Great Strike Exia – episode3
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note : there's a music theme made for Great Strike Exia to be it's opening song, like any Anime has if you will. Enjoy the music while having a fun read. Quite the feels.

Youtube video link here:  https://youtu.be/1JR2jfpasKA

 

Chapter  <Ⅲ>

   Some minutes ago before Tenmei faces off with the abominable Flying metallic house bombing air vehicle in front of the Mysterious high school girl's home, Griffon had to make some short business to attend and told Tenmei Akiro to head on first while he catch up later. 

 

   That was not entirely true. 

   What Griffon did, was give Marian Amastumina, the Parusefor girl she had a crush on and a true certified Master Striker of the arts unlike him, a U-phone call. 

 

  “ Marian, Listen.  You won't believe what happened last night !" Griffon excitedly began his tall tale.

 

  “ Yeah,  and you won't believe What happened Last night while you were Gone !!!!"

   Marian Amastumina hollered angrily from the other side

  “ You were in that explosion in the Memorial Tower,  Weren't you ?!?!" Marian questioned indignantly.

 

  “ Hell Yeah, I was! And Listen !!" Griffon was eager to share his adventures which hasn't even started yet compared to the future waiting for him. 

 

  “ NO! You Listen,  Griffon ! You are in Deep Trouble !"

 Marian snapped and snatched back the lead of the conversation 

   “ The Ark'arios Has Awakened and all the Elder Masters, Even The Nirvariel Himself Sensed it from miles away !!!"

 

  " The...Nirvariel.... knows ?!"

  at this mention of the word, Griffon lost his confident cool and fell silent and listened,  his once heated chest with excitement and zealous now turned numb and cold.

 

  For it is the Nirvariel we are talking about, the Greatest Striker,  The First Of the Starchilds blessed by Herunia Yuidis, The Grand Prime Paruseforon, one and only Whose head was of naught but a burning purple flame of star fire with eyes that see through the soul lights of all that hearts beat, The Grand Assassinator, the Prime of the aborigine tribes whose power undying comes from the Core of the World which they call Tenca, and that Core be Heruina birthed from the mother of all Yuidis. 

  For though the name the legend all do fear to their deepest hearts, the Parusefor believe he is the closest to the goddess and old gods, being a protector of the children of the stars while Keiken King the Lord of the Exian Rune that Shines Silver be the leading symbol of the new man, and this Prime of the Stars and nature Nirvariel Nero be the protector of his clan. These two Kings eons throughout, stood side by side in many a battle against Demon kind and Alien Spawn, and when the Exian Runes revealed themselves, It was this Prime Nirvariel Nero who with grave responsibility, bore the Exain Rune that blazes Purple, of Human possibilities and strength of the physical and the inner mind.

  Yes, as the Power, Strike, which the common folks in Kingdeniom believe though resides in all that is life and unlife, it is with fortified training and valiant hardship that is able to harness the Strike accordingly by the Parusefor clan elder texts which Griffon is most aware of, it is a force of nature, a holy resolve within all that is willing to learn. And who be most suitable to Be Prime of those that harness the Light origins of Nature to also bear the grave Exian Rune of Purple which governs all that Light-blooded Humans can achieve through physical and mental prowess, that is he, the Lord of the Starchilds, the Prime Paruseforon Nirvariel Nero.

 

  And that long ass introduction did justify Griffon's fear.

 

  " The Prime...Knows..??" Griffon whispered in a shaking voice, to make sure he heard right.

 

  " He not just knows, Griffon !" Marian shouted and Griffon could hear her muffled sobs from the other side which pain his heart so

  " He saw You! Walking with the Ark'srios, keeping it in your shelter instead of slaying it on the spot !!.... The Elders and Masters have decided......."

  

  But Marian's sobs could say no more.

 

  " Decided what? Decided What, Marian ?!?!" Griffon shouted frantically for an answer.

 

  " They decided to Banish you, From our clan, From Hanging Gard !!... I am sorry... Griffon.......I begged them....but they have decided....."

 

  And Griffon knew he fucked up.

 

  For their home, all the Parusefor Starchild's home and school to learn the ways of combat and harness the Strike within them, all from the holy realm the Hanging Gardens hidden in the deep of the deepest mountains at middle Kingdeniom.

 

  And one that is banished, is forever cast away from the clan and never to return and train the Strike.

  

  In such circumstances, Griffon had to make the hard choice.

 

  " Marian, Listen. You tell the Elders, Tell the Master Strikers all of them !! Tell Them this Griffon, Will Slay the Ark'arios for the Clan !! I Will Kill Him !!!"

  Griffon vowed, a killing vow.

 

  But with a deep breath to cease her sobs, Marian replied 

 " But Griffon.....You are too late." 

  Marian whispered placidly with a sniff

 " They have already sent the Top Master Striker to kill the Ark'arios."

  

  

  Yes, indeed, our man Tenmei Akiro, now face to face with the large abominable flying black missile shooting vehicle of doom which showered down rains of weaponry, blowing up the small houses of the tiny neighborhood, while Tenmei dodged and evaded with quick agility which he never recalled he could, but still, his body acted from the deep sealed memories and sheer instinct engraved to his muscles, and with some planning Tenmei Akiro our man quickly raced to the lamp posts and let the missiles and bombs bring them down until the neighborhood was engulfed in black night save the flames that danced around the burning wreckage. 

