Orario R-18
4.6k 9 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a short walk, Ukala got up to the gate, the Guard stopped to look up to her and when his attention came to her face he swallowed a bit. ''License?''

''Don't have one, just descended Beol Mountains. I'm here to register with the guild.''

''Evil Mountain... Well, guess I can't expect you to have any money then...''

''Will that be a... Problem?''

''No, no no just... Usually was issued a fine for giving out temporary passes to the city, but I'll wave the fee this time.'' The guard quickly said, not even aware of her level and already afraid of her.

Beauty and power did that.

The guard turned, leaving the other guards to watch the large woman before the Guard seemed to pull something out of the office nearby, walking back over and handing her a wooden plaque. ''Please turn this into the guild once you properly register... Do you need directions?''

''Straight through the city, to the Dungeon?''

''Ah, yes. It will be on the left of the road if you just keep traveling forward.'' The guard nodded as she simply walked by.

After a few more people went by, most with proper IDs, one of the guards spoke up. ''You know... That Half-Orc girl, wasn't she kind of hot?''

There was a chuckle from a few guardsmen before one spoke up. ''I'd climb that mountain, for sure.''

Then an older, wiser guard spoke up, his voice dry. Tired of the day already. ''Pretty sure it'd be her delving into your caves... Female Half-Orcs like her usually have a dick.''

All the guards shut up at the mention of that, only one, in particular, seemed to blush at the idea, gripping the spear he held just a little tighter.

''Two shots.''

''Two?! My morals are shaky at best, one shot and that's IF she wasn't as pretty as she was.''

''You guys are actually perverts, you know that?''

''Look, new guy, you stay trapped in the barracks with a whole bunch of well-fit men for six months, and say your mind doesn't occasionally wonder. Did you SEE the ass on her? I'd let her rail mine if I got to play with hers.''

The older, wiser guard let out a heavy sigh. The conversation quickly deteriorated from there into a game of 'What wouldn't I fuck.'

Far down the road already, a gift of strong long legs and people making a path for the large Half-Orc made her get across town in only an hour to get to her destination.

Walking into the Adventurer's guild brought that sort of, serious but still degenerate air. Adventurers who sacrificed their lives every day cared little about how they appeared. It was almost cute how they looked like thugs lined up for school lunch.

Walking up to a free counter Ukala leaned forward, placing the wooden Plaque onto the counter. ''Turning the temp badge in to get me a proper form of ID, and to register me for dungeon exploring.''

The woman behind the counter with a beautiful smile looked up, her cheeks darkening softly as she gazed up at Ukala. ''Right away! Let me just get everything ready, then once we finish giving you a proper ID, we can bring out the Familia Registry!''

The woman walked away, noticeably putting a bit of bounce into her sway, causing the few men who watched to groan out. 

''That explains why she never goes on a date with any of us, she's a fold diver as much as we are!''

''Or, now hear me out. You're just fuck all ugly?''

''The fuck you say to me mother fucker!?''

Ukala snickered, zoning out the conversation to focus on the ass walking away.

How it pressed against her skirt and swelled up a bit when she leaned over a counter to grab the things she needed.

Ukala noticed the blood rushing to her new limb but did nothing to stop it, just to make it so she wasn't walking around with a full rager. That however didn't stop the noticeable bulge from rising from the cloth as the woman returned.

Her cheeks darkened further once she noticed, but as a trained guild employee, she was able to focus on the task at hand, even if it was hard to make her eyes move from examining the large woman before her.

''First, we need just a drop of blood, to confirm you're under no transformation magicks and aren't wanted in any of our magical systems.'' The woman said, holding up a tray to her.

Ukala lifted a hand, pressing her thumb down onto the point of one of her tucks before drawing blood. Making a show of her long pink tongue coming out and licking the blood over her tusk before letting a drop of the blood into the pan she held.

The woman shivered at the site of the tongue as the bowl glowed. Turning to look at the slate in front of her that showed basic information that was then transferred onto a small bronze plaque.

''Name?'' 

''Ukala.''

The employee nodded her cute brunette head as she wrote the name down, and after a few more questions, concerning where she came from, and her reason for visiting Orario, she got everything written down and proper, sliding the bronze plaque to Ukala.

''Now with that out of the way, would you mind if we leave the desk and head for a private room? I am unable to open the Familia registry in public due to it containing sensitive Guild Info.''

An elaborate lie, that no one called her out on.

Ukala nodded firmly as the guild receptionist turned away and waved someone over to take her place, someone who looked almost jealous as the two of them moved.

Ukala put the plaque in one of the many folds and pockets her cloth and fur waist covering had. 

Walking away and off into a private room the guild receptionist closed and locked the door behind her.

The moment she did a hand slammed into the door frame next to her, as Ukala leaned forward towards the employee and released a low growl, her deep sultry voice causing the woman to shiver beneath her.

''You already know what name to scream out for me so what's yours?''

