Chapter 40: an innocent oriental contract
1.1k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 40: an innocent oriental contract

 

The people in the oriental people have their power in collective form instead of centralized form.

 

So there will be many powers that would offer different contracts to the players with status like Mohini.

 

The proposed contracts will go through the representative and conveyed to the designated player.

 

Mohini arrive at another building that is built with oriental style or we can say as mixed style.

 

This time there is only one man and two women other than Mohini.

 

Mohini don't know about the other man that should be present.

 

Well she did not care.

 

Instead she waited for the representative of the oriental side.

 

The man looked normal but her cunning nature can be seen by Mohini easily.

 

The representative did not speak much but handed over the details of the contracts that each player present got from various oriental powers.

 

Strangely the contracts offered were on paper instead of using high level technology.

 

Well it doesn’t matter for Mohini.

 

She has already decided to go to a faction in the oriental country.

 

The faction that she wanted to go is related to the king of nature faction.

 

They depend mainly on materials close to nature.

 

This does not mean that they did not use the technology.

 

This place is called the granary on the side of humans that produces food for the country.

 

Other than that they are also good at medicinal materials and some of the special potions.

 

Natural related magic is also best used there and their longevity is envied by many people.

 

Mohini wanted to join this place.

 

The support of these people can help her in the initial stages of the real world.

 

There are other affiliations and she can get the things from the black market after getting a foot hold.

 

In the contracts that she got there is one that is from the king of nature faction.

 

This is the contract with lowest benefits.

 

The yearly salary is only 500 thousand chaos points, the benefits provided are related to the nature like wood and materials.

 

They will also teach things related to plants and beasts along with some of the medicinal refining technique.

 

There is also magic related to nature and longevity.....

 

The obligations are to serve under the king of nature faction as the contracted player and support the king of nature faction in the boundless sea in the other rings.

 

There are few more things in it that looked like a normal contract and Mohini did not find anything that is like a slave contract.

 

They even gave an option of withdrawing from their faction with intimation to higher ups 2 months before withdrawing.

 

They will not take away the citizen ship of the oriental country if the player was able to earn it even after withdrawing from their faction.

 

All in all Mohini can see a healthy mode of contract.

 

She liked it and there are no visible problems in the contract.

 

From the information that she got she was sure that there is not much difference from the opinion that she got on this natural faction.

 

Mohini was happy and told the representative of oriental faction that she was interested in the contract related to natural faction.

 

The representative of the oriental faction was happy and called for a servant to lead Mohini to another room where a representative of king of nature faction is present.

 

Mohini sat in front of him after giving out a simple greeting.

 

They started to talk as Mohini told many things related to her inferences that she previously got back on earth related to plants.

 

Quickly they became acquaintances and felt that they are close as they belong to the same faction.

 

Mohini did not use her body here as she was posing as an innocent woman with great interest towards plants and cooking.

 

Because of this the entire process of contract became easy and even got some extra benefits.

 

Mohini was happy and finally got the affiliation.

 

Her status panel also has a change that showed that he was affiliated to the people of king of nature faction.

 

With that she got the citizenship of the oriental country.

 

She also got information related to the tasks given at the beginner’s town that he needed to complete to get the maximum benefits.

 

The representative of the king of nature faction said that Mohini will have to sign the contract in the presence of the king of nature faction.

 

The current contract is just an initial binding contract.

 

Since the important thing is done she went to the beginner’s town to complete her tasks.

 

The people in the beginner’s town are not natives but characters specifically created by the system.

 

They did not have a specific entity and act like NPC in games.

 

Well even though they are NPC’s they still have life, feelings, back stories and they receives bribes too.

 

They are the same from hundreds and thousands of years.

 

The buildings that those countries have in this town are actually built outside the town with half of their foundation on the water surface of the ocean channels.

 

This means it is not possible to make any constructions on the beginner’s island.

 

Mohini came to this conclusion.

 

Also this NPC type characters will not give any information that related to the past ancient civilization even thought they have been here for thousands of years.

 

The reason for this is simply as they will be rebooted by some sort of system after the one month period after the new players arrived on the island.

 

After that this island will simply vanish till the next batch of the new players arrives next year.

 

Players don't have to fear that they will not be able to buy the ark and some other things as the system store is available as long as the players step on the safe islands.

 

After stepping there they will be able to gain access to the system store.

 

Also they can buy and sell things from the stalls of the players on the safe island.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 70 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

24