 

  The deadly vehicle hovered slowly in calm search when Tenmei, with a sudden attack from a low house roof he had climbed, jumped onto the black large vehicle, and started bashing the hard glass of the cockpit with a sharp rock he grabbed from the debris, and smashed and smashed he did with rage and fervor until the glass cockpit opened up by itself to Tenmei Akiro's surprise, and a figure leapt out, kicking the vehicle down with a sound exploding kick that sent the once hovering Vehicle down crashing to the fiery houses as Tenmei clinged on top. 

  Before Tenmei and the black vehicle of doom both crash to their demise, Tenmei quickly leapt to a thin lone tree and grabbed its branch, which broke at Tenmei's weight and our man fell onto the solid hot concrete road with a loud THUD, badly injured and in such pain, as Tenmei Akiro's vision slowly panned upwards, to see out of the flames from the crashed large assassinating vehicle, walked out an armored silhouette of a figure, tall and clad in purple Star Iron, wielding a Lance emitting pure dark purple midst. Kill air that is.

 

  And without hesitation which an old man once said is defeat, The Lancer pierced his lance forth with such eye blinking speed at Tenmei Akiro's face without sentiment, Tenmei our man quickly with his bare hands ripped the manhole cover by his side and blocked the blow, parrying each and every pierce that the Lancer struck, with such rage and strength that was fueled with that rage Tenmei Akiro could barely control himself and let his own body go berserk, smashing a hard blowback at the Lancing figure before Tenmei roared, and shout as a wounded beast, that shook the empty neighborhood and shuddered the glass window panes, a roar that came from the deepest darkness of Tenmei's conscious, and before Tenmei realized, he was partly clad also in black Demonic armor of smog and demon pus.

 

  The Lancer halted his attacks and observed in silence at theArch Demon Ark'arios that has been awakened.

   Seeing her home, her neighborhood in flames,

  Our poor high school girl could but watch as great sorrow enveloped her, such emotions she couldn't control but tried to hold back, for she fear if she let her sorrow and stress take over, dreadful things would happen as it happened before and before, like it always does. So she tried harder, closing her eyes, and covering her ear, letting the tears flow on their own, but little did it help for the notion that in her absence, 

 

  Her parents, which she left behind without a decent farewell, 

 

  Had perished, 

 

  This fear and dread that this young high school girl could no longer withstand and Lo, the Powers inside her got the upper hand and the girl could no more stop it's coming. The coming blue Light slowly grew larger and larger igniting the atmosphere around her. 

 

...

..........

  Tenmei didn't notice that ominous light behind him, for his eyes were on the mysterious lancer whose face and body clad in dark purple glowing armor, staring back at him.

 

  The Lancer didn't strike, but seeing the Darkness snaking up from Tenmei his target's limbs, devouring the young man, The Lancer made a different approach other than attack.

 

  " Tenmei Akiro !"

 

  Spake the Lancer to Tenmei AKiro's surprise, for that voice Tenmei couldn't recognize from who, but immediately felt that he had heard it somewhere before, somewhere he no longer remembers.

 

  " Tenmei Akiro, Remember Who you are !!" 

 Spake the Lancer once again louder than before

  " Remember your training! Remember the teachings of the Light Heart! You are not weak anymore, don't let the Demon devour You! Tenmei Akiro, Remember What Mirai has done for YOU !!!!"

  Mirai.

  Mirai !!!!

  Tenmei Akiro's pupils dilated so at such a ringing name in his ears, his fingers trembling, his feet numbing, images, visions of someone, Someone that he had forgotten but had sworn never to forget, slowly emerging from those vague blurry memories. 

 

  " ......Mirai.....!!"

 

  Tenmei Akiro uttered, and the Demon smog around him slowly began to disperse as he regained sanity.

 

  But Before the Lancer was about to put his lance away, something behind Tenmei Akiro that grew larger and greater in powerful force raised his guard once more.

 

  Tenmei Akiro turned around as well, to see a ball of hot blue blazing energy bursting out at him, and in the middle of all that blue hot coming flames, 

 

  was the sobbing high school girl.

  Oh shit, Tenmei Akiro thought as he regained his senses through the pain and hot that scorched his skin and his body felt like burning in a hot oven when by instinct, his Demon pus armor quickly enveloped his body in quick unbeknownst speed.

 

  " Get to her !!!!"

 

  Tenmei heard a deep monstrous voice from the Demon armor that enveloped him in Darkness shout urgently

 

  " Get to her !!! NOW !!!!!" 

 

  Tenmei, now protected in said Demon hide, pushed his way across the bursting blue fiery blaze and came to the sobbing screaming high school girl lying in pain on the scorched road, and with the armor guiding Tenmei Akiro's hand it placed it on the High schooler's head atop the ever so bright blue curly long hair.

 

  " ......Sora.....It's me......"

 

  Spake the monstrous voice from Tenmei's armor in a rough but gentle tone, which to Tenmei Akiro's surprise, soothed the blue flaming explosion to cease.

