Chapter 26 Uncle, help me take off my pants
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An Tie looked at Tongtong's pitiful appearance, hesitated for a while, then took off his jacket, lay down beside Tongtong, found the most suitable posture, and gently hugged Tongtong in his arms. The lights in the ward were dazzlingly bright, and the surrounding white walls were so white that people could not think. Tongtong was leaning against An Tie's arms like a quiet kitten, with long eyelashes flickering and smooth skin on his face. Some redness, a layer of delicate and imperceptible sweat beads ooze out from the tip of the small and beautiful nose, like being gently wrapped by a layer of mist. At this moment, An Tie's heart was pounding, and his throat was a little dry, as if he was on top of a drifting cloud, flickering.

After a while, Tongtong moved in An Tie's arms, startling An Tie, An Tie shook his head and recovered from the trance state, only to hear Tongtong say softly: " uncle!"

An Tie said "en", looked down at Tongtong, and saw that Tongtong slowly closed her eyes, and the corners of her mouth were upturned, like a beautiful porcelain doll.

An Tie waited for a while, but Tong Tong didn't say anything.

An Tie looked carefully at this little girl who had been with him for four years, but held her in his arms for the first time. His heart was filled with warmth, but at the same time, there was a lingering fear, a huge sense of luck that he had lost and found. Thinking of himself, An Tie suddenly felt that life was something to look forward to.

At this time, Tongtong's voice rang again in An Tie's ear: "Uncle!"

An Tie subconsciously gave another "en", and found that Tong Tong closed her eyes and her breathing became even.

An Tie had an unrealistic sense of the current situation, and at the same time, his body was completely relaxed, and suddenly he felt extremely tired, and his eyes began to slowly close.

Just when An Tie was about to fall asleep, he vaguely heard Tong Tong muttering: "Uncle... I fell asleep!"

The next morning, as soon as An Tie opened his eyes, he felt a little numb in his arm. The sun was softly pouring into the room. An Tie felt as if he had slept for a thousand years. On a ball of soft cotton, I tried to grab something, but there was nothing. An Tie glanced at Tongtong, and found that Tongtong was staring at An Tie in a trance, thinking about her thoughts with a ruddy face. An Tie suddenly realized that something was wrong, but he didn't know what was wrong. Finding that An Tie was awake, Tong Tong's face suddenly turned red to the base of his ears, and An Tie realized that his other hand was on Tong Tong's chest. An Tie's heart jumped up suddenly, and the look in Tongtong's eyes began to become flustered. At this moment, Tongtong suddenly buried her head in An Tie's chest and hugged An Tie tightly.

Tongtong stayed in the hospital for a whole week. In the hospital, Tongtong received the best care. The rest of the place was basically good. Only the wound on the leg was too deep and it was very inconvenient to move, but Tongtong still insisted. When he got home, An Tie had to go through the discharge procedures in advance.

On the day they were discharged from the hospital, Qin Feng and Bai Feifei both came to the hospital to pick up Tongtong for discharge. Just when they were about to go out, Li Haijun also came. The little white pig was still full in his arms. Tongtong saw a smile on his face. Splendid, shouting from a distance: "Xiao Bai, you are here too!"

Tong Tong returned home surrounded by the crowd. Back at home, Tong Tong was lying in bed with a happy smile on her face.

Soon after Qin Feng entered the door, he offered to go to the kitchen to cook for everyone. An Tie looked at Qin Feng apologetically. He had been taking care of Tongtong these days, but he didn't care much about her. Qin Feng often found time to visit Tongtong in the hospital, which made An Tie very happy, and An Tie said, "Don't bother. "Go to the restaurant downstairs and order something to eat."

Qin Feng said, "That's fine, I'll go down and buy it now, you guys can talk first."

At this time, Bai Feifei said to Qin Feng, "Let's go! I'll go with you! Let the two of them talk!"

After Qin Feng and Bai Feifei went downstairs, Li Haijun stood by the bed and said to Tongtong, "Tongtong, will I give you Xiaobai?"

Tong Tong said excitedly: "Really? Uncle Li?"

Li Haijun smiled and said, "That's still fake. When did Uncle Li lie to you?"

Tongtong sat in the room, hugged the little white pig, kissed and kissed, and kept saying, "Xiaobai, let's thank Uncle Li together!"