The woman breathed hard, Ukala could smell the need on the woman in front of her, her senses had gotten cranked up since she became a Half-Orc, and god did the little piece of meat in front of her smell good... In more than just a sex way.

''Julia, most just call me Julle.''

Ukala grinned, her hand coming forward to run her fingers along the woman's throat, which groaned beneath the touch. 

''A fitting name for someone who shines like the jewels of a crown... What do you want me to do to you Julle?''

The woman was now beat red, breathing hard as she was already very turned on, making it hard to think.

''I... I want you to... To use that big and... Sexy tongue to ravenge me...''

Ukala leaned forward, since Half-Orcs had tusks, it made certain things difficult, and so they had evolved to have a thicker, and longer tongue than most humanoid creatures. Her tongue slowly slid past green lips.

One inch... Three inches... Five... Then seven, Julle moaned at the sight of the tongue as Ukala leaned down to let her tongue slip between the woman's lips.

Julle sucked at the tongue almost immediately, pulling it further in as her arms lifted to try and get a hold around Ukala's thick shoulders, getting her sizable rear gripped tightly as he was easily lifted up to further deepen the kiss.

This kiss was deep and hard, Ukala's tongue stirring against Julle's before it deepened, finding itself deeper into her throat before Ukala stopped, pulling away from the kiss as her powerful hands gripped at the skirt. Riding it up until she could get a handful of Julle's fat supple ass, pulling her cheeks apart to let Ukala's index finger grin between her legs against the wet spot in her dark laced panties.

Julle moaned, shivering against the finger as her lips continued to try and kiss at Ukala's lips, trying to get her tongue to return back into her mouth.

''And what... Can you do for me Julle?'' Ukala asked, no more than a low growl.

Julle's core tensed, juices flooding softly to the words as she spoke, still kissing Ukala's lips as she did.

''I'll... Let you... Fuck my throat!'' Julle hissed in pleasure.

Ukala grinned, pulling Julle back into the deep kiss as she moved to one of the couches, laying across it as she continued to kiss Julle hard.

Her hands still exploring her ass and sliding under her panties to play with her cunt, Julle's hips lifting up and grinding against the hand as she got played with only for Ukala to pull back and turn the woman around.

Pulling her panties off, Ukala had Julle sit directly onto her face. Causing the woman to moan loudly as the tusks seemed to retreat deeper into her jaw not to harm Julle as she ground against the tongue, not fully extended out as she focused on licking and sucking at the delicious little clit.

Julle pressed her hips down hard as her hands wandered down the muscled abdomen of Ukala, feeling the power beneath her caused her to gush against the tongue and mouth currently having its way with her as she practically had to claw her way down to the waist covering, pulling it to the side to notice the thick member.

Her thighs clenched around Ukala's head as she took it into both of her hands, letting her tongue and face rub against the meaty cock. Taking the heavy balls into her hands as she wrapped her mouth around the thick head.

Sucking and letting her tongue coil and twist around the glands as she began to move her head. Trying to take as much into her mouth and throat as she could as she massaged and squeeze the massive balls, only by accident finding the fact there was still a pussy beneath them.

Her fingers brushing against the folds of Ukala's folds caused the balls to flex in her hands and the large member filling her throat to throb. Straining her jaw a bit before she began to prove why she was confident in her throat fucking skills.

The gift of a long tongue was just how thoroughly you could explore the holes offered to you, and Ukala directly proved why it was so useful. Her thick and long muscle extended out and began to thrust into the tight cunt of Julle, stirring and exploring the depths of her tasty snatch. Powerful hands gripping the meaty little ass to keep it out of her way so she could really get deep.

Ukala was, slightly surprised at the level of cleanliness of the world, and how well-groomed Julle was.

They spent minutes like this, enthusiastically exploring each other. Floods of juices and squirts against Ukala's tongue had started to make her hips shake violently, her head slowing down as she started to lose strength due to the amassed amounts of pleasure.

Ukala reached down, sliding her fingers into the brunette hair of Julle before getting a tight hold on it and then forcing her head down as Ukala began to thrust her hips upwards. Starting to actually fuck the woman's throat.

She continued on like this until she felt the rising sensation, her balls, and cock flexing hard before she thrust the woman's head down and began to unload a thick load. Skipping the throat and practically creaming her stomach.

Ukala pumped her hips a few more times, to make sure that the powerful suction Julle was still holding got all she wanted before she pulled back.

Julle collapsed against Ukala, rubbing her face into the messy cock still as she tried her best to clean the mess she had helped make along it.

Ukala sat up, Julle sliding to the floor onto her knees as her arms stayed around Ukala's waist, despite the lack of energy she had, she was still trying to please the thick futa cock before her.

Ukala ran her fingers through the brunette's hair as she used a free hand to flip open the registry, quickly turning to the page she was looking for under H

'Hestia: One Familia member, still looking. Old church on XXXX Road.'

This caused Ukala to grin, the excitement she had caused her member to throb, and Julle to shiver beneath it.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

77