 

  And all there was left was the burnt neighborhood, Tenmei Akiro whose Demon black Armor slithered away inside of him, and the high school girl, exhausted and fell to deep slumber on the road.

 

  The Lancer, watching not far away, vanished into the Dark.

...

............

  She opened her eyes, to the black night sky outside the dusty window, feeling the bouncy tangible bed under her which she slowly sat up from.

 

  " Oh, Hi. That was fast. Was expecting you to wake up tomorrow morning." 

  Griffon appeared at the doorstep, with a tray and a bowl on top

  " Porridge ?"

 

  " Did anyone die ?"

  The high school girl asked shortly, not wanting any porridge at the moment.

 

  " Dunno, I was late for the action. Hey, Tenmei....did anyone die ?" Griffon turned and asked Tenmei Akiro, who was sitting on the couch tending his own wounds from the fight in the neighborhood some hours before.

 

  " I hope not. Why ask ?" Tenmei replied asking.

 

  " Not me, the girl's asking." Griffon replied at the doorstep.

 

  " Oh." Tenmei nodded and before standing up and headed to the room, he placed some bandages over his scorched abbs and quickly put on Griffon's shirt after entering the room where the high schooler sat on the bed.

 

  " It's alright." Tenmei Akiro assured her calmly

" The cops didn't see anything."

 

  " I don't even give a damn about the cops....!!! Whatever...." 

  And the High school girl fell back to bed, covering her eyes with one arm, and sighed, letting her dazzling blue hair spread across the pillow, ignoring the porridge Griffon placed on the bedside table.

 

  Tenmei Akiro brought a stool and placed it by the bed, and realizing something he pulled the stool two meters back from the bed and sat down.

 

  " So you know." The high school girl muttered without looking up at Tenmei Akiro.

 

  " That you're the Seed, yes." Tenmei Akiro nodded

  " But anything about you, your history, your name, I have no idea, and it's fine. I don't need to know. You can keep them to yourself as long as you feel comfortable about it. I just want to talk about the Seed. That's all."

  The high school girl lay silently for a couple of minutes, until she finally spoke again, her back facing Tenmei Akiro

 

  " .......... My name's Miura Haru. Call me whatever you want. "

 

  Haru, the mysterious girl with the unnatural blue dazzling hair, finally her name revealed.

  " Cool, Miura it is then. Nice to meet you, I am Tenmei Akiro, call me whatever you want."

  Tenmei Akiro slurped his bowl of granny recipe porridge. It wasn't that good, but the weird flavor was kind of addicting, to Tenmei Akiro of course.

 

  " And I am Girffon..." Griffon added, leaning by the doorstep.

  " So...This Seed, you were born with it ?" Tenmei asked curiously.

 

  " No. wait, maybe, I don't know. It started happening after junior high I guess, and I was sent to the hospital, then to labs, and so on.....But just wondering, How did you find me ??"

   Haru asked in wonder.

  " Umm...A military Genius told us." Tenmei Akiro honestly replied.

 

  Haru suddenly sprang up at the mention of this, Military Genius.

 

  " You met Mr. Rang ?!" She asked seriously.

 

  " Yeah......he called himself a Kingseeker Rang, the cosplaying guy with precise prediction powers, right ?" Tenmei asked.

 

  The High school girl nodded quickly, crawling to the bedside to ask more 

 " I need to see him. I thought he died !"

 

  " Well, perhaps that's his ghost. He was in that deserted military base under the old library you told us."

 Tenmei deducted

  " He must be a wise apparition, a force ghost somehow, to lead us to our next destination."

 

  " I agree." Griffon nodded. leaning on the doorstep, gulping his fill of porridge

  " That kind of person doesn't belong in our times."

 

  " Mr. Rang is like that, and he is the smartest person alive. I know that because I knew him since my first explode.....I mean this Seed sickness. I need to see him. As soon as possible."

  Haru announced seriously and began making plans on her own to search for the military genius

  " First, I need a new U-phone again....then the GPS.....and...."

 

  " Hey, chill. We'll help you find him, okay ?" Tenmei Akiro promised.

 

  " That ‘We’ doesn't include me, right ?" Griffon asked to make sure but they ignored his plight.

 

  " We'll get you a phone, and find the guy. Starting tomorrow." Tenmei announced

" So let's just rest for tonight, and do the searching tomorrow. What say you, Miura ?"

 

  " ......Yeah. Thanks." And Haru lay back to bed, flipping to face the other side while her back and those strokes of dazzling blue hair shone at the two young men who went to rest after their porridge eating.

 

  " Can I have the Sofa tonight ?" Griffon asked Tenmei.

 

  " Sure. " Tenmei lay on the floor, rethinking the images and voices in his head, vaguely calling him from afar,  a very very far place in his life.

  Yet the more he saw the more he felt, the more unease and fear that made him push them aside, and rather do anything else but look deep into that past which was filled with ominous gravity he had no courage for it yet.

.......

…………..

   The next morning, arriving at the prestige palace of the Old Retired king of the people the Weiwu Mansion so was called for its honorable and majestic appeals, Asuka Hikaru son of notorious Lasvet Hikaru accompanied his sister Nanali Hikaru to the palace of the old King of Kingdeniom, Keiken King.

