Great Strike Exia – episode 6
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter  <Ⅵ>

As the Isandor heroes rallied all their useful ships, Old lord Hector Zefield showed Rang his prized Airship that used to roam the skies around Isandor like a flying crown jewel that can shoot laser beams from the sky at the enemy,  A Blue Sword with wings widely spread and flapping slowly with the wind.

 

“ This Airship has been the guardian of this Isle long before I was born. ”

Hector Zefield spake,  touching the blue flying battleship tenderly 

” My Ancestors called it Axalara. May it serve you well, Illustrious Mr. Rang."

 

" Many Thanks. " Rang bowed, very pleased by the mighty Airship,  though old in history,  its engines and weaponry well preserved for battle

“ Now that we are well prepared,  let me show you parts of my plan…..”

 

Rang whispered secretly to the old lord as Tenmei and Griffon stood behind,  marveling the Majestic Airship Axalara the Protector. 

So was Haru, standing far behind the preparing horde of heroes. 

 

“ Come on,  Haru.” Agnes, Rang’s scientist wife came to the silent high school girl

“ We've also got to prepare our part.”

 

But Haru was hesitant, and Agnes, through Haru’s eyes, guessed a thing or two of what this young teenage girl with an ancient explosive Relic inside of her might think.

 

“ Do not fear, Haru. Rang has been locating your parents. Believe in him, and believe in all of us here who are willing to help you. ”

Agnes comforted young Haru, who shook her head. 

 

“ It's…. not just that…." Haru stammered in a nervous whisper

“ I have been thinking…. if there is a way,  that could take the Seed out of my body… Like a surgery kind of operation…..”

 

Haru, eyes on the floor, staring at her own feet,  face in shadow, went on

“ Sometimes I feel like if I don't have this Seed in me,  My parents will be safe, and many people… wouldn't have been hurt. 

   Perhaps...I shouldn't have existed in the first place…..”

   

   “ Don't say such things,  Haru. ”

  Agnes gently hugged the depressed high school girl close in a tight warm embrace 

   “ A curse or may seem,  but we never know what true purposes it possesses.  You are not just the Seed,  Haru,  you are still you. 

  And you definitely deserve to exist with all of us. You have so much more worth than you thought you have,  So don't say that you shouldn't exist,  because Somewhere out there,  there are people who will need your help in the future.  Believe in that instead, what say you, Haru ?"

 

   And with such comforting wise words,  Haru regained calm and nodded silently in Agnes' arms. 

   “......... She is indeed the military genius' wife no doubt... ”

   Tenmei Akiro uttered in whisper, having secretly heard the conversation from a distance away. 

…………

   On the other side of the coast covered in a thick veil of fog, a tall four storied pagoda castle was erected before a Naval army of battleships, Airships, and Mobile Walker Giants all gathered at the foot of the castle next to the military harbors, and standing on the fourth floor of said red-roofed pagoda castle, standing tall and big in robes of empiric shine and bright red armor clad on those royal robes, both hands placed at the back of his thick waist,  looking down at his Renowned Xin-an navy, 

    This Young King Murong Fu, Son of Marong Fu of the south, descendant of the first Fu Young Fu who plowed the mountains and dug the crooked plateaus to plains for his people to reside,  tall tales even sing of how Young Fu the first of Fu dug a large hole to cease the flooding of the south and later That hole became Liao coast,  which was later debunked by National Geographic that a coast isn't possibly a human feat but earth layers moving at its own course naturally. 

   Nevertheless,  House Fu believes they are blessed by powers holy, and also worshipped for ages the Maul Beast,  a huge bus-sized wild tiger if you will, which saved Young Fu once when Young Fu fell into a huge hole he dug. 

 

  And this Murong Fu,  now King of his ancestors' lands, and the rising Maul Beast of his people,  seeks to grow in power and make a name in the history books by being the first Fu to cross the Tron border and set foot in Middle Kingdeniom.

 

  “ Your Highness. ” 

  An old scholarly strategist figure spake, his appearance tall and thin,  frail with the bone edges of the face more visible than other humans compared bowed to King Murong Fu who stood tall and still facing his army like a huge Rock

   “ The Parusefor forces have joined the front line. They wish for your acquaintance in discussing the battle plan. ”

 

  Murong Fu nodded slowly with the high wind of his pagoda castle

    “ I will meet them now. Sensei Bau, join me if you will. ”

   the young king turned to his teacher of the arts of War, this senior strategist Bau Bu Tong, serving three generations of Fu, bowed low at his young Lord’s proposal

 

  “ Of Course,  your highness.”

   And There,  the Parusefor men and women clad in mystic Starchild armor of old gods stood before Lord Fu at the gathering armies,  as the leading Parusefor Master Striker, our Lancer Man Sven who attempted to hunt down the Ark’arios but failed dismally,  came to join the war to regain some battle prowesses, approached the lord Fu of Xin-an with his squad of Parusefor Strikers. 

 

   Standing by Master lancer Sven, be a short black haired young woman, clad in armor with numerous small iron feathered shaped blades lined across her armored arms.

   Such beautiful hair,  ending its tip with starry violet hue, adding splendor to that already perfect face that belonged not of Tenka but of paradise,  a blessing to behold thy fare, 

  be this Mirai our girl to slay the Ark’arios, though sweet her appearances be,  hidden the ill-fated past and sorrows that made her who she is now, a Master Striker of profound abilities to assassinate the unkillable.

 

   Behind sweet Mirai were the younger generations of certified Master Strikers that have past their tests recently and came to learn from their senior masters the art of killing through actual killing in the front lines,  and among them was Marian Amastumina,  who Parusefor lost cause Griffon had a crush on. And Next to Marian is Denen Geii,  a young certified Master Striker Dude who is also fond of Marian Amastumina and joined this war mostly to meet the Parusefor ladies and Xin-an ladies alike.

