Chapter 5: Ladies Night
117 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day 2 - Evening - August

New Amster City - Carlton Heights

<BledWhiteHeart: How will this help fulfill my champion's contract?>

I'm in a green three piece suit walking down the dim concrete and cinder block hallway towards my bedroom. Using a cane with my left hand. And there is an annoying goddess complaining in my brain.

"It will help with nunya."

Don't really need a walking stick. But I do like the visual of it. Maybe hide a sword in it? Oooh, sword cane.

Really pleased with how the living room and dining room turned out. Even as a rush job. Of course none of the other rooms are fancified. They're still filled with the twenty, thirty even forty year old furniture Nina saved.

<BledWhiteHeart: We had a deal.>

Made some other purchases too. Like the storage rings Nina and I now wear.  Tempted to play the market with the greater access this champion body gives. But the system's markup is so ridiculous that it would be very hard to turn a profit.

Think that's kind of the point. Show what can be done but make it so expensive that most would rather build it themselves.

"Ha! No, we didn't. You bluffed. I called you on it. Next you tried to hire me. Told you to make an offer." Point up. "But you still haven't offered enough to make dealing with a fucking goddess again, worth it."

Ain't that the truth. Hey, I agree with Melvin. Women are like men, but without reason or accountability. Now give them divine powers. Congratulations, you created a goddess. And a menace to the universe.

<BledWhiteHeart: You only have that body because of us.>

Hehe, she's going to have to do a lot better than that. Maybe get me a system store discount? Easy way to issue the pilot, soldier and engineer classes? Super weapons? Don't know. But it's gonna have to be a lot.

"Ugh, again no. Have this body because you gave a huge upgrade to a kid who was depressed and borderline suicidal." Raise eyebrows and look up. "And I was in the right place at the right time to collect when his death wish came true."

<BledWhiteHeart: The favor, or wrath, of a pantheon should not be taken lightly->

"You wanna watch a foursome?"

<BledWhiteHeart: What? No! I am a divine astral being. Above such mundane materialistic nonsense.>

They're so funny when they lie.

"Well it's about to get all sloppy, smelly and sweaty up in here. So unless you brought rain gear? I suggest you stay out of the splash zone for the next, oh, say, twelve hours or so."

<BledWhiteHeart: You are disgusting. How can you revel so much in flesh?>

"For the same reason you do but won't admit to." Grin suggestively. "It feels really good."

<BledWhiteHeart: …>

*clack*

*shlik* *glush*

"NNGH!♡" "HAAH!♡"

*glurp* *sploosh*

Open the door to see a beautiful sight. Three naked women on my king size bed. Did some impromptu sound proofing earlier which clearly worked. Or I would have definitely heard them in the corridor.

All three are facing me. Cecilia and Alessandra are sitting up at the end of the bed. Legs spread and trembling as their pussies gush. Eyes rolled up into their heads as pleasure pulses through them. The perpetrator is clear. Nina. Whose kneeling behind them with an arm around each. Her fingers working their vaginas mercilessly. Even while they are orgasming. 

It is a nice bed. Red cotton sheets. Thick black comforter. An oak headboard, but no footboard.

Frown at my sexbot.

"Already?" Look at an imaginary wrist watch. "Was I even five minutes behind you?"

Leers at me lewdly with hearts glowing in her eyes. Her long tongue switching between the sorceress and assassin’s ears. Sending new shudders through them with each lick.

"I'm sorry, master." She does not look sorry at all. "The mistresses would be angry with me if your new servants were inadequate. So I felt it best to begin their training immediately."

Sigh. This has Frankie written all over it. Lili too. My second wife and first concubine. After I restored Katina's component minds. Giving each a distinct sense of self again. Nina, at the time still NINA, spent a lot of time communicating with the harem gestalt.

Something deeper is probably going on. Which I will definitely investigate. 

"Goh♡" "Mmm♡"

Later. 

I will absolutely investigate it later.

The ring on my finger glitters and all of my clothes disappear into its pocket dimension. 

God bless storage magic.

*pant* *pant*

Some focus returns to Ce and Lez's eyes. Despite Nina still working their slits. Their huge orgasms finally settle. Letting them realize a fourth person is present.

"Oh, John, I love you." Cecilia's words slur. "Please, give it to me. I need you so bad."

"John, Louie, don't care." Alessandra's eyes hunger. "Just fuck me. *pant* Fucking fuck me."

Both are completely drunk on lust. Thirsting. But right now? I'm staring at Nina with a raised eyebrow. 

"John?"

At least this time she has the decency to look embarrassed. Nina's coppery skin blushes and her voice is whispery.

