Chapter 336: performing a sexy dance naked
138 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 336: performing a sexy dance naked

Mohini said and started to perform a sexy dance jiggling her tits as if giving a tit job and shaking her ass as of riding on the top of a dick.

The guests started to get crazy looking at the hot dance of Mohini and they are also in the mood.

Most of them took out their dicks and started to jerk off looking at Mohini’s hot dance.

Some of the woman that did not want to participate in this mess has already left right after the blind nobleman was hospitalized.

The remaining women are very lustful.

Either they wanted to have an orgy or they wanted to fuck Mohini.

Whatever the situation is they are rubbing their pussies looking at Mohini right now.

Soon Mohini removed her nipple patches and the small string underwear.

She got on her knees facing the group with her ass and used her hands to stretch her butt cheeks.

Her everything was revealed.

Then she spoke.

“Slap my bitchy ass.

This is free.”

As soon as she said that a woman came over and slapped her ass.

“Phat”

A red hand print appeared on her milky white ass.

Immediately after that another person came over and slapped her.

Just like that the orgy started.

Slowly the people removed their dresses and revealed their beautiful dicks and pussies.

The doors of the reception hall were closed and the surveillance cameras were switched off.

The guards outside also came in with their big dicks swinging around.

Naturally the first target of being fucked is Mohini.

Soon after that her pussy, asshole and mouth were penetrated at the same time.

Her mouth even had two dicks at the same time almost breaking her small mouth.

Her pussy is being grinded by a dick, her nipples are pinched and her tits formed differed shapes with every hand that pulled her.

Her ass got so many slap marks that her entire ass has turned red with the same level as her blushing face.

But still someone is always slapping her on the ass again and again.

She moaned with every slap and her pussy and ass hole tightened almost breaking the dicks inside.

The tightness and softness is heavenly.

She sucked all the dicks dry and the lustful woman did not hold back.

They came over and got their pussies eaten by Mohini and they helped pinch her clit so hard that Mohini felt her clit might fall off.

But still she like the pleasure and moaned like a street whore.

That night Mohini formed many close contact with those lustful nobles.

Early in the morning the people woke up in the hall as they fell asleep on the floor after exhaustion.

The people before leaving wrote a note and took their visiting card out.

They put it straight into the pussy of Mohini before leaving.

They left contact info for Mohini.

While Joe that woke up collected the contacts and gave them the contact of Mohini as she ordered him before the orgy last night.

They will all become her business partner in various businesses that are previously maintained by the blind old man.

As for the favors Mohini knows how to get the favors from all of them.

So no one was worried about this matter.

The next few days Mohini visited the blind old man that would definitely die in the hospital.

All of his properties and contacts were transferred to Mohini right now with the help of Joe.

Mohini is planning to kill Joe before but now she changed her mind.

He can act as her pimp to gain more contacts and wealth for her.

As for the control of him, she doesn’t have to.

With the help of the system she changed a small thing.

That is all of his money and wealth was written in her name and he accepted the system contract.

No matter what he earns, everything would be automatically registered to her name by the system.

So that is how things are.

During this time Mohini simulate every day to improve her stats.

Most of her stats reached 280 without counting the genetic essence improvement of her stats.

Now she is going to enter the pirates of the Caribbean world.

The highest stats requirement of this series is 300 stat points in any specific stats.

That is the sea monsters and captain cursed people of Davy Jones.

With the genetic essence points she has, she can easily take care of the situation.

“Ding

Player, do you wish to enter the fantasy world today?”

Mohini accepted with a nod.

Immediately the system activated and a white portal appeared.

As soon as Mohini entered the portal she was in a familiar white room.

Then she got the information about the fantasy world.

“Ding

Fantasy world: pirates of the Caribbean (Series if continued)

Please select the options below.”

Mohini started to choose the options.

Difficulty: Disaster mode: 140 percent difficulty

Mohini did not choose the doomsday mode because she is going to take in some of her people to enter the fantasy world this time along with her ark ship.

So Mohini cannot make things difficult for them.

She is not taking all of her women instead a few of the strong men and strong woman that can fight with cold weapons.

The number of slots she can get is the number of people that her ark ship can hold.

With all her improvements her ark ship can hold 100 members.

Mohini is not going to start as a pirate but as a merchant ship.

She is going to use the same tactic as England government used to subdue the Spanish government.

The only difference is that she would steal from everyone.

Taking in her subordinates and bringing them back would not cost anything.

But she has to be sure to let them alive when returning.

In her group there are people from the mummy fantasy world, Jormungand world, and black lagoon world….

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 480 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
4