 

   “ You nervous,  Marian?" Young Denan Geii asked with a manly grin

   “ Don't be. I've got your back. ”

 

   “ I've got my own back, thank you very much. ”

    Marian snapped back coldly and left the young womanizer's presence, but Parusefor Denan Geii of house Geii, a noble family of high tier assassins close to the Prime of all Starcilds and Lord Bearer of the Exia Rune of Purple The Great Nero, will not give up just that easy now that laughing stock Griffon is out of the way. 

 

      

   Lo, Sven, and lord Murong Fu shook hands in joining forces. 

 

    “ Your Highness. ” Sven the Lancer Master Striker greeted with a short bow.

 

    “ Master Sven.” Murong Fu hummed like a talking rock in the shape of a strongly built human

   “ I see your clan brought naught any Mobile walkers for combat. ”

 

   “ It's the feeble Tron navy we're talking about,  your highness. ”

    Sven replied cooly

  “ They might be amazed to see people actually swim.”

 

  “ That I agree,  Master Sven.”

   Murong Fu hummed with his Stone hard lips wrinkled to a deep grin 

   “ But I would recommend thee not swim in the Liao waters today, for Reasons our enemy shouldn't be aware of. ”

 

   Sven thought for a moment and quickly realized what Lord Murong Fu was referring to and nodded in agreement 

   “ Then it is nice to know that not bringing the Parusefor Mobile walkers is the right choice after all. ”

   Sven and the Murong Fu and the Lord's strategist Bau Bu Tong all three Chucked and sniggered at the secret intricate plan to swart the feeble Kingdeniom navy.

 

   “ What are you three laughing at ?" 

   Sweet Mirai gently whispered in her soft tender voice in question.

 

  “ Ha ha…...feeble Tron Men….” Sven sniggered in answer,  and both Murong Fu and Bau nodded with sneers ear to ear.

 

   Mirai tilted her head in perplexed wonder. 

………..

   As confident as the Xin-an navy all too familiar with the way of water more than Avatar will ever be,  now let's see how the Tron navy led by Notorious Lasvet Hikaru is going. 

    “ I propose,  ” Pierreden Schultz,  who appeared for a short second in the basement of the Freedom and Justice Memorial Tower in the first chapter, as a scientist in the field of Cosmic powers and physics,  now Prime Minister Lasvet Hikaru's military strategist on the war against Xin-an, proposed humbly to the company of Tron allegiances

 

   “ I propose,  that to cease the ongoing situation of seasickness our soldiers are suffering from,  we should chain our battleships together so as to sail much more firmly across the coast. ”

 

   “ Hmm, That is…” 

   Notorious Lasvet Hikaru was just about to comment when King Varche Scrirroco the Lord of the Red Exia butted in just in time

 

   “ That is the most idiotic idea a military strategist can ever come up with." 

    Varche King first of his name, and Protector of the Tron navy spake aloud, leaving nothing behind

   “ With the battleships chained together,  what can you do if the enemy throws a roll of torpedoes at you ?! You Die! Have you played World of Warships, Man ?!?! What if one boat sinks ?? You Sink !! Tell the soldiers to puke to the sea,  and eat less for breakfast! ”

 

   Shamed in front of the whole battle council, physics professor Pierreden Schultz turned to his Prime Minister Lasvet Hikaru 

   “ Well…Prime Minister,  you were saying ?"

  Pierreden Schultz asked quietly. 

 

  “ That is a Bad idea. You're fired. ”

 Notorious Lasvet Hikaru fired the physics professor Pierreden Schultz right then and there,  at least not executing the man as he usually would. 

 

   And after the only military strategist in the room was fired, Lasvet Hikaru turned to the others in the room,  

 

   Varche Scrirroco,  King and Lord Bearer of the Red Exia Rune,

 

   Milina,  secretary to said King and Lord Bearer of the Red Exia Rune, 

 

  Flaming Genale,  loyal clansman of said King and Lord Bearer of the Red Exia Rune, 

 

  Pablo Roaneru, loyal clansman of said King and Lord Bearer of the Red Exia Rune, 

 

  Asuka Hikaru, his son and now loyal clansman of said King and Lord Bearer of the Red Exia Rune, 

 

  and one and only,  Gasolia of House Gaso,  Savior of the crown,  and consistent worshiper of the Goddes of Light Yuidis the All-Mother, who silently sat at the back of the long meeting table, both arms wrapped around his silver white armored chest,  fully clad in battle tech armor while sitting in an air conditioning meeting room. 

 

   And himself Lasvet Hikaru,  notorious Prime Minister of Kingdeniom and now military leader of the Tron army,  who has just fired his strategist and the war is about to begin in less than 2 hours.

 

   

  “ I need those mountains. ” is what Lasvet Hikaru could say on the situation of the reason for the war now.

   “ I need those resources,  and raise the price of foodings !"

 

   And Lasvet began muttering quietly  to himself hysterically some unrecognizable speech with some common phrases such as

 "Power" and “ Politics ”  the others could but assume was what he was saying. 

 

  

   Milina turned to her lord Varche with an expression to urge the King of Terminas to do something about the war and Varche King complied with a sigh.

 

   “ Well, Prime Minister,  one can never know if a war is won or lost unless fought to the last moment. ”

    King Varche spake earnestly 

 

  “ But considering the circumstances of your Tron Navy right now, I would recommend you sign some treaties to compromise with 

Xin-an. ”

 

    “ NO !…NO... NO !!! ” The notorious Prime Minister hissed angrily,  thinking hard for a battle plan that could work

   “ I will not surrender…... I will not sign any treaty, let alone compromise……THEY WILL DIE !!!!!!!"

    Prime Minister Lasvet Hikaru hissed like a sickened Sith lord. 

 

    “ But Prime Minister…..” Varche rolled his eyes to speak reason but the Prime Minister won't give in. 

    “ I will lead the troops.”

