Great Strike Exia – episode 7
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter  <Ⅶ>

Day 7

 

Homunculus test subject No.3 has awakened, rather late than the others, and showed slower reactions to environmental stimuli.  Might consider euthanasia.

Day 14

 

Homunculus test subject No.3 has outlived the others as one of the 3 remaining test subjects. Responses and intuition improved, though sometimes showed blank-out situations. Might consider continuing observation.

Day 21

 

Homunculus test subject No.3 has completed all tests with flying colors and finished preparation, ready for mission. Well done, Test Subject No.3.

Day 42

 

Test Subject No.3 has succeeded in his first mission,  obtaining Relic no.5. I knew you could it, No.3.

Day 72

 

Things have slowed down with No.3 now that he is trapped with this other girl and her younger brother. Leave them,  No.3,  you have a mission to complete. 

Day 80

 

Successful infiltration to the next mission target, through the help of the girl and her younger brother. Well done,  No.3, you have exceeded my expectations, good job.

Day 94

 

Mission has failed, target not vanquished. Test Subject No.3 missing after impact. Presumed dead.

 

……

 

………..

 

………………. You are special, No.3, and though you have failed and the whole operation shut down, I will find you, and I will be watching over you, as long as you survive on your own.

 

……….Good Luck, No.3.

Day 101

 

Search unsuccessful, will continue tomorrow.

Day 132

 

Search unsuccessful, will continue tomorrow.

Day 282

 

Search unsuccessful, will continue tomorrow.

Day 564

 

Search unsuccessful, will continue tomorrow.

Day 1564

 

Search unsuccessful, will continue tomorrow.

Day 2472

 

Search unsuccessful, will continue tomorrow.

Day 3650

 

Finally, I have found, No.3. 

 

You have grown.

 

But seeing them hide you from me, and use you improperly like that brings shame to the whole League and disappoints me deeply. Only I am aware of your true potential more than anyone else.

Day 3653

 

Oh, No.3, you shouldn’t have done this alone. There were too many enemies and no true allies. Zabi is to blame for such a dreadful outcome, yet all I can do is stay here and watch.

 

At least you have found the Seed. Use it well, the Lords will swarm to you like moth to the flame.

Day 3656

 

Finally, I have escaped the DIrector’s scrutiny. You have inspired me much, No.3, now that I am free, I can show you the true extent of your great purpose which is to free the world from the restraints of the Runes. The rest I shall leave when we finally meet below.

  A figure in sharp bright blue high techno armor clad from head to toe, set fire over the narrow dark laboratory she had been locked up for more than ten years as the flames devoured the screens which she used to watch that one test subject all this time, now ready to meet the Homunculus test subject in person.

………..

………………..

After flying for an hour or two, the Axalara finally began to descend and crash-landed among grassy mount and plateaus, stuck in the woods.

 

“ Not a great landing.” Rang commented, observing the whole situation and the environment they were stranded in

“ At least we are all in one piece.”

 

“ This is still part of your master plan, right, Mr. Rang ?” Griffon checked with the military genius who shook his head joyfully

“ No! The energy burst pushed us way too far off course. But what be a greater adventure than being lost in the wild ?”

Rang chuckled and stepped out of the tilted airship stuck between many trees, took a good stretch, and breathed the fresh moist air.

Griffon too followed Rang out of the ship and too stretched his sore limbs and breathed the cool natural atmosphere in, feeling a wholesome familiar feel, like his first memories of his childhood times training in the Hanging Gardens with his friends and family, deeply rooted with nature, reminding Griffon of, home.

 

 Griffon smiled.

 

And a bullet flew across the side of his face followed by an echoing blasting gunshot.

 

“ Jives !!!! Rang! We are ambushed !!!” Griffon lay flat on the ground quickly and crawled his way back to the Axalara, to see Rang have already gone back on the ship, leaving Griffon standing in the field as target.

 

“ My apologies for not calling you back, Mr. Griffon, but I saw fresh footprints in the grass. We must leave.”

