Great Strike Exia – episode 5
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note : there's a music theme made for Great Strike Exia to be it's opening song, like any Anime has if you will. Enjoy the music while having a fun read. Quite the feels.

Youtube video link here:  https://youtu.be/1JR2jfpasKA

 

Chapter  <Ⅴ>

“ Careful. The trap might snap. ”

 

“ It's fine. I got this. ”

as the older boy knelt in the snow, firmly tightening the rusty iron claws to the thin metal contraption, as a younger kid watched, standing close by, worriedly

 

“ Ouch !" The Older kid Cursed,  thrusting his hand back in a hurry,  as a long streak of Blood drew across the boy's palm, red round dots forming and sinking into the thick snow.

 

" Oh no! "

The younger little kid hollered in panic,  waving out a piece of dirty cloth to the bloody hand

“ Brother Akiro! You're gonna die! ”

 

“ Hush! Tis but a scratch !" Young kid Tenmei Akiro hushed the younger kid to keep quiet as he wrapped his wounded hand roughly

" Don't tell Mirai, okay, Youki ?"

 

" Alright….. but you’re gonna die….” The younger kid called Youki whined and followed older Brother Tenmei Akiro back up the snowy mountain. 

 

“ As long as you don’t snitch, I won’t.” young Tenmei our boy whispered back as they came to a broken wooden shack in the middle of the snowy leafless trees among nothingness in the deep mountains.

 

A girl, short bob hair of black with glistening violet hue at the ends that touched her clean pale shoulders, was already there at the crooked doorway of the broken shack, waiting for the two boys to return.

 

“ We got two.” young Tenmei held out proudly two dead rabbits mauled by the traps they had set the day before

“ I am a master of rabbit traps now.”

 

“ Only a master of cutting your own hand more like, master Tenmei.” young Mirai, sweet and caring, gentle and resourceful, this Mirai mocked playfully as Tenmei and young Youki looked down at the long trail of blood dots that led to their shack on the snow

“ Come, let me see.”

 

And as Mirai tended Tenmei’s wounds tenderly and young Tenmei, holding back the pain to act like a Man, sitting opposite her, young Youki cooked the rabbit stew next to them, the three children huddled in the dingy shack that shuddered ever so slightly each time a larger gust of wind breathed over the cold snowy mountain.

As grown-up Tenmei  Akiro stood by, watching all this play out, frowning in bewilderment.

 

“ Why are you showing me this ?”

grown-up Tenmei asked a smog of black demonic human-shaped cloud standing next to him, also watching the three young children in the crumbling shack.

 

“ As a sign of gratitude. For keeping the agreement.” The demon humanoid cloud that was Ark’arios spake in a deep beastly tone.

 

“ So You have my lost memories all this time ?”  Tenmei asked the Ark’arios.

 

“ No. They are destroyed with your former self to revive us from a killing blow you got us into in the first place. These are the last remains I can find that might help you, and help me fulfill my accord.”

Archdemon Ark’arios explained.

 

Tenmei Akiro nodded slowly in deep thought

“ What is your agreement anyways ?” Tenmei Akiro asked the Ark’arios after a short silence.

 

“ I can’t tell you.” The Ark’arios refused to answer

“ It is part of the agreement.”

 

“ Well, keep your secrets, then.” Tenmei Akiro shrugged

“ As long as we are a team. You keep me from dying, and I help you protect the Seed without killing any innocent people on the way.”

 

“ That... can be a plan.” Archdemon Ark’arios grunted

“ But no one is innocent. They are either Kai’s spawn, or Neo’s slave. Sometimes Lima’s clones as well.”

 

“ What are you talking about ?” Tenmei asked in wonder.

 

“ My enemies. Those who stand in my way……..between me and Sora…..” and the Demon warrior Ark’arios spake no more and just watched in silence.

Youki, Mirai’s younger brother looked up from the rabbit stew as he noticed something moving outside their shack.

