Hestia Familia
2.5k 16 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Ukala got herself thoroughly cleaned off by an enthusiastic Julle, and after getting the both of them cleaned up using the adjacent washroom in the private meeting area did they leave.

With exchanged goodbyes and a promise to meet up later. Ukala began to travel to the church with a few books in a wrapped parsel. 

These were books to all 'Registered Adventures' something Ukala could usually only get once she joined a Familia, nothing a little persuasion couldn't solve... And a thick load.

Eventually, she made her way to the front of the abandoned church, seeing its current state Ukala grumbled a bit. Gods should at least be given a better place to stay than this, but if she remembered correctly, Hestia had already been here for a few years or something like that, maybe she had already used the time that it's given?

Either way, this wouldn't stand, not with Ukala.

Setting the books down on the still decent cobbled wall and resting her axe against it as well she opened the latch, there was no defense on the property either, not that many people would think about robbing from a place like this.

Once she was into the yard she closed the gate behind her. After doing a few stretches and warming herself up.

She began to lift the large pieces of debris and set them to the side out of the way and started to clean up the yard.

Moving large debris, pieces of stained glass, and old wood.

It was around the time she was moving stuff from the back of the yard that she heard a soft questioning voice.

''Bell's got on axe...? No... That's too large for him, who?''

''In the back!'' Ukala spoke out loudly, not everyone had ears like hers.

''The yard is cleaned up?'' Hestia's footsteps got closer until Hestia turned the corner and witnessed Ukala lifting a massive destroyed pillar from the backyard.

Hestia let out a surprised noise, too shocked to see the large woman lift an equally massive pillar like it was just another day.

Ukala walked across the yard before shoulder the large pillar over the fence and letting it fall into the back alley behind the church.

When Ukala turned around, grinning to the Goddess.

Hestia's eyes widened, the beauty of the Half-Orc before her wasn't what she expected. She could feel the warmth and fire burning in the human before her as well.

''Who...?''

''Ukala, no last name as of yet!''

''Why are you here?''

''Your Familia is still recruiting, right?'' Ukala asked, not losing her grin.

Hestia froze solid, her eyes widening slowly before she began to just straight up cry.

Loud, sobbing tears made Ukala's grin lessen until she just watched the woman cry before her.

Stepping forward she lifted the short Goddess before bringing her into her chest, letting the Goddess cry heavily into her breast as she held the Goddess who only cried harder as she clutched at the cloth binding Ukala's chest.

''Another... Another one! Just Yesterday! And now there's another one!'' She continued to sob, rambling on about how her luck was finally turning around before after a while she began to get ahold of herself. Sniffling and using napkins she had taken from her work to whip her snot away as she looked at the cloth binding covering Ukala's breast.

''I'm sorry it's dirty now...''

''Nonsense! Just a bit of cloth, when compared to helping a crying goddess it's nothing!''

The sincerity Hestia could sense made her smile softly, she was just like Bell... Just much larger.

''So... You want to join my family? Even if I'm not a well-known goddess, or have a strong familia?'' Hestia asked, leading Ukala into the church and down the steps.

Ukala was sure to grab her books and axe as well before she went down as well.

Once they were sitting on the couch Ukala confirmed. 

''Yes, not only is it easier to progress as an Adventurer with a smaller familia, at least when it comes to running in smaller parties. But... If I help you now, while we're at our lowest, it will feel like something more, I will have used my own strength, nad my own hands to build up what we have... I could most likely join the Loki Familia, since they are the leading dungeon clearing familia, or joined the Freya familia who are currently the strongest. But I descended the mountain to get a name for myself. Having the backing of a familia as large as they are wouldn't let me feel like I properly earned it.''

Ukala grinned as she flexed her hands, still excited by the power she could feel. ''I want to put my strengths to the test, and build a familia up, from as small as we are now, into something as grand as the others. That excites me to no end.''

Hestia smiled softly, noticing how Ukala had already slipped a few times by adding herself to the 'we' part. Ukala may not notice it but she was already adding herself to the familia...

And Hestia was more than okay with it.

''Alright! Then, I would like to officially welcome you to the Hestia familia! I only have one other child and his name is Bell Cranel!''