"Louie is a stupid name. John Barton is better. Stronger. It is the name you chose." She looks shyly to the side and her voice gets even quieter. "And I like it."

Sigh.

What we do for love.

  • [ Name: Louis McConnell ]

Focus on the name just like I did after I woke up as Jesper Butcherson in steam world.

  • [ Enter New Name ]

Sweet, worked here too. I mentally punch it in.

  • [ Name: John Barton ]

Hehe. Even spelled it right this time.

Focus back on the three naked beauties and see Nina is positively glowing with a dopey grin and bright pink eye hearts. She inserts her fingers again. Drawing moans from each as she purrs.

"Master, which slave would you like to break first?"

Slave? Yeah, another thing to discuss. Later.

*squirm* *wiggle*

The two overly aroused women start slowly rolling and thrusting their hips at me. Vulvas swollen and wet.

I step forward and grab the sorceress's olive skinned hips. As Nina moves her other coppery hand to the assassin’s brown skinned D-cups and begins gripping and pinching. Alessandra moans and leans her head back. Sharing deep french kisses with my sexbot.

Cecilia pants, gazes deep into my eyes and whimpers.

"Please."

*schlup* *shiver*

"Aaah…♡"

I slide my cock into the base of her sopping pussy. Angling upwards as I push further and further in. Spreading every fleshy fold. Inside it is hot, tender and drenched.

She shakes and cums a little. Tongue hanging out and eyelids fluttering.

Take Cecilia's trembling arms by the wrists. Lowering the sorceress down to her back while I stay standing at the edge. Her knees rise. Ankles crossing behind my torso.

*shluurk* *shlop* *shluurp* *fwop*

"Ah♡ Oh♡ Ha♡ Ng♡"

Straighten Ce's arms and cross the wrists over her abdomen. Lifting and squishing those F-cups together. Slide my waist back. Until only my glans remain inside. Then thrust forward again. Pull out. Push in. Pull. Push. Pull push.

Faster and faster. Harder and harder. Cecilia's big breasts rhythmically bounce more and more. A look of complete rapture covers her face. And now, I start fighting dirty.

*fwop* *fwop* *fwop*

"Shoo… guuu♡"

First I activate the expansion mod. Causing my dick to swell. Then the ruffle mod. Forming ridges and bumps across my cock. Finally the stimulator switches on. Adding vibration and a slight charge.

The result?

*shlap* *shlap* *shlap*

"Haa!♡ Mgh!♡ Guh!♡"

And this is just round one. I haven't touched her other spots and zones yet.

Feel Ce's body tensing. Building. Something rising from deep beneath her tummy.

*twitch* *shlop* *Quiver* *Fwop* *SPASM* *SPLURT*

"♡OOONNGH!♡"

Cecilia's back arches as I thrust and pump rope after rope of thick white seed through her cervix. Eyes roll all the way back. Pulses of euphoria ripple all the way out to the tips of her curling toes and fingers.

I finally finish. Lean forward and roughly massage her sweaty heaving breasts as our tongues and lips intertwine. Tremors of the earthquaking orgasm continue ravishing Cecilia's body.

Standing back up I hear groaning to my left. See Alessandra facing me with Nina still behind her. This time though she's staring at me, hard, with both hands penetrating her slit and rubbing her clit. While Nina is lewdly smiling my way. And using her hands to tease and squeeze the assassin’s nipples.

Brown eyes under disheveled black hair are locked on my cock. Her masturbating becoming even more furious as my member rises and stiffens again.

Reach over and grab an ankle. Slowly pulling the shlicking girl away from my sexbot. Alessandra looks equal parts aroused and terrified. I tenderly roll her over so she's face down on top of the still spasming sorceress.

Press the assassin’s upper back lower while the butt is still propped up by her knees. And since she's shorter than Cecilia. Lez ends up face to tit.

Perhaps obeying some ancient instinct. Alessandra latches on to a giant F-cup like a starving newborn. Pulling a moan out of my orgasming lover.

Her hands finally stop rubbing herself and hesitantly spread her lower lips instead. The position makes it easy for me to line up and with one stroke I drive all the way in.

*shluurp*

"Aaah!"

I've had enough virgins to know what breaking a hymen feels like. And her pain filled shout confirms it.

*sniff*

"Ow… it hurts."

Alessandra's butt shivers in pain. Tears drip down on Cecilia's tits. I carefully lean forward and kiss the nape of her neck.

"I'll stay still til you get used to it. It may hurt for a bit but should feel better soon." Nibble on her shoulder. "Why didn't you say anything?"

The assassin is shorter and thicker than the sorceress. But still has a lewd hourglass figure. Big D-cup tits and a fat juicy ass. Sniffling, she looks back at me.