  Nanali was appointed as the Royal tutor of the princess of Kingdeniom, Isabel Keiken, granddaughter to the Old Keiken King, bright and clever was the young princess that Nanali always talks about whenever Asuka her brother was around.

  Yet Asuka has something to discuss that quickly had Nanali, his older sister`s attention. 

 

  " Well, what is it, Asuka ?" Nanali asked her unusually silent brother

 " Your silence always means more than words to me."

 

  " I...I am now a clansman of a Lord now, sister." Asuka finally spoke of his issues

" And, of course, it's because of father's help."

 

  " Well, isn't that a great chance to be what you want to be? A man to change the world ?" Nanali inquired.

 

  " That is right, but, I fear I am only following the path of what our Father wants us to instead of searching for the right position that I really want." Asuka spake his thoughts candidly to his older sister.

 

  " Asuka, It's not where we are and in what position that matters the most. It's what we choose to do, that means something. Father has made a path for you, but after that, everything is up to you. I think it's a special experience to have, to follow alongside a Lord of Exia, must be fascinating don't you think ?"

   Nanali smiled, a smile Asuka needed the most that blew his unease far away.

  And While Nanali and Asuka went down to join the luncheon downstairs of the Weiwu mansion, many other officials were already attended, accompanying the man of the hour, notorious Lasvet Hikaru, organizing the luncheon in princess Isabel's name. 

  Asuka sat next to his sister Nanali who sat next to the sweet Princess Isabel as the two chatted, Asuka couldn't help but notice the Old King Keiken King himself was absent. Perhaps it's a way of disagreeing with what his father notorious Lasvet Hikaru was doing in the politics lately, Asuka could but surmise, for a person of higher rank to not attend an invitation of luncheon from another is a sign of disapproval of the later's politics.

  Nanali however noticed the old King's absence as well but took more notice when seeing a new foreign face of a man, a figure with a sharp spectacle on one eye, talking intently with her father Lasvet at the head of the luncheon table at the garden of the Weiwu mansion.

   Nanali wasn't sure who this single spectacled foreign gentleman, with long pinkish silver hair and a sharp nose that could pierce through paper with that right exposed eye thin and haunting as if absorbing light into his pupils, which a man with such queer appearance Nanali suppose must be a mastermind behind some sinister organization which her father has ill intentions to use on his political enemies and arouse more support for himself as prime minister.

  Nanali hated her father for doing such cruel and inhuman ways to insure his own status, but she understood, her father did all this for his family, to secure a stable future for the Hikaru household. Yet at what cost?

  Nanali's suspicions were accurate, for This mastermind looking person with one spectacle eyes be none other than Akahanon Zabi, an envoy from the floating isle in the sky Terminas, but works for someone else of high powerful status instead of the Lord and young King Of Terminas, the Oochu-Goten King of Terminas, the Leader of the Celestial Beings, and Lord Bearer of the Red Exian Rune, King Varche Sccrirocco, First of his name, King of the Exia-men and the First Folk, Protector of the...Yeah, this Akahanon Zabi wasn't working for King Varche but someone else on Terminas that wishes something from Lasvet Hikaru.

 

  " Say, Lord Varche Scrirroco wants you to bring him a Lord slayer, am I right ?" sneered this Akahanon Zabi with his cutting edge nose nearing Lasvet which could nearly pierce the notorious Prime minister's chin and commit a swell assassination without anyone believing

  " And Also.....That SEED that got away, was most likely taken by the Lord Slayer as well...... But, as discussed in our memo with Our Director, you know your part well, I believe, Prime Minister ?"

  Akahanon Zabi sneered in question, his hazardous nose coming closer and closer to Lasvet as if in a threatening pose.

 

  " I like memos, which remind me of things I tend to forget." Lasvet sinisterly chuckled despite the knife-like nose at his face

  " As you know, I am a forgetful person myself. And memos, always keep me on track. You see, I don't have a memo with that Young Lord Varche, but I do have one with Your Director. So rest assured, I am well versed in my part."

  And Lasvet Hikaru moved his own fave close to that sharp nose, his nose pressing on the Zabi's nose, nose against nose, eye to eye

 

  " I Will Get The SEED, Back."

  Lasvet Hikaru vowed, a nose-to-nose vow.

 

  " Excellent." Akahanon Zabi then so move his sharp nose away from pressing range

 " Then listen to me, for this is an additional proposal on said memo: If your police forces of Tron Capital find and capture the Lord Slayer Ark'arios, you report straight to me. I'll be at this location as usual." 

 and Akahanon Zabi secretly gave Lasvet a literal memo which Lasvet slid it into his pocket with a smile.

 

  " Then What would I get in addition to this memo ?" Lasvet asked, always asking for something in return.

 

  Akahanon Zabi chuckled fakely, shaking his sharp hazardous nose up and down dangerously

  " My Director will bestow you, A Rune of your liking."

  Lasvet didn't break into incoherent mad evil laughter but smiled to all the officials who presume the Prime Minister is dealing in political matters of high import, but deep inside, Lasvet was howling with glee at that moment, and only his daughter Nanali, overhearing all of the conversations between her father and the Terminas envoy of The Director, could see it the malicious joy in her father's eyes.

