Chapter 23 Uncle, it hurts a bit
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An Tie came back from Bai Feifei with an indescribable depression. Tongtong started to clean up the room as soon as she came back without changing her clothes. She looked at what An Tie was doing from time to time. After cleaning up the room, she started to clean up the things for tomorrow's spring outing. After a while, she asked An Tie to take this one or which one to take, and she seemed to be in a good mood.

An Tie asked absently, "Is there enough? Is there anything missing?"

Tong Tong said excitedly: "There are too many things, I don't know which ones to bring."

An Tie said: "Then take it all."

After An Tie finished speaking, he went back to his room, lay in bed and lit a cigarette and started to be in a daze. The picture on Bai Feifei's wall was like a plaster that could not be removed from the wound, making An Tie uneasy.

A few years ago, after sleeping with Bai Feifei for the first time, Bai Feifei didn't show up in the bar for several days. An Tie stayed in the bar every day in a trance, glancing at the door from time to time, not only afraid of seeing Bai Feifei, but also wanting to see him.

"Dude! You've been wrong these two days, why are you always looking at the door? Isn't it because you're falling in love with some beautiful woman?" Li Haijun said half-jokingly, seeing the strangeness of An Tie.

"Nothing, I'm going to find a job recently, so I can't eat and drink with you all the time." An Tie said with a smile.

"Damn it! We're still out with me! If you think about it like this, I'll be anxious for you! If you really want to go out to work, you can go. In fact, I'm taking advantage of you!" Li Haijun said solemnly.

"Dude! I didn't come to this city for nothing when I met you. Now I suddenly feel that these days are too absurd, and I feel so fucking depressing!" An Tie pinched the cigarette butt in his hand. extinguish.

"That's good, don't think too much. If you find a good job, just do it. If you can't find it, just stay here." Li Haijun looked at An Tie and said.

At this time, An Tie felt that everything was fucking false. What kind of love, love, and bullshit was nothing. An Tie felt very lucky to have such a good brother. An Tie nodded to Li Haijun and drank half of the beer on the table in one breath. At this moment, An Tie saw Bai Feifei and a man walking towards him.

Bai Feifei and the man sat down at the table next to An Tie, glanced at An Tie, and smiled.

An Tie's expression was a little embarrassing. The events of the previous few days were replaying in An Tie's mind as if he had thought of a movie.

"Dude! Did you get that girl done a few days ago?" Li Haijun looked at An Tie and smiled.

"Nonsense, it's so easy!" An Tie looked at Bai Feifei and said.

An Tie was restless all night, and her unbridled laughter could be heard from Bai Feifei from time to time. Finally, Bai Feifei and the man were about to get up to pay the bill and leave. An Tie sighed inwardly. A hanging stone finally fell to the ground. .

At this time, I saw Bai Feifei walk up to An Tie inadvertently, and suddenly whispered in An Tie's ear, "Are you comfortable that night?"

Before An Tie came back to his senses, Bai Feifei walked away with a man's arm.

When Bai Feifei walked out of the door, An Tie suddenly calmed down in his heart. He had always been worried that Bai Feifei would care a lot. Now it seems that he thought too much, and the stone in An Tie's heart finally fell to the ground.

Just thinking of this, An Tie's cell phone suddenly rang, bringing An Tie's thoughts back to reality from a few years ago.

An Tie said "hello" irritably, and a carefree man's voice came from there: "Old Li, how many pigs do you still have, and they will be delivered early tomorrow morning!"

Damn, An Tie didn't even think about a wrong call. He scolded the phone, "You're a fucking pig!", and hung up the phone with a "pop".

Just after hanging up, the phone rang again, An Tie didn't even look at it, pressed the answer button and cursed at the phone, "Fuck you!"

The other side of the phone froze for a while, and then said, "Damn, boss, I'm so angry, I didn't offend you!" It was Da Qiang's voice.

"Fuck! It's you. I just received a wrong call. If I want pigs, I thought it was him calling again, grandma's." An Tie seemed to be getting more and more angry.