After a while, Hestia decided to add her blessing to Ukala, letting out a surprised noise when Ukala had simply unwrapped her chest and let her large beautiful breast expose to the air, despite the clear muscle and work put into her physique, there was a beautiful balance to her feminine beauty as well.

Laying on the couch, that she needed to sort of awkwardly have her leg over one side so Hestia could sit onto her back, it was just as she was applying the blessing as the golden light shined in the basement as the door opened.

''Godd....ess?'' Bell spoke confused as he walked in, only to watch the glow slowly fade away.

Then he began to burst with excitement as Hestia applied Ukala's status to a piece of paper.

''Welcome home Bell!... Meet your new family member, Ukala!''

''Oh my god you look strong, is that your axe, what made you want to join our family, are you already registered?''

Bell was so excited, rattling off questions that he wasn't aware that Ukala was in fact shirtless, and beautiful.

It only caught up with him when he looked up at Ukala as she sat up, his voice stopping in his throat as he stared at her.

Ukala smiled at the boy as he continued to just stare at her.

His blush became apparent as the reality of the situation began to set in.

Ukala was beautiful, not cute, or pretty.

Beautiful... And Sexy.

She was also topless, exposing her large breast.

Bell learned something about himself that night.

He liked women with muscle on them, and the last thing on his mind before he passed out on the spot, was blood starting to leak from his nose.

'I'm glad I joined this Familia'

''Bell? Bell!'' Hestia lunged towards him, Ukala laughing as she sat up, moving over to lift the boy. Despite the armor and equipment, he wore that was given to any newly registered adventurer, he didn't weigh that much.

''He's fine, not everyone can handle seeing a topless woman. He's also most likely never seen a topless woman, who's also beautiful.'' 

Hestia calmed her breathing, using a napkin to whip the blood from Bell's lips and nose. ''I guess introductions will need to wait for him to wake up then?''

''That's fine, can help me start building him a training routine while we wait.'' Ukala said as she sat down, pulling the empty journal that had been given to her as she began to write in it, already have the knowledge necessary to read and write in the common tongue of the world.

''A training routine?'' Hestia asked, now that Bell was laying on the large bed, snoring away Hestia moved to sit next to Ukala, watching what she was doing.

''No offense to the kid, but he's like a stick. Even if he wants to be a more agility-based fighting style, he still needs some more proper muscles, back, legs, hips, and core strength. A few other things as well to support his agility.''

''How do you know he's an agility fighter already?'' Hestia asked.

''How he holds himself, light on his feet. I didn't hear him enter the church and only heard him once he started to cross the church and down the stairs. He's also got his knife in a position he can draw it quickly, but the sheath in a way that it won't get in his way while he moves.''

Hestia watched Ukala herself now, her eyes wide. ''You have... training?''

''I'm a Half-Orc that came from 'Evil Mountain'. I've got a lot of experience, mostly bigger game, but a lot of experience.''

''I guess that explains your sheet... Though if you're as strong to handle the monsters there, I can only imagine how your base strength will affect the blessing.'' Hestia said as she looked at the sheet in her hand.

Ukala had no development skills, as those only came from the blessing, but she did have a few skills already.

Only two were racial, but she had three others that weren't.

Orc Rage: Your blood runs deep, and the blood of your enemies shall run free. Explosively increases strength and endurance while angered.

Orc Physique: You are a sturdy race, born and raised to fight against the tide. Even on death's door, they find it hard to take you. Become stronger as you are closer to death.

Ardigalea: Raises the user's endurance stat by a large amount and raises endurance against attack magic

Noble Spirit: Provides high resistance against mental attacks

Never Retreat: Strengthens the user's status as long as fighting one on one

''The race ones are normal of course... But three skills before having a blessing? It might be hard for us to hide your strength...'' Hestia stated, a little worried.

''That's fine, I plan to spend my time quietly getting stronger, and not attracting attention. I will help Bell do the same, hopefully, we have a good base strength before we need to worry about any situations like you're imagining.''

''Help me do what?'' Bell spoke, sitting up from the bed as he held his head.

Ukala grinned at seeing him get up. ''Help make you into a Man.''


 

Meant to upload a few days ago, but I forgor

 

Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

61