Rang then turned to Agnes his wife

“ My dear, we must escalate as soon as possible. Bandits are upon us !”

 

“ Can’t do !” Agnes called back, adjusting the airship controls and turning on all the engine motors to full power

“ We’re stuck, remember !?”

 

“ Oh, dear.” Rang scratched his chin

“ Mr. Griffon, Ms. Zefield, I fear we need to fight those ambushers back. Are you with me ?”

“ Of course, Mr. Rang! Let me help !” Nina Zefield took out her glaive and swallowed her meat bun.

 

“ Not again….” Griffon was reluctant, but their lives called for it.

 

“ I…..I can help…..!” 

Lo, wounded and covered up and down in bandages staggered up Tenmei Akiro our man, surviving many an ordeal since, having used all his powers to conjure a magic shield from inside him with the help of Miula Haru our girl, who was still in exhausted slumber.

 

“ No, Mr. Tenmei !! You just survived a stab wound made by yourself to escape certain death by strangulation! “

Rang hurriedly pushed gently the staggering Tenmei Akiro back to rest.

 

So Griffon with his twin Parusefor short halberds and Nina her glaive, accompanied by Rang and a Gatling gun started fighting back the ambushers that shot round after round of gunfire.

The two Griffon and Nina fought valiantly, cutting and smacking down many figures in crappy low-budget bullet proof vests and a single cloth as masks to block their faces. Seeing the attackers were weak bandits, Griffon and Nina went on into the woods in hot pursuit, and were met with a different bandit, covered in rags and broken armor from up and down, holding a long wide curved saber balancing the huge blade on his shoulder.

Nina struck the saber-holding bandit and after a few rounds saw that the bandit was different in skill and tactics.

Griffon charged also and lo this sabered bandit held himself well in both defense and offense that Nina and Griffon can’t take him down together.

 

Rang saw this and thought it was not good.

 

“ Mr. Griffon! Ms. Zefield! Come back !!” Rang cried but as soon as his voice finished, Griffon and Nina were both tripped by hard pokes at the foot from under the grass, their weapons taken by quick snatchers and scooped up high to a tree by one big animal poaching net device.

 

“ Let us go !!” Nina Zefield demanded fiercely, trying to tear the net with her bare hands but to no avail for the net ropes have spikes!

Griffon just gave up as Nina tried to tear the net next to him.

 

“ Ha ha !! We got big ship !!” 

the Leader, a plump fellow in rags and battered armor came out from behind his crappy troop of weaponized bandits, coming to his long-sabered knight’s side and looked up at the captured Griffon and Nina

“ And also a pretty gale~We’ve got ourselves a splendid night, boys !!” this fat bandit leader laughed with his vulgar men.

“ But Sir! The ship !” one of the fat leader’s goonies who poked Griffon and Nina to a stumble in the grass came to his lead

“ It has a Gatling gun !”

 

“ Not just a Gatling Gun !” Rang cried out from above the deck of the stuck Axalara

“ But mighty warriors and a strategist at your service !!”

 

“ What is he talking about ?!” The bandits asked themselves in wonder.

 

“ I am talking about you, EaldorMan of the Mounts, The Maul beast’s Bane, trailblazer of the freedom fighters of southern Xin-an, Callion Bravo sir !! You are the man I am looking for !!”

Rang courteously bowed on top of the Axalara.

 

“ How do you know it was me ?!” The fat bandit leader asked, perplexed.

 

" For your tactics in the guerrilla battles in the woods are unrivaled, and with the formations your men cleverly held firm, I see that you are also a man of military genius. For someone in the woods with such elaboration and imagination of strategy, there is no other guess than Callion Bravo the Mountain Lord !”

Rang spake with such sincerity that even the bandit leader was flattered.

 

“ Then who are you, with your strong soldiers and airship that has crashed ?!” This Callion Bravo asked with great interest.

 

And Rang smiled

“ Like you, we were fighting against Xin-an villains and Parusefor ninjas that we took out their secret Artemis Project and escaped here !!”

