Chapter 24: jack pot party part-1
1.6k 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24: jack pot party part-1

 

But she got a good amount of experience for her skills.

 

They are agility stats and stamina stats that improved by a single point.

 

All the other things are small daggers, money, a flint lock gun, some ammunition……..

 

Nothing of much use was obtained by Mohini except for the improvement of her stats.

 

Well she is not that disappointed by this as she was preparing for something big.

 

There is one big improvement that is her lust points has rocketed.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Mohini, innocent bitch

 

Age: 28 (Current age 22 of the body)

 

Race: human

 

Titles: none

 

Job: none

 

Affiliation: none

 

Military rank: none (Testing required)

 

Civilian rank: none (Testing required)

 

----------------------

 

Vitality: 11

 

Stamina: 11

 

Strength: 10

 

Agility: 11

 

Intelligence: 10

 

Sense: 10

 

Charm: 10

 

---------------------

 

Evolution chaos genetic points: none

 

---------------------

 

Health points: 100/100

 

Stamina points: 100/100

 

Magic points: 100/100

 

--------------------------

 

Free attribute points: 0

 

Chaos points: 0

 

Skill points: 0

 

Lust points: 254 (1 lust point = 100 chaos points)

 

------------------------

Innate skills:

------------------------

 

Fucking steal: tier 0 (117/1000)

 

Endurance: tier 0 (85/1000)

 

----------------------

Acquired skills:

----------------------

 

Thought inception: tier 0 (79/1000)

 

---------------------

 

Body status: poisoned into infertility (different body and not applicable)

 

----------------------

 

Because of all the fucking, Mohini found that the perverted quest is complete and received 100 lust points.

 

Other than that she observed that whenever someone fucks her she will receive lust points based on some criteria.

 

Previously when she was fucked by hakim she received 10 lust points but when she was fucked by the people in the fantasy world she received lust points between 1 to 3 lust points every time they cummed inside her.

 

There is another point that she found that is her current body that belongs to Mary (Mohini) is not infertile.

 

Because of that there is a chance that she can become pregnant with all the cum inside her pussy in the past week.

 

She thought of many things on how to solve these things while getting a good bath with many hands washing her from all directions.

 

That is right she is currently being washed by the soldiers.

 

They are fondling her from head to toe cleaning her body from the sticky cum.

 

Well their dicks are not in a position to stand up right now as Mohini has already sucked their balls dry.

 

So they can only fondle her and make her have orgasms again by touching her sensitive pussy and entire body for that matter.

 

When Mohini is thinking what to do the system has given her the answer.

 

It was not the fantasy system but her perverted patch that gave out the system.

 

(From now on I am going to refer the quest of the fantasy system as common quest while the quest from perverted patch as perverted quest.)

 

“Ding,

 

Player has system store like all other players.

 

Here you can buy and sell things even in the fantasy world.

 

With the perverted patch player has extraction where player can only use lust points to buy things from the system store.

 

This is the pervert store section only accessible by the player with the perverted fantasy system.

 

You can get the answers to your questions here……….”

 

After receiving the message Mohini moaned and had an orgasm because of all the touching.

 

Her body arched and limped down into the water.

 

Well there are people to support her from drowning.

 

Mohini had her eyes rolled back from all the pleasure.

 

By the time she woke up she was on the bed in her house and butler John is there with her taking care of her.

 

She was lying down naked on the bed with only a blanket covering her.

 

She was unconscious for all the night and Lord Trelawney has already left.

 

He has to take care of the preparations for men only party that Mohini planted into his mind.

 

He is also preparing a sexy outfit for Mary (Mohini) that was one of the thoughts that Mohini planted into his mind.

 

…………

 

After a few days of rest the day of the party arrived,

 

Mohini put on a special outfit that looked so hot that even made her shameless self blushing.

 

Her tits were covered by a transparent white cloth and with a drop of water everything inside will be revealed on that spot.

 

There is a corset that did not cover her tits and has an opening showing off her belly button.

 

Her back is also open mostly and only at the back of her waist is the knot tied holding the corset.

 

The transparent cloth that is covering her tits is attached to the top of corset which is swaying by the wind showing her tit bits.

 

Below she is wearing a garter belt with panties made out of same cloth that is covering her tits.

 

She is wearing high boots with stocking all the way to her thighs.

 

Also there is a skirt that is only 3 inches in length that is not covering anything but everything of Mohini’s pussy.

 

As for her ass it was full on display.

 

Everything jiggles whenever she walks but she is not fat at all.

 

That is a great sexy outfit.

 

Mary (Mohini) was asked to put on a robe for the time being and show her assets when it is time to show off.

 

……….

 

Soon the party started and over 20 lords attended the party.

 

All of them were told to enter the special party room with an elevated area where Mary (Mohini) is standing wearing a robe with her beautiful appearance.

 

The robe is no blocking her beauty and made her look more beautiful even thought it was a bathrobe.

 

When all the lords have arrived Lord Trelawney made a request to send all of their servants and other butlers outside so that they can speak about the secret he wanted to say to them.

 

All the other lords became interested.

 

At that moment Mohini removed the veil on a big pot filled with fragrant medicinal liquid and there are cups placed on the side.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 50 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

33