 

“ Sister! Brother Akiro !! Someone’s coming !” Youki whispered in terror.

 

“ Is it a soldier ?” young boy Tenmei asked bravely, standing up though Mirai hadn't finished bandaging his bloody hand.

“ No………I think…..It’s a Ninja master……..” was what Tenmei heard young kid Youki blurt out before jolting up from his bed, awake from the dream, the end of the broken memory.

Tenmei Akiro sighed on the bed of the wooden room within the cottage situated on Rang family mount, closing his eyes and watching the young girl’s blurry image in his mind.

Mirai.

………..

The two loyal clansmen of the Lord of the red Exiad Rune, Flaming Genale and Pablo came back to their majesty`s headquarters in capital Tron, in a top-class hotel for Lord’s to reside and have leisure, as the two loyal clansmen, tired and hungry, slumped on the sofa of the magnificent lounge and gulped downloads of squishy bread and delicacies for brunch.

 

“ You two are the most renowned and valiant of Lord Scrirroco’s vessels yet you dine like paupers.” sighed the annoying voice of the striking cold beauty that is his Majesty Varche Scirocco First of his name and leader of the Celestial beings, bla bla bla’s secretary, Milina the fare, the calm, the silent rapier of her Lord and King.

 

“ Hey, we’ve been ordered to send an urgent message to that Awesome Toshi in chapter 2 at the very north of the continent after I was assassinating this Lord Slayer Demon back in chapter 1, and rush back here in another 2 chapters. Man’s gotta rest and eat, right homie ?”

Flaming the loyal war hero of Terminas asked his black dude friend Pablo the silent mechanic of all things lifeless who nodded in agreement with his homie Flaming Genale’s statement, silently. 

 

“ Hey, but have you heard ?” Flaming asked Milina the cold busy secretary jokingly as he munched on a sushi roll

“ Some scouts were talking about what happened yesterday on Tron bay, have you heard, it’s……..What, Homie ?”

Flaming turned to Pablo who shook his head as if warning Flaming not to speak any further, but that only raised secretary Milina’s suspicion.

 

“ I know. Two Mobile walkers running around the bay town. I’ve seen the news.” Milina replied but from the two clansmen’s weird looks at each other, Milina knew that was not all she knew.

“ What is it ?” Milina demanded the two dining loyal clansman of the Lord of red Exia.

 

“......Uhh, yeah. Two mobile walkers were duking it out in bay town, ain’t that right, homie ?” Flaming Genale looked at Pablo who nodded quickly in silence.

 

“ And ?” Milina asked, in a cold murderous tone.

 

“ ………Well, one of the scouts saw…you know……a man that looked like Nison Char……definitely not him, but very much like him in appearance and behavior, showing up in the bay town as well…..”

Flaming Genale couldn’t control his mouth and slipped it all out on the table.

 

Cool and cold a second before, now staring at the two loyal clansmen with wide eyes at the mention of the name Nison Char, made Milina secretary sit down in all seriousness

“ Carry on.” Milina demanded coldly, her voice fiercer than before.

 

“ ……………” Flaming Genale was lost for words and just stared at his piece of bread.

 

“ Nison Char is dead.”

Spake to all their surprise, Pablo the silent gave out the real news to Milina, calmly in speech, sincerity in his voice.

“ Killed by a new clansman they say. Asuka Hikaru was his name. Shot Nison five times before kicking him to the sea. I am sorry, Milina.”

 

Pablo left nothing behind.

 

“ …..dude……..” Flaming Genale uttered as they saw the rage and killing murderous air engulf the whole lounge in this one calm-looking but fist-clenched and shaking secretary that could blow up the whole place with just a tap of her finger if she wanted to, looking at the brunch on the table with blank rage-filled eyes before the two men.

 

“ I’ll speak with Varche.” Milina, keeping her voice as calm as she could leave the scene, the laptop she has been holding now dented with the fingerprints she held with immense strength, of rage, and guilt.

