Chapter 58: material extraction and getting hidden quests
728 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 58: material extraction and getting hidden quests

 

“How much of these materials that we require to improve the ark...?”

 

Titia thought for a moment and said.

 

“Not much for general improvement but if you want to improve the entire foundation all of these materials are required.

 

After the process is over we will only be left with a handful that can help another person improve their ark a little that is general improvement.

 

If it is just that handful of materials then we can preserve it for a long time without a problem.”

 

Mohini took a deep breath and nodded her head.

 

“Since it is like that then come here and take a look at the tools.

 

Tell me what you want to directly purchase them.

 

Buy the multipurpose tools that can last for a long time so that we can use them in the future too....”

 

Mohini gave out the instructions and gave the funds that Titia required.

 

Unexpectedly Mohini has actually spent a huge amount of chaos points and her reserves dropped back to 98 million chaos points with some pocket change over it.

 

It depressed her as she wanted her balance to be at 100 million constantly.

 

But she cheered herself remembering that the king of nature faction is going to pay her, her yearly salary of 600 thousand chaos points.

 

So she was looking forward to these reserves.

 

Mohini know that she is in need of chaos points very much.

 

The skills simulation and extraction are very important and they would become a huge deciding factor in many places.

 

But they simply money eating monsters that can empty the chaos points reserves of Mohini in a matter of minutes.

 

She has checked just now.

 

If she wanted to extract the materials of wood, stone.....using the extraction skill, Mohini has to pay over 100 thousand chaos points for extraction of one material.

 

Well the extracted material will be perfect without any amateur flaws made by the builders that are not professional.

 

Well Titia is actually professional so it is not a problem for her to extract them without causing them any flaws.

 

She is a professional and the money spent on the tools is for long term use and are required by Mohini for the future.

 

..........

 

Mohini left the two women here to continue to extract the materials while she runs the quests of the beginner’s town.

 

As for the special pill that she got as reward from that married woman Mohini doesn’t want to consume it now.

 

It has an expiry date too.

 

It will become useless as soon as the beginner's island vanishes.

 

So she has the time till the end of the month.

 

Mohini did not consume the pill right now is because there are other way to improve her stats during the other quests that would conflict with the effects of the pill.

 

So she will consume the pill at the end.

 

Mohini don’t have to worry that someone would spot her women as this place is thoroughly hidden.

 

For this Mohini gritted her teeth to buy some special formations that will hide everything that the two women are doing inside the cave.

 

They were placed in specified places under the guidance of Titia.

 

Fortunately these formations are reusable but the auto recharge time is very long after one usage.

 

After 10 usages they will become useless.

 

Another problem is that these formations are useless after Mohini enters the second ring.

 

With these restrictions the cost of the formations are still expensive at 1 formation costs around 10 thousand chaos points.

 

Mohini bought 10 which are around 100 thousand chaos points in total.

 

This was another dip of her current finances.

 

Mohini needed more chaos points for her business to buy shares to earn more in the next two months.

 

She has to quickly think of a way to earn more chaos points.

 

Her previous happiness of getting 600 thousand chaos points as yearly salary is now gone.

 

Mohini sighed deeply and moved back to the beginner’s town secretly.

 

She went back to the building to meet the representative.

 

After some quick chat with the representative Mohini got the 600 thousand chaos points along with some more information related to quests.

 

They also signed a contract for 5 years for Mohini working for the king of nature faction.

 

In normal cases Mohini will be deployed to get some resources from the resource island along with catching some chaos monsters alive.

 

Similar to this there are few other duties and restrictions given to Mohini.

 

They also gave her a badge representing the king of nature faction which can also be used as a communicator within a certain range.

 

After making these arrangements they urged Mohini to buy the ark first and start the quests based on the provided model.

 

Mohini skimmed through the steps sitting there for some time and then left after bidding them farewell.

 

Mohini has her own way of doing things so she did not bothered to tell them anything about is as it is her secret.

 

After that she moved around completing the tasks.

 

One of them is a task related to the fisher man.

 

If it is completed correctly Mohini will receive a location where there are special fishes.

 

Consuming these fishes will improve the stat points related to agility.

 

But one person can only consume one fish and this requires special bait that is given by the fisher man as the reward for completing the quest.

 

The improvement in the agility stats is only 1 stat point.

 

Mohini don’t want this instead she wanted something more.

 

So she researched and interacted with the when the people are not around fisherman for sometime

 

She even talked to his dick with her pussy and ass hole finally getting a special quest.

 

Just like that Mohini started to complete the tasks in the morning.

 

In the afternoon she brought back a big box of packed lunch for herself and for the girls.

 

Then she sneaked back to the hidden cave………..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 90 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

19