Chapter 8: patched new system and starter’s gift pack
3.1k 5 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: patched new system and starter’s gift pack

 

“The test will be in fantasy world where you are given missions to complete.

 

Fantasy world is made or the literary works of the sanctuary like novels, anime, movies....

 

If you are lucky, you can get the powers and other things of the literary works.

 

The rewards include chaos points, military merit, attribute points, artefacts.......

 

There is one more thing your performance in the fantasy world will give you chaos points that are essential as money in the real world.

 

There will be military merit you will get in those worlds which is useful for your social standing.........

 

There will be attribute points that are used to improve your various aspects that are displayed in your status page

 

Now let me tell you about the other important thing.

 

Everything in the real world is more like a gamified version of the reality where you can think of it like a RPG game with status page and other things........

 

But beware that even though it looks like a game it is a true reality where you can die.

 

Now think of status in your mind and you will see your own status.”

 

Everyone subconsciously thought of status and immediately a light screen appeared in front of their faces.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Mohini, innocent bitch

 

Age: 28

 

Race: human

 

Titles: none

 

Job: none

 

Affiliation: none

 

Military rank: none (Testing required)

 

Civilian rank: none (Testing required)

 

----------------------

 

Vitality: 10

 

Stamina: 10

 

Strength: 10

 

Agility: 10

 

Intelligence: 10

 

Sense: 10

 

Charm: 10

 

---------------------

 

Evolution chaos genetic points: none

 

---------------------

 

Health points: 100/100

 

Stamina points: 100/100

 

Magic points: 100/100

 

--------------------------

 

Free attribute points: 0

 

Chaos points: 0

 

Skill points: 0

 

------------------------

Innate skills:

------------------------

 

Fucking steal: tier 0 (0/1000)

 

Endurance: tier 0 (0/1000)

 

----------------------

Acquired skills: none

---------------------

 

Body status: poisoned into infertility

 

----------------------

“Ding

 

The fantasy system is active.

 

Patch is being loaded

 

1%.....25%......55%.....89%....99%

 

100%

 

Upgrade completed,

 

Patching completed.”

 

“Ding

 

Fantasy system upgraded to new personalized version.

 

Perverted fantasy system is online.

 

Host, do you want to see your new status?”

 

Mohini know this would happen so she simply accepted it and the previous status panel vanished appearing again with some minor changes.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Mohini, innocent bitch

 

Age: 28

 

Race: human

 

Titles: none

 

Job: none

 

Affiliation: none

 

Military rank: none (Testing required)

 

Civilian rank: none (Testing required)

 

----------------------

 

Vitality: 10

 

Stamina: 10

 

Strength: 10

 

Agility: 10

 

Intelligence: 10

 

Sense: 10

 

Charm: 10

 

---------------------

 

Evolution chaos genetic points: none

 

---------------------

 

Health points: 100/100

 

Stamina points: 100/100

 

Magic points: 100/100

 

--------------------------

 

Free attribute points: 0

 

Chaos points: 0

 

Skill points: 0

 

Lust points: 0 (lust points = 100 chaos points)

 

------------------------

Innate skills:

------------------------

 

Fucking steal: tier 0 (0/1000)

 

Endurance: tier 0 (0/1000)

 

----------------------

Acquired skills: none

---------------------

 

Body status: poisoned into infertility

 

----------------------

 

“Host still has a starter’s gift pack available.

 

Do you wish to open it now?”

 

The coquettish voice of the system appeared in the ears of Mohini.

 

She wanted to see what she got from the will of lust so she told the system to open the starter’s gift pack.

 

“Ding,

 

100 lust points,

 

Thought inception skill acquired.

 

Body age reduction pill acquired.”

 

“Host, the pill is stored in the storage space of the perverted fantasy system.”

 

Mohini wanted to know what these things are but she was confused about many things related to the system status panel.

 

Before she can think of anything the big black man hakim started to speak.

 

“Everyone will be able to see their own details from the status panel.

 

Your status panel is only visible to you and others can’t see your details without your permission.

 

You better not share it with other people because you might be back stabbed by them when in mission.

 

Most people of the modern will already know the things mentioned in the status panel.

 

 But for the people that don't understand I will explain the details clearly.

 

First of all name, age and race will be known for most people which is normal.

 

If there is a difference in the race then congratulation that you are a mixed blood and there is chance to get the special skills of that other race.

 

Title is self explanatory as you will get one by completing some achievements or feats.

 

Job will be related to what you choose in the future.

 

You will understand this on your own.

 

Affiliations will be formed after you enter the real world.

 

Military rank and civilian rank will be given after the entry test is completed based on your performance.

 

Then the set of 7 belongs to the attributes.

 

The attributes of a common person would reach a maximum of 5 points at the entry test level.

 

If you have more than 5 points then it can be said that you have great potential in that specific thing.

 

If it is lower than 3 points then beware that this attribute is your weakness.

 

But don't worry you can improve it after getting the free attribute points or specific procedures or exercises to improve that attribute with hard work.

 

As you can see vitality represents your health points and healing capabilities.

 

Even though it may not damage much and recover with the health points, but if your limbs are cut off or other things can still happen.

 

So having more vitality does not mean that even if your limbs are cut off after recovery of the health points they would re-grow.

 

You have to spend chaos points to re grow your body parts.

 

Every 2 points of vitality will give you one defence point.

 

When the attack on you can do a 5 points damage and if your vitality is 5 points then the damage is only 3 points or less.

 

When your health points hit zero you will die.

 

In the fantasy world if you completed the tasks and started the returning even with a single health point then you can be saved with enough chaos points.

 

If the chaos points are not sufficient there is mortgage of your things to save you and you can get them back by paying back the chaos points borrowed…….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 20 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

53