Chapter 342: the hidden vaults of the king
61 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 342: the hidden vaults of the king

Mohini’s naval achievements along with her support of special night medicine and beauty medicine have let Mohini have special military rank and nobility granted by the British crown.

The current ruler of the British Empire is king George 1,

Mohini’s services were much appreciated and she was awarded with the noble rank of Baron, and the naval rank of captain.

But that awarding day she got her pussy filled with the fat cock of King George while his wife the queen is sucking the dicks of some guards in secret.

Well not an official captain instead an unofficial one that has powers of the captain.

Prince George 2 has become close to Mohini and he gave Mohini some strong ship improving materials from him.

But the return is once again a fat cock in his pussy and the new princess and the future queen of King George 2 is already cheating on his with Mohini’s men.

She is a beauty at good age.

Mohini’s men took caution to not to impregnate her and let her have as much of fun as she wanted.

The most important thing that she got is related to improving Ship’s cargo with a hidden compartment.

He is really cunning as he did not give Mohini anything related to make her ship have more agility or firepower.

On the other hand the fat Prince George 2 received the night life medicine from Mohini and beauty products for his wife Caroline of Ansbach.

Caroline of Ansbach is really a beauty and Mohini got to meet her once.

Mohini’s charm is so high that she was able to put a big green hat on the head of price George 2 when he went to play with the women outside.

Caroline of Ansbach specifically gave Mohini, the sails of the ship that can improve the speed of the ship by 10 percent.

This is for Mohini’s and her men’s service to satisfy her royal pussy.

Other than that she also gave the locations of the warehouse of the royal family.

This is where they hide the special materials of ships, weapons and other things along with the loads of valuables.

She told her when she was thoroughly satisfied by Mohini’s men and it was a slip of tongue in her happiness.

Well Mohini planned to visit that place and then change the things into normal ones with the help of her people.

Creating imitations is very easy for them.

All of Mohini’s women were disguised so that they would not attract the attention of some cheap dogs.

Mohini took Titia to this place to check out the things.

There is security here but they can be put to sleep after putting sleeping medicine into their food and water.

The fastest ship black pearl also known as the wicked wench was made from the special materials that are similar to the materials here by the east India Company.

They traded them with the goods they got from India and the countries near India.

The construction design of the ship is not here but in the safe of the king that was hidden secretly.

Fortunately for Mohini and unfortunately for them the secret safe of the country is also here.

The entire palace is guarded by soldiers and this warehouse is behind the palace which was also guarded heavily.

Not only the British but other countries also have a warehouse like this in the mansion of the king and even some nobles had this kind of thing.

In these big warehouses they would usually store valuable materials like spices, ship materials, weapons to arm the guards,

This is just a cover as this big warehouse has connection to an underground warehouse where the real special things are hidden like tons of gold and silver, safe’s with gemstones and ornaments…..

All these things are hidden here.

The most valuable things and family heirlooms would be kept inside the special safe in the bedroom of the king.

Also there is an escape route leading to this warehouse connecting along with an underground warehouse that is locked from both sides.

The real valuables and secrets were placed here.

This is equal to the wealth of the entire country.

Most of the European countries arrange things like this and they are mostly hidden in the big warehouse of the castles or the palaces.

Mohini already got the location from the future queen and decided to make a visit here.

Any way she cannot speak the truth as she is having an affair with Mohini and her men.

So Mohini used her chance to sneak in along with Titia.

Neither of them is wearing any big clothes other than that one that hold their bubbling tits in place.

The bottom part is completely free without any restrictions.

The excitement of getting watched and running around naked as already made their pussies went.

They are leaving a cum trail along the way as they left searched around.

Even though there are many guards Mohini just blew some sleeping powder smoke to put them all to sleep quickly.

After getting inside the warehouse Mohini let Titia look around to check the things.

The things in the visible warehouse are all just spices and other tradable materials instead of anything good.

There are many barrels of gun powder, cannons and weapons.

Mohini did not touch them but looked around carefully for the hidden entrance to the underground warehouse.

The entrance was hidden under the big cases of cannon balls.

Normally it takes at least 10 people to move these big cases to the side but for Mohini with her space it was very easy.

She took out the cannon ball cases into the space and put them on the side.

This revealed the bog door that is made of strong iron and it was covered by wooden boards.

Mohini moved them and picked the locks quickly.

Those guards would not wake up till early in the morning tomorrow even if the elephants running by their side.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 490 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4