Chapter 26: Door to door cuckold service
1.8k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 26: Door to door cuckold service

 

Mohini has received a new skill called contract when she made those lords signed the contract with her.

 

She is not in a mood to look into the details as she was making herself ready for another gang bang with those servants

 

Well before they take their lords to let them rest Mohini told them one thing as their lord’s command.

 

“Your lords wanted to have you all also taste the special medicine I prepared.

 

As for the testing the results you can use me how ever you want.

 

I already got the permission from Lord Trelawney and butler John here will be there too.”

 

All the butlers and servants that came here are also men as it is men only party.

 

When Mohini finished speaking she removed her clothes showing her body that was covered with bits of cum.

 

But she is still beautiful.

 

The dicks of these people stood up immediately at the moment and they worked with thrice the efficiency to arrange for their lords.

 

After that they all assembled back in the meeting room.

 

There will be no one to disturb them with the grand gang bang.

 

Mohini licked her lips looking at the men and their dicks that are standing like flag poles.

 

They all drank a cup of medicine that Mohini prepared for them.

 

………..

 

That night is a sleepless night for Mohini and all those servants and butlers.

 

Mary (Mohini)’s body loosened up well enough to enjoy getting a gang bang with ease.

 

In the morning Mohini’s body was covered in cum to the point that she looked slimy.

 

Early in the morning those servants carefully washed Mohini with hot water and soothed her into sleeping in her room before going to tend to their lords.

 

Last night Mohini used her professional skill of manipulation on those lords which is not noted in the perverted fantasy system right now.

 

She coaxed them into signing the contracts and also divulged their secrets to her.

 

Well even though other lords were also present in the same room they did not hear what Mohini talked to each lords secretly.

 

Because she pulled them to the side of the room before making them sign the contract and divulging their secrets and then make them lose consciousness pressing a pressure point at the back of their necks.

 

Those lords did not lose their consciousness because they were exhausted but it is because of Mohini’s technique that made them loose consciousness.

 

………….

 

When Mohini is sleeping all the lords woke up and freshened up.

 

After that they had a meeting about the contents on how to invest in Mohini’s medicine.

 

Every one of the lords has experienced the power of the medicine and they were sure that this medicine will be a big hit all over the world as long as they can get the recipe.

 

But the recipe is in the hands of Mary (Mohini) and Mary (Mohini) is in the hands of Lord Trelawney.

 

So they can only cooperate and invest in a joint venture.

 

If there are any mishaps then there will be a civil war in this Cornish area.

 

…………..

 

Well the meeting went on till after noon.

 

After lunch all the lords left one after the other leaving to their own areas.

 

Mohini only woke up in the evening.

 

She will not be hungry because her stomach was already filled with cum from all these servants and their masters.

 

…………

 

In the next few days Mohini and Lord Trelawney visited the houses of other lords one by one under the suggestion of Mohini.

 

Mohini said that they would have more fun for him to take her to those lords to get fucked by them or even having double penetration between the two lords as the symbol of trust.

 

They can bond in her pussy and ass hole.

 

Because of the planted thoughts of trust and love for being cuckolded he directly accepted her words.

 

Mohini has arranged the route they would take and they will return back in a week covering all the lords.

 

Mohini has calculated that by that time the main story would also start.

 

Mohini don’t have any thoughts on Jim as he is just a 10 years old boy.

 

But the captain of the ship and doctor of the ship are good targets.

 

Also there is an entire band of pirates that should be able to fuck Mohini as they please.

 

Pirates are vicious and fuck like beasts.

 

But Mohini has one fear that is Mary (Mohini)’s body is unprotected from the sexually transmitted diseases.

 

Old days did not have any records of sexually transmitted diseases till modern times.

 

So there is no cure or treatment for these things.

 

Mohini has decided to buy a skill from the pervert store that is related to immunity to all diseases.

 

If not at least immunity to sexually transmitted diseases should be needed.

 

………..

 

Mohini quickly went on a search in the pervert store and found immunity towards sexually transmitted diseases medicine.

 

But it is not a skill but direct evolution of the body making it an innate immunity towards sexually transmitted diseases.

 

Even if she was already infected then it will help her cure them and make her immune towards sexually transmitted diseases.

 

Mohini did not buy the immune towards sexually transmitted diseases pill instead she wanted to buy the recipe of this pill.

 

She wanted to make this pill on her own as she is going to have a big harem of woman who likes to be fucked by her and many men in the future.

 

So she has to have a big batch of these pills for all of her men and women in her harems.

 

She wanted to have two harems where one is filled with men and other is filled with women.

 

But there are no restrictions of who fucks who except for Mohini that chooses who she wanted to fuck.

 

Well she has her own set of rules for her harem but not that many to cause hindrance……..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 50 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

28