Chapter 334: marrying the blind old noble man Markus
98 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 334: marrying the blind old noble man Markus

The new technique is good, but it would last till the end of tier 2.

But the information that Mohini had on hand can be analyzed till it can make technique that can let her reach till tier 5.

Before reaching tier 5 Mohini has to think of a way to obtain more of this information.

This information is related to the Universalists community of the ancient times.

They start as jack of all traders and then move on practicing technique that can improve all the specific stats.

The improvement depends on the person training and his diligence.

Also this community because extinct just because of the greed towards their practice technique.

Their practice technique has long since destroyed but the information is still there in bits and pieces.

It is said that the sanctuaries were created by these people in the first place.

Mohini gave the remaining information to the Sherlock Holmes to analyze.

There is also Evelyn that can help with some deciphering and computer experts that can try various combinations of the information analysis to form the techniques.

……….

Mohini let them be and continued to improve the ark ship with the materials that they just got.

The process is smooth but the materials they got as a little low level.

Well, what you can expect from the bottom feeder that would try to rob the new comers.

But still something is better than nothing.

She also went around getting some necessities before managing things of the ark.

With everything arranged she moved to the safe island in the ring one.

She is going to put on a show saying that she was able to complete her genetic essence volume because of a strong backer.

She will not mention who that backer is and no one would ask as long as they don’t want to provoke someone strong.

The strong people still try to investigate but they would not get any information as there is no real backer.

This plan would commence from that very day and Mohini would move to the second ring in a month.

This time will still be spent collecting genetic essence of the tier 1 monsters.

Some of her people still have to fill up their genetic essence bar.

With Mohini they can move on to the second ring but they cannot improve unless they fill up their genetic essence.

They will not face any tribulation instead they will be promoted to the next tier as long as Mohini is promoted after filling up the genetic essence.

Also if Mohini brings out people in the second ring then they would directly appear at tier 2.

So Mohini doesn’t have to worry about collecting more genetic essence of the tier 1 now.

…………..

She started to enjoy her peaceful days while cooking various things.

At the same time Mohini started to spread rumor that she got a backer and she is going to enter the second ring soon.

Right around that time she also received a call from Joe that told her to come to the main land to speak about something.

During this time she became strong and popular, but not strong and popular enough to escape from the clutches of Joe.

Well that is what he thought but he doesn’t know that Mohini is not like other women.

She is a complete bitch.

But still she wanted to take a shot at the things in the current situation.

The wealth of the blind nobleman that he brought would be very high and she wanted to take it all.

As for Joe, it is time to send him on his way.

She got some special artifacts from the system that can make Joe either become her obedient servant or die on the spot.

With that she returned to the main land and went straight to the city that Joe wanted her to go.

There she was contacted by Joe and told her to get ready to be fucked for the night.

Mohini accepted and got along with Joe for the night.

During that time she used the artifact to slowly make Joe come under the power of artifact.

It did not let him lose his will and thoughts.

It is just that he would not harm her and does beneficial things to her.

On the next day he made her dress up well and took her to meet with the old noble.

The old noble wanted a virgin woman even though he was blind and would die in a month.

Joe gave Mohini a pill that would make pussy excrete mucus like thing over night and create a membrane that is very similar to hymen.

In the morning she became a virgin.

The person that checks her virginity for the blind noble man would be managed by Joe.

So the things are easily completed.

On that very day the old blind man and Mohini got married.

She did not even bother to know his name but well she found out that this man is called Markus.

On that night the Markus tried his best to take her virginity.

On the other hand Joe did everything to make the entire wealth of Markus register in the name of Mohini.

Mohini knows that Joe would not be under the spell for a long time.

So she has other thoughts about this matter.

On the next day there is a reception for the wedding.

Mohini’s perverted thoughts flared and she decided to wear a special dress for the reception.

There are two love symbol stickers on her nipples that have two holes to let out her erected nipples at the center.

That is the top and for the bottom she is wearing a stringed under wear that did not cover anything at all.

On the top of all this she put on a transparent gown for the touch of the blind old man.

This way he would feel that she is wearing clothes but he don’t know that everything that should be out is already out.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 480 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4