Chapter 34: real world part-1
1.3k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 34: real world part-1

 

Since it is magical she directly wants a soft copy and integrated memory version of the information of the real world right now.

 

These include all the hidden rules, and visible rules, basic information, hidden powers…….

 

Mohini searched for this information and she got a special product that is noted as up to date information.

 

This is provided by the system and did not cheat Mohini.

 

This actually costs 10,000 chaos points.

 

Well this is just a small amount money for the information.

 

This information is not listed as only available here as Mohini can find out about this after going to the real world.

 

But Mohini don’t want to waste her time digging information and wasting time.

 

So she simply spent 10,000 chaos points and immediately she got a thing in his hand.

 

It is white bead that is glowing lightly.

 

As soon as Mohini got it on her hand a white light shot into her head.

 

Mohini closed her eyes and the information appeared in her mind.

 

The information was directly imprinted into her mind as if she knows them from a long time.

 

Mohini needs time to digest this information.

 

So she chose a specific part to know first.

 

That specific spot is about what she will face when she completed her test to enter the real world.

 

Mary on the side did not say anything the entire time and waited for Mohini to complete her things.

 

She was sure that Mohini will tell her everything after she is done with what she is doing.

 

Mohini did not move from the spot for half an hour digesting the initial information.

 

The bead is still in her hand and the first information she received is about this bead.

 

As long as she has a reading device then this information bead will turn into the corresponding readable device.

 

Like pen drive for a laptop, memory card for a phone…..

 

Mohini wanted this because human memory is not stable and it is possible to lose some memories into subconscious memory.

 

Also this not only contains the rules and things but also about introductions to many important things, skills, powers, stats………

 

With that Mohini looked at a different direction where there is a light screen portal to go out of this place.

 

There is also a timer on the system store panel where these are only 20 minutes left.

 

After that they will be forcibly ejected out of this space to the real world.

 

Mohini found two more things that she wanted to buy.

 

They are the unlimited ammo magazine that has high caliber bullets and can fit in any form of gun.

 

Then she bought a hand gun with silencer that would not produce any sound with unlimited ammo.

 

All of this cost her around two thousand chaos points which is a little higher than she expected.

 

Based on the information that she got she found that the cost of these weapons with unlimited ammo can reach up to 10 thousand chaos points or even more.

 

In the normal scientific worlds where there is no magic and most of the things were of normal level having this kind of unlimited ammo gun is very useful.

 

Even in the real world these kinds of weapons has more usage than many.

 

But when it comes to the middle stage this thing loses its value in battle.

 

Mohini found that there will be some zombie worlds where killing zombies can give chaos points.

 

It is common occurrence of beginner level fantasy world that almost all the people will face as the first fantasy world after the testing mission or second.

 

This is so that the weak beginners would earn more at the beginning and accumulate some starting funds.

 

After buying the things Mohini explained some of the initial things to Mary about the real world that they are about to go.

 

She did not buy anything for Mary as she doesn’t want to take her to the battle just yet.

 

First she will make her exercise and become fit then she will take her to hunt some monsters.

 

Before that even if she took her with her then she will only let her watch and not fight.

 

She checked the list again for a few moments and finally came to the light screen along with Mary.

 

Well she spent some more chaos points to buy few sets of clothes for herself and for Mary.

 

The clothes have auto cleaning, self repairing and size adapting function embedded in them.

 

Well there are many bitch clothes and a lot of revealing clothes.

 

Mohini also bought many other necessities that women needed

 

There are all kinds of clothes and all of them were packed in a special wardrobe suit case with spacial function.

 

But the restriction is only clothes, shoes, ornaments, and makeup kits…can be placed in it.

 

Weapons, armors, potions, equipments……… cannot be placed.

 

The size of the suitcase is 1 meter length, 1 meter breath and 1 centimeter width cube.

 

When it is opened it will expand revealing all the things in it.

 

There are no storage devices in the system store.

 

It is most probably means that players has to get them through story line characters or expand their own storage space with improvement in military rank or civilian rank.

 

The total expenditure is very low with what she has right now.

 

Her current balance did not change much from the previous 98 million chaos points.

 

………….

 

As soon as they walked through the portal they appeared in square where there is a big portal behind them.

 

Mohini walked out and Mary following behind.

 

The one that made the introductions before is there standing outside along with some other people.

 

The square is filled with many people both men and woman and they all are humans.

 

Mohini from the information she got knows that there are other species other than human but the current place is human’s exclusive place for tested people to arrive.

 

The testing and bringing people happens once every year………

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 60 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

28