As the secretary marched her way down the luxurious hotel corridors, Milina recalled her past as a young loli : 

 

Many years ago, on Terminas the floating isle, there lived a young orphan girl, with her older caring brother. One day, the little girl was kidnapped, separated from her brother and bound to servitude to the High Ruling house of Sccrirocco as a young maid, serving directly to the young Master Varche, who treated her as a friend and most intimate ally.

After some years, the girl’s brother, Nison Char returned from what she assumed was dead, and her brother was filled with rage and vowed to kill all nobles that wronged him and stole his sister away, so he implored his sister to leave her young master Varche. But the girl would not leave the service of her friend Varche who treated her like a person, and valued what she valued, protecting her from other lords that look down on her, and standing up for her rights whenever they are needed. And her brother saw that his sister has grown feelings to the kidnappers he vowed to kill.

By that time, The Scrirocco House has rose in prominence on the Terminas floating Isle, and through great wars against other powerful noble houses, they achieved the supremacy of the Floating Isle, and Varche was crowned the New King of Terminas, taking control of the Red Exian Rune that only the rightful elected noble of Terminas can possess its rightful bearing.  And the little orphan girl, now grown-up and earned skills to protect her lord and herself, was made the New King’s secretary.

But ho! This Brother Nison was filled with anger from his wronged past and grew uncouth. He killed various nobles that helped in the wronging of his innocence and was eventually caught and sentenced to a long and utter term in maximum Terminas prison.

The girl, now secretary saw her brother dragged across the road to his way to maximum prison.

“Sister!” He cried. “ I did this all for you !! I will free you soon !! And We’ll end the age of Nobles together !!!”

She turned her face away, and pretended she had no brother.

“ MILINA!!!” Nison Char was utterly deranged and became a “Nightmare of Arcadia”, which was a fancy way of saying Noble Slayer in Terminas.

Milina served her King faithfully regardless of her deranged brother, and she worked her way up till this point.

In fact, she and her Lord Varche King had already crossed the thin line between Lord and secretary, passing also that line of friendship and to a secret zone of mutual intimacy, and that was natural to her.

Varche spoke often to her of his dream, to see a world where there were no Lord governing powers of immense powers with greed, but a world where all folk can use Magic freely and be equals. Varche would change the world in his own ways, peacefully and heroically, unlike Char, who was deranged and insane, and fell to the dark side.

“And you will be by my side.” Said this noble monarch Varche Scrirroco, The Oochu-Goten King of Terminas, the Leader of the Celestial Beings, and Lord Bearer of the Red Exian Rune, First of his name, King of the Exia-men and the First Folk, Protector of the Upper Realms, the Dragon of his people, the Majestic, Lord of Terminas and Ruler of Universe

 

 “And also Toshiumi, who is cool and also my bro. He will help us build this new world of peace and security.”

Varche chuckled days before they ascended from Terminas to Kingdeniom below to meet with notorious Lasvet Hikaru.

 

“Bro should come in second place.” Said Milina, sitting on his lap as they marveled at the sea of clouds together from the balcony of Varche’s royal bedroom.

 

“ Second place behind you indeed.” Varche had agreed and came close to his secretary and love of his life Milina’s ear and whispered

“You are my evening star, my Sakura and peaches.”

But now that same Sakura and peaches are coming to her King’s presence in anger at knowing her brother was slain by the new Clansman Varche had appointed just two chapters ago. It seemingly looked just like Varche had planned to kill her brother from the very start.

 

“ No. That was not my plan, though flawlessly done indeed. No offense there. 

I did not order the prime minister’s son to kill your brother, Milina.”

Varche Scrirroco smiled as he answered his love and secretary while he read some memos and signed some political documents in their luxurious couple-reserved deluxe suite, per his job as the King of a floating isle.

 

But Milina didn’t believe him.

 

“ I swear, I didn’t order anyone to kill your brother Nison Char, the nightmare of Arcadia, the oath breaker, the betrayed, the hardened, and Demon Puncher some call him now, anyways, I didn’t send anything and anyone to kill him. I swear, in my name as a Scrirroco.”

