Chapter 51: analyzing memories of the simulation part-1
835 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 51: analyzing memories of the simulation part-1

 

A smile crept on the face of Mohini that is not gentle looking but that can send down a shiver through the spine of anyone that sees her now.

 

Well it is definitely not for killing Mohini in the simulation.

 

Mohini looked at the options that are displayed and found some complicated things in the options of simulation rewards.

 

She got that she can only get one thing out of it.

 

There is certainly a good list and the options are also fair.

 

The list of options may seem attractive but in her current situation the best option that Mohini should take is the one that can give her all the information she required.

 

Only with the information can she gain other things.

 

Experience, skills, stats and many other things as long as she was able to know the perfect details she will be able to replicate them very quickly.

 

As for the blood lines she got it is even simpler as she can get them again over time with the critical information on hand.

 

There is one more important thing which is Mohini cannot take anything physical out of the simulation.

 

With her way of thinking Mohini choose the option 1.

 

Immediately Mohini’s brain hurt a little as the memories poured into her mind quickly.

 

Mohini quickly moved to the bed and sat down in the meditative position.

 

She has read about this kind of memory transfer previously from some of the mythological texts.

 

So she was fairly familiar with the process of assimilation of those memories.

 

Quickly she calmed down as the pain in the mind receded.

 

Then the memories of the next three months slowly appeared in her mind clearly.

 

Well they are only fragments of the important memories as it was not complete information.

 

Since Mohini is a systematic person even thought she was a bitch, she can fill in the details of the missing memories based on her personality traits.

 

First of all, Mohini found through the memories about her current experiment.

 

It was a success.

 

Mohini was able to successfully refine the charm improvement pill to the legendary grade.

 

If the green color is more lifelike then Mohini was sure that it would be mythical grade.

 

This is the inference that Mohini got from thinking about the pill paste.

 

There is not much pill paste just less than 5 grams.

 

Consuming all 5 grams will help a person improve 6 charm stat points permanently.

 

Mohini did not wait as she consumed them directly.

 

Well the smell is not nice but she directly swallowed it as it is a paste she doesn’t have to chew on it.

 

It was how she swallowed the cum of some stinky men previously being the bitch back on earth.

 

Immediately after that she felt that her entire body is crawling with ants.

 

Some black materials started to ooze out of her skin pores which smelled worse than that of shit.

 

Mohini immediately went to take a bath with hot water.

 

The technology of this world is not backward as there is electricity and other modern appliances.

 

So there is no problem getting bath water.

 

Mohini soaked in the hot water relieving the body from the hard work of refining charm improvement medicine.

 

When Mohini came out and looked at her appearance through a mirror she felt like she became more beautiful and younger like she was round 25 years old.

 

The skin tone was also changed to that of healthy white luster that attracts people’s eyes.

 

Mohini changed into some new clothes and then sat by a window.

 

She took out her phone and started to type the memories.

 

Well she has an excellent memory but that doesn’t mean that she will remember everything all the time.

 

So in order to avoid any future problems she wrote down the information that she obtained from the simulation.

 

Since she found that her next fantasy world is high school of the dead Mohini thought of some preparations.

 

It is not just the movie but Mohini found another important thing after she returned from the fantasy world.

 

She brought some people out of that fantasy world that she felt are useful.

 

Well the ark requires workers with potential and people are required to fight.

 

Getting experience people with life and death experience and also bonded to her is much better than getting people from the real world without and trust.

 

Also she found an interesting fact because of the reminiscing memories with her habit of analyzing her mistakes.

 

In her heart analyzing her mistakes is a very important thing.

 

So this memory was also in her mind.

 

In the fantasy world of the high school of the dead killing a zombie will give chaos points but the way of killing changes the amount of chaos points receive for killing the zombie.

 

The allotment of chaos points depends on the rule the higher the risk the higher the reward setting.

 

So if Mohini killed the zombie at close quarters like with a sword or any other hand weapon that is short will give her 10 chaos points for one zombie.

 

If she uses a spear or some mid ranged weapons Mohini would get 5 points for killing one zombie.

 

If she used the guns or some other shooting weapons Mohini will get 1 chaos points for killing one zombie.

 

If wide area weapons like bombs are used Mohini will receive 1 chaos points for killing 10 zombies.....

 

This is an important thing for Mohini.

 

If she makes a simply calculation that she kills 3000 zombies an hour with her gun for 10 hours straight then she can gain only 30 thousand chaos points.

 

Also she has to travel while killing too.

 

She don’t know how long she can stay in that world and how much freedom she will have on her movements.

 

She cannot fight in close quarters with the zombies because she values her life more even thought she likes to face life and death situations many times.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 80 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

24