Chapter 85: message of trust finally appeared
628 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 85: message of trust finally appeared

 

Well she lost her patience after a minute and placed her hands on Shizuka’s shoulders to calm her down.

 

Only then she speaks.

 

“It has not started yet and there is still time before that happens.

 

So please calm down and listen carefully.

 

I cannot tell you how I got the information about the incoming apocalypse.

 

But I can assure you that you can trust me.

 

Only if you really trust me, then I can tell you the information about me.

 

There are other people like me that will come to speak with you and ask you to join their group.

 

They will either use benefits or threaten you to join them.

 

They will either say that they are some super people or people came from future or something else.

 

Well they might even tell that they loved you and came here to save you or something else.

 

They are all people like me that cannot speak the truth unless you trust us completely.

 

When you truly trust us you will directly know some things.

 

Let me show you something that proves that I am not from here….”

 

Mohini said this and pulled out a metal spear that is 5 foot tall out of thin air.

 

This shocked the two women.

 

Saeko was shocked again because it was very magical.

 

Right at that moment air head Shizuka suddenly said.

 

“Are you a magical girl that came to save me…..?

 

In the future you will make me learn magic to become a hero and then we marry with lots of love….chuckle….chuckle…

 

By how can women marry?

 

Don’t tell me you know a magic that can grew dicks…?

 

If that is so then I trust you completely.”

 

Saeko on the side was shocked because Mohini can really grow a dick magically.

 

Immediately the question of trust appeared in front of Shizuka just like the one that appeared in front of Mary in the Treasure Island fantasy world.

 

Mohini was shocked for a second and sighed immediately.

 

“The Japanese people are thoroughly brainwashed by all those Isekai and magical people manga and stories.

 

Well it did work in my favor though.”

 

“What is this?

 

It said that will you trust Mohini completely with your life and leave this world with her.

 

Yes

 

Or

 

No”

 

Mohini thought and then said.

 

“This is the proof that you truly trusted me.

 

Only if you truly trust me, this message will appear.

 

After you select the yes option I can tell you about my secrets.

 

If you select no then I will not able to tell you anything.”

 

Since that message appeared I want to give you a prior warning.

 

“If you select yes then you are completely bound to me and come with me to my place.

 

If I die you will die along with me.

 

That place is very dangerous.

 

Well I will never let anything happen to you.

 

In the future if you fall in love with me then you can join my harem there.

 

If you did not like me then…..”

 

Mohini said her warning while the air head Shizuka heard all of that with serious face that looked cuter than actually being serious.

 

She thought for a while and said to Mohini.

 

“I can leave with you.

 

But on one condition,

 

I have this friend Rika that took care of me for a long time and we are very close.

 

I want you to take her along with us.

 

If, this world is really going to turn into a zombie world, then it is best to go with you to your world.”

 

She has directly assumed that Mohini is from a different world.

 

Mohini did not denied her words and said.

 

“Well I can definitely take her but, like you should also accept the question of trust and decide to come with me.

 

If not I will not be able to take her with me.

 

You have to convince her ……….”

 

As Mohini and Shizuka are talking Saeko on the side listened to their conversation clearly and has dipped into her own thoughts and assumptions.

 

The one thing that caught her attention is that Mohini did not give her name to Shizuka but she was able to say her name from some illusionary message.

 

Even from the prospective that both Mohini and Shizuka are just playing a prank, they would not receive any benefits.

 

Also Mohini is quite strong and capable.

 

Other than that she has shown her a magically growing dick and they are likeminded people to a certain extent.

 

Considering all of this she finally came to a conclusion from both her battle minded body and soul.

 

That is to trust Mohini completely once.

 

It is not like she would vanish right away.

 

It seems that there will be secondary verification like the one that Shizuka is going through right now.

 

So she sighed after taking a deep breath making her perky tits juggle from her tight school uniform.

 

Then she made the choice to trust Mohini.

 

Right at that moment she got a light screen notification with the message that said the same as what Shizuka said appeared in front of her face with yes or no options for selection.

 

She was shocked again and looked at Mohini that was replying to Shizuka and said.

 

“Mohini, I got the same message as Miss Shizuka just spoke.”

 

Mohini simply smiled at her and said.

 

“That is good.

 

This means you finally decided to trust me completely.

 

Well I am saying the same warning to you to.

 

I am not a woman that will stubbornly love one woman like that in the Japanese anime and movies.

 

I wanted to have a big group of woman to love me and for me to love.

 

They are my treasure and my life itself.

 

Also I am a bitch and would like to do many lewd things too.

 

As long as you love me I will not abandon you.

 

I should be dead before someone tried to lay a hand on you.

 

Well technically you will be gone if I really die………”

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
18