 

Hearing this, Callion Bravo was awed

“ I too am fighting the Xin-an villains and Parusefor ninjas and trying to find a way to destroy the Artemis buffoonery !!” Callion Bravo laughed and clapped his belly

“ Men, let go of the soldiers, they are friends, not foes! For they fight against the common enemy that is Murong Fu !!!”

 

“ But sir.” spake the rag-covered saber knight cautiously

“ What if he is lying ?”

 

“ I have seen through his eyes, and his loyalty to Justice is off the charts !” admired this Callion Bravo with such admiration towards the clever-spoken Rang.

Later as the bandit leader, I mean Trailblazer of the freedom fighters against Murong Fu’s rule led Rang and co down the secret mountain path, winding along the mountainsides walking at thin cliffs with the green grassy lands far down below their feet, a drop of certain death that is , as Haru thought, clinging tightly to Agnes as they ventured slowly and cautiously down the winding mountain track until they finally reached a village swarmed in pink blossoms of peach trees that bloomed infinitely across the endless fields and horizons.

 

“ This be our humble abode !” Callion Bravo introduced generously

“ Call it Peach Blossom Village !” 

 

Lo, the sea of pink, healing the weary hearts that were stressed by the war of earlier noon as the sun slowly started to set far behind the tall mountains that surround the small valley where the peach blossom village is situated, the pink flowers slowly turned dark pink, as if glowing like gentle lamps leading the way to a cozy stay.

 

“ You can earn a fortune just by Airbnb here.” Griffon marveled at the spectacular view, taking a picture with his U-phone and thought of sending it to Marian Amatsumina his crush, but hesitated, eventually decided not to, for he was supposed to fulfill his promise of slaying the Ark’arios, not have fun in desolate mountain villas.

 

Callion showed Rang and the crew homie places to rest and laughed

“ Do make yourselves at home, fellow freedom fighters! There will be a welcoming feast tomorrow night! Don’t miss that !”

 

“ Your generosity is off the charts, great Callion Trailblazer Bravo.” Rang thanked the ealdorman of the village on his team’s behalf

“  Rest assured, we shall surely repay your kindness in stratagem and heroic prowess !”

 

“ Ha ha! Your heroes are valiant, and the young lady warrior more so! But I saw a badly wounded fellow your men had to carry on a stretcher to come down the mount. Will he make it till next morn? Need I give him some of our village medicines from the elder granny living in the shrine ?”

Callion inquired like a true ealdorman of a village which he is.

 

“ That would be most splendid, please !” Rang accepted the good offer, and Callion brought the elder granny of the peach blossom shrine to Tenmei Akiro’s bedroom, and as Callion Bravo and the elder granny saw Tenmei Akiro, they both gasped in utter shock of terrifying realization, backend 3 feet did this granny, reaching the door as soon as she entered.

 

“ What’s the meaning of this terror ?” Rang asked curiously the granny.

 

“ This young man…Not human, has Demon. Bad.” the granny of the shrine shook her head and left the cottage in hurry.

 

“ Aiyah. You see the Demon inside him too, Ealdorman Callion ?” Rang asked curiously, ofhow a leader of a rebel party can see the Ark’arios hidden under the secret powers of the Archdemon.

 

“ Nay, I see not the Demon, Mr. Rang, but his face….that be a face, of a murderer !” Callion whispered in much unease, coming close to Rang’s ear

“ Have you heard of a warlord not far away from southern Kingdeniom by the name Tenmei Taro ?”

 

“ That’s a weird name, but I’ll allow it.” Rang nodded slowly

“ Not very familiar with this name. Who is this warlord you so speak ?”

 

And Callion Bravo began his tale

“ Ten years or more ago, when I was young and eager to uphold Justice over the war-torn lands of Kingdeniom, I met a great man, a man who does but the Right Thing, this hero man, whose judgment was never clouded by money nor power, did what he thinks is best for the people, for the country, and this man I swore to be his sworn brother of a different mother, this man, is Tenmei Taro.