Varche King swore, a heavy oath in his name.

 

“ Then how can he possibly do it ?” Milina questioned her love and King indignantly, standing before the messy document-filled desk that seemed to cry out begging for her to assort and tidy all over.

 

“ By the greater power that we call Coincidence, Milina.” Varche sighed, putting a stamp of his name on a complaint document on the shadow the floating isle cast on some lands below when it sailed slowly over some villages that needed sunlight to grow some crops and do agricultural businesses

 

“ Milina, I know this is dreadful news that may or may not be prevented if I don’t recruit the Prime Minister’s son to my allegiance, but his son is needed, for the Prime Minister to be on our side in assisting the hunt for the Lord Slayer. I promise, as soon as the Lord Slayer is dealt with, the Prime minister’s son is yours. 

But now, I need that kid alive. Can you promise me that, Milina my love ?”

Varche king pleaded and his secretary after a long long brooding, finally complied.

 

“ Fine………But as soon as the Lord Slayer is dealt with, He is mine.” Milina asserted dominance over Asuka Hikaru’s life, and King Varche nodded in agreement.

……….

   Now for some politics on the current situation between capital Tron and the southern isles which we will call Xin-an as it is the biggest in land and power.

 

    Long have the southern warlords and Tron been at each other's throats for not just land but resources, especially foodings, for the south be mostly mountain lands limiting their lands for agricultural usage, yet disadvantage in agriculture brings advantage in the form of mineral resources, rare and common metals alike which the flat lands of middle Kingdeniom such as capital Tron lack.

   So trade for the resources needed for both sides be essential, and the stability of the two isles have been for decades, until, of course, notorious Prime Minister Lasvet Hikaru decided to raise prices for agricultural products for the increased costs on military need he sought to gain more back from food sells to the southerners who were unanimously distraught by the sudden and immense increase in food prices that put the trade in great imbalance.

       And imbalance of trade, brings Warlords in to seek lands for farming themselves, by crossing the borders and buying the agricultural lands through either money or military force, if the money can’t buy the land.

    So while the warlords of the southern isles join forces for the common goal to march toward mainland Kingdeniom, they are in fact more so recruited by the prominent warlord of main southern isle of Xin-an by the name Murong Fu of house Fu, a house preparing and engaged in numerous wars since the age when Keiken King the first of the New man set foot to discover the southern unknown, ancestors of Fu were already there opening the path for the first King Keiken and honorably earned the title of protector and Warden of the Southern isles. 

     Of Fu were many legends, and most renowned be of the close relations between House Fu and the Aborigine Starchild tribes led by the Grand Assassinator Nero Prime, harbinger of the Stars and night, Father of all Starcilds, Grand Master Striker himself, that the ancestors of Fu had helped and were helped by the Parusefors all through the ages of conquest of the south. Most of Fu’s loyal subjects and knights were even high-ranked Master Strikers of great caliber, which is a grave warning to Notorious Lasvet who had attempted to confiscate some mountains full of rare metal himself over the years of his uncouth rule, but never was successful due to the combined forces of the Parudefors and sturdy well trained Fu army.

 

  This time, Lasvet had himself the assistance of the royal Terminas army from Lord of the Red Exian Rune of all advanced technologies King Varche to back him up and also a warlord whose lands were situated at the northwest of capital Tron, a great house known to all for giving birth to warriors and war kings over the years serving the mainland faithfully.

        House Gaso was a revered house of war heroes, and WIth each era of the rise of Kingdeniom either against Demon or Alien spawn, there is a tale on House Gaso that either saved the King of the mainlands or slain the Beast or Alien which doesn’t seem to matter, for the result is always as the commoners so sang

   “ Gaso Heroes come, Enemies be Dead before sundown.” and that is no exaggeration.

