Chapter 378: arrived at the island of stars
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 378: arrived at the island of stars

Well she cannot wait here so she moved to the other side of the island with her fastest speed.

The clones and the original body can sense each other so it is not a problem to for the interceptor to come and hide first,

Then send a small boat to get Mohini’s clone.

The clone merged and she led interceptor towards the direction based on Mohini’s needs.

On the other hand Mohini is on the black pearl.

Jack is tied to the front mast while carina was given a chance to set course of the ship.

Well she is the one that knows the direction here.

Mohini spoke to her if she believes in the ghosts and curses now.

The thoughts of carina calmed down after speaking to Mohini that flirted with her for a little while.

Barbossa looked at it from the side without knowing what to say.

He knows that Mohini is far older than his daughter and also it is a woman to form a girl couple.

But he cannot say anything because Mohini still looks the same as before and her means of doing things are very hard to predict.

During his reign over the seas he did not see the flag ship of Mohini even once.

He did not even know where it vanished.

Well if his daughter really liked Mohini he cannot decided on her future.

Since he did not take care of her, he did not have the right to stop her or advice her.

He has complicated thoughts.

Mohini left and Barbossa and carina stood side by side looking at the sea.

Barbossa asked about the diary in her hand and the jewel.

The monkey snatched the jewel but it was snatched by Mohini from the monkey later.

Jack on the other hand thought that he found a secret and wanted to gain some benefits.

But unfortunately he did not get any other than a rag in his mouth to seal it shut.

The British ship appeared wanting to attack but the silent Mary is also here attacking the British ship silently in the stormy seas.

Well they are also close to the location where the island that houses the trident is present.

The fight started and jack was the target for all the people of silent Mary.

Mohini on the other hand only protected carina as she stood by her during this time.

Finally when they are about to reach the land captain Salazar appeared beside carina.

But he has never expected that Mohini would appear from behind and kicked him straight back to silent Mary silently with monstrous strength.

Mohini knows that she cannot kill Captain Salazar so Mohini used an artifact of Tai Dalma to gain the power to fight with the undead temporarily.

Well it was a consumable artifact and there are many like that.

Mohini used it to kick Captain Salazar back to silent Mary.

Since the black pearl has already made it to land they cannot stay on this ship any longer.

They can only linger around outside.

Most probably for the protection of trident, no creature that was cursed can step on land rule was made.

Right around that time in the horizon there are few more ships which should belongs to the players appeared coming to this direction.

Mohini knows that these are the real strong players that are here to get the benefits at the last minute.

Mohini would not give them the edge over her things.

But she cannot summon her crew right now.

The island is full of stars and as long as the star formation is completed with the piece of the red jewel the way to the trident would be open.

The red stone that completes this was in the hands of Mohini.

Soon the players appeared one after the other on the island as quickly as they could from the other side.

There are more than 10 Ships at the start but as they moved forward Salazar attacked them one by one.

Only 3 ships made it to the shore while the remaining ships sank by the silent Mary.

They came ashore quickly along with some stove away players.

Most of the ships that sank are not ark ships.

Even if they are ark ships they might have been insured before entering this fantasy world.

The black hearted fantasy system would even insure the ark ship when players are entering the fantasy world with ark ship or Ark Island.

It was funny when the system would do something like that too.

The people immediately came to the island with their fastest speed.

Mohini that has the red jewel did not take it out immediately and waited for the other players to come over.

Mohini wanted to first take care of them before doing anything.

She doesn’t know how strong these players are.

Also Mohini has 20 stat points in her stats reduced because of producing clones.

Even then she did not fear because of the upgraded fighting ability and techniques.

They might be strong but did they have the simulation skill like her.

“No.”

So Mohini was in an advantage.

Mohini already knows all of their moves along with the backup moves.

Mohini simulated a few time before.

It is like the fight of Sherlock Holmes that he designated on what to do with his analysis while Mohini decided all the things with his simulated memories.

Mohini stood at the side of carina all the time.

Candy knows that the things are about to get ugly so she stood a little far behind.

Even her ship was hidden and her crew is not with her.

The reason for this is their ships are made of high level materials and insuring them requires hundreds of millions and even billions of chaos points.

They cannot afford that even with big backgrounds.

Only the main flag ship of the group or big clan would enjoys such a big benefit.

The players got off the ship and came towards carina.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 530 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2