Great Strike Exia – episode 4
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note : there's a music theme made for Great Strike Exia to be it's opening song, like any Anime has if you will. Enjoy the music while having a fun read. Quite the feels.

Youtube video link here:  https://youtu.be/1JR2jfpasKA

 

Chapter  <Ⅳ>

        News of the conscription of the Military Hangar and sudden death of perverted child kidnapping warlord ruffian Wang Buo Jun came to the ears of the esteemed Mayor and also warlord of New Birmingham of the snowy north Shemus Oberon, who had recently declared himself New King of New Birmingham.

“Foul Tidings this be.” this warlord king of New Birmingham Shemus Oberon cried, furious; “I have wished for this base to be the fore point spear to pierce through the Tron borders and increase my land fief. Alas, years of planning squandered in a day.”

  King Shemus Oberon spake to his subjects.

 

 Warlords, or Kings like Shemus were many in numbers across the Kingdeniom isles, acting as such of mayors governing their designated lands. While some warlords heed the one true King of Kingdeniom Keiken KIng of capital Tron as their sworn leader of the country, many else heed themselves as their own lord and seek but be as large in impact and commanding of vast fiefdoms as the old Keiken King in power and prowess.

Of the North were the lands under warlord governing from closest south were New Birmingham, Zargosia, Histan, Kundessa, Jabudan, Sardoza, and Vilencia, each with their concerned warlord mayor, and of which the largest and prominent and strongest in military forces of the north fiefdoms be Vilencia, ruled by the Lord Phaldemon Filediak, who the Nothern Lords claim be King of the North, yet crowned with many loyal vows and pledged allegiance by other lesser warlords, this Phaldeon King of the house Filediak seeks to not oppose the Old Keiken King of Tron but swear allegiance to the capital. And as the elected King and led most northern Warlords to bend their knees under the capital’s primacy, dispute and doubt do be common among ambitious lesser warlords who seeks more power and more land, and most noted by the northern correspondents to be most disobedient in following the Vilencain creed of peace under Old King Keiken King’s rule be our Shemus Oberon king of New Birmingham.

 

  And King Shemus Oberon sighed, massaging his wrinkled eyes under a thick layer of fat that bulged his neck and eyelids

 

 “ Wang may be perverted and hard to reason, but still a sworn brother and loyal servant of mine he was. I plan to bury him in a hero’s burial. Anyhow,  Who is it that has taken Wang’s fort in such haste ?”

 King Shemus looked at his old fellow tired looking subjects for an answer.

“It is the Heathen who they call Toshiumi al Seraphim, the Brave of Zabanya, Your Grace.” Said his eunuch Sancho with a sinister tone. A sly eunuch, worthless of mention.

“Who is this Toshiumi that he can come and go among my Kingdom as he pleases?” King Shemus Oberon implored.

 

“This Toshiumi is no common man, my father.” A heroic voice spoke from next to King Shemus’ throne and it was young Isvem prince son of Shemus, Heir to theNew Birmingham throne and prince of the realm. Schooled by scholars of profound knowledge and practiced with masters of martial arts in battle and commanding skills, this young Isvem Prince is a star common folks of New Birmingham look up to with hope and admiration. And it be no news that this Young Isvem Prince supports the allegiance for peace under Warlord Prime Phaldemon King and Old Keiken King, and also respects true heroes of caliber.

 And being studying the lore of the mysterious Runes of  Exia himself, this young Prince admires the Rune-bearing Lord of all that shines Gold, the Toshiumi al Seraphim the most for his Awesomeness and Charisma.

 

 “He is the one true King of Gold.”

 Isvem Prince fanboyed with proof of how Lord Toshiumi of the Golden Exia rune is most awesome.

 

“What do you know of this King of Gold?” asked Shemus Oberon, feeling disturbed by his foolish son who seeks not land and growth for his own fiefdom but chase cool-looking kings and uphold meaningless chivalry.

 

“No more than that he is the promised King.” Isvem prince confidently spake. 

   “Seven Runes of Exia bestowed to Tenka from the skies, and of them Gold is the paramount. This Lord Toshiumi the golden comes from the ancient house of Seraphim, The descendants of Somaris Lima the Dawn Warrior. He is the promised hero to unite all the warring Houses of Kingdeniom, Father; he is the Morning and Evening Star. We must join his cause if the house of Oberon is to be made great.”