  Later on, Nanali secretly followed this suspicious-looking Terminas envoy Akahanon Zabi to know more about this Director he was talking about. A crime lord, Nanali assumed. And overheard a conversation did Nanali when Akahanon Zabi suddenly had a phone call nearing the end of the luncheon 

  

   " Ahh, yes.....Good, good.....Yes, Their names are Ignir and Grandir, mercenaries of my top recommendation. Mm-hmm....... I have the Police forces as my eyes and ears, You just do as I say, Nison Char. Just do as I say.........Bring the Lord slayer and the SEED back to me."

 

  And Akahanon Zabi hung up the phone.

 

  " Well I am pretty surprised eavesdropping is a skill among the Hikaru household, my lady." 

Akahanon Zabi cackled as Nanali froze, standing some distance away but still caught off guard. And this Terminas Envoy came close with his razor blade-like nose pointing uncomfortably at Nanali's soft cheek

 

  " Everyone eavesdrop for a reason. Some for fun, some for information. You are different. You do it for your father."

  Akahanon Zabi deducted elegantly, with his nose sliding up and down Nanli's terrified face

  " Let me tell you this, I need your father, and your father apparently needs me as well. I will not hurt him. 

For now. Don't squander such friendship of your fathers, It would be dreadful if we aren't friends, don't you think ?"

 

  And Akahanon Zabi chuckled wickedly, leaving as Nanali stared at the wily Terminas Envoy, with anger that she dare not show.

  

.....

…………...

   That same morning, 

 

   To assure Haru`s safety from being captured back to the labs by the cops and Lasvet soldiers riding Mobile Walker Giants patrolling the city streets, Tenmei Akiro went out to help search for news about This mysterious 

 Military Genius Mr. Rang.

  Griffon and Haru went to get a new U-phone first while Tenmei went on searching first.

  While Tenmei Akiro was halfway searching for clues, he was stopped by a policeman, who wasn't here to arrest him, but notifying everyone on the streets that a rebellion on Lasvet Hikaru is commencing.

  Rebellions from the common folk, against Notorious Prime Minister Lasvet especially, is pretty common for the Evil Prime minister's cruel ways to swart political enemies and take bribes, causing many casualties and innocent lives slaughtered at the process.

  One of these Rebellion leaders, Melvin Bradley, was an official working for another official running to be Prime Minister by the time, but Lasvet had them assassinated and framed for bribes they did not commit. Though most of his colleagues were killed or put to infinite jail, Melvin Bradley escaped all that and lived to tell the tale and lead a squad of rebels, of many poor past officials like Melvin, to pull down notorious Lasvet from his unrightful throne.

 

  Rebellions like these are just like protests in Kingdeniom, and the legislature assures the common folk's rights to speak up for themselves and protest, as long as anyone uninvolved doesn't get hurt or killed. 

  Yes, uninvolved persons getting hurt by rebellions and protests get you jail time, but involved persons getting hurt or killed? No. That is the way of Kingdeniom. 

 

  Yet Tenmei couldn't care less about said rebel and didn't let that stop him and he sneaked through the dark alleys, where he bumped into some rebellion folks preparing their rebellion against notorious Lasvet Hikaru also crossing said small alley.

 

  " Sorry guys, coming through !" Tenmei Akiro scooched across the elderly old officials that Lasvet wronged, and saw one of them wearing an unusually long thick robe under broad summer sunlight, a tall curved cap, and holding a feathered fan, fanning himself off the heat.

 

  " Wait !!!!" Tenmei Akiro shouted at the familiar person among the rebellious old past officials

  " Mr. Rang !! I Found You !!"

 

  And turned around and bowing courteously did this Mr. Rang, holding his feathered fan elegantly

  " You found me, or so I let you find me. Or mayhap, You let me find you."

  Mr. Rang chuckled

“ But It's dangerous here, Mr. Tenmei, there is this Melvin Bradley leading thousands on the streets to rebel against the government at the moment. ”

Explained the strategist.

 

“ Then why are you here ?”

Asked Tenmei Akiro in wonder.

 

“ Oh, because I am one of them. Lasvet closed off my department. Not enough progress he said. Tut tut.”

Answered Rang rather cheerfully for a strategist on a rebellion mob.

   The rebellion led by man Melvin Bradley burst out quick and wide, even Haru was concerned and worried that she went out to find Tenmei Akiro.

  Griffon, following Haru from behind, planned on when or where to take out this Tenmei Akiro.

 

  Yet Griffon wasn't sure anymore.

 

...

........

  " Seriously, why are we helping this bossy high schooler ?" Griffon had asked Tenmei Akiro that morning before Haru was awake

  " What about your own dementia? Your memories? You need as much help as that  little girl !"

 

  " She is looking for her parents. That's all. " Tenmei Akiro replied, brushing his teeth slowly

 " I saw her use your phone booth but still couldn't reach them. Something's not right."

 

  " But, why is it you that is helping her? I know the cops will catch her back to the lab, but...."

 

  " I don't know. Because it's the right thing to do I guess." And Tenmei finished brushing his teeth and washed his face before going to the kitchen for some bowls of porridge, granny recipe.