 

   And Lasvet had successfully gotten the aid of house Gaso in this war to snatch mountains and resources for his greedy needs for more power in exchange for all sorts of favors and honors Lasvet has at his disposal ready to give to those that are useful to him in various ways, and of this era of Great Strike Exia, it is the young master of House Gaso, Gasolia, to be the one to write his own legend in this battle between Tron and Xin-an.

    Between Tron and Xin-an is this large intercontinental Sea,  a great coast that separates the southern isles from mainland Kingdeniom which the people call Liao coast. 

 

   Legends of Liao coast were many and most of them indicate a beast living in the depths of said coast, waiting for its time to rise up again and swallow the mainlands through flood and whatever disaster the common folks come up to scare their children from getting near the coast,  for it is widely rumored and yearly proven by drowned delinquents and children that this Coast is Cursed by some unknown powers within its dark depth. 

 

   But no matter how the legends and folk tales want you to believe,  it doesn't change the fact that the coast will be the main Battlefield of the conflict between Tron and Xin-an.

 

   Capital Tron is known for the cavalier Mobile Walkers that maneuver mainly on flat lands, and not on sea, posing a great disadvantage in Navy affairs, unlike Xin-an, who has been navigating between the scattered isles and so does their army well trained close to the unpredictable waters since the age of their ancestors,  showing great advantages in Naval Sea Battles. 

   That it's why notorious Lasvet waited until he has formed the alliance between the Terminas Lord Varche Scrirroco and Gasolia of House Gaso did he dare declare war on Xin-an.

   

    And Announcing to all last night on Television,  did notorious Lasvet declare the proceedings to rage war on the south. 

Begun,  The Liao coast War, has.

And standing by the fog-covered Coast that swam above slightly the black water surface, a black-haired, short bob young woman with violet hue at the end of those strokes of hair that touch her pale shoulders that seem to glow even at night,  stood at the empty beach of Liao, listening to the silence before the war.

 

She could hear a child laughing behind her,  but turned around slowly,  only to be greeted by the fog and nothing else.

Call her Mirai.

The Next Master Striker after the Ark’arios,  who will also be in the war of Liao Coast with other Master Strikers that answered to the young War King Murong Fu's Call to protect their homes in the mountains. 

……….

“ No Way !"

 Griffon hollered stressfully, walking to and fro around the Rang cottage lounge

“ No way I am going to that war, No. "

 

“ But,  Mr. Rang, the cops, the notorious Prime Minister,  everyone is after me and Mr Tenmei here. How is it a better plan to get ourselves into the War in Liao Coast,  where everyone who wants us is there ?!"

Haru asked, as Rang fanned himself with his feathered fan and sipped his tea comfortably.

 

“ War is indeed breaking out in Xin-an, which I have been waiting for some time. ”

 Rang began to explain his marvelous strategy to all them present 

“ As Mr. Tenmei said,  he needs to go to Xin-an, which is still too early considering the circumstances then, but now the time is ripe. 

Now is Prime time to sneak into Xin-an while the defenses have mostly turned to offense at the Liao coast, and the season is also right. Mr. Tenmei,  we will not only help you go to Tron but also accompany you with your travels. ”

Rang bowed to Tenmei Akiro,  who was brooding at Rang’s plan. 

 

“ So...all of us,  to Xin-an ?" Griffon asked full of doubt

“ How? No plane or boat is gonna sail towards the Battlefield. You got a flying car in your garage, Magic Man ???"

 Griffon asked, thinking this Military genius might really own a flying car of some sort.

 

“ No,  that is too dangerous,” said Rang,  the man who proposed to enter Tron during wartime himself.

“ I have a way,  which not only is safer, but also saves lives. ”

And Rang's wife Agnes came back from the back and handed Rang a huge map which Rang rolled it out in the desk for all to see the geographic locations of mainly Liao coast and its surrounding isles and territories each warlord possess. 