"I didn't want to die. Didn't want my brother to die." More tears. "Had never killed a person before." Hiccup. "But I was so scared."

Wrap my arms around her shivering body and gently lift until we're back to front. Hug her and kiss her. Over and over until she calms and begins kissing back. I try to soothe her heart.

"I'm… sorry. Still not sure who I can trust." Kiss her again to stop the girl from making promises she might not keep. "Thank you for giving me your virginity. But, what about Max?"

*mwah* *chu* *shlurp*

Instead of answering right away, she starts kissing me again. Soon our tongues are scrubbing each other and I'm kneading her breasts and clit. Not sure if Alessandra realizes, but those baby making hips have begun slinking back and forth on my dick.

"I like Max." A sad smile. "But he shot me down." Moaning. "Said he doesn't want… to date… adventurers…♡"

Understandable, but to pass on a plump pussy this fresh and tight? Idiot.

"Mmm♡" Her ass starts bouncing against my waist. "I… I think… it feels better now," acting shy, "m-master."

!

Now why'd you have to go and say something like that? Can't expect a man to go easy after you stroke his ego that hard.

*shlup* *shlak* *Shmak* *jiggle*

"Mm♡ Mmgh♡ Mmguuh♡"

I'm pistoning my cock into the assassin’s soaked dripping snatch from behind. Squirting her juices all over the sorceress beneath us. Lez's boobs shake as I pull back and lock her arms.

You want a master? Alright, I'll give you a master. And your training? Starts now.

*SHLAM*

"♡GUUUUH!♡"

Many hours later, the light of my third day back on Earth shines through small basement windows. Might have slept in. But, fortunately, I remembered to set my harem alarm clock.

Oh? Yeeeah…

*shlub* *glub* *glup* *shlurp*

"Paaah♡" Nina's voice, from down by my crotch, greets me. "Good morning master."

My sexbot is using her amazing mouth to clean my cock. Diligently sucking and licking from top to bottom. Leaving no spot unslurped.

A sticky body to my left wakes. It's Cecilia and she's looking at me nervously with teary green eyes.

"Ma-master?" Yes, they've both started calling me that. "Are you still, Lo-louie? Is he *sniff* gone?"

*chu* *chu*

"Shh. Don't cry." Kiss her tears away. "Of course he's still here. His memories. His feelings for you. We are just more now."

She nods and smiles bashfully. Then our lips and tongues dance together as she snuggles closer and caresses my cheeks. 

Hey, it's not a complete lie. Still reminisce over Jesper’s crush, Sally, sometimes. And while Louis didn't feel much for Cecilia? I like her. Don't mind giving her what Louis wouldn't. And letting her think it's from him.

A sloppy stirring on my right. Fingers slide up my chest and play with a nipple. Guess Alessandra's awake.

"Mmm♡ master. I'll call you anything you want. As long as you keep fucking me like tha-oh!" Her tongue suddenly hangs out and eyes become dazed. "Master…♡"

*schlik* *quiver*

I kept that smart mouth from continuing by working her lower holes with my artificial right hand. Clearly she's going to need more training to fix that attitude. But it's okay. I am a patient master.

*slurp* *glug*

Nina's working hard to earn my first load of the day. Might as-

*zzzzz*

A thopter pings. Tempted to ignore it but it's about my other guests. So might be important. Mentally leave my morning paradise and focus inward.

The Victorian room appears. And there's already food spread across the dining table. Setup buffet style. When did she have time for this? Should reward Nina. Again and again. 

"This is all my fault, isn't it."

Max's words draw my attention to the living room. Where he's sitting on the couch with an emptied plate on the coffee table in front of him.

The african-american has washed up. Must have taken advantage of the bathrooms I added to each guest room. We're still doing shower stalls in Fort Matthew. Wearing "civvies'' right now too. Jeans and t-shirt. While drinking a bottle of some dwarven ale from the store.

"Truth or lie?"

Po replies. The older bearded latino's washed up and has a t-shirt and jeans on too.

"Truth."

Max answers.

"Hard or soft?

Po asks another question. 

"Hard."

Max states and Po sighs.

"Yes.” Glares at the wine in his glass. “It is your fault that Louis's mother and sister were abducted. It is your fault we're here. Your fault that my sister is now a murderer." Glances at the backdoor. "And may now be a sex slave."

The shoulders of the Minutemen's leader slump. 

"I warned you about Vincent’s lying. About his porn addiction. How much he was spending at Johnny's on teenaged prostitutes. Alessandra came to you about him harassing Cecilia."

The Minuteman sinks further into the couch.

"If you hadn't kept making excuses for him? We would have voted him out after a week. Meaning he would still be an F rank and not in charge to wave those poor doomed women through."