He gathered heroes with the same ideals and built his own small kingdom of Justice and Freedom south of Kingdeniom, I was with him, and before I decided to leave to Xin-an to build my own kingdom of Justice, My sworn brother Tenmei Taro found this orphan kid, and adopted him right then and there. I asked him why, but he just said…..”

It’s the Right Choice to make.

Tenmei, in weakened rest and also listening to Callion’s tale while pretending to be sleeping, thought he heard a very familiar voice say to him. Those eyes, that face, bright with Righteousness.

Callion continued

“ Then one day while I was battling the Xin-an villains, a close friend sent a message and a news clip through the phone that so said, of the murder of Tenmei Taro right before Notorious Lasvet Hikaru, then still a young government soldier, came to fight him in the name of swarting his political enemies.”

 

“ So….Lasvet sent an assassin to assassinate this Tenmei Taro?” Rang asked.

 

“ No one ever truly knows, but one thing is sure, the boy that Tenmei Taro adopted, killed Tenmei Taro and opened the castle gates for Lasvet Hikaru to slaughter the people !”

Callion Bravo uttered, rage boiling in his voice

 

“ If this young man be the dastardly kid from that incident, then I shall avenge my sworn brother, and slay this young devil right here !!”

And Callion Bravo brought out his axe he brought with him at all times and marched on to heck Tenmei Akiro ‘s head !!

 

The Ark’arios was about to lash out and slay the fat buffoon but Tenmei stopped the Arch Demon, right before Rang lunged to stop the fat ealdorman at his killing.

 

Rang stopped Callion and quickly started to reason with the ealdorman

“ Be not hasty in killing, mighty ealdorman! What if he is just a young man with a very very similar name to your dead sworn brother…”

 

“ My sworn brother named that kid Tenmei Akiro. I will never forget that name !”

Callion Bravo boomed, huge axe in hand.

 

Aiyah, thought both Rang and Tenmei Akiro in great dilemma.

 

“ Well in that case,”  Rang bowed with a gallant smile on his face to the raged Callion Bravo

“ You have found the wrong person, for this young hero over here, is called Jyumei Akibo !! And never have this Jyumei Akibo murdered any heroic warlord such as righteous Tenmei Taro! I swear with my life !”

And Rang bowed so deep that Callion Bravo was moved, and believed the military strategist fully.

 

“ My apologies, I have almost slain your trusty hero man.” Callion Bravo bowed too in apology.

“ Tomorrow, I shall kill a boar for you and Jyumei Akibo !!”

 

“ Splendid !” Rang showed Callion Bravo out the door and closed it quickly, hurrying to the awakened Tenmei Akiro’s side

 

“ You are now Jyumei Akibo now. I am sorry.” Rang apologized.

 

“ Don’t be, Mr. Rang. Thank you for saving my life.” Tenmei thanked the military genius

“ But…why save me, a cursed being that has killed many even the righteous people that adopted him…..perhaps, I should atone for all these sins….”

Tenmei spake and wept, knowing yet another demeaning part of the truth of his lost forgotten past.

 

“ Yes. Atone by saving many many more lives.” Rang bowed seriously by the wounded young man’s bed

“ Surely what you have done cannot be undone, but what you do now, is your choice to make, of good or evil, is all up to you. And that is what matters now, the Present! Don’t fear the past, young Tenm..Jyumei Akibo, for everyone is stronger than what is no longer there which is the past.” 

 

Tenmei Akiro nodded, and thanked the strategist yet again

“ By the way, I should tell everyone to call me by my new name through U-phone secret message as quickly as possible.”

 

“ Great idea, I’ll help.” 

And Rang sat by Tenmei Akiro’s bedside, sending quick secret messages to the group.

“ Huh….? Jyumei Akibo…..? Are you kidding me…..?” Haru muttered in bed, reading the strange message that just came from Tenmei Akiro through the Twittie app.

………

  Lasvet Hikaru, notorious prime minister of Tron capital, now a new title as Loser of Liao coast as the people call him now, walked down the corridor of the Tron City center towards his office, angered and ashamed by all that transpired in Liao coast.