    All present in that meeting room looked up to the one that has been sitting silently all this time at the corner,  finally speaking such an announcement that came out of those calm thin lips of none other than Gasolia, of house Gaso.

 

    Lasvet, from histeric depression,  now flew back to elated snide laughed victoriously in the room

   “ Well said, Great Gasolia of House Gaso! The Silver Dragon of the Northwest !! My Whole Armies are at your disposal !!!!!"

 

   And so the meeting ended as Gasolia now Commanding General of the Battleships Airships and Mobile Walkers all,  ready to advance across the Liao coast. 

 

    Milina watched on with much concern.

 

   “ Well, it's as they say: ”

 Varche shrugged, looking down at the vast troops below the meeting hall situated at their royal Terminas Airship

 

   “ Gaso Hero comes,  Enemies be Dead by sundown. ”

  And Immediately,  Gasolia began leading the Tron navy forward, towards the sea of fog, but did not go too much further,  but show the Xin-an enemies that they are ready with flags up high,  guns pointing at the far away pagoda castle of Murong Fu. 

   Murong Fu saw this and sneered

    “ I am Murong Fu, and the Tron Men fools. ”

Murong Fu clad in bright red armor started rapping despite being a man of Eastern lineage and appearance before his confident navy

   “ Their flags hung high,  I'll blow them Sky High! 

     They want a Fight,  I'll show them Might!

     They think they can come here

     to steal our rock,  

     I'll show them who's the Man, 

     And they'll suck my Cock !!!!!!!"

      

 

   " YOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

The whole of Xin-an navy, including the Parusefor Strikers and Sven all cheered at their King's Dissing abilities and their morale was strongly boosted.

 

   “ My Lord !!! Let me,  Deng Bai Tsuan face the enemy and lure their ships to the coast !!"

   this warrior looking pretty much like a macho fisherman cried to his liege as Murong Fu nodded with a wave,  this General of the Navy Deng Bai Tsuan who they revered the Black Dog of Liao rushed forth with his Mobile Walker, shaped like a black dog, skied across the sea surface,  alongside a strike squad of destroyers and Mobile Walkers. 

 

  

………..

   Lasvet saw the squad of Deng the Black dog coming at them from the west. 

 

   “ Gaso !!! Enemies from the west !!"

Lasvet Hikaru hollered urgently.

 

   Without a word, Gasolia calmly waved his military fan of commander, and immediately two small troops each consisting of two Mobile walkers and four destroyer ships surrounding went forth on two sides of Deng's Squad.

 

   Mobiles Clash !! Torpedoes dashing here and there !! Gunshots! Fireworks! Explosion !!!

 

   And Lo,  to the Tron Navy's surprise !!!

 

  " We Won !!!! We got the first round !!!!!!!"

Lasvet Hikaru cheered elatedly 

  “ They are retreating! Get Them !!!"

 

  But instead of giving chase,  Gasolia with a twist and a flap of his commanding fan, summoned his troops back to rally.

 

  “ Why not chase and send the whole navy forth ?! You Scared ?!"

    Lasvet Hikaru cried indignantly,  his face changing like flipping the pages of a book. 

 

  “ They let you think you win, But that was not their True Fight. Xin-an do be fishy. ”

    This Gasolia, silver dragon of the Northwest, saw through the petty schemes of Murong Fu the Wily Maul Beast,  a bus-sized wild tiger.

   “ Huh ?! They didn't chase on,  My lord !"

General Deng Bai Tsuan the Black dog was bewildered.

 

   “ Your Highness. ” 

  Military antic Master Bau Bu Tong the strategist of House Fu spake to his lord

   “ They may be cautious at first,  but for the Artemis Project to work,  we need patience.

   I say we send some more small troops to lure them to the middle.”

   Bau Bu Tong suggested,  very eager to test out his inhumane weapon built by Isandor young men through underpaid and hazardous labor!

 

    " Wait,  Sensei Bau and your highness !!!!"

  cried out a new voice,  a voice of a young dude,  the intern strategist learning under Bau Bu Tong's wing showed up all of a sudden

 

   “ I am Chuan Guang Ching ! and I have seen the flaws of my mentor Bau's Artemis Project! I have here a scheme to strike first when we are stronger and they weaker, rather than wait for the enemy which will never come !!" 

 

   " Cocky, Chuan !!!" Master Strategist Bau Bu Tong scalded his intern angrily 

   “ The Artemis Project is flawless, and costs nearly zero cash !!!! Your Highness,  Artemis can bring Zero Casualties to our navy and swart the enemy in one fell swoop, not just efficiency,  but CHEAP !!!! What a Deal !!!"

   Bau Bu Tong advertised strongly his product. 

 

   Murong Fu nodded, totally buying Old Master Bau's Artemis product

 

   “ Do as Master Bau says.”

  Murong Fu gave the orders 

   “ And that it be remembered, that Chuan is Cocky !"

 

   

   So from the Xin-an navy, two more small troops of mobile walkers and battleships came forth to meet the Tron navy. 

 

   “ Oh no! Now there are two of them !" Lasvet hollered in terror,  but calm and contained this Gasolia flaps his commanding fan,  sending three troops,  each troop with three mobile walkers and five ships, striking the Xin-an troops from left, right, and onward sides! 

 

   Machines bash! Gunfire rattling left and right! missile strikes! hand grenades! Implosion !!!

 

  “ My word !!!! We Win Again !!!!!!!"

 Lasvet cheered with delight, seeing the Xin-an troops retreat altogether 

   “ Hurry !! Let out all our Games!! Show them Xin-an fools who's the real Daddy !!!!"

 

   But instead of showing the enemy who's their daddy,  Gasolia again patted his fan three times and twirled it between his fingers in circles,  signaling his troops to return to the main bay instead of giving chase. 

 

  “ Sacred Yuidis the All Mother told me something is not right. ”

   Gasolia the devout worshipper of the Goddes of Tenka spake cooly

   “ Now is not the time. ”

   “ Your highness,  The Tron navy still hasn't followed us yet !!" 

