Chapter 30 The night of the mysterious and mysterious
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the night of June, the smell of spring wafted everywhere. An Tie opened all the windows of the car, and the soft spring breeze was gently blowing in his ears, but he could not dispel the depression in An Tie's heart. An Tie drove his car on the street aimlessly. The roads in Dalian are very wide. The street lights on both sides of the road are wrapped in moist air, and the lights are dim, which makes the front of the road appear dark and mysterious. For some reason, there were very few cars on the road tonight. The more Antie went to the center of the city, the more it felt that this road was leading to a desolate and populated place. Those tall buildings and commercial buildings shrank like empty sacks on the road and some point in the city, and they fell into a strange loneliness with Antie. For so many years, An Tie has always felt that he was always walking under the street lights, with no destination and nothing eager to find. Whenever I see people coming out of their homes in the morning and flocking to all corners of the city, filling the city with abundance and abundance. In the evening, people come home exhausted from the public space of the city, and after running around in a daze, they return to the place that illuminates themselves and their loved ones. In the light, leave emptiness and loneliness to Antie and the city that is constantly being consumed.

What is a city? To make people so tired and so fascinated; what is the city? It made people go back and forth again and again and again and again. In such a warm, confused and sluggish night, what can we hold on to!

In a kind of myth, An Tie was held by a secret hand hidden in the spring. All intersections suggested a direction, but the exit always disappeared as soon as it was found.

When An Tie was a little more awake, he found that he had come to the door of the passing bar.

Walking into the bar, there are not many customers in it, and in the dim light of the bar, a few faces are floating vaguely. An Tie glanced, but did not find Li Haijun. When An Tie went to the bar to inquire, the waiter said, "It was still there just now. See if there is anything in the small room inside!"

This small room is the one where An Tie once lived, and now it has been converted into Li Haijun's office and bedroom. An Tie pushed open the door of the hut, and there was the sound of an opera. Li Haijun was lying in the small room reading letters, and there were a lot of letters piled up in the room. Hearing someone coming in, Li Haijun quickly drew the letters together. When Li Haijun looked up and saw that it was An Tie, he was stunned for a moment, then turned down the volume of the opera and remained silent.

An Tie stared at the pile of letters, walked to Li Haijun's bed, sat down, and said with a smile, "Dude! How old are you still receiving letters? So many?"

Li Haijun looked at An Tie with dim eyes, and he put the letter into a small box without any hassle. The box was very delicate and looked like it was made by hand. Added a bit of a unique feel.

"Don't you think that's why it's so rare?" Li Haijun said slowly.

An Tie suddenly realized that Li Haijun seemed to have serious concerns, put away his smile, and said solemnly: "Well, don't say it, if someone really wrote a letter to me at this time, I might be moved to tears. "

Li Haijun put the delicate little box under the bed, like hiding a treasure, and said, "Why are you free here? Is Tong Tong feeling better?"

An Tie said: "Don't mention it, Tongtong is not a big deal, I have something to do! Depressed! Damn it!" After speaking, An Tie lit a cigarette, and the words Tongtong said "Uncle, Will you not want me?"

Li Haijun looked at An Tie through the light blue smoke, with a hint of confusion in his eyes, and said meaningfully: "How long have we known each other?"

Li Haijun didn't seem to notice An Tie's mood. An Tie exhaled and said, "It's been almost six years, fuck! It's been six years!"

Li Haijun smiled lightly and said, "We have all changed from half-sized boys to little old men."

An Tie seemed to have nothing to say. It seemed that Li Haijun was more depressed than An Tie. An Tie looked around, and the days when he was in the bar a few years ago reappeared in front of him. I remember the days when An Tie was about to leave the passing bar to go to work in the newspaper office. One night, a few people suddenly broke into the bar and smashed the field. Li Haijun was not there at the time, and An Tie, who had been bored in the bar for a year, finally found an opportunity to vent, and Several people staged a wonderful fight. In the end, one of them took out a knife and almost cut off An Tie's arm. A large piece of meat was turned over, revealing Bai Sensen's bones. It was a strange feeling to see his own bones. , as if you bumped into a long-buried secret, the urge to uncover the secret makes one forget the pain of the flesh, and An Tie, who sees his own bones, is excited. Li Haijun, who came later, was so frightened that his face turned pale, and he had to go to the hospital for An Tie. Said: "It's just a flesh wound, it doesn't matter."

Up to now, An Tie still has a dark red scar 10 cm long on his right arm, like a centipede lying on his arm. I remember that Li Haijun often held An Tie's arm for a long time and looked at it for a long time, as if it was chopped on him. Li Haijun is actually a person who doesn't talk much. He only occasionally jokes with Bai Feifei and An Tie. Usually, he usually spends a lot of time alone. Li Haijun is very handsome and handsome. There are many girls in the bar who come for Li Haijun. Whenever Li Haijun performs bartending at the bar, there will definitely be a lot of girls around the bar. Seeing Li Haijun screaming.

An Tie once said half-jokingly: "If you put on makeup, you must be prettier than those girls."

Li Haijun just smiled lightly and said, "Go away! You are my ladyboy!"

Thinking of this, An Tie couldn't help but smile. Li Haijun asked in surprise, "What are you laughing at?"