 

“You are the prince of this realm, and you speak of magic and genies, and kiss the Exia Lord’s butt !” Shemus cried furiously and was ashamed for having such a puny son.

 “My throne I must give to you one day, but then who will you give it to? This King of Gold? This so-called Awesome Toshi ?”

 

“ I have news, that The Awesome Toshiumi lord of the Golden Exia has gone to make an alliance with King Phaldemon the Great.” Isvem spoke enthusiastically, not at all discouraged by his father’s words

 “ And I will pledge alliance to him also on behalf of the Kingdom.”

 

    And Shemus saw there was no stopping his son.

“Fine!” Shemus King sighed, waving his son away 

“ Alliance with the strong grants free arms to one. We support this Lord of gold *Exia if he be as valiant and wholesome as you say. But if he is overbearing, I will renounce this alliance.”

 

  

  And as warlord and warlord’s son scheme over alliances and whatnot, this Toshiumi al Seraphim, Brave of Zabanya, Lord Bearer of the Exia Rune that shines to all that is Gold, had indeed come too far prominent lands of Vilencia in the utter north of Kingdeniom to seek an alliance with King Phaldemon Filediak, The Mighty Lord of Vilencia and Warden of the North.

 

    Phaldemon’s aides showed the Golden Lord to the throne room of the Castle Vilencia, where Phaldemon at once came forward to welcome Toshiumi with warm courteous welcome.

 

“Tales of your valor have spread all over the lands, Lord Toshiumi.” greeted the Phaldemon King whose beard grows no less in years of battle and strife, and whose muscles not a day skipped training

  “ Operas of your slaying molester ruffian Wang BuoJun will be constructed by our poets, and I eagerly will provide the necessary men and supplies for your great conquest.”

 

“ Conquest is not my motive, honorable King.” Toshiumi spake cooly, shaking the war king’s big hand

 “I seek the Seed, with which magical powers may cure my beloved of a grave illness. And also slay the Slayer of us Lords of Exia while the Arch Demon is in the way.”

 

“ Hoh, The hero thinks of his lady.” Phaldemon clapped and chuckled, for rumored it spread far and wide over Kingdeniom that the maiden of Lord Toshiumi of the Golden Exia be farthest and surreal to beauty and personality unimaginable, men are willing to die for just a glimpse of her passing by from far away on carriage, yet as tragic as the sublime beauty be such illness Lord Toshiumi’s sweet maiden has cursed her since young and deteriorated over the years that only the Light from the Core of the World that is Tenka the blessed Herunia could cure, and now after a long long wait, the Seed of the Herunia has risen as a beacon to the last chance of healing of this dastardly ailment that even the honorable Lord Toshiumi of the golden will not let go easily.

  

  Phaldemon King understands that and patted the young Lord Toshiumi on the back like old friends and smiled assuringly

  “Rest assured, Lord Toshiumi, for my resources are your resources, my men are your men. There is however but one complication…...”

 

“State it, kind Warden.” Toshiumi spake awesomely.

 

 And Phaldemon King sighed and spoke

“My men are hardy heroes of the north, but many are young boys who do not know the cruel days and dying determination we learned of the days of war like you and me. You are a commander of many good loyal men, and the reputation of the Golden Company is excellent and unrivaled. I would be much obliged if you would set your base of operations here, and drill my hardy young men alongside yours.”

“Let it be so.” Toshiumi nodded in swell agreement immediately, this hero of the Sun.

And lo Lord Toshiumi sent his young shady aide Arashi Fushimi who was a page boy sold on the bays of southern Kingdeniom before young Lord Toshiumi saved him from slavery and now this teen has risen to a trusty aide of the Lord of the Golden Exia himself, who Toshiumi sent to secure his maiden’s safety in the far and desolate but blissful Free isle of Aurora in the outskirts of Tron Sea, while Toshiumi sent his strongest Ninja Snape, a ninja of little words and greasy hair, to a covert operation only known to him and the Golden Lord himself.

