Chapter 67: offered to ship captain for a try
763 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 67: offered to ship captain for a try

 

Well she was able to implant the thoughts to a quarter of the level and need another 4 times of playing to completely get what she wanted.

 

They have to go on a journey for 2 days before reaching a port related to their faction.

 

So she has 2 days of time to completely plant these thoughts in his mind and get the information from him.

 

Since her size changed she did not have any dress to wear to go outside.

 

Well that is what she made Joe believe.

 

Mohini has an entire wardrobe of dresses that can auto adjust to her size, auto cleaning function and auto repair function to them.

 

But she waited for Joe to bring her clothes as he said so.

 

He went out and brought her a one piece that is pure white in color.

 

It has a low neck line that shows lot of her cleavage of her average tits and a small part of her nipple parches.

 

Also the length of the one piece barely came down to her thighs and she did not get any underwear from Joe.

 

Other than that the cloth of the one piece is problematic.

 

If it absorbs water it will become transparent revealing her skin outside.

 

Right now she got two of these dresses to wear for the next 2 days on the ship.

 

Joe told her that after they got on shore she can buy a good dress that she wanted.

 

After she dressed up he slapped her ass that was visible with a slight lift of the dress and took her out of this room.

 

He is going to take her to the captain of the ship to gain some more face.

 

Also he showed her the videos he took of her when she is bathing and when she is being fucked.

 

Mohini’s eyes went wide which is a normal reaction for every woman but it was all her act.

 

Mohini is not idle when she is resting.

 

She would be an idiot to rest in this unfamiliar place without any protection when there is a pervert beside her.

 

She under stood some more of the information that she bought and know that there are special recording devices in this world that looked like floating balls.

 

She saw one of those things when she was fucked by Joe.

 

So she already knows about that.

 

But for the sake of keeping her low image she acts as if she was shocked.

 

Her expression showed anger and helplessness.

 

“What should I do to get my video deleted?”

 

Joe smiled like a third rate villain and said.

 

“Just be a good bitch and do as I say.

 

You are my asset and give me resources that I wanted whenever I wanted if you become strong player.

 

If you are weak then you can marry the one that I told you to and bring me his fortune like a good bitch and cuckold him.

 

Hehe…”

 

Then he took her to the captain’s room where another middle aged man is present.

 

This middle aged man looked as lewd as Joe.

 

Joe did not introduce him to her instead let the captain look at her from head to toe.

 

“Joe is she the new recruit.

 

Did you tame her already?

 

She seems to be rather young……”

 

While they are chatting Joe lifted her dress revealing her pussy and said.

 

“Well she looks young because she ate an age reduction pill.

 

Her pussy is as tight as a virgin.

 

If you want you can give it a try.

 

I have already made her video.

 

She is in our hands from now on.

 

Because of that bitch beside the queen of our faction I was unable to make this chick into my servant by making her sign the servant contract.

 

Well whatever it is if that bitch is not interested in her then we can always play with her with this video.

 

You can try her pussy it is really heavenly.

 

She has the virgin body and mature mind……..”

 

The captain was really interested in this and gulping down his saliva looking at her pussy.

 

In the morning Joe personally shaved all of her pubic hair making her pussy did not have any cover at all.

 

Well after shaving it clean he even slapped her pussy a few times making her pussy lips red and have an orgasm.

 

So her thighs were wet from the start and her dress stick around her pussy lips making it even more obvious with slight red color revealing her pussy.

 

Mohini’s face is already red from all the embarrassment and now when her dress is lifted up to show her pussy to a stranger made her even more embarrassed.

 

She was looking at the ground because of the shame, humiliation and embarrassment that is suffering right now.

 

Well the captain moved towards her and touched her pussy that was still wet and inserted a finger to see the tightness.

 

She really is tight like a virgin.

 

Such a high quality pussy was offered to me by my good brother Joe;

 

I cannot refuse the good will right……”

 

As he said his words he pulled out his dick which is a little bigger than that of Joe by an inch.

 

Mohini was a little excited but hidden her excitement and only showed the same expression as before.

 

Her humiliated and helpless expression was the only thing that was on her face.

 

The captain pushed her on a table and started to rub his dick against her pussy lips.

 

Then he slowly inserted it and felt its tightness.

 

He moaned a little while Mohini started to moan lightly covering her mouth.

 

Her hands were pulled away by Joe as he ordered her to moan loudly.

 

Mohini can’t even glare at Joe because of the pleasure she is receiving.

 

She put on her ahego face like a real bitch.

 

The captain is strong and around tier 4, while Joe is around tier 3…….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 120 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

20