 

“ Here we can see Tron and Xin-an on both sides of the Liao coast. ”

Rang pointed at the two large portions of land on the two ends of the map

“ And here,  there is a small isle to the side of the coast, which sits between mainland Kingdeniom and Xin-an. ”

 

“ That is Isandor.” Haru answered and Rang nodded in satisfaction 

 

“ Correct,  Ms. Miula, that is the small isle of Isandor fortress, which belonged to warlord Hector Zefield, an old warrior who stood against both Tron and Xin-an's forces and held his own land in his prime that no Faction dare pass through without expecting a fight. ”

 

Rang explained 

“ And that's why,  we are heading there first, instead of Xin-an. "

So the jolly company headed to this Isandor fortress isle, that never belonged to any side for neither Xin-an nor Tron could take over the strong defense this Lord of the isle Hector Zefield had built when he was still a young rising hero of his prime,  though his legacy be known and feared, The island master Zefield had grown old,  and the Isandor isle declined and obsolete,  as Tenmei and company passed the streets of Isandor,  they noticed nearly all the residents are aged elders and old crones. The young and prominent have moved on out of this old fleeting island town in search of other job opportunities. 

 

Soon, they were welcomed into the gates of Isandor fortress guarded by elderly guards as Rang bade Tenmei Akiro and Griffon join him to meet this Lord while Agnes and Haru waited at a dingy coffee stand. 

So The three men entered the wide halls of fortress Isandor. The island Lord was there, furnishing an age.

 

A giant, long, tree-cutting axe.

 

Right in front of the three men. 

There were no guards around the Lord in sight. 

“ Why do I hear boss music ?" Griffon asked Rang who was calm and contained before this old lord, who furnished said are with great care,  those bulging muscular arms wiping the blade glistening brighter than the torches hung on the pillars on both sides of the throne hall.

 

  “ So you are the one who sent the Email. ”

grunted this Old Hector Zefield,  a bull among man,  looking still at his glistening huge axe

    “ Are you truly as Illustrious as you say you are,  Mr. Rang.”

“ That's why I am here. ” bowed Rang as he stretched out both hands clasped together,  pulling the thick-sleeved robes forth and bowed elegantly 

“ Old Lord of the never fallen Isandor fortress,  I wish to elucidate your fate. Do you seek such enlightenment ?"

 

Both Tenmei and Griffon gulped as they know how Rang can actually enlighten someone with just his words and mouth. 

 

“ Very well. ”

Old Hector Zefield crashed his axe down beside his feet and stood up before them,  tall and broad

“ Speeketh, I listen. ”

 

Griffon, with his Parusefor intuition, noticed behind the old Zefield,  of the long wide curtains covering the walls seemed to ripple in an unnatural path,  and saw,  small feet slightly visible below the edge of the curtains. 

Someone else was present,  hiding far behind the curtains listening. 

“ Four scores and seven years ago, your father Holgruff Zefield brought upon this isle,  a new fortress, conceived in Justice was dedicated to the proposition that All Men Are Brothers. ”

Rang began his address to Lord Zefield of Isandor 

“ Now Tron and Xin-an engage in a great war,  testing which side of the Kingdeniom nation so dedicated to snatching their opponents' resources,  can long endure. 

And you too, Lord Zefield,  having met many battles through your lifetime, have secretly dedicated a portion of your fief reluctantly in this battle, so that this isle may live.

 Is it really fitting and proper that you should do so ?"

 

" Do what,  Rang ?" Tenmei asked in a whisper, feeling sorry to interrupt.

 

“ Yay, let me elaborate. ”

Rang then held his arms wide and shook his feathered fan with one hand,  which to both Tenmei and Griffon, and also Lord Hector Zefield's surprise,  projected a virtual image of the whole Liao coast in 3D miniature image,   

 

And Lo revealed,  under the Liao coast sea surface, is a huge round circular base-like headquarters,  surrounded by several huge iron rings around the deep sea facility. 

 

“ No Way….” Griffon uttered in disbelief. 