And Roy Mustangoo the Loyal hero and young Toshiumi’s most loyal and closest friend has followed the young Toshiumi over many quests and adventures years before when they were but young rash teenagers in search of Toshiumi’s Love’s cure. This Roy Mustangoo stayed with Toshiumi Lord in Vilencia and acted as his second, yet Mustangoo has suspicions about this young once page boy Arashi Fushimi, for Roy Mustangoo fears that Arashi has been acting strangely around their Lord Toshiumi’s presence and also Lord Toshiumi’s heavenly maiden’s presence that Roy suspects Arashi’s dark hidden feelings for his Lord’s maiden, yet hid this suspicion to himself for he wishes not such notion without solid proof to break the firm friendship they have strengthened over the years.

 

 So Lord Toshiumi of the Golden Exia stayed, in Vilencia to prepare his plans to seek the Seed for his maiden, and also be Drill Instructor as leisure.

…………..

After the rebellion of Melvin Bradley and his utter fail, Rang escorted Haru our girl, Tenmei Akiro our man, and Griffon to his cottage of solitude in the mountains where they could hide from scrutiny. There they met Rang’s wife, a mature easy going lady in a doctor-like white robe with skillful medical abilities and wavelengths of the way of thinking and making conversation as her weirdo husband Rang. Swiftly, Agnes tended to Haru’s wound which was fortunately not too bad and just a bullet passing by the skin of her arm instead of going right through the whole limb. That’s what Agnes said.

 

“ How safe is this place though ?” Griffon has his concerns to Rang while they rested at the lounge of the cozy wooden cottage of solitude, knowing that other Parusefor Master Strikers are probably on their way to hunt Tenmei Akiro down at any given second

“ Can the military or….you know, like Ninjas reach us ?”

 

“ Rest assured, those who seek this cottage of solitude must brave this Rang family mount, a deadly mountain of traps. Many have come before you, but none arrived.”

Rang assured cheerfully.

 

“ There are traps and natural rock formations to lure the spies and ninjas out of the premise even if they want to come here.”

Agnes added with a smile.

“ And anti-air missiles at the back.”    

       “ That too.” Rang chuckled with his wife

Walking around the cottage and looking at all the weird artifacts and large equipment placed in no particular order stuffing two-thirds of the cottage, probably owned by both Mr Rang and Agnes alike, Haru came to the long corridor with graphs and mystical calculations scribbled on the walls and bumped into our man Tenmei Akiro,  slightly rushing with a small stuffed pack of luggage on his shoulders. 

 

“ Where are you going ?" Haru asked

“ There's no place safer than here !"

 

" There's no place safe when I am in it. ” Tenmei Akiro replied gravely and made his way across the corridor towards the lobby, knowing pretty well that the Archdemon inside him will bring nothing but death and destruction in the way. 

 

" …..Alright,  suit yourself. ” Haru turned away,  but still watched as Tenmei Akiro didn't show any sign of slowing down. 

 

" Hey !"

Tenmei Akiro stopped and turned around. 

 

" …… Thanks. For helping…" Haru thanked shortly, looking at Tenmei Akiro by not his eyes,  for she wasn't used to thanking people, for it's a different way of living to her, in contrast to how she tends to deal with everything on her own and seldom seeks help from others. 

 

Tenmei nodded silently, but said naught and left, without a farewell.

 

Agnes saw Tenmei leave to the front porch, and so did Griffon, who tried to stop the man but wasn’t sure anymore, for he was sus, and planning to murder our man Tenmei Akiro at the most suitable moment of his liking, which is never gonna come.

 

But surely the voice of one had Tenmei stop his quickened steps.

 

“ Leaving so soon ?”

 

Illustrious Mr. Rang, rocking slowly on his cranky wooden rocking chair on the front porch, looking up at the hesitant Tenmei Akiro with the stuffed luggage bag on the young man’s shoulder.

 

“ I had to.” Tenmei spake gravely to the wise strategist rocking front and back creaking

“ None of you are safe with me. You saw what happened to Mr. Bradley. I….I can’t stop it from killing people, Mr. Rang. It’s for the best.”

 

“ You can’t, but someone can.” Rang spake with cool and ease

“ It was I who told Ms. Miula to shout out to stop you on the building top. And my experiment showed solid results. The Arch Demon, Ark’arios, seeks the Seed and is also bound by the Seed’s will through sentiment, a link that has been since the age of the first rise of the Starchilds and new man. 

I also assume you are the only existence to calm the Seed’s energy outbursts, per my speculations.”

 

It is as Rang speculated, Tenmei Akiro recalled, for indeed yesternight, it was the Arch Demon that told him to get to the exploding Haru and calmed the energy blast.

