Chapter 352: fighting the Barbossa and his crew of cursed pirates
48 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 352: fighting the Barbossa and his crew of cursed pirates

“Pirates and thugs you saw.

That is an interesting way to put things.

Previously when I shot down so many pirates, they did not take that into consideration.

When I saved so many innocent people from being traded as servants they did not consider me either.

Only when I sold them the night life medicine and the beauty medicine they treated me as a noble man.

You attacked innocent people in the name of colonization and even call that civilization which but when other attack you back you will call them pirates and thugs.

Such a funny way to put things based on their necessities……”

After a small gap Mohini spoke again.

“I am not here to debate on what the crown behind you did.

Since you are loyal to the crown then you can definitely recognize this right…”

Mohini took out a letter that has the seal of king George 1,

It is the letter of Marque directly from king George 1.

After showing the letter Mohini said.

“As long as I have this letter under the authority of king George 1, I and my crew can be pardoned once from any and all crimes related to piracy.

Well of course you have to capture me first and get my sign or finger print along with this letter for that.

So don’t think about that nonsense,

Instead I have an offer for you.

Do you want to capture the fastest ship in the Caribbean?

Do you want to know the crew that captured Elizabeth?

Don’t you want to get all their treasure and submit it to your king to get a higher military achievement?

Think about it.

I don’t have much time so be quick and give the answer commodore Norrington.”

Mohini said looking at the face of commodore Norrington on the other ship.

After thinking for a while he finally accepted it and the people started to move towards Isla de Muerta.

But he still wants to say something to Mohini so he said.

“Where is your ship, Captain Mohini?

It seems like your crew also abandoned you just like jack sparrow.”

Mohini smiled back at him and said.

“Well, my crew did not abandon me.

They are setting up a surprise for the crew of the black pearl.

They should be done by not and you will hear the mourning of the crew of the black pearl after they found the surprise that I left for them hehe…”

The face of Norrington darkened listening to the words of Mohini.

He felt like walking right into the trap set by Mohini.

Then they started to move to Isla de Muerta.

At this time the crew of the black pearl should be searching for the medallion on that deserted island.

When the group of Mohini and commodore Norrington almost reached the Isla de Muerta from the other side they heard the big movements of the pirates of black pearl.

They are shouting and screaming about the removal of their curse and enjoying the beautiful rich life in the future.

Mohini and the other got on small row boats and followed inside under the directions of jack sparrow

By this time the crew of the black pearl should have reached the Isla de Muerta and found that the treasures that they accumulated over the years are now gone.

The people are wailing like the hungry wolves that lost their meal just after capturing a fat sheep.

While they are crying they still did not forget to remove their curse using the blood of will turner.

Well they can always get the treasure as long as they removed the curse.

Jack is more tensed and prepared than anyone as he was the first one to enter into the secret cave.

Mohini specifically told the people on the interceptor to stop a little distance away while she moved on to the HMS dauntless while governor Swann was moved to interceptor as hostage.

Well if not Norrington would not listen to their words.

Mohini, jack, Norrington and few other soldiers started to move to the secret cave while the interceptor returned back to deep water at the visibility of HMS dauntless.

Mohini made these arrangements specifically.

Jack was the first one to enter and started to speak about the situation distracting the pirates and Barbossa.

Even jack was astounded to see that all the treasures except for the cursed gold were gone from here.

It was really a big surprise to Barbossa and his crew.

Before leaving Mohini did warn the crew of Norrington that the pirates are cursed and be careful but they did not listen.

From far away governor Swann and other are looking at the situation of HMS dauntless through the scope.

They were shocked by the moving skeletons.

Only then did governor Swann understood that Mohini did this to protect him for the love she has for his daughter.

If not he would be killed like others on HMS dauntless.

He was so dreaded that he did not know what to speak at that time.

Even though he did not support the love of two girls, for the sake of Elizabeth he was willing to accept it.

After the fight started they moved on small boats and went to the pearl under the orders of Mohini.

They are going to steal the black pearl.

Mohini wanted to have three ships.

Her ark ship is also around the island and only went away for a little while to avoid some unavoidable situations.

Now they are back to the interceptor and then they started to move with the help of Mohini’s clone’s orders.

The two people and the monkey guarding the black pearl were broken into pieces and dropped into the ocean by Mohini’s crew.

Then the black pearl is taken along moving farther from this island and stopped waiting for the situation from the main body.

Well the curse is lifted and Barbossa finally died at least for now any way.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 500 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4