Roll Call
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

James

Harris, you remained calm and quiet even after the spell wore off. What's with the sudden change in behavior?


Harris

Well Mr. Anachronism, it's called acting! Have ya ever heard of it?


James

I'm starting to see why Jace hates you so much...


Mei

Please stay on topic; soon the night will be upon us. I believe I speak for all of us when I say that ending today's session with the retelling of a conversation will be difficult to recall and start off on tomorrow.


Sir Wev Von Vonderhart Wonvonder XLIII, Treasurer of the Kingdom of Amity

I concur.


Harris

"I concur" says the primordial.


Sir Wev

"I concur" is in vogue!


Harris

Sure sure, and so is calling things "in vogue" you *antiquated* *jester*.


Sir Wev

WHY I OUGHT TO—


Dr. Daieng

BE QUIET!!!!


James

... ...On that note, Harris, would you kindly continue where Jace's journal left off?


Harris

With pleasure! Ahem...

As we—


Tivil

Where's the bathroom?


Harris

...


James

Tivil, why are you like this?


Tivil

I'm not holding in a *sizable discharge* to listen to more of greed incarnate's egotistical *nonsense*.


Harris

If one lacks a digestive system, surely there will be no need for said individual to use the restroom, yes?


Hazel

JAAAAaaames, Harris got those crazy eyes agaaain...


James

I can see that... uhhhhh... how abooouuut... I show Tivil the way to the bathroom and Harris can just start while we're gone? I can catch up on whatever I miss by reading the transcript anyways.


Burnon

Ey, If I say I needta use t-


Alex

No, for the sake of everyone in this venue it would be best for you to stay chained in the corner as you are. If necessary, we have buckets as toilets and some rags we could drape as a sort of makeshift curtain.


Burnon

Boo, you're no fun.


Alex

And you have killed hundreds of thousands of people.


Burnon

Oh, boo hoo, go cry about it. It's not like I killed anyone you cared about, so why shouldya give a *hoot* about how many nameless nobodies I've disposed of? In fact, I'd say the world's a better place without all those violent nobodies.


Alex

What would that make you, a voilent somebody?


Burnon

Oh, I wouldn't consider myself to be violent in the slightest!


Alex

...


Mei

...


James

...


Hazel

...


(Written)

etc. etc., no one spoke for a hot second, OK?


Burnon

...Ey, my "ruthless murders purely for the sake of vanity and making a dope uniform" were on the battlefield for my homeland! There's nothing more noble than fighting for a cool uniform country land birthplace. Sure, I kinda took what I neededta patch up holes in the only uniform I've ever worn in battle from the recently deceased and I gotta pretty dope unofficial title for it, but that was purely out of necessity! I can't go into battle looking like a beggar or a common low-life, can I?


James

Sure sure, whatever you say. On that note, how about we just ignore Burnon over there and go on with what we're here for?


Burnon

I-


Side Conversations:

Ruby, Elmpar, and Ink were discussing potential explanations for the recent cave-ins in Auburnian mines.

Victus and Fallus were talking about what they would be doing if they didn't have to be here right now.

Carmen was spinning some tale for Saol and Rufu.

I don't really want to write any more than I have to so I'm going to leave it at that. I just hope night comes sooner rather than later so I can sleep for once.


Harris

AS WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT WHEN I MET JACE, I'll talk about what happened after that. If ANY of you *bothersome* *simpletons* interrupt me, I won't be as patient as I was this time.

0