 

“ So what you are saying is, Miula can stop the Demon from berserking, and I prevent her from exploding ?” Tenmei Akiro asked.

 

“ Ikanimo.” Rang replied with a satisfied nod, which in plain Japanese meant ‘That is correct.

 

And Tenmei Akiro sighed, putting down the heavy luggage off his shoulders, and stood, marveling at the bright twinkling stars above.

  But when you thought this scene was over, then you're dead wrong.

  “ Rang! Incoming from the skies, heading from the north.” Agnes hurried to the front porch and said quickly in an urgent whisper.

 

Rang and Tenmei looked up.

 

Lo, lights of a flying object the far away north, but close enough for Tenmei to see that it was a hovering metallic missile turreted weaponized vehicle.

It was the same flying mobile that assaulted him the night before!

 

“ Should I launch the missiles ?” Agnes asked.

 

“ Wait…….” Rang observed as the hovering metallic vehicle attacked naught but stayed there in the sky, as the five of them stared at the mobile, it stared back at them also.

 

“ It wants me.” Tenmei Akiro realized and before Haru and Griffon could stop him, Tenmei rushed deep into the Rang family mount, running upwards jumping across rocks and booby traps as he saw from the edge of his eye, the lights of the weaponized vehicle racing up next to him. 

and to a smooth treeless clearing near the top of the mountain did Tenmei stop and positioned himself to combat stance as the vehicle hovered above him, but this time it did not let loose its missiles, as the cockpit opened and again, it was the armored Lancer with the purple kill air emitting lance in hand as the wielder leapt up flipping three somersaults in the air before landing to a kneel before Tenmei Akiro’s presence.

 

And this time the lancer didn’t strike, but stood calmly before Tenmei Akiro.

“ So you lived…Tenmei Akiro.”

spake the lancer whose face was under the purple falcon-like metallic sharp helmet

“ I saw you die, that night….”

 

“ Apparently I lived.” Tenmei Akiro replied, cautiously keeping his guard up, bringing a knife from Rang’s kitchen and a gun, also from Rang’s drawer.

 

“ And it seems…that you have forgotten who, and what you were.” the lancer continued

“ And that is easier for me, to cast those sentiments away on someone that is already gone.”

 

And with the air turning icy cold that instant, Tenmei sensed it was coming and moved, but simply moving isn’t enough for the lance tip had already flown towards the tip of his nose, and what saved him was Tenmei Akiro’s left hand that swung the kitchen knife to deflect that lance.

With such speed of his hand swinging the kitchen knife, not only was the lancer surprised, but so was Tenmei Akiro himself.

 

“ You still have it in you, Tenmei Akiro. Good. “ The Lancer lunged backward for another piercing strike

“ It makes us even.”

 

And this time, the lancer was gone and Tenmei could but see the wind dash in his direction which he swung the knife in defense, to see the kitchen knife break to pieces in that one unseen force that the human eye was unable to catch up.

 

Perhaps, it’s better that he die, Tenmei Akiro saw the metal shards of the kitchen knife fly off slowly around him in deep thought.

 

Perhaps this is the rightful end, the one way to bring peace to the world and get rid of this Arch Demon altogether.

 

Tenmei Akiro closed his eyes and made his decision.

He will die, for the greater good.

“ Fool.”

Tenmei’s eyes opened wide with a jolt, of a strong beat of his heart as if a truck hit through his chest.

“ Do you really think this body’s fate is for you to decide ?!”

And Lo, the Arch Demon Ark’arios burst out from within Tenmei and as before with a loud roar transformed into the huge black armored demon warrior Ark’arios, with hands bulging with demonic powers and fingers long and sharp full of demon pus and corrupting poison.

 

The Lancer flew down once more, he and his lancer in one, dashing and piercing again and again like a comet striking from above and flying off to strike once again, nonstop and accelerating after each blow.

 

The Ark’arios bashed and swung its clawed arms at the dashing lancer but couldn’t catch the opponent and thus roared as the Demon Berserker emitted an explosion force that blew up the whole mountain top with that one shout, and it did strike the lancer to a halt and landed on a half broke tree,

Haru watched on with unease from outside Rang’s cottage as the far away mountain top blazed up with the dark flames of the Ark’arios.