"Are you depressed? Why don't you come out and play? Didn't I invite the sales director of Dachang Trading to talk about the title tonight? This guy is so Mimi, he asked to sing after dinner, come on. , I have already introduced you to him." Da Qiang said.

An Tie pondered for a while. He didn't really want to go, but he was too depressed, so he said, "Go first, tell me the place, and I'll find you later!"

"Tian Lai Song City!" Da Qiang hung up the phone after he finished speaking.

"It's Songcheng again, it's so old-fashioned, but it's still natural! Is there anything new!"

An Tie got dressed and knocked on Tongtong's door. Tongtong quickly opened the door. An Tie stretched out his head and looked at Tongtong's room. Tongtong was full of all kinds of things to bring tomorrow. thing.

Tongtong glanced at ** and then at An Tie, and said a little embarrassedly, "I haven't finished cleaning up yet."

Seeing Tongtong, An Tie's depression seemed to be a little better. An Tie smiled and said, "I think you are a little excited. Go to bed soon, don't you want to be active tomorrow? Rest well!"

Tong Tong said: "I know!"

An Tie was about to go out when he suddenly remembered something, so he turned his head and said to Tongtong: "By the way, I'll go out to lie down at night, don't forget what I should bring in the morning, and pay attention to safety. I may not be back at night. , you have a good time tomorrow!"

Tong Tong said: "I know!"

It is estimated that there must be no less drinking this time, Antie went out and took a taxi and went straight to Tianlai Songcheng.

As soon as An Tie walked into the private room, he saw a young lady sitting next to Da Qiang and a man with a pimple on his face. The two were drinking. They didn't seem to be very enthusiastic about the two young ladies. The two girls put their hands on them. There is a dull look on his shoulders. Seeing An Tie, Da Qiang said to the young lady next to him, "Go, call all your sisters in!"

Then Da Qiang said to An Tie: "This is Mr. Kang of Dachang Company, and this is Editor-in-Chief An of Fashion Weekly."

An Tie smiled, stretched out his hand and shook hands with the surnamed Kang, and corrected Da Qiang casually: "It's not the editor-in-chief, it's an assistant, don't always give me promotions!"

The surnamed Kang said carelessly: "Editor An, my name is Kang Ming, you are late, you have to drink three drinks!"

As soon as An Tie sat there, he picked up a bottle of wine and poured it into his stomach. After drinking, he looked at Kang Ming: "Is this okay?"

Kang Lin laughed and said, "Refreshing! Enough friends!"

At this moment, there was warm applause in the private room. An Tie turned his head and saw that there were about 10 girls standing in a row at the door, all of them applauding and looking at An Tie.

"Editor An, grab one!" Kang Ming was still laughing.

This time, An Tie didn't correct Kang Ming and called him the editor-in-chief. He glanced at the girls in the row, and saw a girl with lighter makeup and a calm look. With a click of his finger, the other girls immediately went out in frustration. The one who was hooked The girl came over immediately and sat directly on An Tie's lap. Depend on! It turned out to be not very quiet, more fierce than Da Qiang and Kang Ming.

An Tie pushed the girl on his lap, holding the girl's sexy ass in both hands, and said, "Beauty, sit next to me, don't stop me from drinking!" The girl glanced at An Tie ambiguous, and her butt slipped to the side On the sofa, his head immediately leaned over again. This time, An Tie did not refuse. He picked up the wine glass and said, "Mr. Kang, it's time for everyone to drink together."

Kang Ming put his arms around the girl next to him holding the glass and said loudly, "Come together, slam, ladies, drink quickly too!" As soon as the lady called by An Tie came, the other two ladies immediately became active, holding the glass, Toast frequently. After a while, Kang Ming began to put his hand into the girl's clothes, and the girl raised the wine glass while dodging and said with a smile: "No, I'm taking advantage of others, so, if you drink a bottle of wine, I will Just let you touch down three inches, can you do it?"

