Chapter 382: settlement of the fantasy world part-1
46 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 382: settlement of the fantasy world part-1

Mohini nodded her head and immediately all the people were healed completely.

Even Barbossa got his leg back and the eyes of another pirate also returned.

“Ding

Healing completed”

“Ding

Detected system contracts of the host with the plot line characters.

The equivalent amount of things or money was already received.

Detected that host has occupied the following islands and its wealth

Treasure Island (Occupied and modified)

Port Royal (From the allegiance of governor Swann and occupied)

Shipwreck Island (With the title of pirate king and leader of the Brethren Court)

Isla Sirena (With the allegiance siren leader and the three mermaid leaders)

Starry Island (With the power of the trident of Poseidon)

…..

Detected that host has contracts to take the following ships under her fleet

Interceptor

Black pearl

Flying Dutchman

The Empress

……….

All the listed islands, ships and the equivalent contracts are calculated….”

“Ding

All the equivalent cash for the gold and other normal things other than artifacts is calculated.

The total equivalent from the system is 3.43 billion chaos points

Does host wants to exchange the gold, ornaments, silver and gemstones?”

Mohini looked at the listed things and decided to not to exchange ornaments, and gemstones of high quality as she has other plans for them.

Other than that she wanted to exchange all the gold and silver coins, ingots and some rubbish with the system.

Then the system recalculated and gave out a new number to Mohini.

“Ding

Recalculation is complete and the equivalent for all the things that host wants to sell to the system is 1.18 billion chaos points.

Does host want to exchange for chaos points.”

Mohini knows that she cannot take everything here and use it in the real world.

She can exchange the ornaments and gemstones but she cannot exchange the gold coins and other things.

So she accepted the amount.

Immediately after that 1.18 billion chaos points have deposited into her balance.

“Ding

Host, do you wish to merge all these listed conquered islands into your ark island.

Merging of all the listed conquered islands requires 675 million chaos points.

Does the host want to pay the chaos points for integration?”

Well she needed all these islands and these islands have good use for her.

When the islands merge all the resources on that island will also merge into her ark island.

“Ding

Host, do you wish to take the listed ships under the contract with their captains onto your ark island.

Taking all the listed ships requires 325 million chaos points.

Does the host want to pay the chaos points for the ships?”

Mohini nodded her head and immediately all the ships were moved to her ark island.

These ships have valuable materials that can improve her ark ship to the peak of this tier 2.

There is no need for further upgrading.

So Mohini decided to take them all.

The cost she paid is still less compared to the amount she needs to pay in the real world for the same materials.

This is not all.

She can get more after selling all the ancient jewelry and ornaments that people would want to buy like antique collectors.

With the system’s guarantee even if she cannot make too much money but the profits can easily double the chaos points she originally.

She still has things from the mummy world that needs sorting.

After she goes out the fantasy world this time Mohini is going to auction things through the system in anonymous.

Also the artifacts needed distribution among her women and herself before making things happen.

That is right the ornaments are for her woman to choose and then she would sell the remaining.

While she is thinking the system sent another message about the people that she wanted to take back to the real world.

“Ding

Player has obtained the following subordinates.

Elizabeth Swann,

Governor Swann,

Anamaria,

Hector Barbossa,

Carina Smyth,

…………..

Player, please select the subordinates that you want to take to the real world.”

Mohini immediately did the selection and the system calculated the amount chaos points required.

“Ding

The cost of taking all the plot line characters to the real world is 291 million chaos points.

Does the player want to pay the chaos points?”

Mohini nodded her head and immediately the chaos points spent.

The people present started to flow brightly in golden brilliance for a moment and then it was over.

Mohini let the system do the next calculation while she brought the mermaids and siren some clothes so that they can come out of the water.

Mohini let Elizabeth and other girls to do this as she let them access the system to search various dresses for the mermaid.

They let them select and choose the dresses they liked and bought the dresses for them.

There is a cover of small air tent for them to change dresses one by one.

Mohini already told them that they can be mermaids or be normal to walk around on her ark island.

As for the rules they will know them after they got back on the ark island from her girls.

At that time her settlement calculation of the entire fantasy world started.

“Ding

First part of the fantasy world Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl achievements.

Host has successfully established a name close to the legendary pirates in both business and piracy circles of the fantasy world.

Host has successfully gained the heart of the heroine.

Host has successfully obtained the magic compass of jack.

Host has successfully looted the entire treasure of Isla De Muerta except of the cursed gold.

Host has successfully gained a contract of mutual help with jack sparrow.

Host has successfully found and occupied the Treasure Island.

Host has successfully gained the new ship that is considered fasters right behind the black pearl called interceptor.

Host has successfully stolen many riches from the top colonial countries upgraded the ship to a semi legendary ship level.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 535 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2