 

But a messenger rushed in before Lasvet could even have time to sit down as the messenger cried in terror and urgency

“ Grave Tidings, Prime Minister !!!!! Turn on the News Now !!!”

 

“ If your job is to tell me to watch the news instead of telling me what the news was, then you are no better than being dead.”

Lasvet Hikaru muttered with such a grievance as he turned on the TV in his office, to see several helicopters surrounding what seems like a huge rocky formation, a large Plateau if you will, erected out in the middle of the busy Tron city streets, pretty near the Freedom and Justice Memorial Tower.

 

“ The F-ck ?!?!” Lasvet Hikaru screamed at the news title [High plateau rises overnight! Parusefor invasion At Once ?!]

 

“ It’s as they say, Prime Minister !” the messenger spake trembling all over

“ The plateau…it rose in a night, and it is…it is made, by the Lord! The Lord of the Parusefor assassins, the Lord bearer of the Exia Rune that blazes Purple….HE now stands on that said plateau……..Nero Prime has taken over Tron !!!!”

In no time, Lasvet Hikaru came to the huge plateau as tall as buildings nearby, made of sheer rock from below, stood firmly in the middle of the busy streets, as paparazzi helicopters took pictures from above and policemen adjusted traffic as the rest of Tron went on their normal lives.

 

“ What is the meaning of this ?!?!?!” Lasvet Hikaru shouted from below the plateau angrily

“ How dare you use your unorthodox Exia powers on Tron city, on My City !!!”

 

And Lo, even Lasvet notorious Hikaru could but stare in silence as the tall dark cloaked shadow of thee Grand Assassinator, the First of the Strachilds and Prime Paruseforon of his tribes folk came out on top to reveal his iron dark purple armor-clad under his cloak, a vast stone sword shaped more like a gigantic slab he grabbed in his hands, staring down at the petty Prime Minister down below with those burning eyes in that head that was but an igniting ball of bursting purple flame on top of where the neck should attach.

 

This Nirvariel Nero Prime Paruseforon looked down, and spoke

 

“ Liao was but a decoy, to this step to take Tron.”

 

Lasvet was lost for words, as he saw, someone else of a very different appearance than the Boombastic Nirvariel Nero Prime, an aged man in a scientist robe of white, coming to the Parusefor Prime’s side, also looking down at the Prime minister with such hate.

 

Lasvet Hikaru immediately recognized who the aged professor-like figure was.

 

“ You…..I thought you were dead !” Lasvet uttered in disbelief.

 

“ Nay !” answered this angered professor figure standing by the Parusefor Prime

“ I have sought the Paruseforon’s help, to see you fall !!! Unless !!!!”

 

This professor cried 

 

“ Unless, You tell me, Where my daughter Miula Haru is right now !!!!”

 

spake angrily this man,  Miula Kenshi, father of Miula Haru.

Lasvet shook his head slowly

 

“ I…….I WON’T !!!!!” and the notorious Prime Minister cackled wickedly as the furious professor Miula Kenshi and silent Nirvariel Nero Prime

“ Bring it on, You two Suckers !!!! My Tron navy may lose, But my Tron Army is not for show !!!! You want Tron ?!?! Over My Dead Body, you insolent Rune Bearer !!!!!”

Lasvet cursed so, for he hated the Exian Rune Lords most for being strong only by bearing an old rune of alien origin, while he has to fight his way up to Prime minister’s seat with all the cunning and schemes he could pull off all his life. Now he will not bend down and let Lords of Exian Runes trample his city, for he too is a proud, and notorious Prime minister of Tron himself.

 

“ Spread the news of this professor Miula Kenshi negotiating with the enemy Parusefors.”

Lasvet told his messenger

“ Mayhap I can find the Seed back through him….”

………..

  “ Ealdorman !!! Help, Ealdorman !!!”

 

 Callion Bravo rushed to help early next morn to those in need, while Rang accompanied the fat leader and village master to the scene.