An Tie said: "It's nothing, by the way, buddy, you should find a woman, and you don't like any of the beautiful girls?"

Li Haijun said contemptuously: "Women are not all the same! Who is good and who is not."

An Tie said: "You won't become an ascetic, right? If you don't play the real thing, you can relieve your boredom. You are always alone and you are not bored."

Li Haijun looked at An Tie, then put his hands behind his head, looked at the ceiling, and said after a while, "I think this is good."

After a pause, Li Haijun suddenly asked, "Do you like listening to operas?"

An Tie said: "I don't like it, mainly because I don't understand it. I don't even have a word of Chinese. Uli is wow. But it's very strange. I actually like listening to Peking Opera recently. I used to hate this thing, but now I actually listen to it. That fake voice that can hang people all the way down Xipi, not only has patience but also a kind of weird sex. It seems that we are really old? Fuck!"

Li Haijun said: "That's right, art is interlinked, especially opera and Peking opera, that kind of repressed and high-pitched emotion can only be felt by those who deeply experience that kind of deep love, and only through you can it be felt. Understand them. You hear falsettos, because they broke their voices when they called for love, and it became a formula that has been followed. If you understand the history of opera, you will understand. There is another type called Noh Opera, which is similar in essence to opera and Peking Opera. These three types of opera are the most humane, most penetrating and vital art styles in the world." Li Haijun became more and more excited as he spoke, his eyes There was a strange light in it.

An Tie glanced at Li Haijun a little strangely, thinking in his heart, what's wrong with this guy, tonight is not normal.

An Tie said, "I feel that you have been in a trance recently. What happened?"

Li Haijun stared at An Tie for a long time, seeing An Tie very uncomfortable. Then, Li Haijun said in a muffled voice, "It's okay!"

Seeing that Li Haijun didn't want to say anything, An Tie didn't ask any further questions and smiled: "It's fine, the Noh drama you just mentioned seems to be from Japan, right?"

Li Haijun said: "Yes, Noh in Japan is like Peking Opera in China. It can be regarded as a Japanese national drama. There is this show in a Japanese club. Why don't we go and watch it, just go there to have some food."

An Tie stood up and said, "Why don't we call Bai Daxia too?"

Li Haijun paused and said, "Okay, you can call her."

Li Haijun brought An Tie and Bai Feifei to a very elegant day bar. Bridge, I came to a room, the room was simple and elegant, the windows were pasted with slightly yellowish rice paper, and a few bamboos were painted on the rice paper. People sitting under the tiled paper window seemed to be in the painting. An Tie and Bai Feifei looked at Li Haijun excitedly, as if Li Haijun took them to Peach Blossom Land.

People are always like this. When you feel that you know a city well, there will always be some surprises that make you feel that life can still be expected.

Li Haijun ordered a few dishes proficiently, whispered a few words to the waiter, and quietly looked out the window by himself.

At this time, Bai Feifei was still very excited, looking around, still chanting words in his mouth: "This little Japan is still very poetic, and it feels like coming to the south of the Yangtze River."

An Tie said: "Yes, this devil, they take everything from China as their own, but they don't see it outside. Today is the first time I have come to a Japanese restaurant. If it wasn't for Li Haijun's suggestion, the ghost would come to this place."

Li Haijun said suddenly: "The ghost will come in a while."

Bai Feifei stared at Li Haijun for a while and said, "I think you are like a ghost. You have been gloomy and silent along the way."

Li Haijun squeezed out a smile and said, "It's not bad to be a ghost who dares to love and hate. There are always many taboos in being a human being that you can't touch."

Bai Feifei said with a smile, "You guy is getting more and more philosophical in his speech. He's been flipping through a lot of books recently, right?"

An Tie said with a smile, "He didn't read a lot of books, but a lot of letters."

Bai Feifei said, "What letter? Which girl wrote it to you? Tell me honestly!"

At this time, the waiter who had been kneeling next to serving dishes whispered to Li Haijun, and Li Haijun nodded.

Shortly after the waiter went out, the door of the room was slowly opened. At this time, only Bai Feifei shouted, holding An Tie and looking at the man standing at the door in horror.

I saw a woman wearing a pale mask and white clothes at the door, floating in like a ghost, holding a fan in her hand, standing on the side of the room, and slowly began to circle. An Tie was stunned for a moment, looking at this woman who was like a hanged ghost, a strange feeling filled his body.

An Tie glanced at Li Haijun, and found that Li Haijun also glanced at An Tie, his eyes were inconceivably similar to that of the woman. There is another living person.

The three of them stared at the woman for nearly an hour, and then all of them listened to the incomprehensible voice in the woman's mouth without saying a word, as if possessed by demons.

There was a gust of wind blowing in gently outside the window, and the shadows of the trees were shadowed on the window paper.

At this time, An Tie thought of a poem written by a female poet for no reason:

Shaved monk escapes into a scripture

Wooden fish ringing in the dark and bright old colors

The incense became more and more bleak, and the abbot did not speak

There are 33 acres and one-third of the fields on the mountain

The monks take pain for pleasure and see through the world

The north wind is strong, and the cotton robe is full of insects

The monk is a born person, and he does not feel embarrassed

Bodhisattva with kind eyebrows and good eyes, holding a magic weapon

There was a woman outside the door, calling out: Great Monk

just cry, dare not come in

0