Chapter 20: Planted the cuckold thoughts in lord Trelawney
2k 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20: Planted the cuckold thoughts in lord Trelawney

 

Since it is like that Mohini wanted to give the will of fate the best possible show that she can to entertain the will of fate.

 

Also she doesn’t want to provoke the will of fate to invoke the law of causality on her to have many unexpected things to die.

 

(For reference: the law causality can be best explained by the deaths of movie characters in final destination movie series.)

 

Well fate can not only give death but also some great benefits if she supports you like the old saying.

 

“Fortune favors the bold, but the fate favors the prepared.”

 

Since lord Trelawney is in a beast like state with his reasoning suppressed completely it was easy for Mohini to plant and grow her thoughts with thought inception.

 

Mohini has thoroughly decided that she would not leave lord Trelawney until she has successfully planted and grew the thoughts into completion.

 

From the afternoon it went all the way till night when it is dinner time.

 

Well most of the time it is Mohini playing with the useless dick of lord Trelawney as he has lost consciousness from pleasure when he fucked her once.

 

After that whenever he wakes up he will lose consciousness because of his dick feeling extreme pleasure given by Mohini’s blow job.

 

All this time she was working hard on planting thoughts.

 

She even felt disgusted with lord Trelawney body that is completely useless.

 

Well since he lost consciousness and was highly addicted to lust right now her work became easy and by the time it was night Mohini has already done with planting the thoughts.

 

This time the effects of the aphrodisiac should also wear off and lord Trelawney should be feeling very weak because of draining his dick at least 5 times.

 

Even with all of Mohini’s might and experience she was ashamed to say that she was only able to make lord Trelawney cum 5 times in over 8 hours of time.

 

Mohini went to take a bath as butler John has already prepared the hot water bath for her.

 

The servants were already told to leave early today.

 

The servants know that the lord Trelawney should have sent them away to fuck Mary (Mohini).

 

But it was all for the show previously when lord Trelawney sent them away early.

 

…………….

 

Mohini went to take a bath while telling John to bring over some oil and herbs she listed.

 

She told him a recipe to make that medicinal oil for her sore pussy and entire body.

 

She is going to get a special massage from John with this medicinal oil in the night.

 

Most probably lord Trelawney will not wake up till morning.

 

Even if he wakes up it is not a problem as he likes being cuckold now.

 

So if he saw that Mary (Mohini) is being played by his butler John then he will feel excited instead of feeling angry.

 

…………

 

In the morning next day lord Trelawney woke up late.

 

By that time Mohini has already washed her oily body clean with the help of John washing every inch of her with care.

 

The servants were told to come late today which was a normal thing to happen.

 

When lord Trelawney woke up the servants arrived and he was helped with washing up.

 

Mohini gave an order to her butler to make a short enquiry of all the lords that could attend a party arranged by lord Trelawney.

 

She wanted to know the assets value of all these lords and listed in order.

 

Since butler John is her loyal dog now he will do anything she asked him to do.

 

Well he will do the things slowly as she gave him some time to complete.

 

In the mean time Mohini is planning to coax lord Trelawney to get all of his assets first.

 

“Lord Trelawney, do you like the medicine that you drank yesterday.

 

How are you feeling right now?”

 

Lord Trelawney was so happy that words did not come out of his mouth.

 

He felt that he has become young again.

 

Well even thought he just passed out after Cumming once.

 

He gave his positive answer and praises to Mary (Mohini).

 

Mohini smiled and then said with an innocent face.

 

“Lord Trelawney,

 

The saint that met last night has added me into a secret society of medicines and told me to ask the people that tasted my medicine to sign a special contract with them.

 

The contract is like this.”

 

She gave a contract to Lord Trelawney that mentioned that he is going to give Mohini few million chaos points as he liked her medicine as trade.

 

Mohini continued as Lord Trelawney studied the contract with a little frown.

 

“Lord Trelawney,

 

I am a wandering talent now.

 

We wandering talents have a society where these chaos points are received for our services based on the person we provide services to.

 

The higher the chaos points we have the higher the rewards that we receive from our society.

 

This document is the proof that we really served you and you awarded those chaos points to us.

 

So if you like the medicine I cooked that is my medicine making talent can you please sign at the bottom and also put a stamp as proof.

 

Those chaos points can be used to gain even more powerful medicinal recipe that can even give you permanent youthful appearance.

 

There are also other recipes for improving a man’s potential in the night.”

 

Mohini said these words with a blush with her head down.

 

Lord Trelawney was very excited with her words and directly signed the parchment and put on a stamp of proof.

 

Mohini was very happy because she has calculated in the morning with the help of butler John to estimate the wealth of Lord Trelawney.

 

Mohini previously took a few coins from butler john and received information on how many chaos points can these coins worth.

 

Naturally for one bronze coin he gets 10 chaos points………..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 40 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

33