 

“ What is it, Lucio ?”

Callion asked the man, who was the dude that poked Griffon and Nina down to a trip with his strong poking pole.

 

“ It’s my brother Marino! He said he met a Demon in armor when he was outside in the dead of the night and it scared him shitless !!”

Lucio uttered in terror and worry

“ Now Marino is unable to do the farm work and I can’t do it all alone! Help my brother, Ealdorman! Please !”

 

“ Sure thing.” Callion promised and with Rang by his side, they went to investigate Marino privately. Indeed, the man was scared shitless, trembling in the corner, muttering incohesive words like a lunatic.

“ What were you doing last night, Marino ?” Callion asked the terrified man.

 

This Mario replied stammering

“ I…..I was heading to that Zefield girl’s cottage, to see if she’s asleep……then….”

 

“ The hell are you checking on other girls’ sleep you freak! You should be in jail !” Rang admonished the wrongdoings despite the man being spooked

“ We’ll deal with that later, carry on.”

 

“ Then….this entity walked by right before me in a transparent armor that materialized as I got too close, and it was bright blue, sizzling hot and it seemed to snatch my soul with his shining hand and I screamed, shiting all the way…..”

 

“ Explains the odd smell this morning.” Callion and Rang both nodded in understanding.

 

“ Let me get things clear, you say the armor is transparent, then turned bright blue ?” Rang asked and the Marino guy nodded.

 

“ Not black Demonic armor ?” Rang asked.

 

“ No.” Marino shook his head

“ It was so futuristic like from a different time period, and the way it materialized from transparent form….it’s like a Predator.”

 

“ Are we supposed to reference that here ?” Callion Bravo asked Rang.

 

“ No. But I don’t think anyone is watching this novel seriously, so don’t mind.” Rang shrugged.

 

But when Callion and Rang turned back to face Marino, to see that he had pissed himself again! Shaking as if in a serious episode of seizure, uttering nonsense as his trembling finger pointed up behind Callion and Rang, who both turned around, 

 

to see 

 

The transparent Armor materializing before their eyes, with rocket launcher cannons as hands, standing right behind them.

 

Rang jumped like a cat that was spooked by a cucumber behind him while it was eating and Callion cried out in shock and bravery, bringing out the great axe he carried everywhere with him and hauled down at the armored bright blue being, which with a simple flick of the blue armored beings fingers, it generated a strong force that blew Callion out of the house and crashed onto the grassy ground outside, where everyone screamed in shock and surprise.

 

“ What is it ?!?!” brave Nina Zefield rushed out of the food stand, swallowing the mutton stew in one gulp and grabbed her glaive in action, to see the bright blue armored being walk out of Marino’s hut, sizzling with hot steam and staring at them villagers all ominously.

 

Nina hacked the armored being with her glaive, but an energy force repelled her hack, and Nina was sent flying off back to the food stand

“ One more, please !” Nina cried as the stew seller gave Nina one more cup which she gulped in one go and went back to fight the untouchable armored being, only to be pushed back again from where she started.

 

“ Wait !!!” Rang came to the bright blue menacing being in armor, trying to reason with it

“ What is it you want ?!”

“ ……..Test subject Number 3……..”

 

the armored being replied in a robotic whisper as it pushed Rang aside, moving on to Tenmei….Jyumei Akibo’s hut, crashing the door down instead of opening it, for the being was too used to doors that open by themselves that she never stopped to try to open one.

 

“ I am Jyumei Akibo !!!!” Tenmei Akiro clarified himself out loud as soon as he heard his door crumble

“ I didn’t…….oh shit.”

 

Tenmei Akiro looked at the bright blue armored being up and down, and so did the being, staring at Tenmei Akiro for so long.

 

“ ……Can I help you…..?” Tenmei Akiro asked, pushing the Ark’arios back inside him to not cause more trouble.