    Black Dog Deng Bai Tsuan was getting impatient 

    “ Should we send more troops ?!?!"

 

   At this, Murong Fu began to brood, standing tall at the edge of the navy bay,  like an immovable mountain he stood there,  brooding. 

 

   “ Their general is a worthy opponent! ”

Lord Murong Fu admired with a laugh that could shake mountains

   " Our Battle Will be Legendary !!!!"

 

   " If it's the enemy general that's in the way. ”

 Master Striker of Lance Sven came to the lord and whispered secretly 

   “ Should I send my Parusefor Strikers to…... Assassinate Him ?"

 

   " No !!!

   Then Our Battle will not be Legendary !!!"

  Murong Fu refused to assassinate Gasolia 

 

   “ I will face him,  as a Lord,  as my Ancestors that plowed mountains,  and tamed Maul Beasts! I will To, Face this Great Foe !"

 

  Murong Fu has found a worthy opponent!

 

  " But your highness,  the Artemis…"

 Bau Bu Tong suggested but Murong Fu shook the project away

   “ I will face him without Gimmicks !!! Bring Out my Mobile Walker !!!!!!"

 

   And Xin-an troops pulled out a huge iron Maul Beast,  ten times the size of an actual Maul Beast which is a bus-sized wild tiger,  clad in bright red armor of Fu, with sharp long blades attached to each limb of the Red iron Beast. 

 

   “ Then Your Highness !!!" The intern Strategist Chuan Guan Ching came out once more with scrolls of strategies he wrote in his hands 

   “ How about my scheme to bring down the whole Tron Navy ??"

 

  “ Cocky, Chuan !!!!" Lord Murong Fu scalded valorously and Rode out in his metal Maul Tiger Beast 

   “ TO ME !!!!!! XIN-AN !!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

   " XIN-AN !!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

   And the whole Xin-an navy Mobile Walker Giants all rolled out like transformers ready to beat the crap out of some puny Decepticons.

   Lasvet Hikaru saw all the Xin-an navy swarming towards him and wet his pants. 

 

  " Now is the moment !!!!!!!" Gasolia finally stood up and cried out to all,  raising his commanding fan up high before smashing it to the ground into smithereens 

   “ GREAT TRON !!!!!! STAND FIRM AND KEEP YOUR GROUND !!!!!!!!!"

 

   Gasolia cried out as all the gun turrets and missile launchers and Mobile Walkers all readied to position,  as his men pulled out a silver dragon-headed winged Mobile Walker Giant which Gasolia leapt into and rode out to the Tron navy

 

   “ TO MEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!! GLORY BE TO YUIDIS THE ALL MOTHER !!!!!!!!

    FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

  And the Tron Navy set off a rain of fire and laser beams,  while The Xin-an navy brought forth scourge and destruction like a great Tsunami of flame and Mobile Walker,  and Lo,  The Two Armies finally clashed,  and all chaos erupted across the great coast, no man will forget this day,  no man will return home from this war the same man that went. 

    Boys, will become men. 

   “ Yeah.  We can pretty much rely on that Gasolia dude alright. ”

   Varche King spake to his secretary Milina as he sat down and watched on his royal Airship, shooting down some laser beams at the chaotic coast from time to time.

………

   “ Sven, don't we need to do anything right now ?"

   Sweet Mirai asked Sven who shook his head as the Parusefor troops waited and watched the battle from the Xin-an bay

   “ The war will be over pretty soon if we join.  Let The young lord have his fill of battle, He'll call when we're needed."

 

   And Sven sat down,  shooting his powerful lance into the chaotic coast from time to time and letting it fly back to him. 

  

………..

  

 

   “ Very well. " 

   Rang clapped his feathered fan onto his palm at ease

   “ Our time has come! May the battle buy us enough time to infiltrate the Artemis Facility !"

 

   “ Infiltrate like, right now ?" 

  Tenmei Akiro asked,  looking out at the chaos unfolding before their eyes,  some miles away

   “ While they are battling on top ?"

 

   Rang Chucked and explained 

  " Yes,  as long as the lord of Xin-an is on the Battlefield, Strategist Bau Bu Tong will not activate the Artemis. The problem is, How to get there. ”

 

   Rang then turned on a 3D virtual map of the Liao coast and the things under the sea surface.

 

    “ The Artemis Facility may be directly under the Battlefield,  but there are tunnels and long passages that lead to many large energy outposts at the exterior. 

    And right now, we are right above one of said outposts. Simply put, Someone has to dive down and break through the outer defense barriers and get into the Artemis facility, take care of the soldiers guarding the place,  and lead the Isandor men back here.

    Lord Zefield will take care of the rest as soon as the men come to this outpost. That is,  the Strategy. "

 

  

   Rang looked at the jolly company surrounding him,  

 

   Tenmei Akiro,  one of his heroes and possessed by the Archdemon Ark’arios. 

 

   Griffon,  another of his hero and is a non-certified Parusefor Striker but with great potential. 

 

   Nina Zefield,  daughter of Brave Hector Zefield, a daughter of a Samurai well versed in combat and military tactics,  eating a large rice ball seriously as they speak.

 

   Agnes, his beloved wife.

 

   and Miula Haru, the Girl that matters most, with the Seed within her, all these plans for what awaits her. 

    “ So, any questions ?" Rang asked his jolly crew who weren't jolly at all,  and all raised their hands with a million questions. 

 

   “ What is this barrier of Artemis facility made of? And How do we break through ?"

    Tenmei asked.

 

   “ How many soldiers are down there? With or without Mobile walkers ?" 

    Nina Zefield asked while munching her big rice ball.

 

   “ Who will get in the Facility in the first place ?! Definitely not me !" 

    Griffon cried instead of asking. 

 

   " Rang, it's close to noon, the fog shrouding us will fade, can this ship dive to the sea if needed?"

