Chapter 47: gains of the day
881 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 47: gains of the day

 

But it was for good so she controlled her emotions and thought of how Titia would change after consuming this muscle concentration pill.

 

She bought the pill and got the benefits.

 

Then she got the continuation for the quest.

 

This time there are two directions one is to a shop that sells seeds and other medicinal herbs.

 

The other is to go to a store related to forging.

 

Mohini did not go to them immediately instead returned back to the room provided to her by the king of nature faction.

 

They said that the salary will be given in advance right now and they urged her to buy the ark first.

 

They provided her with the information with the set of quests that they found and told Mohini to start from tomorrow.

 

Also the chaos points will be provided tomorrow after finalizing some things with the higher authority.

 

They provided a room for Mohini and the information so that she can familiarize herself with the process.

 

Food that is made from random chaos monsters will be provided for Mohini to eat.

 

There is no limit and she can eat as much as she wanted.

 

Since their faction is good with food supplies in both animal husbandry and vegetarian food there is no shortage of food for them.

 

Also food here is very cheap to get for them.

 

After returning to the room Mohini first brought out Mary and Titia out of the ark to have lunch.

 

Titia and Katherine became friends already and they are happily chatting with each other.

 

The food was already prepared and Mohini told the servants to leave before bringing both Mary and Titia out.

 

After Titia was out Mohini took out a special wooden box that has the muscle concentration pill in it.

 

Mohini gave this pill to her directly and told her about the pill.

 

Her eyes became wet looking at the milky white pill with great joy.

 

This pill can be bought outside but her masters never wanted to give this pill to her as they are greedy and did not see her inner beauty.

 

They don't want to waste 20+ thousand chaos points on her to concentrate her muscles as they did not believe that she will become beautiful.

 

Even if they wanted to they all are dead before doing anything.

 

So she has been waiting for this moment for the past 11 years.

 

Previously she was tricked by some people into signing a slave contract on her eighteenth birthday.

 

Well because of her mixed blood line she was already an outcast.

 

She thought that people would accept her when she becomes beautiful using a muscle concentration pill.

 

She was tricked into signing slave contract because they baited this muscle concentration pill.

 

Finally after so long this pill is in her hands.

 

She became so happy that she hugged Mohini which almost suffocated him.

 

Under the worlds of Mary she finally let Mohini go and smiled shyly while Mohini grasped for breath.

 

Now she finally trusted Mohini that she would not abandon her or do anything bad to her.

 

Her loyalty towards Mohini has reached a new peak.

 

This pill takes around 10 hours to complete the transformation.

 

So Mohini wanted her to eat the pill now and it will be completed by the night.

 

Well that is after lunch.

 

First they are the food that was provided to them and they are very happy for the food as it was made quite tasty.

 

After that Mohini first made Titia consume the pill and then let her and Mary enter the ark island.

 

She wanted to see if there is any problem with the pill.

 

The storage in the ark is inaccessible in the fantasy world but it can be used freely in the real world.

 

As for the accessible space in the fantasy world is the storage space that Mohini has from the start.

 

Well it is also usable in the real world too.

 

The storage devices in the real world are present that were made here and some of them are from the fantasy world.

 

They are the storage scrolls in the ninja world, storage space rings in some cultivation worlds, storage bracelets in the science friction world.....

 

They are very costly and it is hard to get them as everyone requires these things especially the high level powers.

 

Also if they want to make them in real world the cost of making is astronomical as the things related to space elements are rare........

 

After sending them inside Mohini is not idle as she moved out to complete more tasks that she can on that very day.

 

There is something that she observed after eating food for three days in his status panel.

 

That is the genetic essence points showed a little change and something new was added.

 

Other than that she got the affiliation with the oriental side with king of nature faction.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Mohini, innocent bitch

 

Age: 28

 

Race: human

 

Titles: chosen (gold grade)

 

Job: none

 

Affiliation: oriental- king of nature faction

 

Military rank: novice (100/2470)

 

Civilian rank: newbie (100/570)

 

----------------------

 

Vitality: 15

 

Stamina: 15

 

Strength: 14

 

Agility: 13

 

Intelligence: 15

 

Sense: 14

 

Charm: 15

 

---------------------

 

Evolution chaos genetic points: none

 

Random chaos monster genetic essence: 1 percent

 

---------------------

 

Health points: 150/150

 

Stamina points: 150/150

 

Magic points: 150/150

 

--------------------------

 

Free attribute points: 224

 

Chaos points: 98.91 million

 

Skill points: 7 (1 Skill Point = 1000 skill experience)

 

Lust points: 1024 (1 lust point = 100 chaos points)

 

------------------------

Innate skills:

------------------------

 

Fucking steal: tier 1 (17/2000)

 

Endurance: tier 0 (930/1000)

 

----------------------

Acquired skills:

----------------------

 

Thought inception: tier 0 (790/1000)

 

Seductive scent: tier 0 (120/1000)

 

Dick growing: tier 0 (40/1000)

 

Manipulative tongue: tier 0 (60/1000)

 

Cooking: tier 1 (170/3000)

 

Contract: tier 1 (44/2000)

 

---------------------

 

Body status: poisoned into infertility

 

----------------------

 

Mohini was shocked to find that she was able to steal 2 charm points from the handsome slave causing her charm to reach 15 charm stat points………..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 80 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
23