Chapter 347: Elizabeth exhibits her tits are reward
99 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 347: Elizabeth exhibits her tits are reward

She blushed and sobered up from the breathless state.

She looked at Mohini and nodded her head saying

“I do”

Mohini smiled and kissed her.

Norrington has not arrived yet.

Jack stopped a distance away looking at the kissing couple and Mohini’s appearance.

The kissing of two beauties made his dick hard but he controlled himself.

Mohini is done with the kissing and looked at jack sparrow.

“Hello mister jack sparrow, it is nice to meet you.”

During her journey Mohini may be lucky or some other reason has never met jack sparrow or the black pearl even once.

Well jack is not in a good situation as he was marooned right before the entry of the players in this fantasy world.

“It is nice meeting you too.

Do we know each other…?”

Mohini only smiled without answering him.

Mohini slowly got up revealing her curves while Elizabeth also stood up closing her clothes so as to not to show her revealing tits.

Her face is blushing.

But Mohini whispered something in her ears making her face turned red and she immediately let go off her hands.

This showed her bountiful tits that busted out of the tight dress.

Jack’s eyes almost popped out looking at the tits of Elizabeth.

Elizabeth’s pussy became wet.

Mohini knows this because her hand from behind is rubbing the ass hole and pussy of Elizabeth from between the cracks of her ass.

“Mister Jack, do you like what you are looking.”

Jack did not answer her question as he was busy admiring the pair of tits of Mohini and Elizabeth.

Mohini whispered few more words to Elizabeth about some instructions that she wanted Elizabeth to do.

Mohini took Elizabeth and swam towards the port where the two soldiers are waiting.

Jack also moved along.

“Mister Jack, we can talk things through in detail after the little skirmish is over.”

Elizabeth is fine and she placed her on the wooden walkway.

Then the group of people arrived with guns and swords.

They all saw the two beauties standing there baring their curves making their dicks stand up.

Norrington and governor Swann knows Mohini very well.

“It is nice meeting you again gentle men.”

Mohini smiled at them.

Their eyes are complicated as the woman that they once looked up to have become a pirate.

But still she is as beautiful as ever.

Their eyes are looking towards Elizabeth too because her tits are out.

Governor Swann immediately came over to cover Elizabeth and glared at Mohini.

On the other hand they concentrated on jack sparrow too.

Mohini’s hands are cuffed and Elizabeth wanted them to leave Mohini.

The identity of jack sparrow was identified and the name of Mohini also came out.

Jack seems to have heard of Mohini and he looked at Mohini and said.

“Ahaaaa, so it is Captain Mohini.”

It is nice to meet you.

Jack shook the hands of Mohini with his cuffed hands.

But he made an accidental move to touch her tits instead and smile at Mohini as if he did nothing wrong.

At the same time he is observing the reaction of Mohini to see if she is angry.

But Mohini only moaned with his touch and smiled at him like a lewd bitch for the touch.

There is lust in her eyes instead of anger.

With the words of Elizabeth the fight stopped and Mohini started to move to the edge as if talking to them.

Jack seems to know what is happening and silently took his things from the soldier as Mohini speaks and followed Mohini.

Mohini is speaking to distract the group.

“Oh, you got the promotion to be a commodore Norrington.

The time is flying by.

I came here to congratulate you but it seems like I am not invited here….”

Mohini took a sharp turn and hit the goods moving crane hand at the dock mechanism.

Immediately the rope flew away and Mohini flew up along into the air.

Jack sparrow did not stay ideally by and caught the rope along with Mohini.

But he did not get the rope instead he got her slim waist with her fragrant pussy right on his face.

Mohini moaned loudly with the sudden touch causing the soldiers to be daze with lust and erections.

Fortunately they weigh less than the cannon barrel and were able to fly up.

They each got a rope and were able to move just like that in the movie and escape.

Jack has a lewd smile looking at Mohini while escaping.

During their escape Mohini used her slippery hands to steal the compass from jack sparrow and they separated there.

Because jack is too much into Mohini he did not notice that he lost his magic compass.

Mohini went deep into the vegetation and forest area to meet with her people.

Titia can easily unlock the chains.

Mohini took the chance while running to use a chance of artifact ownership card and made this compass belong to her.

Then she stored it inside the personal space.

Unfortunately it did not accept Mohini hiding it in the personal space.

Even though she claimed the ownership she cannot store it inside as long as she did not leave this ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ fantasy world.

Mohini sighed and decided to ask Titia to make a chain to fit this compass to her without losing it to some pick pockets like jack sparrow.

Mohini quickly moved towards her ship and there are not many people chasing her to begin with.

So she slipped away.

Titia was led to a place by Mohini’s clone and her hands were freed.

Mohini returned to the ship as her other clone is waiting on HMS dauntless keeping an eye on things.

Mohini was only sad because she missed the spectacular fight of the Jack sparrow and will turner

Jack got locked up as usual.

That night is the restless one and Mohini was silently waiting for the cursed black pearl to arrive.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 495 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4