 

“ Stop !! Demon !!!!” Tenmei Akiro cried at the Ark’arios armor that pulled him like his puppet master around, trying to reason with the Demon berserker

“ You will burn the cottage and the others if you go on like this !!!”

 

“ Silence. Let me kill this Neo’s slave first !!!!” Archdemon Ark’arios shouted back impatiently.

“ You will hurt the Seed, and the girl that carries it !” Tenmei Akiro spake aloud

“ Is that what you want ?!”

 

At this, the Archdemon paused at Tenmei’s words.

 

“ I have a plan that might work…..” Tenmei Akiro spake.

And the Lancer, perching on the nearly broken tree branch watched the burning black mountain, observing a way to strike down the dastardly Ark’arios, but suddenly to the lancer’s surprise, the black flames all extinguished and vanished in an instant, blown off by the arch Demon’s loud blow, a blow with the strength to blow down three Justice and Freedom Memorial towers in one go.

Now, with the flames gone, the mountain returned to its dark form.

 

The Lancer squinted, and his helmet quickly activated night scan vision, and saw Tenmei Akiro among the trees, back facing him, and the Demon Armor disappeared. Now is the Chance, the Lancer thought. And with the fastest his lance can go, he leapt force, his lance and himself in one, shooting down like a light-speed comet that came towards Tenmei Akiro’s back!

 

“ Sike !!!!” 

 

The Parusefor Lancer heard the Archdemon shout in laughter as the Tenmei Akiro he aimed with his ever-precise lance disappeared in a blink of an eye, and with speed that he himself couldn’t undo, the lancer hit the rocky muddy ground, tumbling and crashing so hard parts of the purplish Parusefor Starchild armor broke apart and smashed all over the place, leaving a large crater where the lancer struck the earth.

 

Tenmei Akiro emerged from the ground as the Demon Armor, which turned itself flat and thin as a puddle of pus, pulling Tenmei down at the right moment, thus escaping the piercing lance, and he came to the badly injured lancer’s presence, and finally saw his face, of a dude long straight hay colored hair with tattoos of high-rank Parusferor that belonged to valiant Master Strikers on the left side of the lancer’s face.

 

“ …..You alright ?” Tenmei asked the lancer, who hadn’t moved and just sat there under a broken tree log for a long minute.

 

“.......Yeah…..” the lancer croaked in reply, spitting out some blood to a side

“ I haven’t known defeat for a long time……..”

 

“ ….Once a while.” Tenmei Akiro replied, not knowing what to say next.

 

“ ……Mirai…..”

the Lancer spake the name, the name that rippled vague voices and blurry memories every time Tenmei heard it mentioned

“ She will come to you next………but you owe her, Tenmei Akiro. You owe her…not just an apology…but many many more….Mirai bears so much for you….you can’t just see her like this………seek back your memories, Tenmei Akiro. For her………..please…….”

 

and the Lancer stood up, his legs still shaking, and Tenmei helped the lancer stand, despite Arch demon Ark’arios’s disapproval, Tenmei believed this lancer is unable to kill him now, not just because of the wounds, but wishing for the old Tenmei Akiro back, to be remembered.

 

“ Tell me your name, lancer man.” Tenmei Akiro spake with earnest

“ For I hope this time I won’t forget.”

 

The lancer looked at Tenmei Akiro in surprise, and then smiled

 

“ Call me Sven. I was your senior, back when we were training, in the Hanging Gardens.”

 

“ The hanging what now ?” Tenmei asked in bewilderment but the lancer just chuckled.

 

“ Head to Xin-an, south of Tron, Tenmei Akiro.” Sven the Parusefor lancer spake

“ Where the answer to most of your questions will be answered.”

Xin-an, the southern isle connected to middle Kingdeniom with just bridges and highways, and just like the North, is also full of power-hungry warlords of many kinds. And also, the location of the Parusefor sanctuary, the Hanging Gardens, hidden in the deep of the deepest mounts.

And with a sound-breaking BOOM, the lancer leapt up high to the starry skies and disappeared to the night. 

With that, Tenmei Akiro decided to go to Xin-an, alone.

Little did he know that a war between Tron and Xin-an Warlords is about to break out, pretty soon.

……….

The next day, Tenmei Akiro was ready to set off by boat towards the southern isles, military genius Rang, his wife Agnes, Haru, and Griffon all went to say goodbye.

