Chapter 61: Tier 1 epic grade monster
670 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 61: Tier 1 epic grade monster

 

She threw some flash sticks inside the cave for light and moved with a bright torch on hand acting a spot light.

 

Inside the cave the tiger is in deep sleep.

 

Mohini looked at it and confirmed that it was in deep sleep.

 

Then Mohini took a sharp knife and pierced the soft spot of the tiger near then belly piercing it into its heart.

 

The tiger died.

 

Mohini found that this tiger king is a tier 1 epic grade monster.

 

Mohini was taken a back because this means that someone has completed this quest before.

 

The reason for this conclusion is the grade of the tiger king.

 

If this quest is not taken by someone in the past the grade of the tiger king should be mythical just like the resources that she previously got.

 

But that did not happen here.

 

This shows that this quest was previously taken by someone else and completed it.

 

Well it is sad that someone has already completed the quest.

 

But still getting a rare grade tiger king’s meat and materials is a good thing.

 

Well the quest objective is to submit the cub but not the tiger king’s corpse.

 

Also there needed to show a proof of kill of the tiger king so that the tiger king would not come to get the cub and revenge.

 

Suddenly she got another thought and cursed.

 

“Fuck, if someone has already completed the quest then there is a possibility that someone already found another route to get to this quest.

 

This means that there might be a group or power that knows about this quest or they are doing currently.”

 

Mohini thought for a moment with tension but her face calmed down again.

 

“No there will not be anyone right now.

 

I am not followed by any other player.

 

Only new players can gain quests and move freely to the quest areas on the beginner’s island.

 

No old players or hunters have any right to move around the beginner’s island freely as they are restricted by the special laws.

 

So I am safe as long as I complete the quest quickly and do it without the notice of anyone.

 

………..

 

She did not immediately leave the cave instead she dissected the tiger king’s corpse very skillfully.

 

Even thought she did not have the experience in dissecting the tigers, she still has the experience in dissecting beasts for cooking along with her knowledge on beast anatomy it is very easy.

 

She might be a bitch but that is just a small part of what she is.

 

There are many skills that she honed over the years of horrible experiences.

 

She is prepared for all kinds of situations.

 

All the materials along with the meat were stored safely in her personal storage space.

 

Then she took the sleeping tiger cum that is as big as a puppy into a basket covered with grass straw.

 

She carefully checked the surroundings and moved towards the beginner’s town.

 

This is the last quest that can be completed in the beginner’s town.

 

After that she will be free to do her own things.

 

Mohini got may useful things in the past few days completing many quests.

 

Her ark ship and ark island were also upgraded in the foundation.

 

But the tier 1 upgrade is not completely complete for the ark ship or ark island.

 

They still require other things.

 

For ark ship it needs sails, figure head, internal structures, weapons and many other things to become a complete tier one ark ship.

 

The grade of the materials will give the grade of the shot.

 

Currently only the keel of the ship and some important wooden structures related to foundation are completed.

 

As for the ark island the size of the island should be improved more along with some facilities that needed to be constructed.

 

Right now there is only wooden house.

 

It requires a gathering center, an altar, smithy building, alchemy building, a storage building and many other facilities

 

Just like some kingdom building games.

 

These facilities will be occupied by the villagers that are added by the fantasy system or by the player by spending chaos points.

 

These things can be used as the production facilities of the player to gain more chaos points.

 

Even thought a player joins a power or not they will not be given much of a land for anything private.

 

So in most cases players needed to depend on their ark land to do their things.

 

The bought servants acts as citizens and are very loyal to the ark island owner.

 

If one hunter another hunter and took the ark of the other hunter they can assimilate the arks merging them.

 

With a loss of many materials they can be merged and even the citizens in the ark will be transferred.

 

The only people that would vanish are the ones that were brought back from the fantasy world by players.

 

Merging of arks has certain limits that should be considered carefully.

 

……….

 

Mohini know all of this and the recent completion of beginner’s quest has given her many high level materials because most of them are hidden quests.

 

But the problem is the amount of materials is not sufficient for constructing many things in the ark.

 

Also she cannot just place her ark outside for construction because there are powerful people here and they can easily get the whiff of the special materials that Mohini possess.

 

They might not attack her when she is still on the beginner’s island but they will attack Mohini once she is out of this place.

 

Since she is just a new player the power behind her might not support her instead they would back stab her instead.

 

So in order to avoid all of this Mohini has to stay quiet for the time being and let Titia construct the possible facilities in the ark island that they are currently residing.

 

Titia being an experienced constructor knows which facilities are important and what needed to be constructed first.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 110 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
20