 

“ …..I have come……..to bring you back………”

replied the being in a distorted voice as it finally took off its bright blue sharp helmet, revealing a woman slightly older than Tenmei, skin like pale white snow and short hair of light emerald metallic blaze

 

“ Come with me………..Number 3……..”

this young woman whispered in a dreamy voice, with eyes that radiate dark orange powers of the beyond

“ Come…..home…..with…….me……..”

 

Soon the whole village gathered at Tenmei Akiro’s doorstep, all watching in awe at the alien being encountered before their eyes.

Nina slurped her mutton stew while watching, and Haru too watched worriedly.

Rang observed the mysterious woman’s armor closely behind some distance away, brooding of the armored being’s origin.

 

Griffon just woke up and was amazed at what was happening outside Tenmei Akiro’s door

“ Guys! What the……gosh, what’s that smell? Did someone shit on the sidewalk ??”

“ …..Miss, I am deeply sorry, but You found the wrong person.” Tenmei Akiro calmly explained to the bright pale skinned young woman who seemed more and more out of this world like an alien from Outer Realta, as the people of Tenka refer to as Space

 

“ I am not Number Three. I am Ten….Jyumei Akibo.” Tenmei Akiro saw Callion Bravo also watching amongst the curious crowd outside his door

“ But….if you need help, I can help find this number three that you lost, okay ?”

 

“ I……have…..watched you…….since you…..were…made.” the armored woman whispered, speaking slowly as if the language was foreign to her

“ I watched you…..every…where..you go……I looked for you……for …..ten…..years……Come back with me…..Please……”

 

And Tenmei Akiro sighed

 

“ Give me one day, to think about it, okay ?” Tenmei Akiro finally gave in

“ And tomorrow, I will give you a reply.”

The young lady’s eyes brightened and she beamed at Tenmei like a child getting a long-awaited present at long last

 

“ ………Tomorrow !”

she replied with such excitement that part of her voice cracked, but still they got to an agreement, and putting her helmet back on and with a leap high up to the air, she was gone.

“ ……….She’s kinda hot.” Marino said after a long silence.

……….

“ Alright, quick meeting! Ten…Jyumei Akibo! Are you following that woman ?!” Rang asked Tenmei as soon as the Rang Axalara crew all gathered in a secret room where Callion won’t hear them.

 

“ Yeah…I think it’s a valid idea. Look !” Tenmei Akiro explained

“ She knows who I am, She’s been watching me all this time, and see ?! She doesn't want to kill me !” Tenmei Akiro showed everyone in the room his point 

“ I think it’s a win-win!”

 

“ But Tenmei Kun, what if she’s not what she seemed to be ?” Agnes asked caringly

“ What if…she’s a ploy from those who want to kill you along with the Demon inside you?"

 

" Valid point. You should definitely stay.” Griffon suggested, only planning to kill Tenmei and Ark’arios himself when he finally mustered the courage to, which is never.

 

“ She’s a powerful foe.” Nina Zefield nodded, drinking tea after a massive eating session to try to fight the armored being

“ If she goes against us, we can hardly win. If you surrender yourself, then we will all lose to her. I suggest you stay.”

 

“ I suggest stay.” Agnes nodded as well.

 

“ I suggest stay.” Griffon nodded as well.

 

“ But guys….” Haru raised a hand

“ If Tenmei, I mean Jyubei Akibo here doesn’t follow her, she’ll definitely take him away by force. What then ?”

 

“ We will fight her together !” Nina Zefield bravely spake.

 

“ Rang? What do you suggest ?” Agnes asked her husband, who was suddenly strangely silent and was watching his U-phone attentively, with an expression of grave tidings within what he just saw.

 

“ Huh? What ?” Rang asked, shoving his phone quickly back into his robes.

 

And everyone, through pure instinct, all turned on their U-phones and saw, Lo!

[ High plateau rises in Tron overnight! Parusefor invasion Occurs! ]

 

[ Traitor of state Miula Kenshi! Sells capital to the enemy! ]

  Everyone watched the news speechless.

  Haru dropped her phone to the wooden floor with a loud CLANK.

[............to be continued]

0