Chapter 372: startling jack and Barbossa
34 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 372: startling jack and Barbossa

Also she don’t like forced things.

Mohini did not stop at that and immediately shot few more loaded cannons one after the other.

All the cannon balls went to hit the people in the ship making the entire ship unmanned.

With that Mohini’s men boarded the ship and solved the people.

As for the mermaid that was being played before was helped by the women of Mohini into the water.

After she was dropped into the water the remaining mermaid consoled her and they moved back to the white cap bay.

After coming to the white cap bay Mohini met with the leader of the mermaids which is another blue finned mermaid.

She is known as Reena.

She already got the message from the conch and she knows that Mohini is their ally.

Well her actions have already proved this point.

Mohini discussed some things with them and they asked Mohini if she would save the mermaid Syrena that was captured by black beard.

Mohini told them that he would save her but did not mention the other facts of the matter.

Also Mohini asked them to show him the direction where Santiago a Spanish Ship is located.

It was the key for saving the mermaid Syrena.

Understanding Mohini’s words they pointed at the location of the ship and it was only evening.

Mohini’s target is not the silver chalices but the treasure on that ship.

If 40 pirates dreamt 40 nights of treasure, it would not mat the contents in that ship.

Mohini doesn’t want to miss something so valuable.

Just like back on earth there are many antique collectors in the real world too.

So Mohini is going to collect the treasure here before Barbossa or jack arrived here.

Well with the location known Mohini immediately moved to solve the things.

The ship is in a very delicate situation and any big movements might make it fall back down the cliff.

Mohini doesn’t want that to happen.

He also brought Titia with him to check the contents of the ship and know if there are any valuable materials on this ship for construction.

They quickly looted everything on the ship except for the box of chalices.

Any way there are no chalices inside the box as they were taken by the Spanish people that came here early.

Instead of going to the mermaid cove they came here to take the chalices first.

Well they did not come here to get the fountain of youth instead they came here to destroy it.

So it is natural.

Mohini cleaned out the room and left with Titia.

Well they did not directly returned back to the ark ship as they started to play in the evening beach.

It was romantic.

Mohini started to suck the tits of Titia and said to her that she is going to get the girls the lactating skill and suck her milk later.

But first she filled up her pussy with her dick milk and mouth with her tits milk till it over flowed.

They washed up in the creek on the side and returned back to the ship.

Well with the flushed face of Titia the girls immediately found out about that and they are not angry.

Instead they wanted to play out door with Mohini too.

So the girls decided to spend time with Mohini in turns from the next day onwards.

They decided the order based on rock, paper and scissor.

The final winner is the first and if there are two or more people lost at the same time then they would come in pair or three.

Or they would play again among themselves to choose the order.

Well if they want to come in pairs like sawyer and Shenhua, Mohini doesn’t mind that too.

While they are discussing Mohini went to speak with the mermaids.

They did not harm Mohini’s people as they did not show the lust like others did.

They are experienced and stead fast in their posts.

The mermaids are really shocked by Mohini’s men.

Mohini told them that she would save their mermaid Syrena but she needs to give her the message that she is not her enemy.

They gave Mohini a seashell that has a strange ringing noise and told her that this would be proof enough.

After Mohini received it she started to move.

Her target is the place where Spanish people would be staying.

Well she is not going there for chalices instead she wanted to see if these people took anything of value from the Ponce de León.

She already took everything there but Mohini is doubtful that some of the most valuable things are taken in advance.

So she went to look for it.

Well she would enjoy the show of jack and others while she is at that.

Also Mohini has a little doubt about the chalice.

They might have the devouring life formation with magic water resonance with the catalyst of mermaid tear.

All in all they are a special artifact for devouring life of other people.

Mohini wanted to see the truth of these chalices.

Mohini went around the camp of the Spanish people and found few more good things.

Mohini took them and left the place.

Mohini followed behind jack and Barbossa when they are escaping and came right by the side of jack like a ghost and said.

“Hello jack,

How are you doing?”

Not only jack but also Barbossa and his English navy frightened for a moment.

“When did you come here?”

Barbossa asked.

“Hello Mohini.

It is nice to see you too.”

Jack said with his unnatural expression on his face that is filled with bewilderment.

Mohini smiled and said.

“I am always following you.

Don’t you see me when you are escaping at London talking to your father?

After that I wanted to go on an adventure.

So I came here to look.

By the way I met the mermaids and they are fun to talk to….”

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 525 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

3