Chapter 88: getting Kyoko
581 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 88: getting Kyoko

 

Since both the women became her subordinates they will be able see the drop box in Mohini’s hand if they are here.

 

This drop box is only wood grade.

 

Mohini is not expecting much from this.

 

She took it back to the table and opened it so that the women can see the gains.

 

She got 20 points in civilian merit and some fast food that can recover 10 HP in a minute, from the wooden box which made Mohini disappointed a little.

 

But she cheered up.

 

Mohini now has other thing to take care of.

 

That is to convince Kyoko Hayashi to become her woman.

 

Getting Kyoko after the start of the apocalypse is a bit harder.

 

But before that it will be easy.

 

Right now based on the information Mohini bought previously Kyoko should have arrived at staff room of that teacher.

 

So, Mohini made her way there quickly towards the staff room.

 

Then she went straight to booth where Kyoko should be right now.

 

“Kyoko sensei there is something important to tell you can you come to the infirmary quickly with me…”

 

Mohini said quickly.

 

Shido has his own cabin so he did not appear here.

 

Kyoko thought that some student was injured and quickly followed Mohini in a panicked face.

 

On the way she asked questions about what happened but Mohini diverted the question without revealing anything.

 

When she arrived at the infirmary Mohini sent Kyoko inside and locked the door.

 

Inside the infirmary or to say the school nurses office Shizuka and Saeko were chatting about something.

 

They both looked at Kyoko and Mohini with a smile.

 

Kyoko did not understand anything and finally came to a conclusion that Mohini is trying to prank her.

 

But when she looked at Saeko that usually cold and tempered woman like a sharpened sword she dismissed that thought and came to a different conclusion.

 

That is Saeko has injured some ignored student and she has to clean off that mess…….

 

When Kyoko was swimming in her wild fantasies Mohini pulled her to the chair and told her to sit.

 

In order to understand the situation clearly Kyoko sat on the chair looking at the three women in front of her.

 

She did not understand anything so she is waiting for the explanation from Mohini as she is the one that called her here urgently.

 

Mohini looked straight into the eyes of Kyoko with a serious face and asked.

 

“Kyoko sensei, do you trust me?”

 

Kyoko was surprised by the quest and don’t know how to answer because she has no impression of Mohini at all.

 

It is like a blank screen when thinking of Mohini or any information related to her.

 

The only thing she know is the short back story of Mohini and her class that is all there is to it.

 

But as a teacher she should say that she trust all of her students, especially when they are in need of her guidance at the current rebellious phase of the students.

 

So her answer is that she trusts Mohini.

 

But the blue screen did not appear because the trust that Kyoko has is not to that level.

 

Mohini looked at her and said.

 

“Kyoko sensei, what I am about to say next is very important so please listen carefully.”

 

Kyoko nodded her head understandingly.

 

Mohini smiled and said.

 

“Kyoko sensei… I love you.”

 

As soon as Mohini said that the Saeko and Shizuka widened their eyes for a moment but returned back to their usual expressions.

 

But Kyoko on the other hand was so shocked that the fuses in her mind were barely intact.

 

Her wild fantasies immediately jumped towards the lesbian side and when looking at the infirmary where Saeko and Shizuka that never go with men made her feel that her thoughts are correct.

 

She always felt that she is a straight woman that only loves men and not the other way around.

 

So she doesn’t know how to answer the expectations of Mohini one of her students as far as she remembers.

 

But before she could speak Mohini stood up and lifted her skirt showing her pussy.

 

Right at that moment as if it was some sort of magic her clit started to grow bigger and bigger becoming a dick.

 

This made Shizuka that was just took a gulp of water spray it out and exclaimed.

 

“You are a magical dick girl like that in magical futa novels.

 

That is so great.

 

I want to know how your futa dick tastes like.”

 

But before she is done admiring the dick that Mohini showed went back to normal clit in the next few seconds.

 

Kyoko was so shocked that she doesn’t know what to say.

 

Her previous thoughts became even wilder when she thought about that exclamation of Shizuka.

 

But that is not the point it was too magical.

 

Right at that moment Mohini gently waved her hand and took a metal spear out of thin air making Kyoko so shocked that she fainted.

 

After 5 minutes she woke up on the bed of the infirmary.

 

She checked her dress and surroundings before remembering what happened just now.

 

When she looked to the side Mohini was still there and is talking to Saeko and Shizuka about something.

 

When she woke up Mohini looked at her and stopped speaking then came to her and asked with concern making Kyoko fell warm in her heart.

 

The charm that Mohini has right now is very high for this world so she can directly have a built up favorability quickly with some small actions and words.

 

Mohini took her back to the seat that she fainted before and told her.

 

“Kyoko sensei… I am not from here and I cannot tell you the details from where I am from.

 

But I came here for two things that are to save all the women I loved and the second is to complete a special quest that I cannot speak off………….”

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ 

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
16