Chapter 360: killed the kraken
37 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 360: killed the kraken

Immediately after the payment a contract appeared out of nowhere in a parchment form.

Mohini got the signature of Davy Jones.

The contract includes a huge number of chaos points, all the artifacts and even the valuables of the ship transferred to Mohini.

Because of the pain and suffering Davy Jones did not read the contract completely and signed his name.

The contract is a true contract and took the full effect immediately.

Even if the captain of the flying Dutch men changes it did not affect the contract from Mohini taking what she wanted.

Being the captain Davy Jones has the highest authority.

Mohini was taken to the room where all the treasures and artifacts are placed.

Mohini directly swished it and took all the artifacts and treasures into her personal space.

The value of these things can be in millions of chaos points.

If the contract has any mishaps then the equivalent price can still take effect giving her the owner ship of many of these treasures and artifacts.

After taking these things Mohini made them sail towards the backwaters area where Mohini has already arranged cannons lined up for the kraken to arrive and die.

Mohini’s clone took a small boat to move to the shore while the kraken followed along to the shore and entered the shallow back waters.

Its entire body is out in the open and the cannons are set in a way to hit right at the head of the beast.

“Boom”

“Boom”

……….

The cannons started to fire at the same time as the beast entered the back waters river.

It did not get a time to react as over 20 cannons shot at its head from various angles at the same time.

Mohini already predetermined the position on how it would move through the simulation and arranged the cannons in those angles.

On her signal all of her crew fired the cannons at the same time killing the beast directly.

Because of the damage to the brain it did not get a chance to even move properly and counter attack.

Davy Jones did not expect Mohini would kill his beast like that.

He gave orders to the beast that as long as it was attacked it should retaliate and escape.

Since it is a beast he can simply cover up saying that he lost control over the beast.

But the entire thing is pre-calculated and the kraken died in one round of cannons barrage.

Mohini’s ark ship is not here only some of the crew is here with the interceptor that is already gone.

Even if Davy Jones wanted to attack he did not have a specific target.

Also his heart is still in the hands of Mohini.

So he can only leave with sadness.

On the other hand Mohini received a notification.

“Ding

Player has successfully killed a mythical grade chaos monster in the fantasy world.

Player will be rewarded.

Player is rewarded with see evasion.

Player and his ark ship or ark island have 10 percent less chance of encountering unexpected attacks of sea creatures during her travels.”

Mohini was very satisfied with this reward.

She heard rumors that form the second ring there is a chance of meeting sea creatures in the ocean while travelling.

Just imagine that a huge mouth suddenly appeared in the waters and swallowed the ark ship.

Or many tentacles suddenly appeared to wrap the ship.

Or a sea serpent suddenly came out of the waters and attacked the ship.

Any of these things is undesirable.

Yes, killing them would give mythical grade monster core and monster meat.

But the price that needed to be paid to get them is far higher than the value of these things.

So that is an undesirable outcome in the waters for any player or hunter.

……….

Mohini shooed the Davy Jones and then went to extract the genetic essence of the kraken.

Even though it was blasted it was all here and did not wash away.

Mohini spent around 100,000 chaos points for the extraction of genetic essence form the kraken.

Well she cannot eat it completely.

Then her people came along to dissect the beast to take the eatable meat.

Mohini directly drank the genetic essence which gave her 10 percent of the mythical grade genetic essence directly in her status panel.

This means that there is no wastage.

The improvement also appeared with her stamina, strength and vitality and her brain.

This is how the 4 stat points are distributed.

Well it is strong with good vitality and stamina to fight and also it has the ability to understand human commands.

That is why the distribution of stat points is given like this.

After getting the things and getting the meat they moved on to meet Tai Dalma.

The crew of the black pearl and will has complicated thoughts looking at the dead kraken.

They don’t know how Mohini did this but they did not dare to make blind guesses.

When they came to Tai Dalma the story line went along with the plot and they wanted to save jack.

Well Elizabeth did not say anything or looked sad.

Only will and the crew of the black pearl is sad.

Mohini did not say anything but she too want to go to the other side and bring back jack.

It was very important for the plot.

Also Mohini is going to get Mao Kun Map during this trip.

Barbossa is alive with the help of Tai Dalma.

With that the group moved to Singapore using another ship.

The interceptor and Mohini’s ark ship were not used.

They were used for following in the dark.

Mohini has divided two clones that stayed on her ark ship and the interceptor while her main body went along with the crew of the black pearl.

Mohini would not let her women to be seen by others so Mohini did not let Elizabeth enter and she went along with Barbossa.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 510 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

3