Kang Ming immediately said excitedly: "This is what you said!"

Immediately after speaking, he picked up a bottle of wine and poured it into his mouth. The foam of the wine was dripping down his mouth just after drinking, and his hand was touching the girl's body. It is estimated that the guy thought about it, and the girl immediately said: "It's three inches! Drink more!"

Da Qiang also laughed and said, "Come on, Mr. Kang!"

Kang Ming pulled his hand out of the girl's body and said fiercely, "Drink as much as you want! If I don't stick my hand to the inside today, I won't be named Kang!"

As a result, before he could put his hand in, Kang Ming was so drunk that he was almost unconscious. An Tie said to Da Qiang, "Let these girls go, it's almost there!"

Those girls just left, this Kang Ming regained his energy: "Don't go! Don't go! I still want to drink!"

"So, let's change the place and find a bathing center, shall we, Mr. Kang?" Da Qiang suggested.

"Go! Go take a bath, I won't give up if I don't put my hand in today!" Kang Ming swayed and swore by raising his hand.

The three came to a bathing city again, why is there a city everywhere, An Tie thought to himself. An Tie first took a shower and went to the lounge. As soon as he lay down, two younger sisters came up on her stomach. One younger sister put her head on her hands and looked at An Tie **: "Brother, do you want to massage?" The other sister's hand stretched directly to the Below An Tie, he said, "This brother below must think so."

An Tie was too sleepy, so he said to them apologetically, "Brother is too tired today, sisters, please go to work!" The two sisters immediately stood up and said with a smile, "The elder brother has a good rest!" .

Now the quality of the younger sisters is getting higher and higher, and the society is still a lot more harmonious! In the early years, as soon as the younger sisters posted you, they were so cultivated and left, and even if they left, they had to curse.

An Tie came back as soon as he lay down, An Tie said, "Take care of Kang Ming, I'll sleep!"

After An Tie finished speaking, he fell asleep at the end, and woke up several times during the period, but there was always no one around.

At 7 o'clock in the morning, Da Qiang woke up An Tie: "It's almost time to go to work, can you go?"

"Let's go first, I'll sleep later, I'm tired!" An Tie said.

"Hey! Boss, there's a phone. Hey! Boss, there's a phone." In his sleep, An Tie was awakened by a ringing phone, and An Tie took out his phone from under him: "Which one?"

"Hurry up to the emergency room of the central hospital! Something big has happened." It was Bai Feifei's voice.

An Tie got up quickly and hurriedly asked, "What happened?"

Bai Feifei said, "Oh, come quickly, don't talk about it, the phone can't get through, something happened to Tongtong!"

An Tie jumped up and ran out. He rushed to the door of the emergency room of the central hospital, there was a large group of people around the door, Bai Feifei was standing among those people, and when he saw An Tie, he immediately walked over and said, "The bus for Tongtong's school spring outing has an accident, and two students died. , Tongtong is still in the emergency room, but I heard that it is not life-threatening."

An Tie went to the emergency room without saying a word. The nurse on duty stood at the door and said fiercely, "Don't come in! Are you responsible for delaying the emergency room?"

An Tie stayed there. At this time, Bai Feifei came over to hold An Tie's hand and said, "It's alright, don't worry!"

I don't know how long it took, but the nurse said, "Is there anyone called An Tie at the door? Is there anyone called An Tie? Come in!"

Hearing the cry, An Tie and Bai Feifei slammed open the door of the emergency room. At a glance, An Tie saw Tong Tong lying in the emergency room, with his legs and head wrapped in bandages, with only two eyes. Exposed outside, Tong Tong's eyes kept looking toward the door. An Tie rushed to Tongtong's bed and squatted down, put his hand on Tongtong's head, and said anxiously, "Tongtong, how is it, what's wrong?"

Tongtong looked at An Tie and wanted to laugh, but she didn't, and said with difficulty, "Uncle...it hurts a bit!"

0