"Okay, yeah, I get it."

"Should we talk about what we could have bought with the money he stole?"

"No." Max takes another swig. "Really screwed the pooch, didn't I."

The hispanic priest sips some wine and looks at his friend sympathetically. 

"And because you are my friend and a good person. I will tell you the soft truth too." Sighs again. "Who's to say that someone else wouldn't have been in Johnny's pocket too? Who's to say a new member wouldn't have been even worse?"

Maxwell is thoughtful.

"Our reward waits in heaven, Max. But our lives are down here." Another sip. "Alessandra was heartbroken when you rejected her. And angry. Did you notice how much more she was using the F word?"

"Yes, but what could I do? Scold her?" Facepalms. "She's a grown woman."

"My sister is younger than you think."

"What?"

"Nevermind. I was worried she would fall in with the wrong crowd. Get taken advantage of. And when even high school students are selling drugs and turning defenseless girls into prostitutes? What hope does a hurt young lady have to find a good man?"

Pedro scowls at the backdoor.

"And getting a cursed class like assassin?" Swirls his glass. "She was going to kill a fellow human sooner or later. So while I do not like this King’s polygamy? At least he doesn't seem evil."

*pfft*

Max spits out his ale.

"Not evil?!” Points at the dining table. “Weren’t you listening yesterday? Sounded awfully damn evil to me.” Raises his hands. “See? I know Louie’s been through a lot. We all have. But that’s no excu-”

“That wasn’t Louie?”

“What?!”

The man of god remains calm.

“Oh, he looks a lot like King Louie. Acts a little like him too. Maybe there is even a piece of the boy in there. But that is not Louis McConnell.”

The party leader’s mouth hangs open for a few seconds. Stunned. Finally sputters.

“Th-then why d-did you let Lez g-go-”

Cleric interrupts him.

“Besides thinking that, even if I die, it's the best way to keep her alive?” Max slowly nods. “[Divination].”

Spellblade becomes serious.

“What did you see?”

[Divination] is one of the stranger skills. Many assume it is about seeing the future. In fact, it is really about understanding. Insight. Getting an inside glimpse of the mysterious. Its visions and messages are notoriously hard to interpret. But for those with enough faith and focus? What is seen and heard becomes clearer.

“It showed that my sister would be safe. Safer, by his side, than anywhere else.” Finishes his wine with a gulp then rests the glass on the table. “And that is enough for me.”

Max thinks for a few moments and then nods again. Reaching over to a bucket he pulls out another bottle. This one’s mead. The minuteman pops the top and hands it to Po who accepts it.

“To family.” The party’s leader says and raises his bottle. “Family.” The party’s priest answers and lifts his.

*clink*

They both take a drink.

“So, wise man, what’s next for the Minutemen?”

Po pulls at his beard.

“Max, I do not know what the King’s plans are. But we have two issues that have to be solved.”

The black man leans back.

“Yeah, a replacement for Vin.” Tilts his head Pedro’s way. “That we will all vote on this time.” Makes a fist. “No more free passes for friends.” Squints. “Maybe two or three. We’re gonna need numbers to deal with the D’s and, worse, C’s.” Turns to Po. “What’s the second issue?”

“Firepower.”

“Ah.” Leans back with hands on top of his head. “Right, damn.”

“We relied on guns too much. They were too available. And worked too well. At first." Points at where their guns are still piled. "We either need stronger guns.” Glances at the spot where Vin’s corpse was. “Which may not help anyways. Or stronger melee weapons. Swords, maces, etc…”

Sweet, that’s my queue. Should get back to my body anyways. Who knows what those minxes have been up to. Shift my mental focus outwards again.

*splurt* *splurt* *gulp*

And straight into a sensory overload. Blasting through me and blowing my wad immediately. Which mrs sexbot happily gobbles and swallows.

*chu* *slurp* *bite*

"Master…"

The two Iron grade rankers have claimed an ear each. And are doing their best to drown me through them with licks, kisses, nibbles and steamy whispers.

Really, really really, want to add “team building exercises,” to the calendar and spend the rest of the day fucking. In bed. In the tub. In the shower. The recliner. Rugs. Hell, even rafters if I can get the straps and saddle secured.

Goddammit.

Use my legs and arms to give all my girls a squeeze.

“Sorry, ladies. It's time to get up and bring back an old favorite of mine.”

Nina smiles but Ce and Lez look confused.

“What favorite?” Lez asks.

*raises eyebrows suggestively*

“Shock and awe, bitches. Shock. And. Awe.”

Peace through superior firepower?

Fuck that.

Kill ‘em all.1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bW2DMOeDEM&list=PLWVo2tank-zxSED7WladUbOKf869hFn7o

11