and snow. Lazy to draw crescents, put on makeup and grooming late." Li Yi'an typed these lines on the computer, and then continued, "I quite like these sentences."

"You seem to be in a bad mood, girl!" An Tie was secretly delighted, and immediately pretended to ask for advice from a doctor, "Doctor, what's the name of the word brand? Who wrote it?"

"Written by Li Qingzhao! Graceful, petite, what's so good." Dr. Hao replied without hesitation.

Antie was overjoyed, the opportunity finally came, mygood!

"Haha, when did you change Li Qingzhao, girl, the doctor is calling you a pervert, saying that you, Li Yi'an, are a man." An Tie said proudly.

"Don't be so superficial, okay? When did I scold her?" The doctor was still arrogant.

"Don't pretend to be knowledgeable to me, don't be embarrassed here, this is Wen Tingyun's word, the name of the word is Bodhisattva Man, this word was written by a big man with a full face, a poet in the late Tang Dynasty, a poem from Huajian School The originator of people, Li Qingzhao lived so long, from the late Tang Dynasty to the Southern Song Dynasty? Do you still have a doctorate? You are simply illiterate? Is it that easy?" As soon as An Tie caught someone else's weakness, he would kill him with one blow, showing no mercy.

"This word is indeed written by Wen Tingyun, so who is right, are you really a doctor?" Li Yi'an immediately questioned.

The Doctor was ashamed and disappeared from this chat room. That night, An Tie quickly developed a private chat with Li Yi'an.

"Where is your home?" An Tie asked in the first sentence after the private chat.

"you guess!"

"Shandong! Jinan!" An Tie thought for a while, and called a net name of Li Qingzhao's character. He was not particularly obsessed with poetry, but generally liked to use words to express his mood. It is estimated that his family has some connection with Li Qingzhao, Li Qingzhao is Shandong Jinan, so Antie said with certainty.

"Ah! How do you know! You don't know me, do you?" Li Yi'an was excited and surprised.

"By a feeling, it may be fate, how can I know you!" An Tie didn't want to tell his reasoning, women are suspicious animals, born with fatal confusion about uncertain things, rational reasoning only To alert and wake up their sensual little brains. They are often fascinated by things like fate. Fate is something similar to fate, which has too much room for imagination, so it has become a virtual and powerful support for people. Women like to doubt everything and have no confidence in themselves. Once you let them think something like fate or fate has come into their lives, they will believe in the arrangement of fate in their hearts, similar to negative and positive principle.

Women are true idealists, true religious. They have the fragile nature of idealists and religious people and the paranoid nature that can easily lead to fanaticism by doubt.

Strong sex and a bit of beautiful uncertainty will make them completely open up to you.

Soon, An Tie and Li Yi'an talked about their private life from poetry, and from their memories of college life to love. An Tie soon learned that Li Yi'an was a young woman. Her husband was in the grain and oil business. One week, one or two months, five years in love, just one year in marriage. Then they started talking on the phone. Li Yi'an often said that her mother-in-law or her mother lived downstairs in her house. She lived in a two-story villa. She usually called An Tie. She said that she was afraid that An Tie would be shocked when she called. her mother-in-law or mother. Soon, An Tie and Li Yi'an began to be ambiguous on the phone.

"Guess what I'm wearing now?" she asked An Tie after a woman had just taken a shower.

"You won't be naked, will you?"

"Well, I'm not wearing clothes." Li Yi'an said shyly.

"I want to call you, I miss you!"

"I'll call you." Li Yi'an called immediately.

An Tie and Li Yi'an started online dating and called day and night. Almost all Li Yi'an called An Tie. Until one day, Li Yi'an said, let's not contact us in the future. My husband went to the telecommunications bureau to check my phone list two days ago and said that I made 2,000 yuan a month.

An Tie never contacted that woman again, but often remembered that she said, "Well, I have no clothes on" in the middle of the night.

The night is so beautiful and perishable, like love, it has been pulling and covering us all the time.

At this time, An Tie even wanted to call Qin Feng Yehua's hotline, but he couldn't hold back, so he started looking for other women on the Internet again, and when he saw the woman's net name in the chat room, he went up to chat with him, "Beauty, I'm here, I didn't forget it. Me!" There is no excess, there is no prologue, it is so natural to meet here, and forgetting is so indifferent, but in order to seize the present, you have to pretend to be passionate about the past, "How can it be, thinking of you all day long, baby!"

When you've met a lot of women in chat rooms but can't name them, calling women baby is a safe way to go. Whether you remember their names or not, babies can be their common names.

An Tie was thinking wildly in the car for a while, and was suddenly woken up by the ringing of the phone. Qin Feng was still talking to the people in the airwaves, and An Tie felt in a trance like a dream. An Tie never thought that he would be with Qin Feng. So far, An Tie has not figured out how to get along with Qin Feng. Since An Tie was transferred to the newspaper and transferred to Fashion Weekly of the Advertising Department, Qin Feng was arranged by a leader. The interview began, and slowly, Qin Feng was really interviewed by An Tie alone.

The call was from Bai Feifei, and she said with a smile, "Where are you? You don't want me and Tongtong anymore? Tongtong has fallen asleep with me. Let her sleep with me tonight."

"Okay, I'll pick up Tongtong for school tomorrow morning." Bai Feifei's light and clear voice always filled An Tie with gratitude and guilt.

An Tie felt that his heart was empty, and Qin Feng's voice was also floating in his heart. He needed to catch it, and he needed to catch some erratic things. At this time, Qin Feng's program began to broadcast commercials. An Tie knew that Qin Feng had a few minutes to rest, so he immediately called Qin Feng and said anxiously, "Baby, I miss you!"

0