   Agnes asked.

 

   “ ……… What can I help ?" 

  Haru asked, not sure Why she was here and what she can do to provide help on this mission. 

  Rang laughed, hearing all their questions, and was pleased

    

    “ Very well! Then I shall Elucidate all our Fates today as snappy as possible !!!

 

    First: Mr Tenmei and Ark’arios !! Dive down,  break the barrier and get in the Facility!

 

   Second: Mr. Griffon and Ms. Zefield, hang on to Mr. Tenmei as he does the first step above!

 

   Third: Fight your way down the long straight passage to the center,  and free the men! 

 

   and Final Step: come back in one Piece !"

   Everyone fell silent at Rang’s snappy plan.

  “ Okay. ” Brave Nina Zefield, daughter of a Samurai stood up,  finishing the rest of her rice ball in one gulp

   “ Let's do this! Where is this Ark’arios guy that will take us to the facility ?!"

 

   “ That would be me. ” Tenmei Akiro stepped forward and took a deep breath

 

   “ Ark’arios,  I summon thee !!!"

   Tenmei Akiro cried, summoning the  Archdemon to his aid, 

   But nothing happened. 

   “ Ark’arios !!! I summon Thee !!!!" 

Tenmei Akiro cried again. 

   “ Are you Alright ?" Nina Zefield asked Tenmei Akiro,  looking at the young man slightly older than her that has been shouting to himself, up and down

   “ You need a rice ball ?"

 

  " No! Wait A Sec !! Ark’arios !!!! I am Calling you !!!!!!"

    Tenmei Akiro shouted to the Demon inside of him,  which seemed just like a madman shouting to a nonexistent imaginary friend. 

 

  “ Is he alright ?" Nina Zefield asked Griffon,  who shook his head.

 

   “ Never was. ” Griffon sighed in answer. 

 

  

   “ Ark’arios !!! Why are you not answering my calls ?!?! Are you Dead ?! At Long Last ?!?!"

   Tenmei Akiro shouted to himself at the top of his lungs as the crew around him cringed as he did so.

 

   “ No. It's not part of the Deal. ” The Ark’arios finally replied Tenmei Akiro, its bellowing deep voice echoing throughout the Axalara lounge.

 

   Nina held out her glaive and nearly thruster it through Tenmei Akiro if Griffon hadn't stopped her in time. 

   “ I keep you alive to serve my purpose,  not Help you save puny lives !!" 

    The Ark’arios roared 

  “ I won't do your bidding. Do it yourself. ”

 

  “ Hey !! My men are not puny Lives !!" 

Nina Zefield argued bravely,  but the Ark’arios couldn't care less.

 

   “ Oh Dear. ” 

  Rang sighed,  scratching his head

   “ There really is only the Ark’arios' strength that can break through the barrier in one go. What now……. if only something can make the Ark’arios do…….."

    Rang sighed, speaking in riddles. 

    Haru,  who was silent mostly on this voyage,  suddenly got an idea. 

 

   Haru stood up and came to Tenmei Akiro's presence seriously,  standing face to face with the confused Tenmei

 

   “ Ark’arios !!" Haru called out in a demanding tone

  

   “ Help us break the barrier !!!!"

 

   “ Ha! You thought you can command me ?! You Mere mortal, who do you think you are…."

    and before the Archdemon Ark’arios and Tenmei realized, Haru plunged herself forward with such force,  stretching her short arms around Tenmei Akiro's waist and locking her arms around him in a tight embrace,  before quickly letting go after a short split second. 

 

   “ DO IT !!!!!!!" Haru shouted angrily at the Archdemon,  crimson red her face was. 

 

    In a blink of an eye, Tenmei Akiro was engulfed in the dark smog and out he became the armored Berserker knight Tenmei and Ark’arios combo. 

 

    " I'll get another when I return. ”

   The Archdemon tried to bargain. 

 

   “ JUST GO !!!!!!" Haru shouted and with both huge armored hands holding Griffon and Nina on each side,  Tenmei Ark’arios with a sound-breaking leap,  dashed down towards the sea,  deep deep they sailed down at full speed, breaking all the ringed iron barriers with just a touch, and down to the depth, they went.

   “ I knew that would work. ”

   Rang chuckled as Agnes eyed her husband suspiciously. 

   As if a morning dew dropped onto the sea surface,  

 

   Mirai, the Master Striker heard it from afar.

 

   Like a disturbance in the Strike force that belongs in all things life and lifeless, that hummed nonstop in her head.

   “ Sister !!!!!" 

 

   Mirai turned around in haste, to see her younger brother Youki,  still a kid as before, this Youki that seemed to have never aged since, standing behind her worriedly pointing at the far end of the sea not far away from the chaotic Battlefield. 

 

   “ Sister, It is Big Brother Akiro! I saw him,  he is under the sea !!!!"

    And with that said, MIrai’s eyes widened, her pupils instantly lit up glistening with the deep violent sparkles and blazelights of the cosmos, and Lo,  The World in her eyes was no more of physical form, but seen through the flow of the Strike,  the natural power that flows in all things with all kinds of shapes and colors, and among all the Strike force flowing before her starlit eyes,  

 

    Mirai saw, 

 

    Tenmei Akiro 's Strike,  

 

   In the shape of a massive Archdemon that covered all over his body,  

 

   dashing down under the sea towards the Artemis facility outpost far below. 

   “ Tenmei….Akiro…….!!!!!!!!!"

 

  And the once fare and sweet and gentle Mirai,  now lit up with dark violet flame of her own Strike,  the Strong Natural Force that she bears with the weight of her past,  her great Sorrow now her defining strength,  to end Tenmei Akiro and the Ark’arios,  once and for all. 

 

  

    And to all the young Parusefor Strikers their shock and surprise,  Mirai opened the metal wings that combined from the metal feathers on her arms and flew up high to the air,  before soaring down,  plunging full speed into the sea. 