 

  Griffon was bewildered, for a man cursed of an Arch Demon, he still is willing to help , only for such a simple reason? The Right Thing To Do ?!

 

  Then, for him to be reaccepted by his tribe folk, Is Killing this Man Tenmei Akiro the Right Thing to DO ???

...

............

  Griffon was undecided, and angry at his own cowardice.

  By this time, This man Melvin was in the middle of the rebellion when he was met with three men in black. 

 

  " Melvin Bradley is it ??"

  asked one of the tallest, most muscular of the three black-suited men. 

 

  Melvin Bradley the wronged official looked at these three ill-willed men in black. 

 

  The two standing at the back were twins, both in sunglasses to cover their eyes and their hands in their pockets.

 

  While the one that asked, the tall man, huge and muscular, tanned of skin and broad of chest, arms wide and full of scars, even the face was covered in scars with eyes that look on at those below him like a predator looking at a slow prey.

 

  " I ask again, and it's the last time I ask. Are you Melvin Bradley ?"

asked this man asked again, trying to show some hospitality, but instead hostility.

 

 " Yes. I am the man you ask." Melvin Bradley replied bravely before these three dangerous men in black.

 

  " Well mister Bradley, you are in luck." This tall brute then showed a picture of someone on his U-phone to Melvin Bradley

  " I've heard you are having a rebellion. Rest assured this Rebellion is none of my interest. What I want, is these two persons you now see."

 

  And the tall vagabond pointed at two, Tenmei Akiro and Miula Haru's pictures taken from security cameras just minutes ago on the streets

  " They are in your settlements. And I hope you could do me a favor, and bring them to me. That's all I ask."

 

  Melvin Bradley looked at the three men in black strangely, and back at the two photos of Tenmei Akiro and Miura Haru.

 

  " That's a high school girl right there." Melvin Bradley remarked

 " I can't do that. That's against my morals as a father."

 

  " Well said, Mr. Bradley. Well said." The tall brute nodded with a smirk and sat down on a fence nearby

 " I was once like you, a man with morals. I served my Lord, I served him with my utmost loyalty. I killed men in service of my Lord and leige, which is all too common for a tale to brag. But what isn't common, is when that same Lord, steals my sister away as trophy, and put a crime I did not commit on me to die.  

  We all have morals, Mr. Bradley, but when the time comes, you need to put that useless baggage to rest." 

 

  And Lo, this tall vagabond produced a gun out of his pocket and pointed it at Melvin Bradley's face

 " I am an orphan, Mr. Bradley." spake the vagabond with the gun sincerely

 " And I know the harsh reality for a child in these times, especially a son of an enemy of the now ruling Prime Minister. Surely your child won't have a good time of his life, dealing with a father going against the government and getting shot at on a Tuesday morning. Help me Mr. Bradley.

  Help me not make your child an orphan, will ya ?"

    Threatened this villainous vagabond, one of the three hired by Akahanon Zabi,  the hitman twins Ignir and Grandir, and most evil of all,

 

   Nison Char, the wronged hero, the noble slayer, the Will breaker, and the orange hands.

   This escape prisoner Nison Char was a hero who served Terminas well, but was betrayed by his own noble lord and thrown to prison. His vengeance led him to this path of treachery.

   And eventually, Melvin reluctantly complied.

...

...........

  " Rang, I need to bring you to Miura. She needs your help."

  Tenmei Akiro tried to convince the military genius with much effort.

 

  " Sorry Mr. Tenmei, I will help her, just not now. Looka, look at these poor working men on a rebellion. They had families, they had mortgages. But why are they here, because Justice isn't served!

  And with my abilities, I had to help. Because I can. Surely you could understand, Mr. Tenmei ?"

 

  The strategist Rang smiled and bowed before leaving to help raise the settlement.

 

  " Mr. Rang !!" Tenmei cried after a short pause, looking at all the men working hard around him to go against a large immovable force of injustice 

  " Let me help !"

 

And there, our man Tenmei Akiro was, alongside the wronged common folks, helping and fighting back the soldiers riding mobile walkers against the Prime Minister's rebellion on the streets.

 

  And that is what Griffon and Haru saw when they arrived where Tenmei Akiro told them where he would be, 

 

  in the middle of a rebellion.

 

  " Well, he sure is a busy man." Griffon sighed as the police and government soldiers retreated for lunch and let the commoners win for the morning.

 

  Tenmei Akiro, shaking hands with all the common folk he saved in the rebellion, came with strategist Rang by his side.

 

  " Miula, you are right !" Tenmei Akiro cried enthusiastically to Haru who was dumbstruck by all the ash and blood on Tenmei Akiro's shirt

  " Mr. Rang here is a military genius !"

 

  " Mr. Tenmei exaggerates." Rang bowed and both man fisted bumped like brothers.

 

  " Well, Miura Haru, is it about the Seed phenomenon you wish to talk about ?" 

 Rang asked while they all sat under a shade and enjoyed free bentou from local convenience stores that support the rebellion.

 

  " Um, that later. But first, You know my father right? Do you know where he is, and my mother? I couldn't find them, and they won't answer my calls !" Haru expressed her worries.

