Chapter 56: windfall, unexpected information
837 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 56: windfall, unexpected information

 

The man said while scratching his almost bald head.

 

Mohini smiled with a lewd smile and lifted her knee length skirt revealing her lower body that is brightly visible under the moon light.

 

The man was suddenly short on breath as Mohini’s charm along with her seductive scent has acted on him right now.

 

All it needed was a single push to make the innocent man into a beast that will ravage Mohini right now.

 

“You can fuck me as you please so that everything is even between you and the horny widow, don’t you think.

 

Now be a good man and eat away my pussy.”

 

Mohini said with her manipulative tongue pushing the man to the edge of his lust.

 

The man pulled Mohini closure as he buried his face in her crotch eating Mohini’s pussy and drinking her sweet nectar………..

 

Soon there are flesh banging sounds reverberated along with the moans of Mohini and the grunts of the man.

 

He is fucking Mohini like there is no tomorrow.

 

Even though he is scrawny he is by no means weak and has strong muscles.

 

Especially his dick is quite big and strong that can satisfy her more than the men back on earth.

 

Back on earth she should get a big native black man to get this kind of fuck to satisfy her…….

 

With that they are done fucking and resting in each other’s embrace.

 

The think load of cum is oozing out of Mohini’s pussy and her face looked satisfied with ahego expression.

 

After resting for some time they cleaned up and dressed up to move to the horny widow’s house.

 

Mohini has planned everything.

 

The hasty preparations are needed because Mohini can think that the people in this town were cursed like this then how bad they should be.

 

She doesn’t want anyone to put their hands in her quests so Mohini has to complete this as quickly as possible without anyone realizing.

 

Completing the hidden quests is very important and the more she can complete the more rewards she can gain.

 

With that she first sneaked back to horny widow’s house with the tanned man.

 

She took him to the house but only knocked on the door and gave the horny widow enough time to adjust her dress and other things.

 

Well she cannot let her new husband find that she has having an affair behind his back.

 

All of this is the social face where the truth is known by all but they would not speak about that.

 

So Mohini waited till she opened the door and moved into the house.

 

When they entered into the house with the tanned man the horny widow finally noticed that her childhood sweet heart is also present.

 

Her breathing immediately became ragged from the sudden shock.

 

They both are having ragged breathing as if they are two attractive magnets that were brought to each other after a long time.

 

Mohini silently waited for them to slowly move forward to hug each other.

 

Well all the process of meeting each other took around half an hour when Mohini was finally able to gain their attention.

 

Mohini simply stated that she will help them marry tomorrow morning in the temple.

 

But they can have their first night tonight so as to not to waste time.

 

Well Mohini has suggested if they wanted her to be a part of her first night lifting her skirt to both of them.

 

But she was rejected politely as they are going for love not lust.

 

Mohini smiled and congratulated them for the first night.

 

After saying those words to them Mohini left there and returned back to his allotted room of the king of nature faction.

 

The temple in the beginner’s town is a little weird.

 

There is no object, statue or anything that they treat as god.

 

Instead their temple housed a tree that cannot come under any species as the god.

 

Mohini felt weird at first but remembered that some of the first gods of the world back on earth are actually trees.

 

They may not be gods but at least they should be the oldest living race.

 

Yep the only organism that currently has immortality on earth is actually trees.

 

A good tree can theoretically live forever as long as it receives all the necessities like sunlight, water and nutrients properly.

 

Also without being infected by diseases or any other problems.

 

This is not possible with any other races as they will age and die.

 

That is also the reason why most of the medicinal pills with almost zero side effects were refined using the plants instead of flesh and meat of various races.

 

Plants usually have the least amount of harmful hormones that can affect other races.

 

Well not considering the poisonous plants that use poison as self defense.

 

But even that poison can also become medicine in many cases.

 

........

 

Mohini rested for the night quickly she has work to do early tomorrow morning.

 

In the morning on the next day Mohini moved towards the house of the horny widow and too her and the tanned wood cutter to the temple.

 

By the time the priest came to open the temple Mohini was already there with the people and other props necessary for the marriage.

 

There is even a legal proof certificate and some other thing that are brought through the system.

 

Few hundred chaos points are not a big deal with the amount of benefits that Mohini is going to get from them.

 

Quickly they are married;

 

The woman gave Mohini a small box containing the pill that was her reward.

 

At the same time the wood cutter man gave special information to Mohini which was a windfall.

 

Mohini became so happy that she gave them a bottle of medicine that can help the wood cutter to stay in peak position for a long night.

 

This was also bought from the system and did not have many side effects.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 90 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

22