 

“ Yes way.” Rang replied gravely with deep concern

“ This,  Is the scanned image of Xin-an's secret weapon hidden under the Liao coast sea,  called the Artemis Project. 

Xin-an's Lord Murong Fu has commissioned his strategist and a fellow senior of mine Sir Bau Bu Tong to design this deep sea weapon that could with an unseen blast of sheer energy,  dim all warships and Mobile Walkers immovable and corrupted, sinking any enemy fleet that sails across the coast. 

Of course,  such a huge devastating establishment needs more than too many construction workers to build,  especially under the sea,  and our lord Zefield here,  to keep his Fortress and people safe in the war,  sent all the young hardy Men to help construct the Artemis Project !"

 

Lo !! Tenmei and Griffon were shocked by such a reveal! 

" That explains why there are no young men around this island !" Griffon uttered an explanatory dialogue to the audience. 

Old Zefield looked at his great axe,  at his own old face that reflected from the blade

“ I am Old.” 

Hector Zefield admitted 

“ And the hard truth has bent me to compromise with the younger, stronger lords. This is the only way, for an old king to protect his people. ”

 

“ By sending its young to the Battlefield nonetheless,  Lord Zefield !"

Rang cried to elucidate more

“ I Know the designs of this Artemis Project,  and its emitting force to shut down enemy fleets not just corrupts machines,  but also hazardous to those in close range !! Xin-an asked for your men because they dim other kingdom's men expendable !!

 Lord Zefield,  in a larger sense,  you have doomed your people through such an act of compromise !!”

 

Hearing this,  Lord Zefield beat his chest in agony and regret

“ Then What do you propose I do now,  Strategist ?!?!"

Hector Zefield implored. 

 

“ Pretty simple. ”

Rang clapped his fan with a confident smile

Lend me One AirShip and 30 good men, and I shall bring back your people !"

 

Both Tenmei and Griffon, Old lord Hector Zefield,  and the figure behind the curtains,  all shuddered in shock and bewilderment at such bold words. 

 

“....... No Way…….” Griffon uttered in disbelief. 

 

“ Yes way,  Lord Hector Zefield. ” Rang replied old lord Zefield who was too shocked to utter a word instead

“ I, Military Genius Rang, and these two able young heroes by my side! Will highly resolve that no young man of Isandor dies by Treachery !! And That this Isle, under the witness of Goddess Yuidis all mother,  shall have a new birth of Justice, this Isandor Fortress of the People, by the People,  for the people,  shall not perish,  from great Kingdeniom !!!!!!!"

And all the old guards and old commoners clapped and cheered at Rang's inspiring address which will be noted years later in history books as ' The Isandor Adress'.

 

Even Agnes and Haru clapped at the back,  listening to the address halfway. 

Old Lord Zefield was speechless. 

 

“ Father !!"

 

This Hector Zefield turned around in surprise to see,  out from the curtains,  came a young girl in her early twenties, clad in traditional Kingdeniom armor, wielding a long glaive in her hands,  short of hair and firm determination in those fiery red glistening eyes, a Daughter of a Samurai, more so the young daughter of old Hector Zefield by the name,  Nina Zefield! Coming to her father's presence and knelt with one knee

 

“ Father,  let me join this Military Genius,  and save our men Together !!"

Nina Zefield spake courageously and this old lord was moved to tears.

 

“ Hearken !!!!!!!"

Hector Zefield shouted out once more with the fervor and zeal as the Warrior Lord at his Prime, with his powerful voice that echoed across the whole Isandor isle to all ears

 

“ Isandor shall leave no Man 

 Behind !!!!!!!!!! 

CHARGE !!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

" CHARGE !!!!!!!!!!" 

all the elders, now with their youth and pride all returning to them shouted in unison,  and so did Tenmei Akiro and Griffon as well,  feeling a strong responsibility and exciting adventure ahead of them.

Oh,  yes,  the Great War of Liao coast,  has surely begun. 

[……………to be continued ]

0