 

  Rang looked at the east wind and used his fingers to calculate some things none of the young man and high school girl understands.

 

  " I fear..." Rang answered with a deep frown, stroking his short thin flourished beard

 " Your parents are out of my reach."

 

  And Haru burst into tears. And Tenmei Akiro comforted her.

 

  " But they are alive. Rest assured, yet deeply hidden. Oddly deeply hidden. Hmmmmmmmmm..."

 Rang fell into deep thought.

 

  " He can just say he doesn't know, right ?" Griffon whispered to Tenmei Akiro.

 

  " Hush! you don't know what Mr. Rang is capable of !" Tenmei Akiro whispered back, with great confidence on this military genius. 

  Suddenly, 

  

Melvin Bradley appeared in their presence.

 

  " Mr. Bradley! I was wondering where you've been !" Rang bowed to the leader of the rebellion courteously.

 

  But even a three-year-old and their mothers could see that something is wrong with Mr Bradley

  " Mister Rang." Melvin Bradley spake in a shaky voice

 " I need that girl, and that man, right now. Please."

 

  " Um, No ?" Rang politely refused, coming to shield Haru behind him as Tenmei Akiro did the same. Griffon stood up also, because all the others were now standing intensely.

 

  " Please...."

and with his shaking hand, Melvin Bradley held out his gun.

 

  " Don't do it, Mr. Bradley." Rang slowly spoke gently

" Tell me who threatened you, and I have ways. Tell me Mr. Bradley."

 

  Melvin Bradley thought for a moment and was about to lower his gun.

 

  But then, there was this shout. A sharp high pitched screech of the alarm whistle of the Soldiers of Lasvet, signaling they have finished lunch and are ready to push the rebellion to an end.

 

  And Lo, shocked by the sudden alarm, Melvin didn't realize his fingers had touched the trigger.

 

  And never did anyone expect the gun so easily let loose.

 

  There was a Bang, to all ears heard, but Tenmei Akiro also heard a quickly shocked scream from behind him, and saw, Haru on the floor, 

 

  holding her left arm as a pool of blood began pouring out from under Haru's bloody arm.

 

  Tenmei Akiro felt his heart lose a beat, and before he could react, his whole body was taken control by Lo Unspeakable force inside him and he was soon swallowed into Dark Demonic armor and became the dastardly Ark'arios in a blink of an eye, and before he knew it, He was not himself anymore.

 

  " Mr Tenmei !!! NO!!!"

  Rang cried as he and Griffon quickly stopped the bleeding wound on Haru's arm.

  

  Yet it was too late.

 

   With a thundering boom, The Ark'arios Tenmei dashed to where the poor terrified Melvin was and smashed the Melvin Bradley to utter bloody pulp with one two three four five merciless punches nonstop.

 

  The rebels stopped their fight and looked upon the demonic being, which was their friend that helped them just a couple of minutes ago, now smashed their rebel leader in Berserk rage.

The Prime Minister's soldiers also watched in shock.

 

  One of the commanding officers of the armies, Gelouch Dendrobium from the first episode that escaped the Memorial Tower basement in a near-death experience, now witnesses the return of the Demon being that almost killed him 3 days ago.

  " Nope." 

  Commanding officer Gelouch Dendrobium cried, turning away from his post

  " Imma head out !"

  Gelouch left the battlefield.

 

  And not just the rebels and soldiers present saw the killing of Melvin Bradley,

 

  Reporters nearby hungry for the story had it all live, capturing everything into their rolling cameras. Then and there, The whole Kingdeniom watched.

  Haru saw, with her own eyes, the extent of the Arch Demon that craves the SEED can do.

  As they all watched as the Demon Berserker Ark'arios stood at the bloody pulp that was Melvin Bradley

 

  A single thundering clap and chivalrous laughter broke the dreadful silence.

  " Finally !! A worthy opponent !"

  laughed none other than Nison Char the Vagabond, the wronged hero, the noble slayer, the Will breaker, and the orange hands, aroused by the gruesome outcome

  " Our Battle Will be legendary !!!"

 

  And with a nod, Nison Char sent the mercenary twins Ignir and Grandir to get Haru the Seed who is wounded.

 

  " Mr. Griffon, help me carry Miula to safety !" Rang urgently cried and quickly, though thinking of finishing the Demon Berserker then and there, Griffon could but think that he is no match for the strength of that being, and helped Rang instead, and was immediately faced by the twin mercenaries.

 

  " I'll leave them to you." Rang whispered to Griffon and disappeared with Haru into a dark secret door.

 

  " Oh.....Kay. Who's first ?" Griffon asked the twins Ignir and Grandir, who leapt forth together at once.

  And Nison Char, rushing to the clearing where no rebel nor soldier dare come close, tore off his clothes to reveal s huge bulky muscular body ravaged with the scars of the tortures he withstood in his times of being betrayed, and with a punch, he swung at the Tenmei Demon combo, who caught the blow in mid-swing.

 

  But it's Nison who let him catch the punch for the punch The Ark'arios took turned into orange energy and exploded, and the real Punch came in right after the explosion, battering the Ark'arios back three steps !!

