Chapter 97: finally two groups met
518 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 97: finally two groups met

 

Rei suddenly came and hugged Mohini saying sorry for Mohini.

 

Mohini smiled and said.

 

“Rei don’t worry about these small things.

 

Back in my world I was treated as a lowly bitch and the worst possible way.

 

I rose up from that low level to the top class assassin but I am still a bitch.

 

Do you know most of my assassination targets fucked me before they died?

 

This caused the people to call me with a new nick name called the innocent bitch.

 

As I said before, since you chose to be with me and become my woman I will protect you with my body if I have to……..”

Rei asked.

 

“Won’t you get pregnant with the c...cum inside of you…”

 

Mohini previously did not say to her that she lost her fertility of a woman and cannot give birth as a woman.

 

So she said now and then emphasized saying her dick is for this reason and she can impregnate her woman and still have children in the future.

 

Rei don’t know what to say but her face flushed a little.

 

Because of the manipulative tongue that activated passively Rei thought herself as Mohini’s woman in the spur of the moment.

 

Even though she just said that she has seeds of these feelings planted in her heart.

 

Mohini did not do anything it was automatic with the initiative of Rei herself.

 

The skills only acted passively without the influence of Mohini.

 

Well whatever it might be Rei has thoughts of becoming Mohini’s woman.

 

Then Mohini removed the jacket and pants of the gangster and put them on.

 

They are too big for her and it was a little hard to move.

 

So she asked Rei behind her to tightly hold her clothes down so that they would not hinder her when driving.

 

When they moved on they encountered many things and Mohini would take out her gun from time to time to kill both zombies and people that act crazy.

 

As for the drop boxes Rei behind Mohini would collect them quickly and they moves on.

 

…………..

 

The player in the bus fed up with the words of Shido and got off on their own.

 

Some players that did not know the plot properly stayed.

 

The women that tried to propose to Mohini before stuck close to Saeko, Shizuka and Kyoko as her woman’s intuition told her to be with them.

 

Her gang left the bus and decided to find a safe place to stay.

 

Even if they want to go with the plot line characters like Saeko they will not be able to as they did not have any favorable impression on them.

 

Since they are not welcome they decided to go in a different direction of survival.

 

When Shizuka found that they are at the vicinity of her friend Rika’s house where Mohini told them to meet up they decided to get off the bus just like that.

 

Shido wanted to stop them but Shizuka directly pulled out a gun pointing at Shido, right then Hirano shot a nail and said his punch dialogue.

 

Hirano is not an impulsive idiot like the protagonist Takashi.

 

He has more potential so Mohini has spoken on the journey and said a few things to pull him into her group.

 

So when Shizuka pulled out her gun it means that the time has come to leave.

 

He has to man up and save the woman when Mohini is away.

 

Takashi wanted to act too but he did not get to show off his protagonist aura.

 

Well he followed the group.

 

They got off the bus and moved towards the location of Rika’s house.

 

Mohini’s fan girl also mixed up in this group and followed them.

 

Mohini picked up the pace and arrived at the vicinity right at that time.

 

Right then the fuel in the bike is gone for good.

 

Mohini decisively dropped the bike there and they started to walk by the deserted road.

 

Rei asked Mohini that they cannot cross over the bridge to reach the other side.

 

But Mohini told her that she knows that Shizuka and others should have dropped off the bus and came to her friend’s house.

 

Rei was shocked a little and looked with questioning gaze.

 

Mohini smiled and explained.

 

“I did not trust Shido and also I understood from the plot that the forward area will be blocked.

 

So I previously told them to get off the bus at the right time around this area.

 

I also gave Shizuka a gun and Saeko a metal sword for self defense.

 

Then I told Hirano to act accordingly at the right time to let the group escape from the hands of Shido.

 

As for killing Shido there is still some time and there are quests that I have to complete.

 

I am not like other players and I have to entertain some powerful people.

 

Even before at the fuel station I was given some choices by a special system and I have to follow.

 

The choices and rewards are like that.

 

Let me show you my grown tits.”

 

Mohini opened her jacket and showed her tits that seem to have grown a little bigger and Rei was shocked.

 

She did not expect something like that.

 

The reason why Mohini wanted to share this information is to not to get any misunderstandings in the future but also to remained Rei that Mohini saved her just now by getting fucked by someone.

 

Rei did remember and felt a little guilty.

 

Mohini hugged Rei and consoled her again saying that it is not her fault.

 

She will learn things soon.

 

As for her situation Mohini told her that she will explain it later.

 

……….

 

They walked along the road while Mohini told Rei about some of her stories and details of the real world.

 

Soon they met with the group of Saeko and other girls.

 

Saeko and others ran towards Mohini and Rei and they did the same.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 175 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

16