The pig arched in Tongtong's arms, and Li Haijun said with a smile, "Look, Xiaobai doesn't recognize me anymore, it's our little beauties who are so charming!"

An Tie sat beside Tong Tong's bed and said, "Put Xiao Bai down first, be careful that it touches your wound."

Tong Tong said: "It's okay, Xiao Bai is very good."

Then, Tongtong said to An Tie, "Uncle, can we raise Xiaobai?"

An Tie said with a smile: "As long as you like it, anything is fine!"

After chatting and laughing with Tongtong, An Tie looked back and saw that Li Haijun was gone. An Tie came out of Tongtong's room and found that Li Haijun was smoking in front of the floor-to-ceiling window in the living room, staring out the window in a daze.

An Tie walked over, patted Li Haijun on the shoulder, and said, "Dude! What are you thinking?"

Li Haijun looked back at An Tie, his eyes flickering: "Nothing!"

An Tie said, "No, I've always felt that you have something on your mind, can't you tell me?"

Li Haijun hesitated for a moment and said, "I may have to go out for a while recently."

An Tie asked, "Where are you going?"

Li Haijun paused and said, "Have you thought about it yet?"

An Tie said, "You're restless again, and you want to go out for a walk again?"

Li Haijun smiled and said nothing. At this moment, Qin Feng and Bai Feifei came back. Not long after the two of them entered the door, the food was on the table. The meal was very enjoyable for several people, and it was like a family. It made An Tie feel warm, and it has been a long time.

After dinner, it was getting dark, Qin Feng followed Bai Feifei and Li Haijun away. Before leaving, he gently told An Tie to take a good rest, saying that she would come back tomorrow.

After the three of them left, An Tie began to clean up the tableware in the kitchen, and it took a long time to get it right.

After cleaning up, An Tie walked into Tongtong's room and saw that Tongtong was still playing with Xiaobai.

Seeing An Tie coming in, Tongtong smiled and said to An Tie, "Is it hard to clean up the kitchen?"

This girl has become more cheerful after a disease, An Tie thought to herself.

"Yeah, I really don't know if you don't clean it up. You worked really hard before, girl." Seeing that Tongtong was in a good mood, An Tie said happily.

Tong Tong smiled and patted the bedside and said, "Sit down and rest for a while!"

An Tie walked over and sat down. Tong Tong took the initiative to take An Tie's hand and said, "Sit down a little more."

An Tie moved his body, touched Tongtong's head with his hand, and said, "Does it still hurt?"

Tongtong looked at An Tie and shook her head: "There's one more point, but it's much better than a few days ago. It's just that I can't walk, it's very troublesome, otherwise I can cook for you."

An Tie said with a smile: "I still want to cook for me, you can treat me with peace of mind now, don't think about anything, do you know?"

Tong Tong nodded and stuck out his tongue: "Got it."

An Tie looked at Tongtong's naive look and said, "You scared me this time. What if something really happened?"

Tongtong looked at An Tie thoughtfully, her eyes were a little red, and said, "If I die this time, will you miss me?"

An Tie frowned: "Don't talk nonsense, how is it possible."

Tong Tong looked at An Tie quietly and said softly, "If my uncle dies, I will die too."

An Tie was stunned for a moment, looked at Tongtong, then squeezed Tongtong's hand tightly and said, "Don't think blindly, we will all be fine. Go to bed earlier."

After An Tie finished speaking, he stood up, walked to the door, glanced at Tongtong again, and found that Tongtong was sitting still.

An Tie said, "Why don't you lie down?"

Tongtong looked at An Tie with a look of hesitating to speak.

An Tie came back again, stood beside Tongtong's bed, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Tong Tong blushed and whispered, "I want to change my clothes."

An Tie looked a little embarrassed, and soon returned to normal. An Tie thought that Tongtong might want to take a bath. She didn't take a bath in the hospital for many days. Originally, the little girl usually takes a bath every day. It must have been a tough week in the hospital. But how can a big man wash her?

Just when An Tie was embarrassed, Tongtong looked at An Tie and said, "Can you do that?"

An Tie pretended to smile calmly and said, "Okay!" After speaking, An Tie still didn't move, not knowing where to start. At this time, An Tie saw that Tong Tong had taken off his shirt, and there was only a small white vest left, and the outline of the full chest was clearly exposed.

Tongtong looked at An Tie's helpless look, and said softly, "I can't take off my pants, uncle, help me take off my pants."

0