 

  All that witnessed awed at this Vagabond's abilities to turn his arms into orange energy bombs, and also land a successful punch on the feared Archdemon.

 

  NIson Char charged again, and this time the Ark'arios smashed his fists from above to bash Nison to a pulp, but Nison Char was faster, sliding across between the Berserker's legs, and with a quick leg spin, whacked the Demon of its footing, and Nison Char leapt onto the Demon just in time to land countless successive punches on the Ach Demon and Tenmei Akiro.

 

  " Well Fought !!!!"Nison Char commented on his own battle against a Demon of ancient times modernly reincarnated

  " Now You Sleep !!!!" and Nison was about to strike the adam's apple at Tenmei Akiro's neck, when the Demon warrior could take no more of this insult, and with a deep breath it took, The Ark'arios that burst into Black flames that pushed not only Nison Char sky high, but also the buildings rocked left-right, the rebellion settlement crumbling with a poof, and the rebels and soldiers, all swapped down meters away to their feet as the Arch Demon Berserker rose up again, this time summoning a dark whirlpool of demon pus under its feet and from the black center it pulled out the cursed blade

  " Come......Lifthrasir......!!!!!!"

 

  The Ark'arios roared and was about to unleash his Lord Slaying Blade of ancient wars, said to come from the Goddess Yuidis' arrow that shot through the evil world-destroying titan Bradinn eons ago before the age of man, a dastardly weapon able to kill Lords, and Demons, and also Aliens.

 

  But the ARk'arios could not pull out its grave weapon of killing fully !!

  " Don't..........DO.......IT !!!!!!"  and Lo ! it was Tenmei Akiro inside the Demon armor, pressing the blade back to where it came from 

  " You'll kill all of Them !!!! Don't Hurt the People !!!!!!"

 

  Tenmei Akiro cried but the Demon Berserker roared in anger at Tenmei Akiro's insolence and the Dark Blade came out more and more.

  Even Nison Char wasn't sure if he could defeat that Demon with the blade and survive the battle.

  " Char....!! Retreat !!"

 Nison Char heard Ignir and Grandir utter from aside, looking battered and wounded badly

  " The SEED is taken, The Ark'arios has unleashed the Blade !! We'll definitely lose now, but not another day !"

 

  " Very well.....Another Day It Is !!!" and Nison with Ignir and Grandir retreated in speed.

  But Ark'arios !!! Now nearly pulling the Cursed Lifthrasir saber fully out of the cursed Whirpool of Demon rot!

  " STOP!!!!!!"

  Both Ark'arios and Tenmei heard a brave cry from yonder and looked up, to see Haru accompanied by Rang at the top of a small building just next to the rebellion settlement, right above the Arch Demon and Tenmei Akiro

  " STOP!! Please !!!!" Haru cried as loud as she could, and to Tenmei Akiro's surprise, The Arch Demon armor dispersed and snaked back to Tenmei's dark burning chest mark.

  

   

   Wounded and weary, Griffon staggered out of the dark alley and saw that the Demon Ark'arios was gone, to his disappointment.

 

  " Come on.....I just got my confidence back....." Griffon whined and fell to his feet, exhausted and in pain from the wounds caused by the mercenary twins.

 

  And Tenmei Akiro too, having used all his manly strength trying to stop the cursed blade from emerging, fell to the solid floor into tired slumber.

 

  " Oh, dear. We must hurry, Miula. And carry those two back to safe house !" 

Rang the genius spake and rushed down the small building while Haru followed hurriedly behind.

   While escaping, Ignir quickly made a call to Akahanon Zabi to report the situation, and Zabi smiled, adjusting his blade-shaped single monocle elegantly.

 

  He was in the middle of town, at the part where people refer to as a slum, walking in a shabby broken apartment, and stopped before one of the dirty dusty doors before knocking it with his clean hands.

 

  A zombie rabbit doll opened the door for our sharp-nosed Akahanon Zabi and Lo, unlike the apartment and the slum that was dirty and lame, the room inside was pink and bright, lavishing with a pinky lovable atmosphere where several zombie dolls in critter fomr serve their one and only master, 

 

  Luca, the pink-haired loli.

 

  She was on the Metro, and she knew Tenmei long before you read chapter one, so she thought.

   Luka the puppeteer of zombie dolls looked up excitedly, and then sighed with contempt at the sight of our grinning man with the sharp nose and single-blade monocle.

 

  " What is it? Assassination ? Theft? Kidnapping? What do you want me do ?"

 Luka the little girl assassin and conjurer of zombie dolls asked coldly.

   “ I got good news.”

   Zabi sneered snidely

  “ your Tenmei Akiro is still alive.”

 Luka's contempt expression changed like a flipping of a coin at the news and leapt to Zabi's presence 

“ Where….. WHERE IS HE ? ! Tell ME Where HE IS ?!?!?!? !”

Luka shrieked like an insane yandere under a pink little girl's skin.

 

 

  “ I will tell you.”

Zabi spake with a sneer from ear to ear

  “ But first, The Director has orders. Harken, for the DIrector orders you, to assassinate a LORD, assassinate the all Awesome Toshiumi, and bring his head on a platter !”

[...............to be continued]

0