 

   Marian Amastumina and some others including Denan Geii rushed up trying to stop Mirai but Sven raised his lance to keep all the other Strikers back. 

 

   “ Let her go. "

 

   Sven spake, looking gravely at the raging sea waves

 

  " It is her Right. ”

………….

 

  

   

  Crashing the final barrier they did as Tenmei Akiro, Griffon and Nina arrived inside the Artemis facility,  a high-tech compound of a city of Light and neon-lit tech under the sea on its own. 

 

   As they landed, the alarms immediately began to screach.

 

   " Must be the barriers we broke !" Griffon spake in haste

    “ Look! The waters from above are crashing in on us !"

 

   Lo, seawater burst in from the hole that crashed nonstop. 

 

   Without wasting any more time,  The three rushed forth to the main compound where they found all the Isandor men forced by Xin-an soldiers in doing high-tech labor!

 

   " Xin-an Treachery ends here! Let My People Go !!!"

    Brave Nina Zefield cried,  leaping forth swinging her mighty glaive,  felling many Xin-an Foe with valiant arts of glaive swinging. 

 

   Griffon was awed by This Isandor princess' skills and joined the fight,  helping the Isandor men out of forced labor and together they set off back towards the outpost to seek Rang and Lord Hector Zefield's escape pods.

 

   But more and more soldiers came to surround them and block their path.

 

   “ Griffon,  escort Isandor princess and her men back to Rang !!!"

    Tenmei Akiro cried and with his Berserking Demon strength held the Xin-an enemies back as the Isandor troops escaped in due time.

 

   And as Tenmei Akiro was about to escape as well, someone,  dark violet in armor,  iron winged feathers on both arms, swooped in from above the breaking barriers and landed before his path. 

 

   A Parusefor Striker, just like the Lancer Man Sven, Tenmei Akiro thought and prepared to fight when the Parusefor opened its helm, to reveal the fair face of

    Mirai.

   Tenmei Akiro felt his heart skip a bit as he saw her face, a strange feeling from deep inside him that had been locked away in the deepest depth of his shattered memories,  of all that remained of the young girl in the broken shack in the snow,  tending her wounds long long before,

 

   When they were still young,  pure, together taking care of each other in the harsh world. 

 

    Now they had both grown,  as she stood menacingly before him, with those blades on her arms rising up ominously. 

 

    

   “ Tenmei…. Akiro……."

  this Mirai spoke in a cold killing vice

 

   “ Finally………. You have returned……..

 

……. To Die.…….”

   In the crumbling sinking Artemis base,  

 

   Tenmei Akiro against Mirai of his past.

   “ I don't want to hurt you,  Mirai!  ” 

     Tenmei Akiro spake yet still prepared his battle stance with his Ark’arios Demon Armor upon him

   “ Not like this…. Not now !"

 

  " We had a promise,  Akiro….. ”

 Mirai continued,  speaking in her sweet yet deadly voice, and in her eyes Mirai saw the past,  the blissful days when they were together,  until the dreadful happenings and their departure, all because of Tenmei Akiro,  who to her was long gone and dead, now returned 

   

   “........ We had a promise, Akiro…. But you betrayed that promise. 

 

    ……… I'll fulfill it for you now. ”

   And without warning Mirai was already upon him with a light-speed thrust of a thousand sharp feather-shaped blades piercing forward,  many running through Tenmei Akiro's armor and flesh as her arm like a Spear piercing forth towards  Tenmei’s heart did Tenmei Akiro block at the last second with both arms protecting his chest. 

    Mirai disappeared with a flash and from all sides, more sharp metal feather blades rained down shooting from every direction, and each feather blade shooting back as soon as they hit any wall or barrier in sight, those endless flying blades, slashing Tenmei and the Ark’arios armor like a million shredders at work shredding Tenmei to pieces.

 

   With a shout, Tenmei / Ark’arios was forced to do it, and pulled with all their might, the cursed greatsword Lifthrasir the Lord Slaying blade out of the Darkness Ark’arios summoned beneath his feet and with a ground-breaking slam of lo cursed blade, bursting the whole Artemis compound with that one strike, that blew up nearly all the machineries and engines under the sea, as the Artemis’ base tilted and accelerated down sinking to the Liao depth.

  Nina and Griffon both felt the facility crumbling at full speed and made their escape even faster in haste.

   Tenmei looked around after his one strike that broke all the flying feather blades apart, but Mirai, suddenly appearing behind him like an apparition and with a thin unbreakable iron wire strangled Tenmei and Ark’arios’ throat, pulling so hard it could break even the hardest metal let alone Tenmei Akiro’s windpipe.

 

   “ Yes…..” Sweet deadly Mirai whispered in ASMR fashion next to the suffocating Tenmei’s ear

“ This is how it should have been……unlike what you did, taking Youki away, then yourself…leaving me alone in pain….NO. this is how it should be, like we promised, 

 

   ….Together, forever……right, Tenmei Akiro…..?”

  And as Tenmei tried all he could to break free from the wire tightening each second around his neck, he saw that in Mirai’s other hand, is an activating bomb, ready to explode and bring all the Artemis facility down, perishing altogether!

 

   Tenmei had to make the hard choice, and with the strength and struggle for life, Tenmei Akiro quickly stabbed the cursed blade at himself, pushing hard the blade running through himself and pierced out backward, thrusting into Mirai’s back who leaned so close upon his twitching body.

    

   Mirai was forced to let go of the wire, and in haste twisting around Tenmei / Ark’arios back flipped and kicked the activating bomb in Mirai’s hand as far away as possible, which blew up at the center of the Artemis engine, breaking the whole base which crumbled, as roaring waves began splashing all over the place and before Tenmei Akiro could escape, he was swallowed in by the merciless waves, pulling the whole Artemis down to the abyss.

………..

