Chapter 370: completely sucked dry
71 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 370: completely sucked dry

Only for jack to feel embarrassed that he was cheated by Mohini twice with both compass and even the map.

So he is searching around like a blind fly all over the waters.

Well captain Teague left like a ghost and Mohini saw that with her own eyes.

But she did not say anything as there are many magical things all over the world.

Mohini looked at jack and said.

“There is someone there that you should meet, jack.”

Mohini pointed towards the area where angelica is recruiting others in the name of jack.

Mohini did not stay here and she left with candy to have a wonderful night.

Well it has been a long time playing with her and she became more beautiful.

She wanted to go to the fountain of youth to get a drink.

Well not for self but for selling it to those old monsters backing her up.

Also she is trying to get her hand on jack but he is as slippery as an eel.

Because of that she could not get her hands on him.

She had her plans in this matter while Mohini is thinking on how to solve the situation.

The other players are not here but they are waiting in the ports near the white cap bay for the people from the plot like characters to appear.

They all want to capture a mermaid and try their luck.

But the silver chalices are not easily obtained.

For using the fountain of youth even players require the two chalices where one is to give the youth while the other is to be for sacrifice.

Since there are only two chalices many players are eying for the end situation to steal the things.

In pirate world stealing is not prohibited.

But they should be strong or tricky enough to hold the things that they stole till the end.

On the other hand Gibbs used the fake map piece that he got from jack and joined up with Barbossa.

Mohini was playing with the tits of candy as she recently got a new body enchantment for her tits.

Now she can lactate and her milk is as sweet as nectar.

Mohini also showed off her tits that can lactate as they each tasted each other’s milk.

But Mohini knows that she is lying and the milk has special properties to bend Mohini to her side.

Unfortunately for her, Mohini’s will skill has upgraded into king’s will.

So she will not be swayed by small things also her perverted system would screen the things for her.

On the contrary they would increase the experience for the king’s will skill.

So she drank her milk till they are exhausted and did not show any signs of becoming her servant.

Instead she fucked her pussy with specially grown dick till she climaxed 5 times and sprayed the sheets with her squirt till they were soaked.

Mohini also creampied her pussy with her birth control skill on.

So it did not cause some unexpected things later in the future.

In the morning Mohini went on another round with her before they got ready to set sail.

Jack should be currently on the ship of black beard called the Queen Anne's Revenge.

Also he finally found that angelica is the daughter of black beard which is unexpected even for him.

Black beard is so anxious, because he got prophesy about his death.

So he wants to find the fountain of youth to save his life.

………

After tasting the milk of candy, Mohini really wanted more.

She would buy that skill and give it to all of her women.

Just imagining the milk from the big tits of Shizuka, balalaika and others is making her tongue tingly.

She did not think that this skill can be bought from the fantasy system.

She thought that it was unique to her perverted fantasy system.

Every day she would drink their milk and taste the flavor of milk of each of them.

Mohini was already excited about this matter.

Currently everyone has already set sail, even candy is gone but she did not leave yet.

What Mohini is going to have is a leisurely journey to whitecap bay.

Based on the restriction she cannot stop those people from capturing the mermaid.

She can only go to them after the mermaid is captured.

So even if she went early there will not be much of a change.

On the contrary based on her simulation results,

She saw that other players capturing other mermaids after the plot line characters took the mermaid Syrena.

There is also jack’s old lover among them called marina.

So Mohini decided to save them and then deliver the message from the Isla Sirena.

This is going to be her plan so she is the last one to move to give them enough time to capture those mermaids.

Also her ark ship is faster than all of their ships.

Even if she set sails at the last giving them lee way for a day, she would still be the first one to reach there.

During this free time Mohini went around to check the vaults of the king of England to see if it was replenished back with new things.

Also that night she spent with Veena.

It was a hard battle for more than 5 hours.

She is really strong in the bed and she is fierce like a beast.

Well Mohini took her first time but she seems to have obtained some healing skill.

Using that she healed quickly and on the next day Mohini was completely dried out.

But her complexion is still okay except for the walking posture of her is a little weird.

On the other hand Mohini looked paler after her juice was sucked dry.

Veena was already investigated by Mohini.

She concluded that she can trust her.

So she gave Veena her contact info which actually shocked her because Mohini is right in the middle……...

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 520 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

3