 

 Griffon was silent that day,  for he didn't sleep.  

He saw the battle between Tenmei Akiro and Sven the Master Striker Lancer, and knew that he was too weak to take out The Ark’arios just now. But deep in his heart he still wants to do it,  to redeem himself to return to the tribe, and prove that he is a Man to Marian Amastumina his crush. 

But he still hasn't mustered the courage yet to do the kill. 

“ Why Xin-an of all places ?"

Haru asked Tenmei Akiro, before the boat arrived

“ You know a war might break out there according to the news. ”

 

“ War or not, someone very important to me in the past is coming to kill me.  And I need to be ready for that. ”

 Tenmei Akiro replied with a shrug

“ Hey, at least we can get in touch. ”

 

Tenmei Akiro showed Haru his new U- phone,  and handed it to Haru

“ Exchange U-phone numbers ?"

 

" I use Twittie. ”

Haru replied, and took Tenmei Akiro 's phone and downloaded the Twittie app which some say is a cesspool full of incels, but that's not the point,  and after adding her account onto Tenmei’s Twittie friend list she returned the phone to Tenmei Akiro

 

“ Bye. ”

Haru bade shortly.

 

“ Very nice to know you,  Miula. ” Tenmei Akiro replied with a smile,  which Haru turned away not to look. 

Across the Tron Baytown boulevard with coconut trees lined on both sides some miles from the bay, there was a theater, and coincidentally, Asuka Hikaru, Son of notorious Lasvet Hikaru Prime Minister of Kingdeniom, accompanied with friends Yukari and her brother and his Lieutenant in arms Leon are there to watch the upcoming Superhero Movie《Captain X: First Valor》. 

 

“ You know,  they are adapting the famous storyline in the comics about Snakeman and Lizardo man involving robot Snakes and lizards into a grounded serious version no Director has attempted before !"

Yukari, the Superhero comic fan cheered excitedly and shared her comic knowledge with Her crush Asuka Hikaru and Brother Leon who were not as excited by the adaptation and just wants to relax and watch a good movie. 

“ Snakeman was just a goofy dwarf with a snake head in the comics,  but here they changed him into a serial killer leaving snakes as clues and Captain X who actually does Detective Work, as the original first issues were about instead of the superpowers from later comics……..”

Yukari continued on and on until Leon suddenly shouted

 

" Oh Shite !! What was that !"

 

Yukari turned around. 

 

“ Nothing. Just want you to shut up.” Leon her brother sniggered as she punched her brother on the shoulder angrily. 

 

Asuka watched with his mind full of politics and decisions all put to a side and just stay blank minded, relaxing until he returns to the heavily pressured life of being a Clansman of the Red Exian Lord King Varche of Terminas, The Oochu-Goten King,  Leader of the Celestial beings,  First of his name,  King of the…………..and Asuka Hikaru gave up and just stared at the brother and sister fighting about if Captain X directed by Wong Lee is better or the one directed by Christopher Wong.

 

But then,  Leon shouted again

“ Oh Shite !! Look at that !!!!!"

 

" You won't fool me again,  Leon…"

 

“ No,  seriously! Asuka !!! Do you see that ?!?!"

Leon cried,  pointing at what seemed like Two Mobile Walker giants of unknown coloring and different designs unlike the Tron Military came stomping across the coconut tree boulevard,  crushing cars and wreaking havoc!

And To no one's realization, The Two Mobile Walkers were controlled by Ignir and Grandir, using it as a scheme to kidnap the SEED !!!! With Their Own Mobile Walkers !!

 

" The Police won't intervene, right ?"

Nison Char the Noble slayer, The Will Brake,  the Betrayed,  the Hardened, The Demon Fighter,  The Orange Hands,  asked Akahanon Zabi through the phone to make sure. 

 

“ As long as they don't property,  so make it snappy !!"

Akahanon Zabi hissed on the other side,  furnishing his long sharp nose with a handkerchief in his white office somewhere not yet revealed. 

 

    “ So,  I'll go and look out for the Demon ?" Nison Char asked incredulously 

   “ Without a Mobile Walker of my own ?"

" We can only afford two, Char !"

Zabi hissed impatiently 

“ And You don't have a Mobile Walker License so Run around and keep the Demon as busy as possible! Let Ignir and Grandir do the Snatching first !"

