Chapter 364: controlling the Flying Dutchmen with debt contract
43 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 364: controlling the Flying Dutchmen with debt contract

They are in a cooperative relationship.

So things can be moved easily.

Will was tempted by the plans of jack from before.

So they immediately accepted the exchange.

Will signed the contract proposed by Mohini and he cannot deny it.

Any way he did not have much work on the flying Dutch men ship.

So Mohini would make will make swords for her.

These swords have a special design that is provided by Mohini and William would make them for Mohini.

This is the special design of the modern times that would let her soldiers be fully equipped with strong swords for usage.

Jack went to the Flying Dutchman ship while the final decision of Mohini is to fight against Lord Beckett.

Mohini wanted her ship to move forward and participate in the fight.

Only this way can her ship be truly baptized and get the spirit a ship should have.

Barbossa released calypso and everything looked very calm.

Being the king Mohini has to speak some words to motivate the pirates that fear death.

“You call yourself a pirate with that much timidity,

We pirates are the people of the sea and we are free at sea without any restraints on us.

If you can really win the war you can all fuck me or my woman as you like…

………”

Mohini gave a speech that made her look like the manager of a black company rather than a king.

The crew on her ships the fate and the interceptor started to laugh at Mohini.

They did not show any fear at all as they are all soldiers that played at the edge of life and death.

At the same time Mohini stopped speaking pointing at the sky that the calypso is blessing them with the weather to fight instead of running away.

Everyone looked at the sky that is forming a huge storm and a tornado.

Immediately they started to raise their flags with the words of Mohini.

Then the battle started.

Mohini did not take in the interceptor that had her women and Imhotep to guard the ship.

The interceptor has lots of sand on it for Imhotep to use.

He is not good with water right now so Mohini told him to stay there and guard.

The ark ship did not enter into the waters instead it stood by like a mountain right beside the whirlpool.

Calypso would not do anything to her ship as they had a deal before so compared to everyone Mohini and her ship is the most stable.

In a way king would not do the fighting directly unless he is the last member standing to fight.

Well the king is the last line and the strongest line of defense of a country both physically and morally.

So she did not go down into the waters.

Instead the black pearl did as Barbossa moved the control of the ship.

Also Mohini did not shoot at anyone as it is a dual between the two ships black pearl and Flying Dutchman.

By the end of the fight will died becoming the captain of the Flying Dutchman while the black pearl returned back.

Jack returned stylishly flying using one of the sails of the Flying Dutchman ship.

There is no Elizabeth clinging on to him this time, but the monkey jack is still there.

The HMS Endeavour started to make its way towards the black pearl with its cannons ready.

Mohini on the other hand smiled and told the crew to get ready to attack.

Immediately over 100 cannons on the ship the fate was ready to fire.

The men are very experienced and Mohini has already told them where the powder kegs in the HMS Endeavour are present.

Also all the weaknesses including mast and other parts were also notified by Mohini.

Now the 50 cannons on one side are pointing at various locations of HMS Endeavour.

At that time the sunken Flying Dutchman ship came out of the water but they are of no use.

Mohini gave the orders to fire as soon as HMS Endeavour was in the firing range of their cannons.

“Boom”

“Boom”

“Boom”

“Boom”

Immediately 50 different location of HMS Endeavour were shot leaving the crew in disarray.

They wanted to fight back but Mohini’s ship turned sideways at a fastest speed which is actually strange for a ship of that size.

Then another 50 cannons shot into HMS Endeavour making it look like Swiss cheese.

Because of accurately hitting the powder kegs inside the ship, there are also internal explosions making the ship blast away.

With that the ship HMS Endeavour directly sank.

Mohini felt bad that she did not take the materials of this ship.

Well she let that go and pointed her cannons at the remaining fleet of Lord Beckett.

Also for killing lord Beckett, Mohini received special reward from the system.

The remaining ships of the fleet of Lord Beckett flee away from the battle.

………

William wants to look for Elizabeth to give his heart to her.

Unfortunately for him, Mohini was in the way.

Even with the Flying Dutchman ship under his command he did not have a chance to get the anything from Mohini or damage her ship.

He is just a new captain of Flying Dutchman.

Before they sank away Mohini looked at William turner and said.

“Captain Turner, this is the contract that I had with the Flying Dutchman.

Now you have to pay the debt being the captain of the ship.

If you cannot pay them I can take over the Flying Dutchman ship.”

The expression of William turner and his crew was strange.

But they cannot do anything.

Even if they are dead they cannot escape from the clutches of debt.

So they decided to serve under Mohini to pay off as interest and debt.

Well Mohini accepted that and took the chest that holds the heart of William turner as insurance.

With them gone Mohini went to take the ship…….

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 515 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

3