    “ Our king is not safe !” strategist Bau Bu Tong hollered frantically

“ Quick! Send a messenger to escort the highness back! I Will Now activate the Artemis !!”

 

    “ But Master Bau !!!!” reported the Xin-an officials wailing with tremendous sorrow

“ The Artemis Project blew up !! Before it can vanquish the enemy !!!”

 

   “ NOOO !!!” Bau Bu Tong uttered and had a heart attack, as the medic quickly take him to the hospital.

 

…………

  “ YOU !!!!”

 

   Gasolia heard a voice cry out valorously behind his silver dragon-headed winged mobile walker as he saw a red huge metal Wild Tiger mobile walker charge up to him before he blocked the blow with his mobile arms

 

   “ OUR BATTLE WILL BE LEGENDARY !!!!!!!”

 

   And finally, the two warlords met, 

 

   Murong Fu the Maul beast wild tiger, 

 

  and Gasolia the silver Dragon, 

 

  Two titans clash, as Murong Fu’s metal Maul beast, began to transform into a red mobile knight with the Maul beast head as its chest, and the two huge robot giants began to wrestle and smash each other in the middle of Liao coast among all the other chaos around them.

……….

   “ TO ME !!! My fellow men !!!” 

 old Hector Zefield cried as he led his escape pods to escort all his fellow kingsmen back to Isandor safely.

 

   Nina and Griffon panted, after a long hasty escape from the gates of utter demise they ran through and dodged certain death as the Artemis sank deeper and deeper.

 

  “ Illustrious Rang, I can’t thank you enough !” Hector Zefield kowtowed to the military genius who quickly raised the old man back up to his feet

  “ The Axalara is yours !! And so is the loyalty of house Zefield !”

 

  And the old king came to his brave daughter and hugged her tightly 

“ My dear Nina, I am so proud of you today. You have protected Isandor your home with great pride, and I see that smol Isandor cannot contain the rising ambitions of the young anymore. 

   Nina, I see in you that you long an adventure too long, and now as your Father, you have my blessings, to join Mr. Rang and save not just one small isle, but the Whole of Kingdeniom with this Illustrious Man !!!”

 

   And Nina was so glad her father knew what she dared not ask of her old father and hugged her heroic father back with tears of joy.

 

    “ Rest assured, my lord, I will lead your daughter and these young heroes to grand resolve.”

Rang bowed sincerely.

   Just then Haru came to the exhausted Griffon and asked worriedly

 

  “ Where is Tenmei Akiro ?”

 

  to which Griffon could not reply.

………..

    Pushing up loads and loads of heavy metal rings and thick platforms that all crushed deep under the Liao coast surface, Tenmei Akiro with the last remaining strength of the Archdemon Berserker crawled out of the deep sunken wreck, and in his arms, he grasped the unconscious Mirai close to him as he leapt with one booming jump speeding up towards the sea surface and up once again to the fresh air Tenmei breathed back into his drying lungs.

 

   Quickly, Tenmei brought the unconscious Mirai to a nearby shore and pushed hard on the solid violet Parusefor chest armor countlessly until Mirai coughed out seawater and regained consciousness.

 

   “ No…….” Mirai  whispered in weak agony, lying on the shore as Tenmei Akiro took his leave slowly

   “ Please…….don’t……leave me…..again…….”

 

  To this, Tenmei Akiro shook his head gravely

 

   “ The Tenmei you know is already dead.” Tenmei Akiro decided at long last, to let go of the past

 

“ I have killed him. So You don’t need to die for him anymore. Live….and find your own path, whatever that makes you happy……I am sorry. Goodbye.”

 

   And Tenmei leapt to the air in flight, leaving Mirai sobbing alone on the lonely shore.

………….

   The two mecha titans fought on, to the extent that even though all the other mobile walkers, battleships, and airships around them have all sunk and destroyed, they went on brawling with their mobile walkers, fighting nonstop until there is an undisputed victor.

 

   “ And…..they are still fighting, my lord.” Flaming Genale looked through his high-tech virtual telescope glasses

   “ It might take another hour as we speak.”

 

  “ I’ll bet ten bucks for two hours.” Pablo tossed ten bucks on the table.

 

  “ NO. It stops now.” Milina shoved the ten bucks away from the table into her own pocket swiftly as she came to her lord Varche who was reading a book on the dynamics of Exia powers counteracting the Seed

   “ Your highness, You have to stop this charade. The war has taken too long, do something or we’ll be stuck here for days !”

 

  “ So she bet it’ll last days, huh? Wild guess.” Flaming wrote the bets down in his notebook.

 

  “ Fine.” Lord Varche closed his book and stood up, watching the battlefield remains with his high-tech telescope and saw, to his utter amazement.

 

  “ No way……”

 

  Varche showed what he saw by sharing his telescope screen with his clansmen, who all witnessed, 

  Ark’arios, the Lord Slayer, flying across the sky.

   “ Well, ladies and gentlemen~” lord Varche of the Red Exian Rune spoke with a long wide grin on his face, preparing his royal airship to lift off and his advanced armor putting itself onto his robes like a liquid intelligent metal

 

  “ Our War starts now ~~~”

….

………….

  “ Let go of me !!” senior strategist Bau Bu Tong ushered the medics out of the way as he crept out of his deathbed

  “ I have a lord to serve !”

 

  “ But sensei !! What can you possibly do now without the Artemis Project ?!”

Bau’s apprentice Chuan Guan Ching asked, trying not to sound sarcastic.

 

  “ What any loyal subject should !!!!” And old Bau Bu Tong took off his robes, to reveal a suit of Mobile Walker giant piloting underneath, donning his skinny frail body

  “ Chuan, though you may be cocky, I see that the Future of Xin-an depends on your bold perspective. Goodbye, my apprentice !!! You Master will now ride the condors to the West !!!!”

