Chapter 350: Elizabeth was saved by Mohini
65 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 350: Elizabeth was saved by Mohini

But their lust has blinded them as Mohini sometimes remove her tits binding cloth and ties it for her hair to air her bountiful tits.

When she walks around her tits would juggle making those people have a boner.

They don’t know if they can fuck Mohini as even jack sparrow is showing respect to her.

Also she is the person that is pointing the directions.

So they cannot mess with her.

Some of the bold ones tried to touch her tits and Mohini did not care about it.

So they started to grope her tits more and some became bold enough to feel up her ass and even finger her pussy sometimes.

Touching is okay but Mohini don’t want to let them fuck her.

They are too filthy to do anything to her.

…………………

Well Mohini took out a compass but it was an old normal one that did not have and special abilities.

She got it cheap at Tortuga port and this compass is literally useless as it did not point at any direction properly.

If jack wanted to steal it then steal it.

He would get nothing from this compass.

Finally they arrived at the Isla de Muerta.

There are many ships that sank around the area which made it look like a graveyard of ships.

Mohini’s ark ship is on the other side of the island covered in the deep fog.

The main body has already made its way to the entrance of the port waiting for her clone to bring the people over.

There is only jack, will and Mohini that came to the shore.

There is so much treasure here that Mohini had the thought to steal it all when the people from the black pearl leave again.

When the three got on shore Mohini took the right moment to send her clone back to the boat to replace the clone.

The clone would act as her mouth to give out commands.

As for the original compass that was still back on the ship in the hands of her girls that are temporarily commanding the ship.

Her clones swam away returning to the ship and Mohini got the normal broken compass.

Mohini cannot put the compass back inside her personal space.

When the three went inside Mohini silently sneaked around separating away from jack and will.

Mohini is going to swam to the place where Elizabeth would fall.

Also Mohini already took a small bottle of will’s blood just two days ago.

There is also the blood of jack in another bottle.

It is not much just around 20 ml.

Mohini took it just in case if she wanted to do something.

While will and jack are bickering Mohini took the chance to take Elizabeth and swam down the water to escape with the golden medallion.

Just around that time will hit jack and was about to swim to save Elizabeth.

But looking at Mohini and Elizabeth leaving he was shocked.

He followed them leaving jack behind and Mohini’s clones has already removed the oars of the boats only leaving the oars on their own boat.

Mohini, will and Elizabeth quickly moved to the interceptor.

Then they sailed out with Mohini flirting with both Elizabeth and Anamaria.

Mohini took the chance to ask the question of trust to Elizabeth and Anamaria.

Well she has flirted enough with them to make them fall in love with her.

She found that Anamaria is bisexual and she liked Mohini’s way of being free very much.

She also changed her clothing similar to Mohini to show off her body.

Elizabeth did not change like Mohini as she has the noble up bringing which prevented her from being true to herself but still she is changing.

So it was easy.

It was easy to get their acceptance.

Well they are strong women and they know that a person like Mohini cannot be bound to a single woman.

But they still loved Mohini.

The reason is very simple.

Mohini went all the way to the island of those cursed pirates to save Elizabeth.

Just this is proof enough that she would care for her loves ones.

So they trusted Mohini and loved her.

They were shocked when the light screen appeared in front of their faces.

They thought that it was some sort of magic that Mohini knows.

There are many thing and they can easily accept a little magic like a light screen with some question on it.

Mohini did give the warning and they thought that it was related to her pirate life.

So they directly accepted it.

With their acceptance the entire thing is completed.

They are Mohini’s woman now.

Mohini carefully checked that there is no one around and then told them about the real world.

She pulled the girls into her lap and started to kiss on their lips and then she told them to kiss each other.

The kissing between a wild beauty like Anamaria and noble woman like Elizabeth has a great contrast and it looked good.

As they kissed each other sitting on the lap of Mohini, she explained about the real world.

Mohini’s hands are not idle as they are placed on the tits of the girls as a three man hug and played with their nipples making them moan from time to time between their kisses.

They did not hear about the real world completely as they are too much immersed in lust from the kisses and the hot situation they are in right now.

Slowly they stripped and came to their birthday suits without any cloth on their bodies.

Mohini is pressed against time if not she really wanted to do some good deeds here.

But what can she say.

She has to act so that the things would move in the direction she planned.

Will was sulking on the outside because Elizabeth is with Mohini.

He wanted to save her but instead it was Mohini that saved her in the end.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 500 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4