Reluctantly, Nison Char rushed to the bay where Zabi sent the location where surveillance had caught images of Haru and Tenmei Akiro and Lo, rushing in opposite directions, 

 

 Now Face to Face, 

Our Tenmei Akiro, 

 

Against Nison Char. 

Tenmei Akiro was just about to get on board when he saw the two Mobile Walkers and assumed Haru was in trouble and rushed back to help. 

Now he too was in trouble,  but Tenmei Akiro wasn't afraid. 

 

“ You wanna dance, Kid ?"

Nison Char cracked his knuckles grinning with a mad sneer.

 

“ As long as you don't run away. ” Tenmei Akiro looked for weapons to use,  and took out another kitchen knife Rang gave to him before their departure. 

 

“ Then I'll show you some of my tricks. ”

And Nison Char with powers of orange aura in his hands produced two long orange energy bars and they clashed, Nison in the upper hand !!! 

Tenmei Akiro clashed back but two long bars of orange energy were stronger than a kitchen knife,  and even with agility and past skills, Tenmei Akiro was lesser and with noble slaying skills, Nison Char knocked the Kitchen knife out of Tenmei Akiro's hands. 

 

And Tenmei Akiro was knocked down into the ground as Nison Char stomped his feet onto Tenmei Akiro's chest

 

“ Come on !! Call Out Your Demon And let Me Fight Him !!!!"

 Nison Char Cried like an insane hero, but then gunshots fired behind him made Nison turn around furiously,  to see 

 

Asuka Hikaru !!

 

Gun pointing at Nison Char's face!

 

“ Hands in the air !!"

Asuka cried full of justice to help those in danger and in need, which seemed to be Tenmei Akiro being stomped on the ground

“ Tron Military! Drop your weapons !!"

 

“ Keep it cool….” Tenmei Akiro whispered to Ark’arios who nearly burst out of his chest if not for Asuka Hikaru's sudden incursion 

“ Just Leave it to the military. ”

But Nison Char wasn't looking at Asuka Hikaru's gun that pointed at his face. 

The Noble slayer's eyes, were fixed on the burning red sigil on the back of Asuka Hikaru's hand.

 

The Clansman Rune of the Exia Lord of Red,  King Varche Scrirroco.

 

“ You…...Son of a Bitch.”

Nison Char's rage grew like a sudden wild wave that could sweep over the whole Tron Bay

“ You Serve Scrirroco ?!?! YOU SERVE THAT TRAITOR ! ! ! ! !"

 

And Nison Char with his wrathful Beastly strength burst forth and crashed into Asuka bumping the young Lieutenant miles away and hitting a pillar that dented with the immense impact. Nison was not done and started releasing heavy Punches one after another onto Asuka Hikaru, who cowed in self-defense,  trying to grasp the gun that flew away from him just a few steps away.

 

“ Here,  take it !"

Tenmei Akiro quickly kicked the pistol back to Asuka and ran for it,  while Asuka Hikaru quickly shot one two three four five shots through Nison Char's broad muscular chest,  and kicked the vagabond hero down off the bay, washed away by the merciless waves. 

 

Asuka Hikaru looked up to thank The dude for saving his life,  but the dude was gone,  disappeared in the panicked crowd rushing to escape from The Two frenzy Mobile Walkers' search for Haru the Seed. 

“ Ignir !! Ignir !!!!" 

 

“ Huh ??"

Ignir heard Zabi's voice from his Mobile Walker cockpit through the screen that popped up all of a sudden.

 

“ Stop the chase !! You've caused too much damage and achieved nothing !! Now Nison Char Is Dead !!!! Retreat this instance !"

Zabi hollered at the phone.

 

“ But sir,  The Director's order…..”

 

“ RETREAT,  Or I'll stab you with My Nose !!!!!!!"

Zabi shrieked, and both Ignir and Grandir could but comply. 

Haru was at the back of Rang’s Car when she received a Twittie message,  from Tenmei Akiro. 

 

“ Mr. Rang !"

Haru cried out loud quickly to Rang who was driving both Agnes and Griffon as well

 

“ Tenmei is coming back! He is not going to Xin-an Anymore !!"

 

" I know,  Ms. Miula. ”

Rang Chucked,  pulling over to the sidewalk slowly

“ That's why I only gave him the kitchen knife. ”

[……………to be continued]

0