Chapter 38: many tests for recruitment
1.1k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 38: many tests for recruitment

 

Since she did not improve her military rank it is not possible to check her current military rank being different by other players.

 

Well one thing is visible that is the new title Chosen (Gold grade) that is given by the system.

 

This thing even Mohini cannot hide it.

 

Well it is not a bad thing as she can get some good benefits.

 

Also the chosen level is not high and it will not cause a big stir.

 

Instead it will help her get a good contract from one of the powers.

 

Well the contract and entry to a country is the basic form of mingling with a group.

 

After that they can slowly integrate and become a citizen of that country.

 

This is how things are usually.

 

Mohini has already seen her own status panel.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Mohini, innocent bitch

 

Age: 28

 

Race: human

 

Titles: chosen (gold grade)

 

Job: none

 

Affiliation: none

 

Military rank: novice (100/2470)

 

Civilian rank: newbie (100/390)

 

----------------------

 

Vitality: 15

 

Stamina: 15

 

Strength: 14

 

Agility: 13

 

Intelligence: 15

 

Sense: 14

 

Charm: 13

 

---------------------

 

Evolution chaos genetic points: none

 

---------------------

 

Health points: 150/150

 

Stamina points: 150/150

 

Magic points: 150/150

 

--------------------------

 

Free attribute points: 224

 

Chaos points: 98.97 million

 

Skill points: 7 (1 Skill Point = 1000 skill experience)

 

Lust points: 3984 (1 lust point = 100 chaos points)

 

------------------------

Innate skills:

------------------------

 

Fucking steal: tier 0 (973/1000)

 

Endurance: tier 0 (850/1000)

 

----------------------

Acquired skills:

----------------------

 

Thought inception: tier 0 (790/1000)

 

---------------------

 

Body status: poisoned into infertility

 

----------------------

 

The new skills did not appear as these skills required them to be used at least 10 times before displaying.

 

Well Mohini don’t mind about that.

 

She has lot of proficiencies in many skills which did not appear here.

 

She has to work in this world to get the corresponding skills later.

 

The good thing that she liked is that the improvement in her stat points by leaps and bounds which is not the same case for other people.

 

In a way she is already above most of the people present by a large margin in both stats and financial status.

 

Looking at her status panel Mohini made some plans in her mind but was silent without any change in her expression.

 

Right now she has to choose which country she has to enter.

 

The holy country can give her many benefits but their way of treating other races is not good.

 

There are many undercurrents in that country that they usually use as hidden political maneuvers.

 

Except for the highest level all other levels are nothing more than pawns in their game.

 

As for the oriental country, it is different in its own way.

 

The people are divided but are still united.

 

There are fights between groups and has too many leading people that severely impact the progress.

 

Along with that there are too many restrictions in that country that can cause some sever effects to players.

 

But it is a good place to hide and develop easily.

 

Free country is good but Mohini don't want to step into that place right now.

 

She knows that in order to step into the free country she should have enough power to support herself as a background.

 

Before spreading her network and claws into the current human society she has to wait in the shadows like back on earth.

 

Fortunately there is porn industry in this world and she can make quite a lot in this world too.

 

................

 

She got extra information in her mind saying that her perverted fantasy system will only give her perverted quests only in fantasy world.

 

The quests will depend on how she is going to enter the fantasy world.

 

Like the difficulty, appearance, faction, bloodline, her choices of the main fantasy quests……..

 

In the real world there is a specified calculation.

 

All of her perverted acts will be noted and lust points are awarded based on various factors and amount of chaos energy converted into lust energy by her acts through the minds of the targeted people.

 

Mohini can only sigh for this.

 

Her current appearance made it look like she was a traditional innocent woman.

 

This appearance is very far from her previous bitch like appearance.

 

……………

 

The speech on the stage is finally over and all the new players were asked to form lines to walk along the designated path towards an open ground right outside the square.

 

After the open ground is a small town called the beginners town.

 

It is said that after a new player arrives they have to spend some time in the beginner’s town to complete some tasks and get some basic rewards before starting their journey officially.

 

From the square the players formed a long like to walking towards the open field.

 

Here the first has a registration desk where there are 3 people registering the data.

 

Three are from the three countries respectively.

 

Each of them will note down the data of every person forming 3 copies of information for the three countries.

 

It is not in the form of written information but there is magic holographic technology that has the same functions of a computer and even more advanced.

 

After the registration the players will be give a registration number.

 

The players will perform various tests based on the information.

 

In order to gain the recognition and trust of the new players no representative of the country asked players to show them stats panel or other personal details.

 

These tests are used to peak into their stats without them knowing about that.

 

It is like the upper class in the name of government stealing money from the middle class and lower class in a dignified way of taxation.

 

The tests are simply like running, weight lifting......

 

There is also a test where the people have to place their hands on a crystal ball like this that would measure the magic capabilities of the player.

 

All of these were done on specifically made machines of the three countries………..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 70 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

23