Chapter 345: rewards of the first task after 8 years
79 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 345: rewards of the first task after 8 years

Unfortunately jack sparrow is as slippery as an eel to capture him.

Also stealing the compass from him is useless.

Players have to make a deal with the plot line characters when they want to get the artifacts of the other party.

Also plot line characters can steal them back and the players would lose the ownership of the artifacts if that happens.

So Mohini has to make sure that she gets what she wanted in the smoothest way possible.

8 years passed by and Mohini would visit Elizabeth from time to time whenever she come to this side for trading.

Elizabeth became fond of Mohini as she listened to her sea adventures whenever she came.

Because of her noble title and the deeds of Mohini, governor Swann did not stop her from approaching her daughter.

Well the age difference between Elizabeth and Mohini is far less than the age difference between Norrington and Elizabeth.

Also Mohini looks much younger as if she was only 18 years old even now.

Well she is a girl and Elizabeth is also a girl so he did not have any problem with them meeting but not as a future son in law.

But during the years the reputation of Mohini has becoming more and more towards being a pirate.

Actually governor Swann found that Mohini is attacking all kinds of ships that include pirate ships and merchant vessels that came across her.

But she only kills pirates and human traffickers.

As for the other merchant vessels she would leave them be.

In the recent time they got news that the value of Mohini in the eyes of nobles has reduce because Mohini stopped giving them night life medicine.

With the medicine gone those nobles were unable to get their dicks hard on even if there is a beauty standing naked in front of them.

This made them even angry.

At the same time their wives are also losing their beauty after not getting any beauty medicine from Mohini.

They got the location from where Mohini got medicine for them.

But after searching all they found is a ruined village in the southern part of Africa.

This ruined village was set up by Mohini during one of her travels.

She used this as an excuse for ending the cooperation with the big wigs Europe.

Mohini’s ship has already been upgraded to the level she wanted and it is a unique ship with many features now.

Not many ships in the ocean can fight against Mohini’s ship and survive.

So Mohini doesn’t have to stay in the white side any longer.

Since it is like that Mohini stopped being a business man and became a full time pirate.

As Mohini cannot produce more of that night life medicine and beauty creams the nobles of Europe also lost interest in Mohini.

So they did not protect him and even released wanted posters of Mohini.

They wanted to raid the mansion of Mohini but unfortunately for them they did not get the chance to.

Before becoming the full time pirate Mohini build a huge secret tunnel in the Treasure Island that she previously got the flint’s treasure.

Also this is close to the port of London near the Scottish islands.

Sneaking here and hiding things is much easier.

There is a secret room built here inside the mountain caves for the people to live.

There are coves to hide the ship and spend the nights here if needed.

This island belongs to Mohini after she claimed it.

There is no need for any written proofs and records.

But she still made the records from the British government that this island belongs to her on a special contract made by the system by king George 1.

Because of the anxiety of the previous loss and other things king George 1 died early and Prince George became the new king.

The main plot would start soon and Mohini has the same level of popularity as that of other pirate captains and she can even has a ship that is on the same level of legendary ships.

So Mohini is very popular and other players are envious.

Some of them got on the ships of pirates while others got on the Ships of British and Spanish navies.

Well there are a few that wanted to become the pirate captains with their subordinates.

They had rich background from the real world.

Unfortunately for them this world needs collective effort than an individual effort.

They barely formed a crew to sail a ship that can be reluctantly called a pirate ship.

Well there are some players that formed merchant ships but they were looted quickly and they became offshore merchants.

As long as they make money they can get through with the penalty and might even make small profits.

As for the impression and filling up points they are trying their best to fill using the contacts with the nobles.

The 8 years time period is already over and the main plot is about to be start.

Mohini reputation has already reached 200 points of reputation.

As reward Mohini got the following options as choice.

“Ding

Choose two of the following rewards

Option 1: Revival card for subordinates (3 times usage)

Option 2: penalty escape card (3 time usage)

Option 3: stolen artifact ownership card (3 times usage)

Option 4: 10 percent favorability improvement card (3 times usage)

………..”

Mohini looked at the list of options and chose 1 and 3

She did not fear about the penalty but losing subordinates can have problems.

Naturally a subordinate can be revived in those three ways but this is an extra.

This will not affect the three chances of revival.

This revival card is not available in the system store either.

This is very valuable.

As for the stolen artifact ownership card is even better.

If Mohini was able to steal the jack sparrow's compass and claimed it ownership then it will belongs to Mohini even without formally contracting with jack sparrow.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 490 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

3