 

  And riding his winged skinny condor-like Mobile Walker, Bau Bu Tong sped forth at full speed towards the battlefield, aiming his Mobile walker straight at the enemy Mobile giant that is Gasolia’s silver dragon.

 

    “ Marong Fu…I have failed your son…..forgive me, for I now shall atone for my sins !!!!”

 

   And with an utter cry, Bau rammed his condor Mobile Walker straight at Gasolia’s and all went up with a Bang. After the smoke subsided, Murong Fu saw that Gasolia had activated his energy shield at the last moment of impact, blocking off almost all of the explosion, unscathed. In contrast, Bau Bu Tong has joined his ancestors in the far-away western paradise.

 

   “ That was a loyal smash.” Gasolia commented on Bau’s endeavors

“ To have loyal men such as he to sacrifice his life for you, you have won already on righteousness and kingship.”

 

   “ You too, to lead the feeble Tron Navy to a standstill to my proud Xin-an armies, You have already won my respects.”

   Murong Fu commented on Gasolia’s valor and commanding abilities

 

   “ A Worthy Opponent !!!!” Murong Fu praised, and left the battlefield, satisfied.

     And then and there, the Liao coast War ended, with both sides losing to each other.

……….

   “ Tenmei !!!!” Haru cried out as the young man and demon combo crash landed on to the Axalra airship that is heading away towards the south.

 

   Quickly, Haru rushed to Tenmei who was too tired to rise up and just lay there, exhausted.

 

  Even Arch Demon Ark’arios had spent many demonic energies on keeping Tenmei alive throughout all the fighting and water diving while crawling up from the whole Terminas wreck.

 

   “ Splendid !!” Rang clapped his feathered fan to his hands, very pleased by the outcome

“ Now we shall head south to Xin—---”

   “ Rang !!!! Missile incoming !!!!” Agnes shouted at once as she quickly activated the energy barriers as many photon missiles crashed at the Axalara, breaking the defense barriers in one fell swoop.

 

   Rang looked up with wide eyes, and uttered a cry of dismay

 

   “ Aiyah !!! You are right, my dear Agnes !!! I shouldn’t have depended on the fog for too long! The Terminas fleet has seen us as soon the fog dissipated !!”

 

   Quickly, the Axalara made to escape at full speed, dodging the coming missiles and laser beams showering down at them but to no avail, being hit in many places and engines!

  “ The missiles and lasers are too slow.” Varche was getting impatient with things he dims important now

   “ Fine. I’ll do it myself.”

 

  And King Varche Scrirocco, The Oochu-Goten King of Terminas, the Leader of the Celestial Beings, and Lord Bearer of the Red Exian Rune, First of his name, King of the Exia-men and the First Folk, Protector of the Upper Realms, the Dragon of his people, the Majestic, Lord and Ruler of Universe, came up to his royal airship fleet and let go of the energy restraints he put onto himself around the wrists, and immediately, his hand burst with red exploding aura, like a light pillar of sheer Red Exian force emitting nonstop from that one hand.

 

   And condensing that red beam coming out of his hand, Varche polished it into a long long long energy blade as long as a continent, and as strong and hot that could burn through the Tenka surface and pierce straight out of the other side of the globe, and with that long ass blade, Varche positioned himself to a half kneel 

 

    “ With this one Strike as a Lord of the Red Exiad Rune I bear, I shall End Thee, Ark’arios Lord Slayer !!!!!!!!”

   And all that was on the Axalara deck watched in terror as the sky was cut in half by the elongated red blade of sheer energy, coming down straight at them, ready to cleave them all out of existence.

 

   Tenmei Akiro saw this and tried to stand up but couldn’t, his powers were all diminished !!

 

  Just as all hope was lost, someone stood forth, up front facing the coming beam sword with great determination.

 

  “ Mi……Miula……?!?!?!” Tenmei Akiro croaked weakly in disbelief as the bossy annoying high school girl she knew, shy and unwilling to call for help and seldom believing in others, 

 

  has mustered the courage and determination to stand up for those that were in need of greater power to protect them from imminent devastation.

 

  “ …..Now is the time… I am needed…..” 

Haru whispered to herself, her voice shaking still, terrified also like the others, but she holds a power that might stand a chance, for these people, these honorable people that are willing to save countless lives from a dangerous facility no matter the risk they take. She wanted to be like them, to use their powers for good, to turn her cursed powers, into a blessing for someone else.

 

  And with a cry, Haru let go of the Seed inside her and the great blue energy force bloomed like a giant flower of grand protection, pushing the huge laser beam to a standstill right above the Axalara deck.

 

   Haru, with all her might, pushed upwards, 

 

  as Varche Scrirocco effortlessly pushed downwards, 

  without sentiment and all the notion simply put in that one Laser beamed blade, to crush the demonic entity that might smite them back.

 

  But to Varche King’s surprise, his blade couldn’t cut through the energy blast far away.

 

  It has another unseen aid !!!

  Haru looked around slightly, to see Tenmei Akiro, placing his hand on her shoulder, giving forth a new kind of power from within him, that turned Haru’s energy burst stronger and greater, into a shape of a rightful magic shield that shone bright blue.

 

   “ Use this power…..mortal girl…..” The Ark’arios croaked as through Tenmei a new different blue glow burst out of his chest, and Lo, such a new remnant of power dazzled so in Haru and Tenmei’s presence.

 

   It was a Rune, 

  An Exia Rune, 

  The Exia Rune blazed with Blue Flame.

  

   Varche King saw it and began to laugh, laughing at how the turntables and misjudgment he have made that have turned the tides to the fleeing opponent’s favor.

 

  And with one last push, both Haru and Tenmei forced the long great red energy blade back up to its maker as they went on pushing with all their might, letting the Axalara soar high and far, away from King Varche Scrirocco’s reach, 

   disappearing into the horizons beyond.

[................To be continued]

   

 

 

  

 

   

 

   

 

   

 

   

 

   

    

  

    

   

 

   

   

0